The Sales Clerk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling down behind her, he used his tongue and his fingers to stimulate her to the point of no return.

"Oh god, oh yes, oh my, yes, yes, my god, ahhhhhhhh," she screamed as her climax took hold.

Then, while she was still tingling, she felt his cock enter her from behind. Because of her position, his penetration went deep into her. She pushed her ass back against him and felt a second orgasm start to build.

"Squeeze me, bitch," he ordered, and she was quick to comply. His domination of her was complete; she would do whatever he wanted. The thought triggered her orgasm.

"Oh god, I'm commming again," she wailed.

This was too much for Michael to hold back any longer, and he erupted into her. Repeatedly he thrust himself against her, enjoying each gradually reduced sensation. Finally he pulled back and lowered her dress to cover her.

"Not bad, Mrs. Hollyfield. What do you have to say?"

"Thank you, sir," was her reply. She had learned well.

A moment later there was a knock at the door, and they heard Tracey's voice. The naughty sales clerk was reporting as ordered.

"Hello in there. The store is closed. Is this where I am supposed to be?"

12