The Scent of the Gold Butterfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady Lindsey trembled a little as she stood in silence and her heart thudded at his close inspection. Her body ached for his touch. She was in a natural state of high sexual alert, aware instinctively, that an attractive male was prowling near her. She sensed and felt his eyes on her as he walked around her nude form. Her female body responded to his male admiration.

He stood in front of her and fondled her breasts again with both hands. Then he picked her up and placed her on a wooden table nearby. "Open your legs," he whispered. She shifted back on the table top, lay back to look at the ceiling of the tent and brought her ankles to her bottom and lets her knees fall open.

Sir Lochton lowered to his knees and looked at her inviting pussy in front of his face. He pushed two fingers into her and as predicted her wet desire was released and flooded on to his hand. He leaned forward and kissed her between her legs - Hurdle 4. His tongue lapped up her juices as he finger fucked her, gentle at first, then more robust. His tongue explored her furrow, sucked her labia, probed her cavity, taking and drinking her excitement with relish. She tasted divine.

Lady Lindsey moaned, arched her body and pulled his hair in her ecstasy of being kissed and explored so intimately. She pushed her mound into his face and ground in to him, using him for her pleasure.

Then he found her clitoris and began to circle with his tongue. His fingers curled up and found the sensitive bunched muscles on the front wall of her vagina, and he teased that G spot to perfection.

The experience of the Knight's performance and his double assault on her pussy made her wild. She arched her back, ground harder, breathing and moaning as her pleasure built, not caring who heard her or saw her in her wanton state. She just knew, she wanted him, she needed him!

Her legs shook in her heightened sexual state around the Knight's ears. She was barely able to withstand the expertise of his tongue and fingers but she must, she didn't want him to stop. The pleasure was so intense!

And then he did something, no one had done before. It took her breath away. His two fingers were joined by three, then four and he continued to tongue and suck her clitoris. Then his thumb joined them inside her, then after a few moments, he curled his fingers and thumb into a fist and eased carefully into her.

She felt full, wonderfully full, and she rode his fist, gasping and breathing hard. He hit her G spot with more pressure in her tight cavity, massaging it with a bigger area of his hand.

His tongue still teased her clitoris. It was amazing! She gushed her wet pleasure, soaking his hand and tongue. He pushed his fist into her, then pulled it out a little, in, out... It was all too much and she whimpered, and then, she exploded and hit her peak of sexual delight. The crowd cheered at the same time. Lady Lindsey's ecstatic scream of orgasm was lost in the roar of the audience as the Knights readied for their gallop, the long introductions in the tilting yard completed, timed to perfection with Lady Lindsey's sexual release.

She almost collapsed in her excited state but Sir Lochton pulled her up gently. He wanted more. He mercilessly made her walk on weary and shaky legs to the rail, hiding behind the Black bear windbreaker.

He placed her hands on the rail for support, pulled her hips back so she was bent over. Her chin rested on the top of the heraldry ornamental cloth. Her bottom thrust out behind her.

Her naked, trembling body was mostly hidden by the cloth fence and Sir Lochton's own, clothed and standing form.

Her face was able to view clearly the contest in the tilting yard and the majestic "Black Bear" Knight in all his finery.

The Wolf Knight looked at her presented bottom and used his own leg to ease and spread hers. Her legs were still shaking and weak and they widened with ease. He then freed his bulging erection and plunged into her vagina, holding on to her hips. She felt his length go deep inside her, taking her fully to the hilt, as the tournament continued.

Her pussy still quivered in the aftershocks from her orgasm. He felt the shudders on his length and enjoyed the sensations as he circled his hips, fully inserted into her body. He felt his balls gently hit her soft flesh. He closed his eyes for a moment to heighten the feel of her tightness and slick vagina walls. It was quite exquisite being inside her.

Then he opened his eyes and began to fuck her hard and fast. He saw the audience, oblivious to their naughty antics, the Knights readying for their joust, and then looked down, he saw a voluptuous naked woman embedded on his cock- Hurdle 5. He leaned forward to grab her tits. Could life get any better!

Black Bear sat on his horse, lance raised, helmet down and just as he began his gallop, he saw "The Wolf" by his tent with Lady Lindsey watching him joust. She seemed to be sitting down and Sir Lochton was stood behind her. Sir Wilfred would show them his dominance on the jousting field and hopefully impress Lady Lindsey.

He leaned forward intent on beating his quarry. He flew down the tilting yard on his horse and hit his opponent square on the chest. The blow was fierce and dislodged him from his horse.

Both lances splintered on impact. The opposing lance glanced off Sir Wilfred's shoulder. It rocked him but there was no real danger of him falling. The crowd cheered as he took up his position to await confirmation of his victory.

He had his back now to his own tent as he turned to watch the events on the tilting field and "The Stag" Knight was being helped to his feet by his faithful servants. Sir Wilfred's own aids gathered round, praising him and his horse.

Lady Lindsey groaned and panted hard as Sir Lochton took his pleasure with her body. He could still taste her juices on his tongue. It excited him and he fucked her like a lusty animal, fondling her pussy and titties lewdly as he watched "Black Bear" take his victory against the Stag. The wicked side of him found pleasure that he was fucking Black Bear's love interest right under his nose and in front of his tournament tent.

He fucked her harder and then felt his orgasm build. He fucked faster and faster. His balls tightened, he felt the pressure build and then he growled in orgasmic pleasure.

He withdrew from inside her, placed his cock between her bottom cheeks, in time to spurt creamy sperm over her bottom and back.

Lady Lindsey felt him shudder and cum and waited while he enjoyed the moment. When he had finished, rubbing his cock in the crevice of her bottom, she turned and knelt to take him in her mouth. She sucked his cock clean. Her tongue ran up and down his satisfied hardness. She tasted herself on him, lapping and swallowing any remnants left in his little opening.

He groaned and pumped the remainder into her mouth, stroking her hair, holding her head, grinding into her mouth as the "Black Bear" was hailed the winner and began his victory walk around the tilting yard.

The Wolf enjoyed her attention, fucked her head a little, then satisfied, pulled her to her feet turning her round, to rub his sperm into her skin, scenting and marking her.

He took advantage to squeeze and fondle her buttocks and breasts once more. He put his penis away and turned her to face him. "Thank you my lady," he whispered and kissed her.

She responded to him and when the kiss ended, she took a cloth from her clothing on the floor. It was the size of a large handkerchief. It had an embroidered butterfly on, in gold thread and on a black background.

"Please take this and place it in your armour for luck in the finals," she asked, offering her allegiance to him to win.

He took the cloth and admired the intricate workmanship. "You did it with your own hand?" he enquired. She nodded shyly. "It will be my honour to carry your crest." He smiled at her and then whispered, naughtily, in her ear as he held her close, "And when I raise my fist in victory, know I will be thinking of you cumming all over it!"

Lady Lindsey gasped at his boldness but her body responded by wetting her inner thighs again. That had excited her like never before and he knew it. She blushed again, remembering the moment and her wanton abandon. He took her cloth and seductively brushed the material over her naked breasts and bottom. Then he cupped her pussy with it, massaging her so that her intimate juices soaked into the material. She gasped and responded by drenching the material, instinctively grinding on his hand and the Gold Butterfly crest.

When he was satisfied, he had scented the cloth, he raised it to his nose and breathed deeply. She watched him mesmerised. "MMMM. The Scent of the Gold Butterfly, special and personal from my lady," he smiled at her.

She blushed again and then he reminded her to dress. Just as she finished getting dressed, they heard people approaching the tent and they stepped a safe distance apart, presentable once again.

Black Bear entered with his two beautiful assistants to help him undress with his armour. He greeted Sir Lochton and Lady Lindsey and they congratulated him on his victory in the tilting yard. Sir Lochton took his leave, smiling at Black Bear, "I look forward to meeting you in the Final, perhaps," he said to him.

He suddenly felt an urge to tease the semi naked woman left tied and bent over in his own tournament tent.

And then with a wicked grin, he raised his fist in farewell to Lady Lindsey. As he turned and walked away, he could have sworn, the fisted gesture to Lady Lindsey had caused small, stifled gasps of a hidden orgasm! "Now, that is interesting!" he mused wickedly and chuckled, "he could have fun with that, especially when she was Black Bear's escort!"

The End.

12