The Schoolmarm Ch. 03

Story Info
"Are you really going to do what we read about?" she asked.
2.5k words
4.51
46.3k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was riding back into town in a one horse buggy that the owner of the livery stable let me borrow. His daughter is one of my students. I was retuning from talking with the father of another student of mine. He wanted his son to quit school so he could do more work on their farm. I understand how he felt; it's a common situation out here. I told him I would be more than happy to tutor his son on Saturday's at any time that he said would be okay. I think he was relieved by my offer and he even relented in letting his son come to school two or three times a week. I was feeling happy about my successful visit when I heard a loud clap of thunder. It spooked the horse a little but I was able to control him. Then the skies open up with torrential rain. I mean it was coming down in buckets and I was getting soaking wet. I realized that Mrs. Brown's ranch was just a few miles away and I headed right for it. I drove the buggy right up to the barn door, hopped out and unharnessed the horse and put him in an empty stall. I hope I wasn't breaking some kind of western law. I made a quick dash to the front of the house and stood under the roof covering the porch trying to catch my breath, I'm only 23, but it was hard work!

The front door opened and Mrs. Brown was looking at me and not saying anything, it took a minute looking at the drowned rat on her porch to realize it was me.

Mrs. Nice get in here right away, I didn't recognize you at first," she said with a laugh.

Lightening flashed, followed by more thunder as I entered her home.

"This is no storm to be out in," she said.

"It came up on me all of a sudden," I said, I put my horse in your barn I hope that's alright."

"That's what it's there for Honey," she said.

"I just didn't want to something wasn't right."

"You schoolmarms worry about the craziest things, she said; now let's get you in some dry clothing."

I was getting a chill from the cold rain soaked clothing.

"Go get undressed in front of the fire and I'll fetch you something to wear," she said.

"I don't want to stand here naked if someone should come," I said.

"My boy's would think they died and went to heaven if they saw you standing there naked, but don't worry about the men they won't be home for days. They're taking some cattle to the market, now strip."

Mrs. Brown looked different than how she spoke. I guess being around her husband and three sons made her a little gruff. As for her appearance she would turn heads in any city in the world. Her face was beautiful, long dark hair and I could tell from the shirt and pants she was wearing that she had a well rounded body. I would guess her to be in her mid to late 40's.

I was down to my chemise and drawers when she came in from the other room with some clothing.

"Don't be shy girl, take off those wet things."

I untied my chemise and let it drop, then pulled down my drawers, and there I stood totally naked. I must say the warmth from the fireplace on my wet skin felt good. She tossed me a towel to dry off with. I might have been wrong, but I think her eyes were giving my breasts and private area the once over.

"You get dressed and I'll make us some tea."

I put a mans shirt on and a pair of men's pants and heavy socks. I didn't look like much, but I was comfortable.

"Those clothes belong to my son Jeb, she said while walking into the room with two mugs of tea, you still look cute as can be even in his clothes."

Even though it was mid afternoon it was almost dark out from the storm, lightening flashes and thunder and buckets of rain.

" You might as well plan on staying the night Mrs. Nice, because this isn't going to clear up any time soon."

"Please Mrs. Brown call me Gloria," I said.

"Okay as long as you call be Becca, that's short for Rebecca."

"Okay Becca it's a deal,"

We sat at her table and talked while the storm raged on.

I told her how I met my husband and was sent out west. She knew he was a US Marshall and was killed in a shoot out, but listened when I told her about it any way.

She seemed very interested when I told her I went to a girls boarding school, but I couldn't tell why the interest.

She in turn told me about her childhood right up to what she had for breakfast that morning, the woman could talk! I did like her though.

She made us a light dinner which was delicious. Then offered me an alcohol drink which she said "has a kick to it."

I took a drink and almost spit it out; I couldn't even describe the taste or the burning down my throat. She laughed and said" told ya."

Oddly enough after the first drink, I think it numbed everything, the second and the third swallow went down better.

She stepped out of the room for some reason and I was looking around the maim room we were sitting in. By the way it was very nice and large, meaning more room than most homes in the area. I was looking at her bookcase when she entered the room

"Who's the reader?" I asked," You have a lot of books here."

"I do all the reading, can't get enough to read though, some of them I've read several times."

"I have some books I'll bring them out sometime," I offered.

"Have anything that might be a little erotic?" she asked with a grin.

"Ah, no I don't, I haven't even seen anything like that since boarding school, "I said.

"I like a little spicy reading sometimes," she said.

"Gloria, can you keep a secret?" she asked.

"Yes, of course," I said.

"I have a collection of erotic stories and drawings a lady gave me several years ago. I keep it hidden so the boy's won't drop dead knowing Mom likes this stuff," She said laughing.

"Can I see them?" I asked.

I really was curious what she thought was erotic, the ones we had at boarding school were pure smut, and we loved it.

She went in another room and came out with a basket that had ribbons and bows in it. Under them was hidden several printed journals. She handed me one and I opened it to see a printed sketch of two nude women looking a naked man with the huge erection. The right page had the beginning of a story.

In boarding school after the lights were out we would light a candle and take turns reading the stories out loud. I was good at it, the correct voice inflections I was told.

"Becca, I know you've read the stories before, but how about if you sit back and relax and I will read one to you."

"I think I would like that," she said. Neither one of us were feeling any pain from the drinks.

I read the story to her and apparently I haven't lost my touch in reading them. She was getting flushed and I could see her nipples were getting hard. I also found out why she was interested in my boarding school days. The story was about three young ladies in boarding school, they would have sex with each other and with the head mistress. I was getting wet from the reading, and the drawings that went with it were very sexy indeed.

"I never thought a schoolmarm would make me wet," laughed Becca.

"God it's hot in here, not sure if it's the drink or the company, but I want to get undressed," I found myself saying.

"Well honey you go right ahead," she said.

I stood up the best I could, I was getting very tipsy, and pulled my pants down first, then took the socks off. Becca was looking at me and I was enjoying that, I unbuttoned the shirt and took it off.

"Becca, don't make me be naked by myself" I said, with a purr.

She didn't answer me, just looked, I guess trying to decide if she should or not. She took another sip of her drink, by the time she set it down I was right in front of her and leaned down and gave her a kiss on the lips. She kissed me back, then stood up and held me.

"Becca I was thinking you were trying to seduce me, "I said.

"You're a smart girl Gloria, I was actually, seeing a nude woman and doing things with her is something I always thought about in my private thoughts, but I've never done anything and don't know what to do," she said.

"Well let's experiment together, I said with a grin, and started to unbutton her shirt.

As I was removing her shirt she was busy taking her belt off and pulling down her pants. We stood facing each other both naked. He breasts were round and heavy with dark nipples. She had a tummy but it looked just right on her body. She also had a thick patch of dark curly pubic hair. My pubic hair in contrast was light brown and I didn't have as much.

We stepped closer to each other and she took me in her arms and gave me a full kiss on my lips, it was now my turn to kiss back. I reached around her and held her butt cheeks in my hands. She took my lead and did the same thing to me. Our breasts were pressed together and I could feel her nipples pressing against mine.

"Oh, this is wonderful, "I said, between kisses.

"You have know idea how you make me feel, I want to see all of you," she said.

"Okay I want you to see all of me, sit in the chair," she sat and I moved my chair in front of hers

I sat down and spread my legs so my slit opened and she could see inside of my lips. I rubbed myself while she looked.

"I thought I was the only person that did that with my hand down there," she said.

"I do it all the time when I get that funny feeling, "I said, and slid a finger in my hole.

I got out of my chair and stood on my knees in front of her.

"Becca, you touch me there," I said and with out any hesitation I felt her fingers touching me.

We were passionately kissing while she was exploring me. I had to pull away to get some air, the drinks and having my mouth covered by Becca's kisses was making me light headed.

"Whew, I need a second for some air," I said, and sat back in my chair.

"Gloria in my book, remember how the one girl did things to the headmistress?"

"Yes I remember," I answered

"Would you do them to me?" She asked in a whisper.

"Spread that quilt on the floor near the fire and lay down on it. I'll pour us each another drink," I said.

"Don't bring the drinks too close to the fire," she warned.

I took her warning seriously and took a sip and left my glass on the table. I walked over to where she was lying on the quilt, on her back.

I kneeled down next to her and gave her lips a quick kiss and then moved to her nipple. She let out a gasp when I ran my tongue in a circular move around her very hard nipple. With the other hand I played with her other breast. I moved that hand slowly down her body until I felt the curly hair. She was moaning and I found that it excited me more.

I moved around to her feet and told her to raise her knees and spread her legs.

"Are you really going to do what we read about," she asked

"You don't want me to?" I said teasingly.

"Yes I do, just wasn't sure you were really going to do it."

"Relax and enjoy it," I said, not quit knowing how I became the doer here.

I had to move her wet hairs away from her lips. I was surprised to see that her lips were brown and quite large. I gave them a lick then sucked them into my mouth .Becca let out a moan that startled me, but being the trooper I am I kept sucking on her privates.

My tongue was getting tired so I rubbed my face on her whole pubic area. I did this for just a short time and he grabbed my head and pulled me in to her crouch and she had a tremendous climax. My face was soaking wet when I was able to escape and lie next to her.

I caught my breath and she was half asleep or passed out, not sure which. I got on top of her and straddled her leg and began rubbing myself on her. I climaxed in a matter of minutes. I rolled off her and we both dozed off.

I woke up when the sun illuminated the room. I could smell coffee and eggs and bacon.

I got up and pulled the quilt around me and walked into the kitchen to see Becca at the wood burning stove preparing breakfast.

"Hmm that smells good," I said as I walked into the room.

"Good morning daring, sleep well," she asked.

"Like a log."

"No remorse about what we did last night," Becca asked me.

"No, it was great, how about you?"

"Now that I know you don't have a problem with it, I'm very happy, sweetheart."

"Right after I eat I'll have to head back into town, they'll be worried that I didn't come home and might think I got hurt or lost in the storm," I said.

"I was afraid you would have to leave early."

"If I come by this way again can I stop in," I asked with a grin

"If you see that my boys and husband are here we won't be able to get familiar," she said with a smile.

"How will I know when they're not here?" I asked.

"I think it will just have to be luck unfortunately," she said.

"Well, when you come into town stop by and say hello, maybe I could cook you dinner at my place.

"Honey, that's an invitation I'll surely accept".

We both ate breakfast in the nude. After I finished I got dressed and we both went to the barn to hitch up my horse.

We had a long wet kiss before I drove away.

She gave me a bottle of her alcohol to take home. I was concerned every time I hit a bump that I would get blown shy high!