The School Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess," came the voice from Nurse May.

"Feel how hard my dick is?" I said, my hard-on pressed into her backside. "See how sexy I think you are? I'm going to put it inside you."

"I know," Susette whispered, but then when I rolled her back onto her stomach and reached between her plump ass cheeks with lubed fingers, she squirmed away.

"Not there daddy," Susette cried out, and I had to keep telling myself that this was an act, because Nurse May was a good actress. "Not in my bottom!"

"But I like it in there," I snapped as I pushed my finger into her anus hard, as instructed, and after she said to stop I pushed another one in the hot tight hole. "You've got a hairy little asshole too, don't you?"

"Please don't," she cried while raising her bottom up in the air for me. "Your thing is too big. It hurts when you do it back there."

"Just relax baby," I heard myself say while crawling up behind my faux daughter, and as I brought by greased cock up to her anus and forced it in, I knew I had another line but I forgot it as I squeezed my dick into a space that felt like a vice.

It didn't last long, just long enough for Susette to cum, her hand down between her legs and fingering herself while screaming about how much it hurt and I was too big, all the time pushing back against my thrusts. I came right after, filling her bowels with my seed, and as my cock went limp it got quickly forced out of her rectum.

"Thank you Leo," Susette said, rolling over and smothering me with kisses. "I know you don't understand, but it was so good for me."

"No, I liked it," I said, and it was true. While I could never imagine being the actual villain in our little passion play, I had enjoyed playing around, and the incredible feeling I got from being in such a tight orifice was amazing.

***

I didn't know that she would be the only woman who would permit me to have anal sex with them, but over the course of the next few months I took her anally so many times that I got a lifetime of experience in that area.

Each time I played the villain, and even began to ad lib some. The good thing about it was that I had no limits. Anything and everything I said during these imaginary violations was not only fine with Susette. In fact, the crazier and more perverse I was the better she liked it.

I spent virtually every waking hour at Nurse May's house when I wasn't either working or at school, and it wasn't uncommon to be slinking past the Silver Slipper around 2 in the morning, going home to catch a few winks before going to school.

I became known to the clientele of the bar, some of whom would be standing outside the dive, and while they looked scary, they never bothered me and would occasionally kid me when I passed.

"Hey, there's Susie's boy," the black guys sometimes would say. "Tell your lady we miss her down here."

I never did, over course, and while the thought of Susette going to that place kinda grossed me out, it wasn't like I could stop her. Besides, I doubted whether she had any time or energy for anybody else with me with her all the time. What she did in the past was past for both of us, even though I didn't have a past before Susette.

When you're 19, or at least it was for me, three four or even five times a night was no problem. I had the endurance to satisfy a woman who had an almost unquenchable desire for sex. The term nymphomaniac is overused and probably seldom accurate, but if there is such a thing, Susette was it. She never ever said no.

In that spring and summer I have to admit that my schoolwork suffered, and somehow managed to get decent grades on finals in a couple of classes to graduate. This killed my chances of going to college, but I had no regrets then and still don't.

We had our graduation in the school auditorium, and I surprised my folks when I introduced Nurse May to them, although I said friend instead of girlfriend and didn't tell them she was connected with the school. They knew I had been doing something with my time, but I doubt whether they thought it would be time spent with a woman twice my age. Mom was shocked but stayed cool, and Dad was too busy staring at her tits and her arms to care, proving that the apple didn't fall far from the tree there.

The two of us snuck out to behind the bleachers, where Susette hiked up her dress to show me she had no panties on, and told me to leave my cap and gown on, so I hiked the gown up, dropped my slacks and we did it with me standing up and her perched on the edge of a wall.

"Never did it with a scholar before," Susette declared afterward, but that was where my schooling ended.

I was not getting into college and was looking at the prospect of getting drafted when I decided to enlist, hoping that I could get my choice of where to go. Obviously Vietnam was not on my list, but that was were I eventually ended up.

My decision did not go over well with my folks but even less so with Susette, who was adamant about it. The night before I went off to Basic Training I think she tried to screw me to death but failed.

"What am I going to do without you?" Susette said. "I'm going to be so lonely."

I assured her that I would be back soon after, and after that brief indoctrination I came knocking right after getting back, and Susette seemed to like the new, slightly more fit me.

"How many girls you fuck while you were gone?" she asked, and after I told her none she laughed and said I was full of it, adding, "I understand if you do. You're somebody with needs and desires, just like me."

When she found out where I was going to go she cried, but I promised her I would to my best to stay safe.

"Just don't get shot in the cock," she told me, and I don't really know if she was kidding or not.

***

As it turned out, I wasn't the one that would end up damaged. We wrote back and forth, but she stopped writing. I was too busy to worry about that, but assumed that maybe she got bored with me. It wasn't like we were going to get married or anything, but we both had what the other one wanted.

When I got back I learned that Nurse May was no longer Nurse May, but instead had become the woman who was assaulted in the back of the Silver Slipper. Her crime was apparently saying no to the wrong person, and her punishment was not something I want to get into here, except to say that it wasn't pretty and did many things to the woman.

It not only harmed her physically and emotionally, it also ruined her professionally. People decided that she had it coming, because after all what kind of a woman would associate herself with people that would go to a place like that, and she ended up quitting her job and leaving the area before I got back.

I wasn't one of those people, mostly because I knew what it was like to be lonely and unwanted, and felt guilty because if I was there it probably wouldn't have happened. Nobody deserves what happened to her.

I was able to get in contact with Susette eventually, but she resisted when I offered to go down south to meet up with her, saying that she didn't want me to see her like she was. I didn't what the details were and didn't care, but she did.

"Remember me as I was," Susette said. "Move on with your life. We had good times."

"I know," I agreed.

"Never said this to a guy before, but I love you," she said, and I thought she was starting to cry when she said it. "You were different than the rest."

"I love you too," I said, and I did love her, although not in the same way I would my future and now late wife.

Susette was different, just like I was. We were both damaged goods in a way, although she was carrying baggage that I could not conceive. Susette was tolerant of my quirky ways just like I was of hers. We were the right people for each other at that time, and I only hope that she eventually found happiness and a new life down there before she passed.

I could find out easily enough, but I won't, because it would hurt too much to find out differently.

"Earth to Leo!" came the voice from the other side of the table, rousing me from my daydream. "It's your turn to buy."

"Oh, sorry," I mumbled as I fished out some bills to buy the next round. "Guess I was wool gathering."

"Thinking about the old school days?" asked Ed, and I nodded.

"Those were good times," Ed added. "Weren't they?"

"I guess. Some were better than others," I responded, not mentioning that my school years were mostly vague, distant and unimportant memories, except for the times after Nurse May came into my life, and when I tipped my glass I was glad it shielded my eyes when they got a little dewy.

***

thank you for reading