The Scholarship Student Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seizing the opportunity, Robert placed her legs on his shoulders and drove his massive engine into the deep recesses of her cunt. Nell cried out with joy as she had never been penetrated this deep before and it felt wonderful. She kissed Robert several times as they fucked. Holding him close she whispered in his ear that it was like that time in Mistress Calista's bed. Nell came hard again and again, relishing in Robert's cock unable to cum, nor get soft. She used his cock with an unrelenting exuberance, as she would bring herself to cum again and again. Finally, having had her fill of orgasms, Nell reached down and untied the rawhide cock ring. Three strokes later Robert exploded in a sea of thick white frothy cum deep into Nell's sweet pussy. His balls pumped huge volumes of thick cum into Nell as her pussy clenched his cock with each cum spasm that it made.

Spent, exhausted and unable to cum anymore, Robert rolled off of Nell gasping for air from his powerful orgasm. Agnes crawled forward to cover Nell's pussy with her mouth and suck out some of Masters precious semen to swallow. Jane, Martha and Ellen followed suit behind her, sucking at Nell's fragrant pussy until all but one mouthful of cum remained. Ellen kissed Nell and transferred the mouthful of cum to her 'sister' slave. Agnes turned her attention to the Master's cum coated cock and she cleaned it with loving care. She nuzzled her Masters Cock and balls kissing and loving his manhood. The group was totally worn out from their sexual activity. They were all lying on the mats resting and trying to keep from falling asleep.

Martha got up to get some blankets and returned to the group, tossing them the blankets. Ellen pulled Nell to her and they cuddled under a blanket, kissing and holding each other tightly. Jane and Martha coupled and covered themselves with a blanket and quickly fell asleep. Robert lifted his 'Mother' in his arms and carried her to the bed in the corner. Gently he laid her down on the silk sheets and placed her head on the pillow. Agnes smiled at her new Master and extended her arms to him. Robert joined her in the bed and she snuggled up close to him as he embraced her. She looked up at her Master and smiled. Robert kissed his 'Mother' goodnight and covered both of them with the blanket. Agnes, warm, cozy and richly satisfied dozed off to sleep holding Robert close.

Robert lay awake considering the activity of the day and his conversion to Master Gilden. He was a little sorry to see 'Roberta' leave, because he had many wonderful experiences and memories of being 'Roberta'. Some of the best sex he ever experienced was as 'Roberta'. However, it was time to move on and his time as a full time submissive was over. He may from time to time, submit for Agnes, but his role as a Dom was carved in stone as far as he was concerned. Robert reflected on his good fortune over the past few years. He had earned a college degree, he had been adopted, by a very loving woman who had helped him through college, a bright future beckoned him at Agnes' software company, his sexual endurance and proficiency had been tested and found worthy and last, he had become a Dom. Tonight proved that Agnes, Jane, Martha and Ellen were subservient to his will and became his submissives. He was happy with those thoughts as he too drifted off to sleep.

(A finale to follow)

All comments appreciated, provide feedback at the email address in my profile.