All Comments on 'The Scent of a GILF'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow !!

oh my, we can't wait to read the rest of this promising saga ..... smelly feet, beautifully wrinkled and up to no good naughty ladies, hairy snatches, this has it all !!!!

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 10 years ago
Can't wait...

Can't wait to see what the women have in store for the young man! Keep up the great fetish writing! Love it!

VanquishedVanquishedabout 4 years ago
Unusual but fun

I hadn't read many stories of this kind, and I turned out to like it. The notion of submitting to the pungent foot sweat of someone so much older, for whom one is almost like a child, is pretty hot. I didn't like the fact he was doing it without their permission, but then it turned out they knew anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mine's younger but unwashed

Regee a teen very beautiful , fair, brilliant , a total conciet , romantic but fell for me all the way to allow me to make love to her . After several kisses & fondling her tiny hard breasts ,she lay down on my bed when I promptly kissed her crotch a re f rom above her jumper , inhaling deeply the damp areas with strong & powerful heady pungent odours . She breaths out "Chee,, its dirty "

Yes her smelly pussy , round fleshy ass were all my dreams coming true .

We had very deep , lonv sweaty fuck session till both of us cuming violently with her legs on my shoulders , deepest penetration & inhaling her cheesybfeet one by one .

Till this day she thinks that I was crazy to like her smelliest body parts , she even told her close girl friens . Hope they would love to try out with me someday . Wish me luck .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES