The Scent of a GILF

Story Info
Horny teen drawn to Auntie's filthy footwear.
1.3k words
3.99
48.7k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They drew his gaze like a beacon, clumped in a wet, white mound atop her grubby sneakers on the kitchen floor. Tommy's Aunt Cora had just come back from a long early-morning run with her kid sister, Tommy's grandmother, Elizabeth, and had taken her beaten-up old running shoes off outside to clap the dirt and mud off, peeling off her white sweat socks as well. Then she came in, put the sneaks on the floor next to the kitchen counter, and her crumbled, wet socks atop them.

Cora was 70, pretty in her wrinkled, saggy way, a great tuft of wild, curly blonde hair on her head and a supple, fairly firm body for a granny her age, always keeping herself in shape by running and working out. She was staying for a week with Elizabeth, 63, silver-haired and thinner than her older sister, just as pretty with a leaner, more sinewy body equally toned. Both old gals loved to run and workout.

Tommy was staying with his granny for the summer, a 19-year-old college kid doing landscaping work for a local company and spending time with his beloved, doting grandmother. Cora had dropped in for a week-long visit and every day, the sisters would don their little running shorts and head out for a run before Tommy headed off to work.

This day, he peeked from behind his bedroom door as Cora dropped those socks on her sneakers and padded off down the hallway to her bedroom, across the hall from his, watching those thick, freckled and tanned calves ripple and flex, and above them the saggy, sexy wrinkles of Cora's amazing thighs. He'd always had a sexual attraction for his grandmother ever since he was old enough to notice her delicious body, but he hadn't been around Cora that much. Now, every morning he'd watch them run off and fantasize about those sexy old bodies under their skimpy running clothes.

Those socks. He looked at them as he came into the kitchen to get a quick muffin for breakfast before heading to work. He listened at the door by Cora's room and then his grandmother's, hearing the showers running in both. He had time. It was the moment he'd waited for, moments he'd spent with his grandmother's dirty underthings and sweaty socks in the past.

He knelt by Aunt Cora's sneakers, hands trembling, lifting the soaking-wet white socks up and ramming them into his face, at once the stench, gloriously pungent and sweet and salty all at the same time, consuming his soul and nearly causing him to cum in his underwear. He inhaled madly, then licked the filthy material, jamming one sock into his mouth to suck the nasty sweat from them, using the other to wrap around his cock that he freed from his briefs.

"Fuck, Aunt Cora, you smell worse...better than Grandma!" he hissed, eyes closed, jacking his thick, aching cock harder, rubbing that dirty sock up and down it, soaking it more with his copious pre-cum that oozed from his prick. "Damn, I wish you left your panties out here!"

It wouldn't be long, quicker even than those times he sucked on his grandmother's socks and stinky panties, and he felt his nuts throb in anticipation. On impulse, he lay down now, fucking one of Cora's wet sneakers, feeling the heavenly rough fabric inside the shoe, his cock filling the space, his balls aching as they struggled to cram into the size six sneaker. He was mad with passion now, fucking that sneaker, and grabbing the other, burying his face inside, smelling deeply the foot funk of countless runs there, licking the material, tasting his old Aunt Cora's nasty, cheesy scent.

"Fuck Aunt Cora, gonna...fucking...cum in your...fucking sneaker!" he grunted animalistically, pumping that sneaker like he would a pussy. "FUCK!!!"

He came hard, harder than he ever did for his grandmother's shoes or socks or panties, feeling the heat of his load coat his cock in the small sneaker space, lapping and sniffing madly at the other sneaker and the sock he still held in his trembling fingers. He let it all out, a good half dozen jets of teen cream, and then slowly pulled out, smiling as he looked into the shoe, his cock glistening with spunk.

"She'll never know," he laughed to himself, wiping his dick clean with one sock and then sticking the other into the sneaker to absorb the huge amount of cum he'd shot there. "She'll never know..."

The job done, he arranged Cora's socks and sneakers exactly as she'd left them, a good deal wetter than before, but figuring she'd just think she sweat extra hard that morning. He pulled himself together and went to dress for work, coming back to the kitchen just as Cora and his grandmother were sitting down to breakfast at the counter, the newspaper spread before them.

"Honey," Cora beamed, jumping up to give the boy a hug, now wearing stylish dress shorts that revealed those saggy but sexy legs and her exquisitely sexy feet, the nails painted bright red. "I'm so glad to be here this week, it's been too long! Too bad you have to rush off to work, we're thinking of going to the beach today, love to have you join us."

He felt her heat, and the sweet, clean scent of her soap embraced him as he hugged her, his cock swelling as his face was in the wrinkled warmth of her sexy granny neck.

"Uh, yeah, I'd love that...maybe tomorrow, I have the day off..." he stammered.

"Oh, like you'd want to hang out at the beach with two old ladies like us!" his grandmother laughed, getting up to hug him as well, clad in her own sexy short shorts, her own gorgeous legs flexing as she walked toward him on her long, narrow feet with those gnarly toes of hers, painted bright blue.

"No, I'd like that, Granny," he said weakly as she hugged him, the sensation with hugging Cora repeating itself until he had to pull back for fear of her feeling his insistent boner.

Then he was off to work, the memory of fucking his old aunt's sneaker fresh in his mind, his hand on his stiff dick as he drove away, smiling at them as they waved from the living room window.

"Well, let's have a look," sighed Liz, walking to the hiding spot near Cora's sneakers.

"I still can't believe you suspect him," Cora said. "But I guess this is the only way."

"Gotta admit, it's kinda sexy when you think about it," Liz laughed.

They retrieved the small spy cam from its hiding spot near the counter, nestled into a vase of flowers on a side table. Liz plugged the cable from it to her laptop and the women sat, side by side, watching as the scene unfolded before them, every grunt, every groan, every sniff, every taste, every drop of cum clearly caught on camera.

"Just like you said," Cora sighed. "And yeah, I gotta admit, it's kinda sexy."

They sat in silence, replaying the footage over and over, each of them feeling their hairy old pussies get wetter and wetter.

"Let's plan something special for Tommy's dinner tonight, sis, whaddya say?"Cora grinned.

"No question about it, sis," Liz laughed. "He gets home around six. I say we hit the gym from 3 on to really get him going."

With that, Cora leaned over and kissed her kid sister on the lips, parting them, snaking her tongue inside and running a hand between Liz's spread thighs, into the shorts, and into that hot, moist cunt, fingering the clit with her thumb and fucking her pussy with the other four fingers.

"Damn good warmup, Cora," Liz moaned, as Cora kissed the sweet wrinkles of her face, licking her way down that fleshy neck, pulling open her shirt to nuzzle the silky, saggy boobs inside. "Damn good way to warm up..."