The Scholarship Student Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, Martha began to cum hard from Robert's expert tonguing of her cunt and clit. She cried out just as Beth exploded in a massive mind numbing orgasm, spewing out huge volumes of her virgin juices, as she came hard. Martha eagerly swallowed the virgin juices as both women convulsed violently through their orgasms. Beth, pent up from many days of being denied orgasm, screamed in delight as she came again and again. Her cum consumed her and she passed out from the intensity of her orgasms.

Later, Beth awoke in her bed. She had been washed, combed and placed naked between the satin sheets. She stretched her arms with a very satisfied grin on her face. She lay in bed, waiting for whatever was next. Her body was sore, her ass and pussy burned and ached from the torments visited upon them. Agnes knocked on the door and entered. "Hi, sleepyhead," Agnes said with a smile on her face. "It's morning and very nearly lunch time," she helped Beth put on her robe and together they went down to the den, for lunch.

During lulls in her training, Beth was told about Robert and 'Roberta'. Agnes showed her the pictures they had taken of 'Roberta' and Beth could hardly believe her eyes. Agnes, Jane and Martha described how 'Roberta' was 'born' and how much fun they all had with 'her'. Beth enjoyed all the stories about Robert and thanked her Mother Mistress and her new Aunts, Jane and Martha, for telling her of Roberts' youth. The relationship between Beth and the older women began to blossom into a true family bond. Typically, Beth's days were spent being trained by Agnes. Jane and Martha assisted Agnes, from time to time, with Robert joining in more often than not. Beth was very happy with her new family and was eagerly looking forward to her wedding day. In addition to the training sessions, Beth also enjoyed Robert's tender love making while she recovered from the effects of the training. Life was good for Beth and soon she would not only be a slave, but a wife as well. The only difference was that she would no longer be a virgin. She smiled to herself and was happy about that.

Finally, the wedding day arrived. Agnes had arranged for limousines to pick up out of town guests from the airport and bring them to the Manor House. Robert warmly greeted Mistresses Calista, Cassandra and Cerces. They also brought their butler, Edward, with them and Robert received him warmly too. Robert learned that his 'erstwhile lover', Nell, had been sold to a very rich German industrialist and he was taking wonderful care of her, keeping her in the lap of luxury. Ellen arrived, with her submissive husband, and she greeted Robert and Beth warmly. Phyllis was on her way. She was to arrive later and would meet them at the church. Agnes had arranged for all her out of town friends, plus Jane and Martha, to stay at the Manor House through the weekend. She had planned to have them all return to the Manor House, after the reception, for a Honeymoon Bon Voyage party.

The Minister, also a lifestyle member, performed the ceremony. Wedding pictures were taken and the guests, two hundred in all, ate, drank, danced and partied until eleven o'clock pm. Beth was ravishingly radiant and beautiful in her wedding gown. Agnes thought she looked like a Princess as she danced happily all through the reception. When the arranged time arrived, Agnes announced that the newly weds were going to leave to get ready to go on their honeymoon. The guests took their leave as Beth and Robert thanked them for coming and for their gifts. Finally, the last of the guests had gone and only the Manor House guests remained. Beth took Agnes aside and privately whispered in her ear. Agnes's eyes welled up. Tearfully, she kissed and hugged her Daughter in Law. Beth joined Robert and they left to go to the Manor House for the Bon Voyage party.

The out of town guests, plus Jane and Martha, gathered in the parlor of the house. Glasses of Champagne were served all around and Agnes asked all the houseguests to follow her to the second floor. There were two massive bedrooms designed for the Master and Mistress of the house. Additionally, there were thirty large well-appointed, bedrooms for use by guests. Agnes led them into the huge Masters' bedroom. Inside the sumptuous bedroom, Agnes had arranged several comfortable chairs in a semi-circle around the bed. Robert stood quietly near the headboard in a floor-length dark satin robe. When everyone was seated, Agnes arose to speak. "Dear friends. Tonight is a very special night for us all, but especially for Beth and Robert. It is their wedding night. "All of you are aware that Beth is a virgin. Before we left the wedding reception, Beth asked me to invite all of you dear friends to her wedding bedroom to witness her deflowering." The assembled friends were happily startled. Characteristically, Ellen stood and began applauding. The others quickly joined in the applause for the impending deflowering.

Agnes motioned for all to sit down and she dimmed the lights until only the bed was well lighted. The witnesses were dimly visible as Robert removed his robe to reveal his nakedness and a huge rigid hard-on. He lay down on the bed on his back to await his bride. The bathroom door opened and Beth walked into the room, radiantly, to stand at the bedside. She could dimly see the witnesses, as she stood in her see through white negligee. Her body seductively showed through the sheer fabric, affirming that she was indeed beautiful, all over. She wore only her slave collar and the negligee. Beth smiled at the witnesses, removed her gown and dropped it to the floor. Her beautiful body brought gasps from the witnesses, as their eyes filled with Beth's elegance. Quietly, Beth moved onto the bed, laid her naked body down on Robert's and kissed her husband and Master.

She rose up and offered her breasts to Robert. Eagerly, he began to lick the fullness of her breasts, all about their conical shape, working his way to her areolas. He licked the lovely rosy buds and finally, gently sucked a nipple into his mouth. Beth closed her eyes and moaned, fully enjoying his tongue flicking over her nipple. Robert moved to the other nipple to lick and suck it as well. Beth moaned in pleasure as Robert aroused her to new heights. Her pussy glistened with her nectar flowing slowly onto her inner thighs. Pre-cum oozed from Robert's cockhole as he suckled his bride. Beth wiped it off with her finger and licked the pre-cum with her tongue. She bent down to kiss Robert again, moving up to straddle his head with her thighs and lowering her sopping wet cunt to his mouth.

Robert opened his mouth to accept her throbbing sex. His tongue parted her cuntlips and probed deeply inside. Beth was breathing heavily and moaning as he continued to penetrate her with his tongue. She moaned audibly as Robert quickened his pace, moving to assail her clit. He held her by the hips as her first massive orgasm erupted and she cried out with pleasure. She ground her cunt into his tongue and came again and again. Beth juices squirted copiously over his face and mouth and she climaxed a final time, before her orgasm subsided.

Sweet salty sweat rolled off her forehead and breasts to drip onto Robert's head. He opened his mouth to catch the salty drops of sweaty nectar, before returning to sucking her clit. Beth's clit was so sensitive that she struggled to pull away from the pulsating tongue happily tormenting her. Robert would not release her and she experienced several after-cums. Finally, he permitted her to move down his body and kiss his mouth, telling him over and over again, how much she loved him. Beth shifted her body down so that Robert's cock was at her face. She kissed the soft satiny cockhead and licked it all about. Her tongue traversed his cockshaft, wetting it with her saliva. She licked her lips, taking his cock deep into her mouth to draw her lips up and down the massive shaft. Robert writhed from the intense pleasure of Beth's lips and tongue on his cock. Beth looked up at her husband as she deep throated him, driving his cock deep into her throat, her lips touching the base of his cock.

Robert began to tremble from the wonderful sensations on his cock. Beth, sensing that Robert was near orgasm, stopped sucking his cock and kneeled, to straddle his hips. She parted her wet cuntlips with her fingers and placed Robert's cockhead between them. She took a deep breath and slowly began to lower herself onto his massive cock. Beth continued to press down, feeling her tight virgin cunt reluctantly spreading, to accept the fleshy probe. Robert's cock was being squeezed by Beth's tight cunt as he allowed her to control the penetration. His cockhead disappeared inside her as she winced from the tightness and pressure. Beth felt the massive cock stop its advance, feeling as though the path was blocked.

Intuitively, she realized that the tip of Robert's cock had paused against her hymen. She took a deep breath and pressed down hard. A slight cry escaped her lips as she felt something split deep within her cunt. She winced from a slight pain, and resumed lowering herself down onto the hard upright cock inside her wet cunt. Biting her lip, she bore down slowly, feeling her body being seemingly split by the massive cock. With a final downward thrust and a loud groan, Beth impaled herself on Robert's cock, burying it fully within her once virgin cunt. She paused, eyes closed, to catch her breath, endure the declining pain then began to raise her body. As Robert's cockshaft came into view again, a slight trickle of blood ran down his shaft. The witnesses broke into applause in acknowledgement of Beth's deflowering. Beth smiled and began to painfully fuck her husband. The pain slowly subsided and was transformed into pleasure as she eagerly began to fuck him.

She moaned with pleasure as her clit rubbed against his cockshaft with each stroke. She bent down to offer her nipples to her bridegroom as she fucked him ravenously. Eyes closed, she reveled in her pleasure. Robert fucked her hard, with mighty up thrusts to meet her descending thrusts. He was breathing heavily and straining to prevent cumming as Beth fucked him insatiably. Suddenly, her body stiffened and she screamed with pleasure as her orgasm consumed her. Her cunt clenched at Robert's cock with each spasm of her orgasm. He, too, groaned, threw his head back and exploded in thick, hot streams of cum, deep into her cunt. Beth nearly passed out from the passion of her orgasm. Robert somehow held her up as his cock spewed cum again and again into her sex. Beth moaned constantly, as she continued fucking Robert.

Their bodies shuddered through several of Beth's cums, as her cunt clenched his cock. She could feel it expelling cum, splattering it inside her sweet cunt. Slowly, Beth began to recover from the intensity of her multiple orgasms. She was exhausted, sweating profusely, and barely conscious. Robert, too, was panting heavily, his eyes shut and his cock slowly softening. Beth took a deep breath and rolled off of Robert's body and lay against him on the huge bed. Robert's cock was covered in cum and streaked with blood from Beth's hymen. They lay breathing heavily to the applause of the witnesses. Agnes was crying and hugging Jane as she watched her son and Daughter in Law slowly recover from their first ever fuck. She moved to Beth and whispered "Thank you", in her ear as she kissed her lips. Agnes then kissed and licked Beth's nipples and her cunt. Next, she moved to Robert to kiss his cock and then his lips.

Agnes motioned to the others to follow suit. Mistress Calista, Cassandra and Cerces, followed by Edward, each paid their congratulations to Robert's cock and Beth's nipples and cunt. Phyllis kissed their sex and lips and patted Roberts' cheek. Ellen had her husband lick Beth's cunt and scoop out some bloody cum then lick Robert's cock. She too, did the same and also kissed them both on the lips. She whispered to Robert to bring Beth to her home so she could enjoy his lovely bride. Aunt Jane kissed Beth and suckled her breasts before putting her tongue deep into her cunt. She moved to Robert to fondle his balls. Quickly sucked at his cock then kissed her 'nephew's' lips. Aunt Martha climbed on the bed to kneel between Beth and Robert. Martha kissed their sex, Beth's nipples and both of their mouths. She removed her top and lowered her massive breasts to the newlyweds.

Robert smiled at Aunt Martha and took the large nipple in his mouth to suck, drawling out the sweet milk it contained, swallowing again and again. Beth took the other nipple and sucked on it. She was startled at the spray of warm sweet milk that filled her mouth. Now she knew why Martha had not allowed her to suck her nipples during the training sessions that she, Jane and Agnes had provided her. Happily, Beth joined Robert in suckling Martha's breasts, drinking deeply of the wonderful milk. "Eat, sweet, sweet newlyweds. Suckle Aunt Martha's tits dry." The bride and groom happily complied with Aunt Martha's desires and sucked greedily. They swallowed the milk and sprayed some on their faces so they could lick it off each other. Finally, Martha's tits were drained and she lifted her breasts from their mouths.

Agnes told Jane and Martha to assemble the other guests in the cellar dungeon to renew acquaintances and play their lifestyle games. When they left, Agnes embraced Beth again and wished her a long, happy and fruitful married life. She told them both how much she loved them and how happy she was that they had found one another. "Thank you, mother, for everything. I love you," Robert told her as he hugged and kissed her lovingly. Agnes had tears in her eyes as she turned to Beth.

"Thank you, Mother Mistress, I love you and I love Robert. Thank you for the wonderful wedding, reception and most of all for blessing my marriage to your wonderful son," Beth told her as they hugged one another.

"I love you both and you're both very welcome. You have made me so proud and happy. Now you two love each other forever, for that is the secret to a long and happy marriage. Good night, and sweet dreams. You both have honored your mother. Now go back to loving each other on this your wedding night," Agnes told them as she opened the door to leave.

"Good night, Mother Mistress," Beth and Robert said together.

Epilogue. Other stories involving the characters from "The Scholarship Student" may follow from time to time. I hope readers liked this story. Look for other stories later in the year.

12