All Comments on 'The Scholarship'

by pixie2002

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WEll Done

Okay so I am biased, but I did like the story... The touch with the boots at the end... and her question as she marched out in her boots..

XxX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very hot...loved it...

Can't wait to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
very nice

Although topics which lean toward the Fetish category are not usually my cup of tea, I liked this story. Well done.

-- KVK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice tempo

MMmmm, boots...

Serously pixie, good job, nice timing, nice flow.

It had a great beat, I could stroke to it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
niceee

really good to read.. good flow.. normally im not so into fetish boots n stuff, but this one rocked..

jacquioh2jacquioh2over 18 years ago
Highly charged eroticism

The first time I read this story, my general aversion for boots and leather put me off it. I have just re-read it and let the words flow over me and I find it highly erotic and well written. the leather is really only a side focus, not a theme I like the changes back and forth between silky slick sensuous imagery and shockingly blunt sex terms. Thanks for a good and sexy read.

manysinnzmanysinnzover 18 years ago
Top shelf!

That was amazingly lewd! Great, believable story, dialogue that fit the situations, and obscene, fetishistic sex. I just read the sequel also and loved it. Check out my stories sometime and let me know if you like them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
100%

Lewd is a good description- like others not usually into boots but this story worked

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'm very impressed

It's hard to do well in this category and that story was out of this world. Fantastic job.

Lisolette GilcrestLisolette Gilcrestabout 18 years ago
Beautiful Crescendo

Finally got a chance to swing by and read your first chapter, I loved it!

Great story with a nice set-up... it wasn't a singular story, rather it had several vignettes into Sarah's sexual history, stirring subtle arousal with each mention (losing virginity, Phil, roommate Marni, and then Mrs. Steele), so that you were already engaged before the real focus of the story began.

I also enjoyed the boots imagery, though I've seen it many times in "scenes" I've never seen someone order the person to lick up the "polish" so that was a nice variation.

I have to admit, I was stuck on why Sarah suddenly owed $10,000 and couldn't have anticipated that before her semester began, so I'd suggest giving an explanation... remember, we need to be suspended in our disbelief and believe in Sarah's desperation... so just add a line or two about some scholarship, grant, teacher's aide job that didn't come through and that lingering wonder will go away...

The only other thing I can think of off-hand is maybe playing up Sarah's attraction to Marni so it doesn't come as a complete surprise that an apparently heterosexual girl is suddenly humping a woman's boot. That combined with fleshing out her desperation should help the story be a tad more believable.

Looking forward to next semester... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Dirty ...

This story is ... dirty. And I love it! My favorite moment? When Sarah licks her own cunt juices off the boot. Pixie, you have a lovely, dirty mind. Sincere thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous