The School Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You going to college after you graduate, Leo?"

"If I graduate, you mean," I said, because I was no scholar and was on the brink of failing math, which would mean summer school at best in order to get a diploma. "Probably join the service before I get drafted."

"Oh no. You should go to college, or at least try."

"Could you do me a favor?" I asked. "Don't cover yourself like that."

Couldn't believe I said it, but she seemed uncomfortable sitting there with her arms folded in front of her, and besides, it was hurting the view.

"Thank you," I said. "You have nice arms."

Susette said thank you, but it took a minute and she used that time she used trying to figure out the punch line. After she realized that none was coming she uncrossed her arms and rested her elbows on the table.

Susette's plump arms were not as hairy as the lunch lady's were, and the fine dark hair that covered Nurse May's forearms looked soft, as did the down on the her upper arms for as far up as I could see.

I realized that Nurse May had noticed me staring at her arms but no matter how hard I tried my eyes kept going back to those furry limbs, and as I stared I wondered whether she shaved her underarms and wished that instead of those short sleeves the blouse was sleeveless so I could find out for sure.

As if Nurse May was reading my mind, she timidly lifted her hand from the table and brushed a hair from her forehead, looking at me for my reaction. As Susette's arm lifted and the bottom of the blouse sleeve dropped for a couple of seconds, my question was definitely answered. Apparently my facial expression indicated to her that I had noticed what she wanted to me to see because she smiled before slowly putting her elbow back down on the table.

"Are you doing anything for your birthday?" she asked, which was next week, and while the answer was no, the fact that she knew when my birthday was, added to my picture on the fridge, was making me so dizzy I didn't ask her how she knew but just nodded as sweat trickled down my spine.

"If you want, and you don't have anything else to do, you could come here and we could have a party or something," she said nervously. "Unless you have plans, or a girlfriend or something."

"Girlfriend?" I said, snorting at the thought. "No. No girlfriend."

"Do you have a..." I started to ask but she shook her head no before I could finish.

"We're real popular," I said with a laugh, and Susette joined in the laughter.

"I'm popular in a way," she said. "But not in a way to be proud of, if you know what I mean."

I had no idea what she meant but nodded. She had a nice laugh, and as we chuckled at how sad we were, I found myself reaching over and resting my hand on Susette's forearm. She jumped like she had just been goosed, but didn't run and instead looked down at my hand.

"This okay?" I asked as I slid my hand up to her elbow before sliding it back down, and as I reveled in the sensation of those fine hairs fluttering under my touch,

When she didn't answer I asked her if she wanted me to stop, and I heard her whisper "no" rather breathlessly.

A couple more trips and the hairs were standing straight up and the skin below was covered with goose pebbles. Meanwhile, the only sounds in the room were the ticking of the kitchen clock and two people breathing very heavily.

"Do you," Susette said before clearing her throat. "Do you have a fetish, Leo? Like, a hair fetish?"

"I don't know," I replied, and that was true only because at the time I didn't have a clue as to what the word meant.

"I was just asking because you seem to like the hair on my arms, and I noticed you trying to look up my sleeve before when I raised my arm," she said perceptively, and then raised her arm again for me, playing with the back collar of her uniform for a second. "Am I right? Did you see what you were hoping to?"

"Yes," I sheepishly admitted.

"So I guess we've found out a lot about each other," Nurse May said. "We both like to look, and now we both know what we like to look at.

I notice you seem to stare at my breasts a great deal too," she added. "Do you find busty women attractive?"

"Sure," I said, but I also liked them in all the other sizes too

"So maybe you have a couple of fetishes. It's okay if you do," Susette responded. "I have some myself."

"Is that good or bad?" I said, too embarrassed to just come out and ask what the hell a fetish was, although I was getting an idea.

"Can be good," she said as she took a ragged breath, her chest heaving. "Depends on the person. A woman who looks like me, well, let's just say that I'm happy for anything that a man can find attractive about me."

"I think you're really cute," I mumbled.

"I should have changed out of my uniform when we first got here," Nurse May said, squirming around in her chair in a way that made the buttons on the front of the uniform strain. "Would have given you a chance to see more of me, if you were intersted that is."

"Yeah - Um... I have to go," I said, stunned when I looked at the clock and saw it was almost 10 and it was a school night, but embarrassed that something might have been about to happen and I had panicked once again.

"Oh my," Susette said when she spun to see what time it was. "Time flew."

It had. I had been there talking for almost two hours to the school nurse. I got up slowly, painfully aware that my cock was so hard that it felt ready to explode at any time, and as I made my way to the door Susette asked me if I wanted to celebrate my birthday there next Friday night.

"You don't have to, but you only turn 19 once," Susette said, but while she spoke her eyes were looking down at the obscene bulge in my pants.

"How did you know my birthday?" I asked, and it suddenly hit her that it wasn't exactly tattooed on my forehead.

"Oh," Susette said looking flustered. "I - well - I guess I remember it from the medication bottles."

It was a lame excuse but I didn't want to press it, so I told Susette that I would love to come back to celebrate my birthday. Her smile lit up the room, and when she leaned up and kissed me I practically came in my pants.

I hustled out of that creepy neighborhood at top speed, and once I got to my house I retreated to my back yard, where in the darkness I did what I knew I would end up doing inside anyway.

"No clean up afterward," I whispered to no one as I moved my fist up and down my cock as I thought back to the scene at Susette's kitchen table and to her having my picture on her refrigerator, all the while thinking that maybe next week it would be Nurse May's hand doing the honors instead of my own.

***

I managed to see Nurse May at school every day that week, just happening to go by her office and looking in between periods, and if she wasn't in sight the first time I would go by again until I did see her. She would give me a little smile and wink, and even mouthed the word 'Friday' a couple of times.

As if I could possibly forget! Every shower I took that week ended the same way, with me ejaculating all over the tub while remembering her smile, that kiss, and most of all that incredible peek up her sleeve and the glimpse that only made me want to see more.

I made a trip to the library to look up what the word fetish actually meant, and when I found out it meant it involved an object or bodily part whose real or presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification, I couldn't really admit that it covered me.

I was just curious, but if I had a fetish about a girl with hair under her arms, I also had a fetish about breasts and legs and butts and just about everything connected with a woman. Now that a woman was expressing an interest in me, something totally new in my life, I suppose the things I found interesting about her became ever more interesting to me.

Nurse May had managed to get better looking everyday, even though she hadn't changed at all in any way but in my eyes, and when I arrived at her doorstep that Friday evening my knees were knocking.

"Happy birthday, Leo!" Nurse May said as she answered my knock. "You look so handsome!"

I had gotten out of work and hour early, showering and changing into a shirt with buttons, which for me was an event, but Nurse May was the one looking good. Instead of the starched uniform, she was wearing a nice dress. Her figure looked really good in it, with the length short enough to reveal that while her legs were plump they were also shapely, as were her arms.

"You look so beautiful," I managed to say as my eyes went to her breasts, which looked like they were about to explode out of the top to the dress, and then over to her arms.

The dress was sleeveless, allowing me to see all of her arms right up to her round shoulders, and that must have been her way of acknowledging my fascination, and when she handed me a little box, telling me that it was my present I shook my head.

"I thought this was my present," I said as I put my hands on her shoulders and let them slide down the smooth skin and then though the soft down that started around her biceps and grew more densely towards her wrists.

Susette smiled when she saw what my touch had done, leaving her arms covered with goosebumps and the hairs standing straight up for a moment, and then I opened the box, which contained a nice watch.

"Thank you," I said as I slipped it on my wrist, and added that I had a habit of breaking watches at work so this came in handy.

"It's not expensive," Susette said almost apologetically as she led me into the kitchen. "Happy birthday."

In the kitchen the lights were out but the table was illuminated by a little homemade cake with 19 candles on it, and the sight of it got me choked up. Not just the cake, but the fact that Susette took the time to make it.

"Make a wish and blow out the candles," Susette said, and I nodded.

"Want to know what my wish was?" I asked after I cut us a couple of pieces and say across from each other.

"I don't think it comes true if you say what it is," Susette suggested.

"Okay, but you're a part of it," I said, and she blushed at that. "Sorry. I'm not very good with girls."

"You're doing fine," Susette said, her chubby cheeks glowing in the candlelight. "You just don't have confidence. Lucky for me, or else you wouldn't be here with me. You'd be with a cute girl your own age. A nice girl."

"You're nice," I said. "You're cute too."

"You're sweet. I'm glad you think I'm cute," Susette said before lowering her eyes and adding, "But I'm not nice."

"Sure you are," I said. All of this..."

"I do things," she said. "Bad things. Things I shouldn't do - with men. Men that don't care about me except to use me. Then again I guess I use them too. Sometimes I'm so lonely..."

Her voice trailed off, and I had to fight back a tear as the emotion of the situation overwhelmed me. Two lost and lonely people, not attractive to anybody but each other, but I not only didn't know what Nurse May meant, I didn't care either.

"I'm a virgin," I said suddenly, and for some reason this shocked Susette. "Pretty pathetic, huh? 19 years old and a virgin?"

"Hard to believe, but it's not bad. It's sweet," Nurse May said. "I don't even remember when I was a virgin."

"You remind me of my father," Susette said after a moment of silence. "I guess that's why I've always been attracted to you. You're a very nice boy, but he was anything but nice. You look like him in many ways, at least physically. Do you know what I mean by that?"

"I guess," I answered, even though I didn't really know.

"He went to jail when I was 15," Susette said softly. "Never saw him after that, and he died in prison blaming me right to the end, but I guess you could say that I saw plenty of him before that. Enough to make me the way I am now. Not nice, especially the things that go through my mind. Not like you. I wish I had your innocence - I wish I had it at any age."

"I don't know about that," I said, only then beginning to figure out what she was talking about. "Some of the things I think about - kinda weird too."

"Really?" Susette said, reaching around the cake and touching my hand. "Do you think those things about me? Do you think about things you want to do with me? To me?"

"Yes," I croaked, my throat tightening up on me.

"You want to tell me about them? The things you think about?" Susette asked, and when I hesitated, unable to put my thoughts into words, she added, "There's nothing to be ashamed of with me. Or would you rather just do them instead of talking about it?"

"I have to go to the bathroom," I said, and I'm sure I looked like a deer caught in the headlights because that's how I felt.

"I'll be in the bedroom waiting for you," Susanne said as I rose. "If you don't - I mean - if you decide to just leave when you come out I understand too."

Leave? I didn't want to leave, but I really did have to go to the bathroom, and I also needed to get a drink and splash some water on my face before I passed out. Nineteen years of waiting and now it was going to end, and I felt like I was on a roller coaster that was out of control.

After I peed for what seemed like forever, I wiped my dick clean, because it seemed like my original hopes for the evening, which frankly were for maybe some necking, petting and maybe a hand job meant I had set my goals pathetically low.

I looked a lot less neat now, I noted when I looked in the mirror, the sweaty and shaken image reflecting the way I felt, and when I could delay no longer I opened the door and headed down the hall.

***

The bedroom was down at the end of the hall, and when I turned and looked into the room I saw Susette sitting on the corner of the foot of the bed. There was a dim light coming from the lamp on the night stand, and Nurse May's dress and the rest of her clothes were on the chair in the corner.

Susette was wearing a white nightgown, and when she saw me in the doorway she stood up. Although it was a plain nightie I could see right through it. Her breasts were even larger than I had imagined, and through the fabric I could see the dark triangle between her legs.

My legs were weak as I took a couple of steps into the room, but Susanne held her hand up to stop me. We stood facing each other, about seven feet or so apart, and Nurse May told me to get undressed.

"Slowly Leo," Suzanne said in a husky whisper. "Take your clothes off slowly. First your shirt. That's it. Slowly. Tease me."

My fingers weren't moving slowly, but it took a long time because they were shaking so badly that the simple art of undoing buttons became a major undertaking. It was like I had boxing gloves on.

"That's it daddy," Susanne said, sucking a deep breath through her teeth. "Tease me. Make me wait."

Looking back, the very thought that a skinny geek like me could get a woman aroused by taking his shirt off was crazy, but as I finally got the damn thing off of me Nurse May had lifted her nightie and was playing with her pussy right there in front of me.

Saying Susette May had the hairiest pussy I had ever seen was faint praise considering that it was the only one I had seen in person, but even those women in the magazine had nothing like what I was seeing. The triangle of black fur grew high and wide, spilling over onto the insides of her thighs and up towards her belly, and she had a whole lot of her hand inside while she stared at me. Me. Leo Taylor.

"Nice," Susette was saying as she looked as my scrawny chest. "So smooth. Now take your pants off. Slow. Tease me."

It took me a while to get my trembling fingers to get the belt open, but I guess that made it good for Nurse May, who was shifting her weight from one foot to another, still fingering herself and my slacks came down.

"Oh - you aren't hard Leo?" Susette said as I stood there in my boxers.

"Kinds nervous," I said, which was a classic understatement.

"Pull your boxers down a little," Susette said. "Not too far. Just down past your pubic hair. There - just like that. Oh shit! Little farther down."

I looked down at myself, my boxers down far enough to expose the stump of my cock, and waited for further instructions while Nurse May moaned and frigged herself.

"Show me more daddy," Nurse May gasped. "Show me all of that horse cock."

I lowered them all the way down and stepped out of them, feeling every bit as naked as I was, but when I cupped my hand over myself Susette made me take them away.

"Don't hide it. I've waited so long for this moment," Susette said. "It's beautiful. Now make it hard for me. Here. I'll take this off."

Susette pulled the nightie over her head, leaning us both naked except of out socks. Nurse May's breasts were even larger than I had imagined, the huge bell-shaped jugs hanging down to her thick waist, and she brought her hands up to knead them while urging me to keep playing with myself.

"You a grower or a shower Leo?" Nurse May asked, but I had no idea what she meant except I was getting less nervous and more aroused as she kept playing with her tits. "Like me playing with my jugs? Ooh you're a grower. Look at that! Skin it back for me. That's it. Use both hands - don't cum though."

Easier said than done, especially when you're standing about six feet in front of the first naked woman you've ever seen in person, and while Nurse May might not have been a classic beauty, in my eyes she was a goddess.

"So big - so fucking big," Susette chanted bringing one hand down between her legs. "You're going to hurt me when you put that big thing in my pussy, aren't you?"

"No - I mean..."

"It's okay," she said backing up until the bed was behind her legs and then falling back onto it, her legs spread wide. "Don't be nice. Be rough."

I went over to the bed with my cock bouncing in front of me, and while I wasn't sure what foreplay was as it turned out I need need to know about that, or maybe that was what we had just done because as soon as I knelt between Susette's plump thighs she had my cock in her fist and was sticking it into that hairy jungle.

"Oh shit!" Nurse May screamed as my cock sank into her. "It's too big Daddy. It hurts!" she yelled although she was pulling me close while she said it and wrapped her legs around my butt.

"Harder! Harder!" she kept chanting and I began to move in and out while fighting the urge to cum. "Fuck my cunt with that horse cock!"

I might have lasted a minute, thrusting in and our while looking anywhere but down at Nurse May and trying to not to listen to her vulgar talk which was really turning me on. It was tight and wet and warm inside her pussy, but just when I thought I was able to hold my orgasm at bay Susette starting clawing at me back and her pussy contacted around me.

I came, but I guess Susette was coming too, so I got to enjoy the whites of her eyes while every tendon and muscle in her neck and face bulged. Just like that it was over.

"You cum Leo?" she asked, and when I nodded she smiled and hugged me close. "Was it good?"

"Yes," I wheezed. Did I..."

"You were great and you'll do ever better next time," she said as she crawled out from under me and had me get on my back. "Just don't listen to me - the stuff I say, okay? It's just - just don't pay any attention, especially if I tell you to stop or it hurts, okay?"

"Okay," I said, still in a state of shock just seconds after losing my virginity.

It had been nothing like I dreamed it would be. No romance or tenderness involved, just fucking. Not like Romeo and Juliet, that was for sure, but one thing was like I had hoped it would be. It was good. Really good, and we were far from done, as I soon found out when Susette climbed down at looked up and me from between my legs, smiling as she lifted my limp dick up.

I wanted to touch her, to play with those massive breasts that swayed beneath her, but Susette had something else in mind as she bowed her head and licked the tip of my cock, running her tongue under my foreskin before peeling it back.