All Comments on 'The Sales Clerk'

by Explorer222

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Don-DonnaDon-Donnaover 17 years ago
Here is one couple who should should be turned...

to a pair of brothers and treated in as cruel a manner as they have treated their victim.

After wnich they should be handcuffed together in a cage in a public place, naked on a cold winter day.

There is nothing too bad to do to rapists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Pretty Good

The story idea was good but who is Marcy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Michael and Gwen should be punished for ..........

impersonating human beings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Proof-read much?

Yeah, who is Marcy? You (and others) need to proof-read your material for errors before submitting them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Whooo Don-Donna who can't figure out their sex

sure do hate the thought of corporal punishment for a willing (to a degree) girl. But She (Don-Donna TV/TG/TS??)

would love to take any male out for a strapping, freeze to death in the cold then tar and feather before running out of town on a rail. Did I miss anything??

True some better proofing would help, but he had told the other sales girl that Tracey would not be back to work that afternoon then all of a sudden she will be working - unfair to say the least. I don't think mis-handling a salesclerk is a serious enough crime for a life time sex slave. Score raised to counter DONny's score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fuck Don-Donna

Here is a couple that should be handed over to a group of brothers?????

Fucking dumb ass crackerz. Eat a dick! Don-Donna

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OOO!!!! NIPPLES I LOVE SUCKING THEM TOO

I LOVE BIG BREASTED GIRLS I LOVE TO HANDLE THEM SUCK AND FLIK THOUSE NIPPLES AND GIVE A LOVE BIT I LOVE IT MAN.

WRITE SOME MORE ABOUT BREAST HANDLING .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect

Hope this continues. Hot without being vulgar.

merrySMmerrySMover 6 years ago
Could use a little more scene.

Observations. Like your writings, but in this and other stories it seems the action is lacking. In this particular story:

She took the end of the leather strap and rubbed it across the hard nipple. Then she flicked it back and down on the firmly positioned flesh.

Smack! Smack!

Michael could hardly believe the scene before him. Both women were in a high state of excitement and ready for anything. He decided to encourage Gwen and at the same time take control of her passion.

"Gwen my dear, I think you are being hampered by that tight fitting jacket you have on. Let me help you out of it."(end copy)

Just when it starts to gets hot, you start talking about taking off her jacket and continue in that vein. NOT saying to take it out, just the sex scene could have, needs more umph. Two lines of what has great potential, and then a lot of talk about. I understand you building excitement, but this story needed (imo) more on smacking her nipples, fondling her privates, but two smacks and move on? Maybe more on describing her feeling of embarrassment from being aroused, etc.

Please keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous