The Salvadorian Girl

Story Info
A fantasy of a girl I know.
1.1k words
3.67
11.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles was an 18 year old young man who had just graduated from high school. It was summer and he was looking for a job to no avail. He was very popular with the ladies and he was quite attractive. He was Spanish and Italian stood at about 6'2 and weighed close to 250 pounds, most of it was muscle but there were subtle traces of fat in some places. Though he was popular among women, he was also a big geek, he loved video games and it's a wonder he stayed so fit.

During school he had met a girl named Joseline. Charles had a crush on Joseline because she was also an avid video game player. She was a 5'7 light skinned girl who was the second generation in her El Salvadorian family to be born in the United States so her accent was very American, even when speaking Spanish. She had long black hair, a cute face, deep brown eyes, and a beautiful smile. Her body was Petite, her ass was very tight and round, and she had perky B cups on her chest. But the thing that turned Charles on the most was her Latina attitude, which would come out when they were having arguments about things like video games. Close to the end of the school year, Joseline had gotten very close to Charles, they talked for hours about video games and Joseline also wrote fan-fiction about games and TV shows she watched. Charles enjoyed these stories and helped revise and review them for her.

One night Charles came over to Joseline's house to play video games with her, they had fun together but Charles finally made a move on Joseline and they made out and cuddled until he had to leave, but sex would have to wait because of her mom being on constant surveillance.

After that night, Charles was meaning to see Joseline again in order to take things further with her, but she was just too busy now. Joseline had gotten a job at the 24 hour coffee shop in town and she was filling out scholarship work for college, so she didn't have time to see him. Charles could not bare to not see Joseline so he planned to visit her at work and maybe go from there. Charles knew that Joseline worked the late shift and so there were rarely any people in the store ever so it would be perfect for him to go over there and see her.

At around midnight Charles entered the small coffee shop. Joseline was standing at the counter, her lovely black hair was tied into a pony tail, she had a black T-shirt underneath her long blue work apron, and she was also wearing her favorite black jeans. Her face lit up as soon as she saw Charles "Hey!" she exclaimed "I'm so glad to see you, it has been so long, I'm sorry I've been so busy."

Charles grinned and they hugged over the counter "I'm happy to see you too, is there anyone else here?" he asked.

"Its just me and now you" she replied, just then Charles hatched a brilliant idea.

"Joseline lets go to the back real quick, I would like to show you something" Charles said.

"Ok" she said and they both headed to the storage room in the back. There were sacks filled with coffee beans stacked all around and the room was a bit chilly, Charles closed the door behind them, and before Joseline could speak, Charles' lips were pressed against hers. They made out passionately and then leaned against the coffee bean stacks of different heights when they got tired of standing. They both began to feel aroused, Joseline rubbed the bulge growing in Charles' pants, and Charles stroked her petite breasts and ass.

He undid his pants and Joseline grabbed hold of his large cock and whispered "wow......it's huge."

Joseline took off her clothes to reveal her pale, slender, and sexy body to Charles. Charles grabbed Joseline and sat her on one of the coffee stacks, got on his knees, and began licking her pussy. Each flick of his tongue sent shots of pleasure all through her body. Her lips were swelling and her clit throbbed from stimulation.

She couldn't take it anymore and finally she exclaimed "Please give it to me, I want you inside of me."

Charles stood to his feet and examined Joseline. Her Vagina quivered, almost as if it could see his cock and yearned for it to enter. He grabbed his cock and placed the tip of his head on her lips. The small contact between both their genitals sent electricity throughout their bodies. Then he began to plunge deeper into her, she could feel every inch being inserted, and he could feel every bump and ridge lining her vaginal wall. Once all of his length was inserted, he began to stroke at a steady pace. He slid in and out of her and she was being stretched far enough to cause vast amounts of pleasure without much pain. Joseline experienced a moment of pure euphoria while she lay on her back receiving all of her lover and seeing him enjoy her. He then stopped and stood Joseline up. Joseline bent over the coffee sacks and looked back at her lover with more lust in her eyes than ever before. He thrust himself back into her and he grabbed hold of her thighs. His strokes became much harder than before and Joseline could tell instinctively that Charles was close to climax.

"Cum inside me" she said to him as she felt his strokes get much faster and harder "I want you to fill me up, I don't care if I get pregnant, I just want your sperm deep inside." As she said this, she could feel her own body prepare for an orgasm.

Finally Charles gave one last stroke and thrust his whole penis in. Joseline could feel Charles pump his seed deep inside her and she began to cum herself. She started to shake as the orgasm hit her, but Charles held her in place so that he could continue shooting his load. The orgasm felt like an eternity as thick white ropes of sperm flooded Joseline until there wasn't a single drop left to give her. The couple began to come down from their orgasm highs, Charles pulled his member out and a thick stream of his cum poured from Joseline's hole and down to the coffee sacks. They kissed and got their clothes on, just as the bell on the counter outside the door rang. The duo exited the storage room to find a customer standing at the counter, completely unaware of the fun they just had. Charles headed for the door, looked back and smiled, and then left. Joseline smiled too, she could feel his semen still dripping from her slit and strangely she felt like the happiest girl in the world.