All Comments on 'The Sausage Slut'

by black saphire

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
never

had fishy tasting sausage before. Author, you may have created a new taste sensation that will make millions

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
one way to enjoy sex

Angie found out there was another way to enjoy sex, from food.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
I love your stuff

I have seen some very large sausages in the markt and if Steve fucked Angie wit5h some of those sausages, she would have been filled with meat. Steve would have been fill with meas also after eating one of those huge, long and healthy sausages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
not original but fun

years ago i lived with a very inventive andred hot woman. i fucked her cunt and at the dripping result a few times. once i made the mistake of using a piece of pepperoni, when it started stinging i hads a very angry woman to deal with and had to kiss and lick it to make it well. her cuynt was a veritable unending source of fun. one, i fill it with warm mashed potatoes, dripped a little gravy in it and sucked it out, with a bit of creamy woman cum embellishing the flavor i also tried dessert, filling her pussy with cold cream whip, squirted out of a can, which sent her over the wall. she enjoyed me too. a couple of times wqhen we had guests scheduled, she masturbated me over the dip. everytime one of the visitors scooped some and ate, i could see her body slightly tremble, matching my cock, which was hard as a rock all evening. i fell sorry for people who dont fully utiliuzed the enormous pleasure to be found in a cock and a pussy coupled with willing and inventive minds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
meat eater

Loved the story. I have put a beef stick in my wife's pussy, then eaten it out of her bite by bite. Yummm! I have also done the same thing in her asshole. Double yumm!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous