The Scoutmaster's Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol began squirming a little, moaning between short breaths, or just making dainty little noises. I had the hard-on of my life. Carol was almost exposed to me. A strip of flattened pubic hair was visible on each side of her crotch and the skin beneath it was a darker pink. The hairs felt sexy against my fingers. No one seems to like pubic hair anymore, but this was a middle-aged, non thong-wearing woman of the Mid-West in 1992. I thought her pubic hair was sexy.

After a few more minutes I had run out of things to do without actually touching Carol's pussy. So I tested her by brushing across the area with my fingertips, repeated the action, then very, very gently started to rub her.

"Ummm..Unnnnnnnnnnn.Ohhhhhhhhh God. Ohhhhhhhhhhh God."

I backed off slightly, rubbed her some more, then grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled down lightly.

Carol groaned and lifted a hand to stop me.

"I'll be gentle" I said, and tugged at the waistband lightly.

Carol sighed deeply, then surprised me by lifting up her midsection. I pulled her panties down and held my breath as her pale ass cheeks were exposed, then her womanhood. She was a glorious sight. I stared at her wrinkled labia lips, nestled between a smattering of matted brown pubic hair. My first close-up of an actual woman!

I wasn't sure how to proceed. I wanted to stick a finger inside her, but something told me I should play it cool; take my time a little and don't scare her off. So, eyes glued to the pink skin between her labia, I began massaging Carol above the knee. She made more noises. I worked my way up her legs slowly, taking in the creases in her skin, the mini-stretch marks, the goosebumps. Even though I tried taking my time I got to the promised land in three or four minutes. Carol quivered when my fingers first got close to her and she sighed when I caressed her upper thigh. I watched her labia intently. It didn't seem to be getting any bigger, which I was a little disappointed about. I'd heard it could happen.

Soon my fingers and thumbs were alongside Carol's pinkish pussy lips and she was moaning in pleasure. I spread her fat outer labia. These were the body parts responsible for that enticing bulge in her panties, but now that Carol's legs were spread they flattened out considerably. Within those lips a light-pink area gave way to a ragged labia of a light brown color at the entrance to her vagina. The top (or bottom, seeing as she was on her tummy) of those lips formed a cover over the small and very light colored bead that was her clitoris. I couldn't wait to rub it and make Carol come, one of many fantasies I'd had. I began by running my fingers over Carol's pussy. She clamped her legs together at the first touch.

"Easy. Be very gentle."

And I was. I rubbed her pussy lips as delicately as I could for a few seconds then slipped the tip of my forefinger inside this glorious woman. Carol froze for a second, then spread her legs even more and made a long nnnnnnnnnnnnn-hhhhhhhh sound. I ran my finger around her moist inside, then stuck it farther inside her. Carol moaned and closed her legs for a moment. I pushed deeper and found my finger in all the way. I moved it left and right and made in and out motions, then tried to find her g-spot. It was mentioned in a book I read that my friend Brian had stolen from his older sister. I had a vague idea where it was and ran my finger back and forth over the area. My fingers explored the warm and slick walls of Carol's sex, but in vain. I never found the g-spot. I never found anything even resembling a spot, which was a letdown, but Carol sure didn't seem to mind my looking. She was writhing in pleasure with each touch.

Gaining confidence, I slipped two fingers of my right hand into that lovely fold and massaged Carol's ass with my left hand. I loved the soft feel of her cheeks and found the crack of her ass and anus fascinating. At that stage in my life, it never even occurred to me to touch it, so I didn't.

I noticed Carol's breathing had become quicker, so I sped up the pace of my finger pumping. Carol moaned even louder. Something else happened that almost made me come: Carol's ass started shaking. My rhythmic thrusts made for a delightful and sexy jiggling of her soft posterior. I sucked air between my teeth at this unforeseen visual treat and vowed to make Carol come soon-before I did!

Remembering Carol's request that I be gentle, I began the lightest massage of the flesh around her clitoris. Even so, Carol stiffened and rose up on her elbows and arched her back. I thought I'd done something wrong until I heard her cry out.

"Oh, my! Ahhh-ahhh-ahhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Carol's head bobbed back and forth quickly, then she arched her back and began speaking between quick little breaths

"Oh!..... oh...... oh..... oh.... Jesus..... Mary...... Joseph.... that..... feels.... soooooooo.... goood. So good!

Carol stopped talking and began making little hunching, wiggling moves. Her voice went higher and higher, making little squeals of delight, then she came, sucking in air and gasping. Her butt tightened and lifted off the mat, then she let out one long quiet scream.

I felt great: excited and privileged and more, but I didn't know what to say. I tried to continue massaging Carol's clitoris, thinking that I might give her multiple orgasms, but she reached down and held my hand still.

"I can't take any more. That was soooooo wonderful. You just have no idea. So nice....so nice. I feel like a different woman."

Carol was smiling at me. I smiled back and let her continue.

"If I had any strength at all, I'd jump your bones right now. I need a chance to recover...Maybe a shower. Then..."

Carol raised an eyebrow, then asked if I was expected back home. I looked at the clock and was surprised to see that two hours had passed. I was expected back home for dinner. I made a face and mouthed the word "shit".

"Maybe you could come back later-if you're not going out with MaryAnn." Carol asked, with a twinkle in her eye.

END of Part One. Please click on "Iowascout90" to go to Part 2