The Screamer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned into her arms and kissed her softly. "Please don't cry. I only want to see smiling."

She took her drink and took a long pull on the straw. "I did cry but you didn't see it."

"I hope I didn't hurt you. You should have stopped me."

"I was crying because in 33 years, no one has ever made love to me so wonderfully. My tears were of pure joy darling. Pure joy."

We took our drinks, sat on the sofa as Rose dropped her head onto my chest.

"I have been trying to figure something out for a long time," I said. "You are obviously Asian but I have no idea where you are from."

Rose laughed, "My mother was from Thailand and my father was Korean and Hawaiian mix. My grandmother was pure Hawaiian but there is Japanese in me as well."

"No wonder you are so exotic. You truly are so spectacular but every time I've seen you, you always look so demur."

"I sell medical supplies and I see Doctors every day. I got tired of all these married men hitting on me so I changed the way I dressed. It must have worked because after a while, they quit doing it. Some of their nurses still hit on me at times."

"How do you feel about that?"

"I don't mind it. During college, my studies were intense and my roommate and I became lovers. I can relate to you and Holly. She and I get together once a year. She is married now but when we see each other, it is pure sex. I hope that doesn't upset you."

"Not at all. I've been known to enjoy a stiff one occasionally myself."

"Really, that is so hot. I'd love to watch that sometime."

"Perhaps you will dear lady. Perhaps you will."

Rose slid off the sofa and onto the carpet. She began to rub her hands along my legs. She looked up at me and spoke, "Now I know what Holly was yelling about all weekend."

"You heard her. Oh shit, not again. What did you hear?"

"A more appropriate question would be, what did we hear baby?"

"We?"

"Yes, we!", she blurted. Debbie told me she stood in the hallway and went crazy listening to you two and Wendy got that useless piece of shit she is married to drunk and he passed out. She came over to my place and we both heard everything. You have no idea how hot it got us. It was all I could do to keep her from barging in and fucking the both of you, right then and there. Every time Holly came, we both did too. Until tonight, last weekend was the best sex I never had. "

"I am so fucked. I'll never be able to look them in the eye again."

"Look into my eyes darling," Rose cooed as her hands stoked my cock. "That wasn't too hard to do was it?"

"Yeah but they aren't holding onto my cock."

"Not yet. Trust me on this. They will be."

"Say what?", I asked as her lips began to trace along my hard shaft.

Rose was unable to answer as she was meticulously attending to my hard shaft.

My mind was racing at her ministrations as well as her comments. As I looked between my legs, this asian goddess was cupping my tight ball sac. Her hand and her mouth lavished pleasure beyond belief. She twirled around the head and her lovely almond eyes bore into mine as her delicate lips closed over me. I stared in disbelief as my member disappeared into her warm, delicate mouth.

I felt her tongue stroke and lick as each inch slid in and out of her lovely face. Rose sank back on her heels pulling my cock with her. Her dark, oval eyes burned into mine as she repeatedly swallowed my length. The erotic effect of her gaze as she rose and fell on me was fantastic. I felt myself hit the back of her mouth and she looked deep into my eyes and opened her throat and she took me in completely. Her red lips were stretched wide as she performed the miracle of indulgence. Her mouth, coupled with her a talented tongue and a thirsty throat elevated Rose to the highest level of lasciviousness. She brought me to the edge and pulled me back over and over again.

I pulled her up and sat her on the sofa. I grabbed her ankles and held them wide. I began to lick her soaked pussy and down to her slender ass.

Rose pleaded hungrily, "Lick my ass my darling. Lick it, stick your hot tongue into my ass. Oh yes I love to have my ass licked like this. Get it wet baby and fuck my tight, hot ass. I want your cock inside me. Fill my ass with your lovely cock, fill it hard and deep."

I didn't need further encouragement. I picked Rose up and carried her back to the bedroom. I laid her on the edge of the bed and grabbed the warmed oil once again. I ran the oil onto her ass and massaged it in. As my fingers penetrated her tight hole, Rose moaned and squirmed and begged for more. I lubed my hard cock and held it at the opening to her hot ass.

"Shove it in me baby. I love it. Fuck my hot, tight asshole. Fill me up with your love."

My head slid in and stretched her tightly. Rose gasped and I held still to let her adjust to the width. I pushed a bit deeper and stopped. Rose relaxed and I felt my shaft pass her tight ring. I stopped again and she adjusted completely. After a minute, Rose pushed back onto me and I began to sink inside her. As I inserted my length into her, Rose moaned and purred. She was so tight. Her lovely hips welcomed me with passion and desire. As I pulled out, she screamed for more.

"Oh you feel so good inside me. Run your cock deep darling," Rose said in her most guttural voice. "I can feel every vein and ridge of your cock in my ass. You have no idea how sweet this feels. I love it, I want more. Fuck my ass baby. Oh Yes!"

No man could resist her pleadings. No one on this earth would deny her. I drove myself deep into her hot, tight hole. She was stretched so wide and she wanted more. She began to move her hips from side to side. What a terrific feeling this was. She shook her ass wildly and the pleasure she brought to my hard cock was intense. She shook her hips and began to uninhibitedly bounce back on my hard cock.

"Sit up baby. I want to ride your lap."

I sat up and she straddled my legs and put my cock back into her ass. she threw her arms around my neck and slid her tongue between my lips. My hands caressed her breasts and I flicked her clit delightfully while this amazing woman rode repeatedly on my hard member. Her ass felt so much tighter this way and she clamped onto me viciously as she rode up and down deliriously.

Rose pulled her tongue from my mouth and whispered in my ear, "I'm going to be cumming so hard, You have no idea. Uh, uh, uh, holy shit, I'm cumming darling. Cum with me baby, cum inside my ass baby. I want to feel you fill my ass with your hot seed! Oh fuck Yes, Yes, Oh Yes!"

This slim angel's ass was flailing uncontrollably on my dick and her shrieks of passion made my climax one of the hardest in my life. Her tender body flailed and my cock drove as deep as possible. I strained to unload every last drop into her. She dug her nails deep into my back. Our lips were bruised from our passion. This truly was a woman without remorse. Her passion was never ending and the desire for fulfillment, wanton and demanding. She squeezed hard against my cannon as round after round fired deep into her.

She pulled away from me and held my head in her hands. She stroked my hair and leaned in and kissed me sweetly. I held her tight and felt her heart racing. I kissed her neck and she hugged me as I softened and fell from her tightness.

"I never would have guessed," I whispered.

"Guessed what?"

"That you are a complete tigress in bed. I often thought you would be fun to fuck but I never imagined you to be like you are. I do love surprises."

"So you enjoyed this as much as I did huh?

"Rose, I loved this more than you will ever know."

She giggled. "I am so glad because I do hope we can do this again. Last weekend, I came so hard and I hadn't had an orgasm in so long. I honestly did not know I could cum that many times in one weekend. The thing was, you weren't even with me."

"On that subject, exactly what did you hear?

"Oh we heard everything."

"Late Thursday night, I was reading when Holly started screaming and within a few minutes, my phone rang. It was Wendy, She asked if I was hearing what she had heard. I told her to come over. She said she would be there in a few minutes. She poured her jerk off husband a drink and came right over. She knew he'd be passed out in a few minutes. I was so wet listening to you two and when she came over, all I had on were my bra, panties and a stethoscope. Since we have swapped clothes from time to time, it didn't bother me that she saw me that way.

She came in and said what she heard had really turned her on. She looked at my panties and laughed. I asked her what was up and she just said, you're soaked. She pulled my panties off and told me that would make it easier to play with my pussy while we listened. It really shocked me but I knew she was right. She unhooked my bra and asked if I had another stethoscope. I went and got her one and when I came back, Wendy was naked. She really has a fantastic body."

"Oh I've noticed. Honey blonde, nice firm tits, hard, tight young body that I'd kill to fuck. She is hot. I have often wondered if her body is as perfect as I have imagined."

"Oh you're going to fuck her. I guarantee that. Anyway, we laid on the floor and listened to you two fuck for hours. The hotter you guys got the wetter we got. We were both hands deep in our pussies when Wendy leaned over and began to eat me. She came so hard when her face hit my pussy. I could not refuse to return the favor. Every time Holly came, so did we. Wendy and I listened all weekend. We were not the only one who did the same thing. Debbie heard it all too. She told me she stood in the hallway fingering herself all weekend.

"So what is this about me fucking all of you?"

"We all want you and now, I know exactly why." She kissed me and told me that they have all been talking about what they wanted to do to to me. "I know Debbie is planning on doing you for a long, long time. Wendy wanted to do you all weekend. I am just so happy that I got you first."

"You are, are you?"

"You better believe it. I got you first. They will get you and that is fine with me but I am going to do you anytime you want me to. You have made me feel so loved and I am not going to let that feeling go. Not now or in the future."

"It is not that I am unwilling to commit to a relationship."

"Hush darling, no one is expecting that. We just want to feel warm in the arms of a good man from time to time."

12