All Comments on 'The Sauna'

by jaygreenx

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

Though I doubt anyone gets into being fucked in the ass that painlessly that fast. And I hope his wife gets hot thinking of hubby getting fucked while she gets fucked by the newly bi-sexual husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I'd spread my legs for this Stud.

On my back, legs in the air while Jack's big cock penetrated my tight backdoor. He makes me his bitch, his fuck toy while my small cock spews on my belly. Finally when He is satisfied with my thorough fucking, He cums deep in my boy-pussy as I thrust back. milking every drop of his man seed, bi-curious no more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
First

i had paid the money,was given a condom and lube.It was lunchtime,backroom at an adult bookshop.I wanted to see what went on.I walked through,a bit dark,moved past a big room,t.v. going,3 guys , then to the next room,blinds,darker,no one.i watched as 2 guys had their cocks out,stroking,the third guy,younger,went across and knelt between one guys legs,taking his cock in his mouth.After awhile,he stood up,lowered his shorts and grabbing a red stool,positioned it,then lay across it showing his arse.He reached back, exposing his anal opening.The guy he had been sucking moved behind himand as i watched entered the young guys arse in one steady motion until all his cock had disappeared into him.The young guy lay still as the guy began moving his cock in and out of his arse.i released my hard cock,slowly stroking at this erotic sight.steadily the guy fucked his arse,another guy,older came into the room,took his rather small cock out,stroking as the guy fucking moved faster,then the other guy shot a load of cumm on the young guys backas it was clear the guy fucking was filling the young guys arse.Finally he pulled out,young guys hole swollen,wet.They all got up,wiping their cocks,the young guy just pulled up his shorts,erotic,my cock hard and they left the room.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Next

Imoved into the room,i sat,the older guy watching me and the t.v.What to do,he motioned me over,leaned back,said nothing but i knew i was supposed to suck his cock.I moved forward,he moved my head to his cock and my mouth went around my first cock,i sucked,he was not large.He pushed me back,standing up,a bottle under my nose,whoa,my head went back,then was moved forward onto his cock,a warmth through me,sucking,then take off your pants,the bottle under my nose as my pants and underwear hit the floor.My cock was hard,i heard another voice,does he take it,a wet finger probed my bottom,the bottle again,the finger slid in,moving,hes tight,still sucking,cock out of my mouth,guided to the stool,standing,amouth around my impossibly hard cock,2 sucks and i unload,stream after stream of cumm into the mouth,a second finger probing my bottom.i hear wow,he had some as i am led to the stool,then draped over it,more lube,i just lay there,then bigger than a finger my bottom is being entered by a cock.Pain,then the bottle under my nose,my hole opens,the head slips in,steadily,more pain, until i feel his hair against me.I hear geez hes tight,as the cock moves back,then slowly forward,back,forward,easier now as my hole is being opened up.I feel uncomfortable as the cock pushes in and out of me,but my cock starts to go hard again as the man fucks me faster,not so bad as his cock moves in and out of me more easily now,smoother,my cock hard as i feel him get bigger in me,then a warmth as his cumm fills my not now virgin hole.he continues to rock in and out,then pulls back,leaving me feel empty,wet,but good.He moves away,i feel cumm splatter on my back and the words yeh,wow,then i stand and the 2 guys are wiping,getting dressed,i wipe myself,get dressed.My first male to male.Frequent visitor now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the best stories on this site.

Made my little cock so hard. Oh, I wish I could be fucked like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My Surrender

The hottest story I ever read about losing virginity to your man and becoming his woman.. How I wish that couldhappen to me, I would be as happy as he was. I would love ot please my master as he was pleased in the story and I also would be just as pleased. I"m ready to be taken and surrender my body for my Masters pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is so awesome!!

I'd love to do this - lay on my back with my legs spread and have a big cock slide in and out of my ass until it filled me with cum. I really want to feel it spasm as it cums. It makes me hard as a rock just to think about it.

lagunabilagunabiover 13 years ago
Love it when a cock deep in me make me cum!

I have had this experience several times with a guy who has an 8 inch cock. He is in me so deep that I have cum without touching my cock. I love a hard cock deep in my pussy. I am all bottom. Thanks for a great story.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 13 years ago
I love your stuff

Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Me please

Its my fantasy to have this happen to me .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great first time story!!!

This is a fantastic story of first time gay sex. It's also very similar to my first time. On a business trip I met a man who had a big cock and I couldn't help myself. It looked so delicious I sucked him so hard he shot his huge load down my throat -- and I loved it !!! Next, he asked if I wanted to be his "woman" (just like in your story) and it made me so excited that I immediately lay down on the bed with my legs in the air. He fucked me -- actually, he "made love" to me -- and it was heaven !!! When he kissed me while his cock was deep inside me I felt like it was the most perfect and natural thing in the world. When he came inside me, I truly felt like his "woman", and I knew exactly how my wife feels when I fuck her. I would really like to tell her what happened and maybe some day I will. For now, I'll continue to enjoy my sexual adventures with men. Please tell more stories - they are all fantastic !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

I read this story with great pleasure whilst stroking my small shaved cock. I later brought it to mind when my wife fucked me with our largest dildo. An excellent fantasy, written so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fabulous!

I would love to be fucked like this. I'm on my back with my legs spread wide and Jack is on top on me with his big cock in my tight ass, fucking me until he fills my ass with his cum. Wow, what a fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
4 stars

My cup of tea.

I had a number of chances to engage in bi sexual acts but did not & now i regret. If you have 10 buddis, one of them will fuck you if you know how to approach him. I knew how to but i didn't. I can't blame anybody but myself.

The story is erotic indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the story made me horny...

...to be butt fucked.

(A dick has never been in my mouth or my ass, but i am open to the idea!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
He made me his bitch

I had fanatised about going to a gay bath house and when one opened only 10 minutes from my work i decided to go there one lunch time. I tried to be cool like I did this all the time, paid the money and the reception I was given a towell and the man said have fun.

When i walked into the locker area there was a naked older man putting this clothes in a locker. He had a toned body and I couldn't take my eyes off his cock which was not long but very thick. He just smiled, wrapped a towell around himself and went off downstairs.

I quickly got undressed, put my clothes in a locker and wrapped a towell around myself and went downstairs to have a shower. After drying myself I went to explore the bath house which was very dark and men touched me as i walked past but I kept going.

I came around a corner and there was the same man leaning against a wall near a cubicle, i blushed because he smiled as saw me looking down at his cock again which was sticking out through his towell. The man nodded towards a cubicle and and he followed me inside and closed the door.

I had my back to him and he came up behind me, started stroking my nipple, nibbling on my neck and slid his hand inside my towell stroking my now very hard cock. He whispered into my ear Ï want to fuck you" which scared me as he was so strong.

He dropped his towell and I could feel his hard cock up against me. The man told me to turn around and started to kiss me and stick his tongue down my throat which got me very horny.

I then felt him press on my shoulders and force me to my knees and he just rubbed his nob back and forth across my lips and when I moaned he shoved his cock inside my mouth. I thought he was going to blow a load because he started to pump his cock back and forth in my mouth very hard.

He suddenly pulled his cock out of my mouth and told me to stand up. When I did this very strong man picked me up and put me on my back on the bench in the cubicle. At this stage I was very hot and couldn't wait much longer but to my surprise he started to suck on my very hard cock but at the same time was rubbing lube up my arse, first one finger and then too.

The man said you like that don't you my little bitch and he had me so hot I did feel like his little bitch. He then stood up and said you want my cock don't you bitch, oh yes I moaned, fuck me. The man then put my legs over his shoulders and I felt his cock start to push at my hole but his cock was so thick I was having trouble taking.

He said just relax and I will not rush you and at this point I was so hot I started to stroke my cock which seemed to help me relax because very soon he had pushed his thick cock deep into me.

With the stroking of his cock I was becoming very hot and ready to cum. I then felt the speed of his pumping become faster and he exploded inside me and then it was too much for me and I started to cum too.

He then grabbed my arse cheeks and pumped one final load of cum inside me. The man looked down and me and smiled änd said you are a hot little bitch aren't you and started to rub my cum all over me and with my cum on his fingers put them inside my mouth and said lick it off.

I have since gone back to that place each payday and hope this guy is there because I have never cum myself when someone was fucking me and he really did make me feel like I was his little bitch.

it funny going back to work thinking I bet no one else had a fuck at lunchtime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What's the Address to that Sauna

Good descriptions and visualization. Is it really that good?

Innocent

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i gave you 4 stars

thank you for this story.

my asshole has a burning sensation since i read it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I too love being a faggot bitch

I too love being a faggot bitch who sucks big cock and gets fucked by a hot stud. This story really turned me on, I came hard in my hand and ate it all up.

VTGuy45VTGuy45about 8 years ago
Wow! I was so excited I came twice in about three minutes!

This still has me hard after coming TWICE!

69stroker6969stroker69over 7 years ago
In the Sauna or Steam

My favorite place to suck cock is in the sauna or a steam bath. I just love the heat, the sweat, the cock as it swells and fills my mouth and throat, the pulsing of a hard cock and being filled with cum. I really get off on a room with many men watching, waiting their turn and then having me between their legs worshiping their beautiful cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
makes me horny

I totally enjoyed your story,I've only been fucked once myself,the guy had a 5 inch cock , it felt really nice but it felt like my ass pussy wanted a much bigger cock, I let him cum in me too,I felt lie a woman after he came inside me, felt like I was his now.I've sucked say maybe 20 cocks over the years and I love it, I always insist on swallowing their cum which I know they want me to do.After the guy fucked me I kept the cum in me and put on my thongs and clothes , I could feel the cum oozing out of my ass as I was walking, I felt like a slut and I loved it,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I love sucking my boyfriends cock and feeling his building cock in and out of my mouth until he cums

Riki1942Riki1942about 2 years ago

Loved the story and it got even more interesting when the condom came off. My boyfriend always cums inside me bareback and I hate getting fucked with a condom.

I have never understood some guys fascination with uncircumcised cocks. I have only been fucked by one guy that wasn't circumcised. It felt great, but there didn't seem to be as much sensation as as there is with a guy that has nice tight skin on his cock. Once he was in, it felt like his skin was a sheath inside me and his cock was moving inside it. I love the feeling of a cut guy, the way the skin moves with his cock and I can actually feel the friction of it moving in and out through my ring!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love your description of an enormous uncut cock, foreskin covered, just enjoy it and worship its beauty.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I am copy pasting an earlier comment that I really can relate to.

Quote:

Anonymous - about 10 years ago

the story made me horny...

...to be butt fucked.

(A dick has never been in my mouth or my ass, but i am open to the idea!)

End quote.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

A FIVE STAR STORY.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman9 months ago

All mature, Daddy type Men should be available for younger guys.

Leroi123Leroi1238 months ago

So erotic and well-written! I'm sorry you left the website years ago.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

this has been my fantasy for ever

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous