Short Story - Amelia and Willow

Story Info
Amelia and Willow enjoy playing in the dungeon.
750 words
6.3k
5
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
481 Followers

Amelia's face, clean of makeup, is red and perspiring. Whilst she's pretty her acne scarred cheeks prevent her from being described as a beauty. The three diamond implants below her right eye try to detract from her scarring and the studs in her dimpled cheeks are sexy to her lover.

Her hands are locked either side of her head in the metal stocks, and drool hangs from the gag clamped into her mouth. The leg spreader bar makes her delectable holes prone to immediate abuse.

Her girlfriend, Willow, loves her. Her curves drive her wild with lust and passion. She's booked this dungeon in London for the night for Amelia's twenty fifth birthday. She's planned this for months and fantasised about it for years.

Willow paces around the trapped girl and studies her pussy, running her hand between shaved legs. The slick wetness contrasts with the sharp stubble around the lips. The cunt is hot and ready to fuck.

The shiny black latex top is unzipped to Amelia's belly button. She finds it hot and sweaty, and her white fleshy tits hang under her. Her light brown, pierced nipples fully extended, Willow focuses her attention on them for a moment as she twists and pulls them before returning to the fat white arse. She raises her hand and slaps it hard against the buttocks. In quick succession she slaps it five or six times eliciting muffled complaints.

Willow is tall and skinny; her shoulder length dark hair makes her face look thinner than it is. Dark circles around her eyes make her complexion fairer than it is, and her dark green eyes make her seem sallow. She lowers herself to get a glimpse of the light brown arsehole in front of her and licks it with a flat tongue.

The sounds of enjoyment from Amelia are evident, and Willow rubs the streaming cunt as she licks the quivering girl's shitter. The arse tastes clean, because Amelia had a colonic irrigation in anticipation of Willows' attention. Willow loves butt, especially big butts, and even more so if its Amelia's. Usually, she has her girlfriend on her back with her legs held back as she eats her arse out, today though it's there proudly exposed above the tasty cunt.

The tongue works along the arse, whilst her finger plays in the slimy puddle between the vaginal lips. Her middle finger slides effortlessly into the pussy and she runs her nail around the relaxing ring, before she slowly inserts in. Her other hand plays with the glistening sphincter that's been licked shiny. Her finger first taps at it before squeezing into the tight warm hole.

Simultaneously she fingers each hole. Giving and easing in unison. The arsehole squeezes and sucks at her finger as the cunt welcomes the intrusion, allowing it to glide effortlessly into the sexy tunnel.

Amelia cries in pleasure, she attempts to breathe deeply as she tries not to suffocate behind the gag. Her mouth filling with saliva, she closes her eyes enjoying the delightful pleasure.

Willows middle finger of her left hand is now fully inserted up to her knuckle, and she begins to fuck the pussy with the other. The legs of her partner begin to shake, as she brutally brings the finger fucking to an end.

"You're not going to come yet."

She gets up and turns to grab a strap-on from the bench to the side and pulls it up her long legs to her naked body, tightening it as much as she can.

In disbelief, and pent-up frustration Amelia screams out to be fucked as she hears Willow tease her.

"Eenie, meenie, miney mo..."

All the time she does this her hand plays and flicks at each of the holes.

Amelias eyes ping open wide as she feels the bulbous head of the cock press at her arse. She struggles to gulp, as the pressing against it makes her panic from the fear of the pain, and the realisation of its massive size.

She feels it press and edge in, but her tightness forces it to slide along her crack, and Willow giggles as she tries for another go. She presses the tip in with her hand and her weight leaning into the arse. Finally, the hole seems to accept it and swallows the shaft slowly in.

"You'll be sore after this dry fuck."

Willow eases into her and grips her waist. Amelia groans, the serious fucking begins, and Willow smiles, her fantasy comes true.

Yesok1
Yesok1
481 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
Yesok1Yesok1about 1 year agoAuthor

Hi, Thanks for the feedback. My imagination runs wild as I sit on my own missing my girlfriend.

I'm afraid I'm only writing short stories at the moment. I'm not committing to developing characters or storyline I'm afraid.

Jess x

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Intensely erotic from the very first moment of this scene; easily visualized — testifies to your writing skills and wicked imagination.

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserabout 1 year ago

All great introductions to what I hope will be a continuation of each.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Fantasy to Reality - Ch. 03 A Model in Chains.in BDSM
Tales of the Unexpected Booking as a latex model is not quite what I expected.in Fetish
You Wouldn't Do That on TV Pt. 01 An adult gameshow featuring messy humiliation.in Fetish
What a Way to Make a Living She makes her living in a painful way.in BDSM
A Weekend Slave Pt. 01 Amanda's first night as a weekend slave to a sadistic couple.in BDSM
More Stories