The Scholarship Student Ch. 12

Story Info
Robert's wonderful party as he graduates from college.
7.8k words
4.48
32.4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the property of the author. It is not to be changed in any way, nor published or shown at other web sites without the permission of the author.

Feedback and comments to James Lacy at the email address in my profile. All comments appreciated.

* * * * *

Three years had passed since Agnes honored her pledge to adopt Robert and had her will changed, making him her sole heir. She was pleased with this arrangement and more and more they looked upon each other as mother and son. Even though technically it was incestuous to have sex with him, Agnes took solace in the fact that Robert was only related to her through adoption, not blood. Even so, her attorney had advised her to refrain from sex with Robert lest anyone accuse her of incest. However, she had no intention of giving him up sexually. After all, she loved him deeply and he loved her. To her that was reason enough to continue, however Agnes was careful to limit the involvement of others to only her closest inner circle. Jane, Martha, Ellen, Phyllis and the three Mistresses, Calista, Cassandra and Cerces were the only ones who knew she had continued sexual relations with Robert.

It was spring and Robert was about to graduate with a degree in Computer Sciences. He finished third overall in his graduating class and first among the College of Computer Sciences. Agnes could not have been more proud of him. She mused about her long deceased husband and felt that he too would have been proud of Robert. Now he had the heir to his computer business and fortune that he had worked so hard to build, until death at young age took him away from Agnes. Robert looked forward to working in the company, starting at the bottom and working his way up. Agnes knew in her heart that Robert had the 'right stuff' to make it to the top, but she insisted he learn the business from the bottom up. To her delight, Robert not only agreed, but suggested it to Agnes before she had a chance to tell him that she wanted that way too.

Agnes had shopped for the right dress to wear to the graduation ceremonies and some casual attire for the party to follow at her home. The caterer had arranged the garden party with the white tents, tables, beverages of all types and a marvelous buffet to appeal to anyones palate. The ceremony was as solemn as graduation exercises usually are and everyone was happy to see them end. Robert looked splendid in his cap and gown. He accepted his diploma with vigor and was happy that this phase of his life was behind him. Ellen too, had graduated with a degree in Science Education and had already secured a job at the local High School. Robert teased her about fucking the entire high school football team and band for recreation. True to her nature, Ellen said that she looked forward to the opportunity. Phyllis also graduated from pre-med and had been accepted to the Universities Medical School, starting in the fall.

At the celebration following the ceremony Robert enjoyed himself and was happy to see all his 'Aunts' and other wealthy powerful guests at his party. Ellen, Phyllis and their parents came to the party for a while. The girl's parents left early to host parties for their daughters at their homes. Ellen and Phyllis decided to stay at Robert's party awhile longer then join their parents at home. Agnes was a bit sad that Calista and her two assistant Mistresses could not attend, but she had talked with Calista and knew the reasons she couldn't attend. Calista said that she would send Robert an appropriate gift for the occasion. The guests ate, drank and were enjoying themselves when a large limousine drove up and stopped near the garden entrance.

The door opened and a young woman with long blonde hair, impeccably dressed in a sundress, high heels and a wide straw hat, stepped out of the car. She walked seductively, but appropriately, toward the guests. She held a small gift wrapped package and wore sunglasses. A lovely smile on her lips had already seduced all the guests at the party as they watched her walk to Robert. She stopped and removed her hat and sunglasses and her blue eyes looked deeply at Robert as she smiled wide. "Nell!" exclaimed Robert, as he recognized her, took her in his arms and kissed her deeply. She eagerly returned the kiss.

"Mother, look. It's Nell…from Calista's," Robert said to Agnes. Nell turned to Agnes and hugged her telling her that Calista sent her as a poor substitute for attending herself. Agnes kissed her cheek and held her close.

"Thank you for coming, dear Nell," said Agnes as she held Nell's hands and looked her over. "My, you're more beautiful than Robert said, Nell. Welcome to our home."

"Thank you Ma'am," Nell said softly as she gazed at Robert. "This is for you from Calista, Robert," Nell smiled as she handed Robert the gift. He quickly unwrapped the box to find a Gold Rolex watch inside, along with a note from Calista. The note said, 'The Rolex is for telling time. Nell is your gift for a week. Enjoy, love, Calista.' Robert chuckled and handed the note to Agnes as he hugged and kissed Nell full on her luscious lips.

"Come on, Nell, you have to meet some special people," he said as he took her hand and walked out into the guests. The first person he took her to was Ellen. She looked at Robert and Nell and smiled.

"Don't tell me, Robert, this is Nell, isn't she?" Ellen asked. Robert nodded as Ellen hugged Nell and said, "You're too beautiful for Robert, Nell, I'm the one you should be with," she teased. Nell blushed and returned the hug.

"Well, Ellen, I think we can share like all good little girls and boys do when they play. What do you think?" Nell returned the tease.

"Ahhhh, a lady after my heart, for a change," quipped Ellen. Robert and Ellen took Nell under their wing and introduced her to Phyllis, Aunt Jane and Aunt Martha. Nell fit in perfectly. Everyone enjoyed her company and it seemed as though they had known her all their lives. The band arrived to replace the string quartet and the music began. The band played all types of music, but mostly they played the music the younger crowd likes so they could dance. Nell was the hit of the dance floor as she began to sway and gyrate her magnificent body to the music. She seemed to glide from one movement to the next, her hips and breasts swaying seductively and enticingly. Ellen stood next to Robert to watch as Nell danced alone, lost in the music. "Robert, I'll bet you there are a hundred hard-ons here at this moment," Ellen whispered in his ear, "If I had a cock, it would he hard as a rock. As it is I'm wet as hell. She is drop dead gorgeous."

"You have no idea, Ellie," Robert said, his eyes riveted on Nell as she danced. "But if you can get away from your folks, you'll get a chance to find out," he reassured her. Ellen told him that she had to go home with her parents since they were hosting a party for her too in her hometown. "Ellie, that's only eighty miles away. Nell will be here for a week. Why don't you arrange to come back to stay over night and we can all play, then you can return home, Robert suggested.

"Great idea, Robert! You're on!" exclaimed Ellen, "I'll call you in a day or two and let you know when, ok?" Robert agreed and then went out to join Nell in her dance. The party continued into the night and began to slow around nine pm. By ten o'clock, nearly everyone was gone except Aunts' Jane and Martha. They too said goodnight, kissed Robert and Agnes and left. Agnes took Nell and Robert by their arms, walking between them she brought them indoors and up the stairs to her bedroom. She gathered a nightgown and slippers and kissed them both goodnight and left the bedroom closing the door behind her.

Robert embraced Nell and held her close as he kissed her passionately probing for her tongue. Nell returned the kiss and sucked hard on Robert's tongue as she began to remove his shirt. Quickly, Robert helped Nell out of her clothes and stepped back to admire her naked body. It was more beautiful than he had remembered. She was perfectly sculpted. He magnificent breasts were still conical, but fuller, without hint of sag and with very slightly puffed areolas supporting hard erect nipples. Her pussylips were shaved clean with a slight trimmed blonde bush over the top of her labia. Underneath her bush was her moist treasure awaiting pleasure.

Nell bent to Robert's chest and swirled her tongue around his stiff hard nipples, nibbling at them as her hand fondled his cock and balls. His cock was upright and hard, seeping thick clear pre-cum as Nell played with his ample foreskin and his balls. Kneeling, Nell kissed his cockhead and rubbed his cock all over her face. "God, Robert, I have waited for three years to do this to you again. I missed you so," Nell spoke softly as her tongue drew up Robert's cockshaft to the rim and down again. "It's so much bigger than I remember. Ummm, it's sooo good," she whispered as she covered his cockhead with her mouth.

She slathered his cock with her tongue as he gazed down on this wonderful gift from the Gods. Nell was exquisite, erotic, beautiful and full of life. He slowly lifted Nell to her feet picked her up and carried her to Agnes's bed. He laid her down on her back with her head on the silk pillows as he kissed each breast and licked her breast flesh, avoiding her areolas and nipples. Nell moaned in passion as he made love to her body, kissing and licking her neck, earlobes, belly and navel. Her pussy was sopping wet and she felt her juices running down the cleft of her lovely ass to coat her sweet asshole with her nectar.

Nell could feel Robert's hard cock rubbing against her thigh as he kissed her mouth. Robert gently grasped her breasts to knead them. He drew his tongue from her mouth to her breast and circled her areola as she gasped with passion. His tongue trailed to the other breast where he tongued that areola too. Robert sucked her nipple into his mouth as she twitched and sighed in delight. Slowly he circled her nipple with his tongue as he suckled and nursed her breast. Her low moans of pleasure accompanied her stroking his hair, as he pleasured her nipples, switching from one to the other. Breathing hard, Nell gasped when he gently tugged her nipples with his teeth then rose up to kiss her lips.

Nell was lost in her lust for this wonderful man she had made love with so long ago. She managed to slide her body beneath him and wrapped her legs around his waist, locking her feet. "God, I need you Robert," she sighed as his cockhead slipped between her hot wet cuntlips. Robert covered her mouth with his as his cock slipped into her very wet and tight pussy. She gasped as his thick cockhead entered, filling her. She embraced him and kissed him continuously as his cock began to slide deeper and deeper into her sweet pussy. Her thighs imprisoned him as she squeezed tightly, pulling his hips toward her to bury his cock even deeper. A deep resonant, "Oooo," sounded as he she felt his cock begin to slowly fuck her. She moaned and sighed as Robert eased his cock in and out of her hot throbbing pussy. Nell's young cunt muscles grasped his cock hard peeling his ample foreskin back on the in stroke, rubbing her tight pussy against his sensitive cockhead. Her muscles held on to pull his foreskin back over his cockhead on the outstroke. They both moaned with joy as they fucked tenderly.

Agnes watched through the closed circuit TV and rubbed her pussy as she watched the two young lovers fuck. She was enthralled when Robert cried out in ecstasy as he erupted in a savage orgasm in unison with Nell's massive climax. They both would spasm and cum several times before Robert's orgasm subsided. Nell continued to shudder through several more orgasms before she too lay quiet, trembling through some mini after-cums. Robert recovered a bit and rolled to her side still breathing hard. Nell was gasping for air and trying to catch her breath. "Oh Robert, that was awesome…wonderful, but awesome," Nell said softly. He raised his body to kiss her deeply then mounted her in a sixty-nine position. By this time Agnes had cum hard several times and she turned off the TV monitor, knowing that it was being recorded for later viewing.

Nell licked Roberts' cock free of cum and sucked him deep into her mouth to slowly suck him to another hard-on. With his head buried between Nell's thighs, Robert began to cleanse her sweet pussy of their blended cum. He savored her taste and swallowed her juices commingled with his cum. As he finished, he sucked a mouthful of the blend, turned around to kiss Nell to share the bountiful offering. He rolled on his back next to her and lay with his face on her breast. Their young bodies quickly rejuvenated and soon Nell had straddled Robert's waist and offered him her magnificent tits and nipples to lick and suck. Robert eagerly bent to his task, letting his tongue send pleasure throughout Nell's breasts and nipples. She gasped as she held his head to her breasts, moving him from one to the other as she moaned happily.

Nell pulled her chest away from Robert's eager mouth and scooted forward to straddle his face and lowered her sopping wet cunnie to his mouth. Robert kissed her pussylips and rubbed her clit with his nose as he parted her cuntlips with his tongue. Gently he nibbled her nether lips, pulled at them with his lips as Nell sighed and gasped in pleasure. She could feel her orgasm stirring within her loins as she ground her pussy into Robert's mouth and face. The intense sensations caused her to emit a short little laugh as her face oozed rapture at the wonderful tongue at her sex. She pulled at her nipples until Robert replaced her fingers on her nipples with his. Savoring this magnificent sensation from Roberts' fingers, Nell spread her cuntlips with her fingers to give him better access to her clit.

Greedily, Robert sucked the sweet little fleshy nubbin into his mouth as though he were going to devour it. Nell sighed and gasped her pleasure of his tongue swirling about her clit. Releasing her cuntlips, Nell lay back on her hands to savor Robert's tongue. She could feel his massive hard-on touching her back as she writhed in pleasure. Suddenly, Nell rose up, turned and took his hard member into her mouth, deep throating him as she lowered her sopping wet pussy to his mouth again. Robert sighed deeply as he felt her velvety tongue licking and swirling around his rock hard cock. Each of them strained not to cum to enjoy their passion to the fullest. Although they were not in love with one another, they made love, as lovers would most assuredly do. She sucked, licked and took his cock deep into her throat as she fondled, tickled and stroked his balls. He, in turn, held her by the beautiful half globes of her asscheeks as he pulled her into his mouth while kneading her ass.

Finally, Robert cried out and exploded in a powerful orgasm, spewing cum throughout Nell's mouth and throat. Nell's orgasm erupted right after Roberts's initial volley and she opened her mouth to scream from the joy of her orgasm. Robert's cumming cock splattered her beautiful face and hair with huge thick globules of white frothy cum as she shuddered through a savage orgasm. The intensity of his tongue on her clit nearly caused her to pass out from joy and pleasure. She screamed her pleasure as her body convulsed from one orgasm to another. Her juices spewed forth to coat and cover Robert's face and fill his open mouth. They both swallowed as much as they could in their exhausted and spent conditions. Trembling, and with great effort, Nell, slowly turned to lie on her lover to kiss him deeply. They embraced and held each other close as they drifted off to sleep.

Agnes turned down her covers and was about to climb in bed when her curiosity got the best of her and she turned on the closed circuit TV. She saw the spent and exhausted lovers in each other's embrace, sleeping naked on her bed. Quietly she tiptoed down the hall to her bedroom, opened the door carefully so she wouldn't wake them, and covered them with the bedding. They were sweating and in a deep, sleep, but both had satisfied smiles on their faces. Agnes was happy that Calista had sent Nell as a special gift for Robert. She decided to call Calista in the morning and thank her for her thoughtfulness. Happy with all the activities of the day, the special treat that Nell provided for Robert by her surprise attendance at his graduation Party, Agnes went to bed satisfied.

It had been three days since the graduation party and Robert and Nell spent each day at some college activity, party or in bed loving one another. Agnes had joined Jane at Martha's home to enjoy their special sexual activities with each other. When they were not sexually involved they would go shopping or visiting their friends. Robert had not participated in their sexual play since he graduated. Agnes wanted him to just enjoy himself with Nell and to do what ever he wanted. Soon he would rejoin them and also begin work at Agnes's software company, so the idea of letting him just have fun appealed to her. Jane and especially Martha couldn't wait to get their hands and mouths on Nell. They had viewed the videotape of Robert and Nell and had wet their panties big time. Agnes told them to be patient as Nell still had several days left before she would return to Calista. Jane and Martha were not satisfied with that answer, but bided their time.

Agnes, Nell and Robert were having breakfast when the phone rang. Robert rose to answer it and said hello. "Have you two fucked your brains out yet?" Ellen asked, instead of the formal, hello.

"Yes, we have…several times as a matter of fact," Robert happily replied. "Where are you, Ellie?" he asked.

"I'm just pulling off the Interstate and should be there in about fifteen minutes," she replied, "I hope there's some breakfast left, I'm starved," Ellen added.

"Well, dear, if we are out of breakfast, I have a sausage that you could eat," he teased her.

"Right on! My favorite breakfast food…hard cocks and sweet cunnies," she laughed back at him. Robert told her they would wait for her and to be careful before she got so horny that she might drive off the road. Hanging up the phone, he returned to the breakfast table.

"That was Ellie, Mom. She is returning to look for an apartment for the fall high school semester," he told Agnes and Nell. "She is teaching here at College Station High School, remember?"

"Oh yes, that's right. I nearly forgot, dear," said Agnes, "is she coming for breakfast?" Robert nodded and placed another plate next to Nell.

"Is Ellen your girlfriend, Robert?" Nell asked as she sipped her coffee. Robert said no, that she was a special lifestyle friend and would want to join everyone for some fun later. "Oooo, sounds delicious, she's a beautiful girl with a great body," Nell remarked, "I wouldn't mind some of her myself," she concluded.

"I'm glad to hear that, because that's what she'd like too," laughed Robert. Warned that all of Robert's family and friends had taken a liking to her, Nell was anxious to participate and told them so. Agnes decided to wait until Ellen arrived before showing the tape of Robert and Nell from the first night she arrived. Nell had seen it with Agnes, but Robert had not yet viewed it and was anxious to hear Ellen's 'garbage mouth' remarks when they all watched it together. After a few minutes the doorbell rang and Agnes rose to answer it. She opened the door and hugged Ellen, kissing her on the cheek. Ellen dressed in 'hot pants' and a see through blouse came into the dining room with her tits swaying seductively, nipples visible through the sheer cloth and pushing against her blouse. The bottoms of her superb asscheeks protruded from her shorts.

Ellen kissed both Robert and Nell, hugging each of them and sat down next to Nell. "I'm the saucy bitch Robert probably told you about, Nell," Ellen began. Nell assured her that Robert had spoken highly of her, but did say that she was marvelously and deliciously sexy. Ellen smiled happily and said, "I'm glad he said that, because it is true. I'm an equal opportunity lover…girls, boys…or both!" she declared. They all laughed and began to eat their breakfast. Nell and Ellen hit it off very well. They seemed like old friends and neither one could keep her eyes off the others tits, except that Nell had a better view through the see through blouse. Agnes served the breakfast and they ate ravenously as they exchanged stories and experiences.