The Scoutmaster's Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Proper lady gets intimate with young workout pal.
8.6k words
4.7
187.8k
70

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 10/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a pretty normal kid growing up in the 80's and early 90's in Iowa. I had neither good looks nor a great body. In fact I was thin, but that was the factor that led to a glorious episode in my early life. I was trying to bulk up for a place on the school baseball team, though I'm not sure if the phrase "bulk-up" was known in 92. Used home "gyms" could be purchased through local newspaper ads for $50, but I didn't even have that much money.

My mother was giving me some odd jobs to do for bucks and giving me encouragement. She happened to mention my efforts to our neighbors across the back fence, who happened to be the local Scoutmaster and his wife. I'd been in scouts for a couple years, but dropped out after a while. It was fun to camp, but the scoutmaster and staff always seemed to want to keep us real busy. He'd been 20 years in the military and it showed.

Carol, the scoutmaster's wife had been my second grade teacher for six months when the regular teacher had an operation. She also taught Sunday school occasionally when a regular person was sick or something. She was nice looking, but an adult, and I didn't know her that well. I'd had a few very brief conversations over the fence when mowing the yard, or if I had to talk to her husband about a merit badge or something and I'd gone to their house. That was it. Anyway, one day when my mom was hanging on the back fence talking to Carol, the subject of my trying to get some equipment came up. Carol said she'd been thinking about working out, too, and that maybe we could share. My mother even got interested, so we three got a used Precor home gym set-up for little money and set it up in Carol's basement.

They never locked their basement door (typical Midwesterners!) so we could come and go anytime. Mom and Carol worked out together for a while, and I used it after them or before them. Before long, though, my mom threw in the towel. She felt bad about deserting Carol, but she said something like "No pain is my gain" and quit. She did encourage me to keep it up, and I did. Working out was boring and I was about to give it up, when Carol started coming down when I was working out. She asked for advice about various exercises, how to work something or had me "spot" her when she did a bench press. 30 pounds. Pretty amusing. So we started to workout together. It was all very proper, and even though I saw Carol in leotards or some workout clothes, she never exposed much skin. In fact, she would ask me not to stand or sit in front of her if she had to do an exercise that involved spreading her legs. She said it in such a way that I wasn't offended, something like "Would you be a gentleman and stand behind me?" or something. So I did. I noticed also that when she would spot me while I did bench presses she actually stood back and to the side. Otherwise I'd be looking at her crotch up close.

As the weeks went on, we exercised together more and more. Carol said that just having someone else around made her more conscientious and the workout less boring. I agreed. Having another person around WAS better. It helped me, too, not that it showed much in my physique yet. Gradually we grew closer. Not intimate close, but just spending time with someone three times a week breaks down the barriers. Before long we were discussing my girlfriends, college, married life, Iowa isolation and more. I learned that Carol's motivation for working out was half for herself and half for her husband. She didn't say much about that, but sometimes you could read between the lines, sort of.

We had been working out for a few weeks when it occurred to both of us that we hadn't measured any body parts before we started. I didn't care about inches, I just wanted to put on a little weight and improve my physique. Carol wanted to lose weight and inches, so she got a fabric tape measure and brought it down. She duly recorded my calves, thighs, stomach, chest and bicep measurements. I offered to measure her, but she blurted out "No way, Jose. Even my husband doesn't know how big my butt is."

It really wasn't a big butt at all, just an average middle-aged butt. I confess to having some erotic thoughts about it, though. I was a "breast man", but lately I'd been fantasizing a little about workout sessions gone wild, and me pushing my face into the softness of her ass cheeks, or feeling them with my hands while I sucked on Carol's nipples as she stood before me. Wild stuff for me...

Back to reality, Carol took her own bust, stomach and butt measurements. She wasn't sure if she could get an accurate measurement of her calf leaning down, so she gave me the tape for that. I read off the numbers and moved the tape up to her thigh. At first she said "no", but I said something like "Come on. It will be an extra incentive. Like when my mom told everybody ahead of time she was going to quit smoking."

Carol gave in good naturedly, so I got to sit on the floor and hold a tape measure around her thighs. She had a pair of shorts on that she lifted slightly, and I took the measurement. I can't remember what it was, but I remember the softness of her inner thigh and a dappling of cellulite--and how she resisted me taking the measurement of her right thigh also, but gave in. I was almost the same but not quite. And she gave a quiet kind of squeal and accused me of tickling her. I hadn't. I was in awe of adult women and wouldn't have had the nerve. Small-town Iowa guys like me were pretty backward, although that night I masturbated to the idea of tickling Carol. She absolutely fell apart in lust for me and let me do whatever I wanted with her. Just another boy fantasy.

Boring, uneventful days passed and more workouts. Workouts without a hint of sensuality. We did talk a lot and had some laughs, but it was all straightforward. Too straightforward for me, of course, but what could I do? A month passed, then I suggested it was time to measure again. Carol got the tape measure and measured me, making approving noises at every fraction of an inch gain. She measured herself and was happy to see a decrease in her stomach and butt, but unhappy to see her bust decrease also. She pouted and half-wailed "I'm losing my charms". I told her that she was being ridiculous and that she looked great. She blurted out something about wishing her husband had the same idea, then changed the subject, asking me to measure her legs. I did. I called out the numbers for each calf, then moved the tape measure up. Again, Carol jumped a little as I measured her left thigh and again she accused me of tickling her. She said "Cut it out."

Of course I did just the opposite and wiggled my fingers ever so slightly while I measured her. She jumped and stiffened, which had the unplanned effect of trapping my hand between her thighs. It was only for half a second and she pulled away at once, saying "you're no boy scout!". I protested my innocence and argued for a few seconds, then Carol said "Never mind. It just might be the highlight of my day".

Boy did that phrase ring in my ears. I got a lot of masturbation mileage out of it that night, the next day and several times after that.

Despite the moment of sensuality, workouts continued much the same week in and week out. We did talk about more and more intimate stuff, but not intimate sexually. Just good friends stuff. Carol said I was a good listener and a good guy. I was developing quite a crush on her. I had to turn away occasionally when she made a certain move or sound. Like "ummmfffff" and "unnnh". It sure sounded sexy to me. I imagined her making those sounds while I pounded my dick into her and sprouted an instant erection.

Scoutmaster husband was usually absent, but I would see him occasionally. He had no interest in exercising because he "did his time in the Army and that was more than enough for a lifetime." He liked to smoke cigars around the house, but Carol didn't like the smell and prohibited from smoking in the basement. Didn't like kissing a man who smoked cigars either, she said. I just nodded and filed that information away.

The next "weigh-in" was uneventful, but Carol was happy to see more progress. Giddy, actually. She was down a size and a total of 11 pounds. She went out and bought some clothes at the mall to celebrate. All the next week, though, Carol was kind of down. Turned out that The Scoutmaster hadn't responded to her happy news and better body the way she thought he should. I praised her and said she was doing great and looking better for sure. I got teased for that comment, but it lifted Carol's spirits a little.

Later that week Carol bought a new workout outfit. Coincidence? I hoped not. But even though I liked Carol, I was beginning to get a little bored with the workouts. Sometimes I would miss a good tv show or homework or something with friends. One week it rained every day, and I made up excuses not to go outside. Carol called and practically begged me to come over, so I braved the wet weather and hopped the fence. Carol seemed extra happy at my effort and we had a good session. She wore her new, more revealing outfit, which gave me a view of some cleavage and clung to her ass. She still wore everyday panties beneath it, but I found the view of a woman's panties sexy, too. My inevitable stiffening was hard to hide. Carol said nothing for awhile, but my dick would NOT go down. I was embarrassed about it, which tells you how sophisticated I was. Carol finally said something.

"So you like my new outfit?"

I blushed and said "Yes".

Carol smiled and that was that, except that when we wrapped up for the day a few minutes later, I got a kiss on the cheek and a whispered "Thanks".

That was heady. More than enough detail to add some spice to my nightly "session". It got even better the next time, although some people, women especially might think what follows a little strange, but what the hell, I was a horny teen, and I've found out that I'm not that unusual.

What happened was that I took Carol up on the offer of some juice after a session and ended up using their bathroom. She answered the phone, so I took an extra minute to snoop around and found a pair of Carol's panties from the previous day in the hamper. They were still slightly damp from her perspiration. Shaking, I lifted them to my nose and tentatively inhaled the scent of her crotch. It was pungent and so wonderfully feminine I swayed on my feet. I took another deeper sniff and in the process my nose actually touched the intimate strip of fabric. I put the panties back and washed up loudly, then stepped out. Carol was still on the phone, so I waved good bye and let myself out. On the way home I was surprised to find that the pungent smell from Carol's panties was still with me. Some slight amount had rubbed off on my nose, and I could still smell her distinctly. What a sight I was, walking home in the drizzling rain, protecting my nose with my hand so the wondrous smell of Carol's pussy wouldn't be lost before I could get home and masturbate.

Now half the guys in big cities probably get laid by the time they are 15 and have gone to prostitutes by the time they reached the age I was then, so the thought of a boy getting excited by a woman's panties may seem quaint, but that was me. I confess I had only touched a girl above the waist at that time in my life, too, so go ahead and laugh. Still, I found the smell of Carol intoxicating and imagined my face and tongue buried between her spread thighs. In my fantasy she begged me to lick her and make her come again and again, holding my head to her wonderful pussy until she was satisfied and her body had stopped twitching at the wonderful things my tongue had done to her.

We fell back in our routine, but things had warmed up a little since Carol saw my erection. Our talk seemed a bit looser and more informal. It got more intimate the next month when I asked Carol if she was feeling okay one day because she seemed a little down. She admitted feeling "off" and after a few minutes of vague talk admitted once again that her husband hadn't been responding very enthusiastically to her weight loss and improved shape and new clothes. Her girlfriends noticed every pound lost, but not her husband. My chest gained an extra inch knowing that she was confiding in me a little. I jumped in and told her she was doing great, looking good and getting "hot".

"GETTING hot!?" she laughed. I'm not "Hot" right now?

I got a little flustered at that and covered my ass a little. Not very well, but it didn't matter. She appreciated the comment and felt better. I then asked her if she had purchased anything besides new workout outfits. She said "yes", but that it was a "husband-wife" thing and couldn't say what it was. Then she changed the subject.

Around this time I made an excuse to get back to Carol's bathroom by asking for something to drink after a session. I then used the bathroom and quickly lifted the hamper in search of more used panties. Jackpot! I found several and took an ordinary white pair, stuffing them in the pocket of my shorts and hoping they wouldn't be seen. Heart pounding, I said good-bye and went to leave, but Carol stopped me. I was sure she knew what I had done and my heart stopped. But she only wanted to give me a hug and thank me for the "lift to her spirits". I gave her only a half-hug in return, worried that she would feel the bulge in my shorts where I stuffed her panties. Carol protested, saying "what kind of hug was THAT!" so we hugged again. It still wasn't a great hug, because I was worried about the panties in my pocket, but Carol smiled knowingly. I guess she thought the bulge was something else. She laughed as she said good-bye and told me that I was going to have to work on my hugs a little. I nodded guiltily and left, jogging home instead of walking to get to my bedroom that much sooner and lose myself in the heavenly aromas of Carols panties. I masturbated three times that night, all but wearing Carol's panties on my head as I savored her scent and imagined a thousand things. Actually just one fantasy, me licking her endlessly, but with a few variations.

Our sessions got even better, but slowly. We touched each other more and more. Little touches, not boob grabbing or anything, but little touches. And we started sit-ups on a mat, that required some holding. I didn't get off on holding her ankles, but as you can well imagine, I would sneak glances at Carol's crotch. If she didn't wear a leotard, she wore plain old shorts, and I could often glimpse her panties through the loose legs. Then I got caught.

"Eric, I'm uncomfortable with the way you sneak glances at me. I know you're a teenager and have normal teenage thoughts, but it makes me feel a little...funny."

I apologized and felt my face get double hot.

Carol continued.

"It's not like you can see much, anyway. I've got clothes on. I'm curious, though, just what are you looking at?"

I said I didn't know, but she gave me a dubious look and made a motion with her hand to continue the explanation. I was very embarrassed and tried to evade giving a real answer, but Carol shook her head, opened her legs a little and asked me point blank.

"What is so fascinating between my legs? I'm not mad at you, I just want to know. You can't SEE anything...Can you?"

I fell silent. This was not the kind of question I was used to answering.

"Eric, I love you. You're a great kid. I'm not mad, but I'm trying to find a window into the mysterious male world. It might even help me with my husband."

I wavered more, but Carol really didn't seem angry and it was a sexy moment, so I took a deep breath and started talking. I told her how women's bodies are mysterious and always covered, that I was just curious about her shape and what she really looked like, what her panties looked like. I mentioned also that I'd never actually seen a woman up close.

Carol said nothing, but gave me a look as if to ask if I was done talking. I wasn't and plunged deeper. I said the outline of a woman's....sex was a turn on, as was a glimpse of pubic hair..and the skin in...THAT area.

"But once you've seen it, why do you keep looking again and again? You know what I look like already."

I said that I didn't know and that the sight was always sexy---to me.

"I wish my husband felt the same way" she blurted out. Then "Oh, hell. I didn't mean to go there. That's too private for us to discuss. I'm sorry I even mentioned it. Would you promise me that you won't say anything to anybody about that? To anybody and I MEAN ANYBODY!!"

I promised. Carol slumped back on her back, knees up.

"Boys!...You may think WE"RE mysterious, but I think---Are you looking at my crotch again?

Carol's head raised and her jaw dropped when she saw my reaction. I had been looking and she caught me again.

"My god. You're hopeless. Absolutely hopeless!"

Neither of us said anything for a few seconds, then Carol grabbed my hand and pulled me down to the mat, looking deeply into my eyes

"I may regret this, but right now I have the urge to let you see me. Maybe it would satisfy your curiosity a little. Maybe you'd stop sneaking glances at me in that same kind of sneaky-dirty way-not that that's all bad. I know you're just a normal kid...And I'm...well, I'm starting to feel old and unattractive. Can this be our secret? She took my right palm and put it on her breast. "

"Swear on my breast that you'll never tell anyone?"

I swore.

"God, my heart is racing. I'm a dangerous woman! A "good" girl would never do this, but truth be known, I'm getting tired of being a "Good Girl". It's gotten me nowhere".

And with that comment, flat-on-her back Carol brought her feet back towards her body and spread her legs. I wasn't sure if I had heard right, so I didn't do anything right away.

"Well?" she asked. Are you going to look?"

I was. Heart pounding, aware of every tick of the clock and noise that the furnace made and even the birds outside, I shifted position to get a better look, but then Carol abruptly shut her legs and pulled her legs together.

"What am I doing!?" she exclaimed. "What-the-hell-am-I-doing!?"

I was stunned and very, very disappointed.

"I must be losing my mind" she continued. "I've been wondering lately just how much of a woman I am, but I don't think that's any way to find out". Carol continued, but quieter.

"I'm sorry. What must you think of me?"

"You're beautiful....Amazing." I replied in a voice that probably quavered a little. "I don't know what else to say".

"Thanks." Carol replied, getting up. "I appreciate that. I need some time to think a little, though. I'll call you if I want to continue. If I can FACE you again."

We hugged awkwardly, Carol went upstairs and I listened as she made her way across the squeaky wooden floor to the bathroom.

I took a deep breath, put the mat away and folded up the gym bench. I stood there listening to the water for her shower for a minute then left, shaking my head. It had been an amazing moment and now it was over. Just like that. Ordinarily I would have raced home and masturbated, but this time I didn't and I don't know why.

Carol called a week later and said she was missing our workouts. She asked the magic words: Could I come over?

I went back eagerly, but The Scoutmaster was home and nothing happened. Nothing about the previous session was mentioned, but occasionally our eyes met and Carol just raised her eyebrow. As I was getting ready to leave Carol whispered in my ear.

"I can't believe what I did on Monday. I kept wondering if maybe you thought less of me..if I acted like...someone cheap."

"Cheap?" I asked. "Cheap? I think you're wonderful."

Carol took a deep breath, smiled and kissed me on the lips-a first---and went upstairs quickly without a word.

The next few weeks were okay, but I was disappointed that Carol didn't do anything wild again. I looked at her breasts a lot, hoping she would get the hint, but nothing happened.