The Screamer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

She jumped up and down on his cock and then threw herself down and began to grind herself on him. She was cumming like an exploding fountain. Her eyes rolled up in her head as she ground herself senseless. She couldn't figure out what had come over her and she didn't care. She wanted cock and that is what she had. One more wild orgasm took her into orbit and she almost broke his dick off. She fell forward and her lips landed just inched from Wendy's gorgeous ass. She pulled Rose's finger out and began to lick Wendy's ass.

Wendy went ballistic. Wendy became a blur on his face. She was cumming before Debbie started rimming her tight ass. Wendy was unstoppable. Rose had been kissing her tits and had her finger on her clit when Debbie's tongue licked her asshole. Wendy came so hard she could barely breathe. Rose had to hold her upright to steady her as she began to calm down.

Debbie was lying on him and with every twitch of his still hard cock inside her; she'd flinch while trying to catch her breath. Rose helped Wendy off his tongue and laid her on the bed beside him. She was dripping wet. Sweat was dripping from the tip of her nose. Debbie still twitched as his lovely cock softened inside her. Rose pushed Debbie off his cock and onto the bed beside him.

Rose wondered why she was so damned horny. Over the last week, she'd had more sex than in many years combined and yet, right now, she felt she could take on the US Army and not be satisfied. Her pussy tingled with every breath she took. She leaned over him and kissed his face. His handsome face tasted exquisite with the combined flavors of both Wendy and herself. She needed to cum immediately. She lowered her pussy on his face and took his soft cock back into her mouth.

His eyes opened to see Rose's perfect pussy as it descended onto his greedy lips. At the same time, he felt her talented lips take him into her soft mouth. This woman was vociferous in her need for satisfaction.

"Honey, I am going to get this fucking hot cock hard again. I need to shove it down my throat. You'll let me do that won't you baby. I need it. Oh, darling please lick my wet cunt. Oh fuck, I need it. Suck me lick my clit. Oh, that feels good. Your cock is getting hard for me. I love looking at your hot dick. I love it. Your tongue feels so good, that's it, lick it, and lick my clit. Oh, yes!"

Her mouth inhaled him fully and she began to suck his cock wantonly. His tongue drove her wild. Debbie began to run her hands along Rose's back and that excited her more. Rose began to cum and she locked her thighs hard against his face. Her body shivered as the flood gates were opening. She screamed on his cock as he relentlessly coaxed her clit into rapid-fire earth shattering climaxes that astounded her.

Rose knew not why her lust for this man was so great and she didn't give a shit either. He was here, right now, in this place and his cock was in her throat. That was all that mattered to her. She loved the length, the breadth and the taste of his silky piece of steel. Every erotic thought she ever had came flooding into mind. Her well-hidden kink was showing itself and she loved the freedom it gave her. Rose focused her thoughts on her lips and the slutty way they stretched over his hard prick. She wished that she could stand beside herself and watch as his cock slid into her mouth. She was now officially a cocksucker and that had been her goal for so many years. Her fantasy has always been to suck as many cocks as humanly possible in a single day. He is a man who loves wild group sex parties and perhaps one day, she would get to live out her wildest desires. That thought set her off and her massive orgasms built further as she drenched this lovely man again.

She pulled her lovely Asian frame from his lips and slid down to impale her tight pussy on his extended manhood. He sliced into her and watched her spectacular ass rise and fall as he filled her pussy so well.

"Wendy baby, lick my clit while he fucks me. I want to feel your hot lips on my clit baby. Lick my hot twat while I fuck this huge cock. Fuck, he feels so good inside me. Fuck me my darling, fuck me and fill my pussy with that hard cock. Oh, yes!"

Wendy knelt on the bed between his legs. Her pussy flowed watching his hard shaft stretch Rose's tight cunt. Wendy lowered her head and cupped his balls as he stroked into Rose repeatedly. Her tight opening welcomed him while her clit rode atop his shaft. Wendy put her mouth over that sweet nub and she began gently licking his cock and her clit. Rose's insane desires erupted. The feel of his cock together with Wendy's tongue set her off. Her hips jumped up and down so fast and furiously. Every bounce resulted in her cervix screaming and her twat gushing harder. Rose bounced so high that his cock flew from her and landed squarely into Wendy's mouth. She licked it, sucked it and put it back into Rose's aching pussy.

Rose looked down and watched as Wendy sucked him and put him back into her. That set her off again and she came so hard she almost passed out. Wendy backed off and Rose fell back onto his chest. Her hair flared over his face and the sweet smell of her made him smile.

He heard the blender and attempted so sit up. He looked at the bed and started laughing. "Rose, you wasted your time earlier. This bed is a wet as it was before you put everything in the dryer."

She couldn't answer him. Her eyes were crossed and her body was not responding to any cognitive functions at all. She was completely fucked up now.

Debbie came in with refills of Rum Runners. Without exception, brain freezes arrived as everyone drank like camels in a desert. The overdose of the pheromones and the utter horny causing beverage promised this would be a great day. It wasn't even noon yet.

He laughed wickedly.

"Why am I so fucking horny this morning? I can't get enough of everything?" Wendy asked.

"Blame Rose, it is all her fault," he said.

"My fault, why is it my fault? Okay, sure, I got your cock first again but they have all seen me suck you many times. I'm just as horny as Wendy is and from the look on Debbie's face, I know she is too so why is this all my fault? Mind you, I'm not complaining one bit. I can't get enough of you."

"Rose look in the toy box and get out a new candle. Read the label."

"Oh shit, I saw candles, I thought it would be sexy to have them burning. I love candles. I didn't know they were pheromone candles. No fucking wonder I can't get enough. I didn't know they even existed. I love them," Rose giggled.

Everyone agreed that the candles were amazingly effective. They watched the action on the big screen and the comments were hysterical. There was one scene with a tiny white brunette and a huge black man whose cock most would describe as a physical deformity.

"There is no way that she can take all that. She is too tiny. She has big tits and a great ass but there is no way she is going to swallow that thing!" Debbie exclaimed.

Rose watched with rapt attention to the delicious way this girl's mouth wrapped around this huge cock. Her jaw was nearly dislocated and her lips stretched tight as this liquorice log slid slowly between her teeth. "I don't know about that. I'd like to try that one myself," Rose said. "Who is this girl anyway?"

Everyone looked at Rose with some shock on their faces.

"It's always been a fantasy of mine. I can't explain it. I have always liked watching black men and Asian and white women. It's sexy."

"Her name is Cherokee. She is one of my favorite porn stars. She makes me drool," he said.

They watched in awe as this tiny minx swallowed the entire black pipe.

"I've never been with a black man," Wendy stated. "What about you?" she asked to no one in particular.

None of the women said they had. "What about you hon, have you been with a black woman?" Wendy asked.

"Yes I have; there are two in particular that I see occasionally. You'll meet them eventually. They are amazingly beautiful and horny as hell. I know they will simply love you as well. Oh yeah, there have been a couple of guys too."

"How was that?" Rose asked.

"It was filling, very filling. It was good though too. I'm going to bet one of these days, you all will have the opportunity to fuck many black men. When it happens, just don't forget me. I'll be the white boy with the little dick that loves all of you. Deal?" he said.

"Deal, I doubt that would ever happen but yes, you have a deal," Debbie smirked.

"The men I'm talking about like white women a lot. I just had to be sure. From what I hear, they can be very addictive themselves," he smiled.

"I'm fucking horny again!" Rose shrieked. "We better save our money because I'm going to light these candles everywhere."

"This is me sulking now. I thought I was the one that turned you all on," he laughed.

"You do darling, you definitely turn me on more than I can ever tell you," Rose said.

"I second that," Wendy said.

"Add me to that mix sweetheart," Debbie said. "What bothers me is that I've known it was happening too for a very long time. I was just too blind to see it."

"Okay Rose, you got it out. You're going to be the first to ride it," he said as he moved to the Sybian. "Let me explain this thing. For starters, there are a number of attachments. The first one is the flat one. You straddle this as if you are riding a horse except you put your feet towards the back. You want to have the front nub touching your clit. If it doesn't touch, I have a slipper to put on it to make contact. Get on it Rose and let's see how this fits you."

Rose got on and saw that it needed no adjustments. He lowered the overhead handhold bar from the top of the bed to give her something to hold. Rose got on facing the end of the bed and he picked up the control unit. He turned it on to 15% and Rose smiled.

"This feels great," she said as the vibrations started to course through her body. When the control was turned up to 30% she grinned. "Oh this feels so good. I like this a lot." When it went to 40%, "Oh this is fucking good." He set it to 50% and she started to shriek. "Ohmigod this is terrific."

Rose began to cum and she came hard within the first minute. He adjusted it to 60%, she was holding onto the bar, and cumming like crazy. At 70%, her body was shaking desperately enjoying one of the wildest orgasms of her life. For the first time, he kept it at that setting and Rose's body was cumming constantly. He slowed everything back down to zero and she just sat there stunned.

"Stand up hon; I have to change some things. If you liked that, you'll love this," he said. He changed from the flat attachment to the medium 6" one. "Okay Rose, sit on this."

Rose sat on the dildo and adjusted herself so that her clit rested on the front nub. He picked up the control unit and turned the other knob.

"Ohmigod, the dildo is turning inside me. That is wild. I love this. Oh damn, this feels so good."

He adjusted it until it was at a very pleasant speed for her. He walked over to her and put a blindfold on her.

"I am going to bring the speed up slowly increasing it. I want you to concentrate on one thing and one thing only, orgasms. I don't want you to think of anything else. You will begin to cum keep cumming. I will adjust the speed from time to time. All you need to do my dear, is relax and cum. Do not be alarmed if, from time to time, one or all of us begins to touch and kiss you. To heighten your orgasms, it helps to vocalize so moan, shriek and scream if you want. I am going to talk to you. You just listen to the words I say and react. Think of it as if it is me inside you. Make sure you keep humping your clit on the front nub. Are you ready?" he asked.

"Oh God, this thing feels good inside me and nothing is happening yet. Am I ready? Ohmigod yes I am!" Rose moaned.

He turned the rotation up and brought up the vibration speed. Rose began cumming almost immediately.

"I Love You Rose. Feel my hot cock moving inside you. You feel wonderful on my cock my darling. Squeeze my cock as hard as you can. I want you to let it all out. Cum for me Rose."

"Oh yes! I'm cumming! So good, oh this is so very good. Yes! Yes! Oh fuck me!"

He adjusted the vibration upward and Rose kept cumming. The orgasms were unlike anything she had ever felt. Her entire body was on fire and deprived of any visual stimulation, she could only focus on the delicious sensations in her pussy and on her clit. She heard his words and they just made it better. Every time the vibrations increased, the intensity of the orgasms grew. She inhaled deeper and came more.

"You're doing great. Fuck me hard Rose. Give it to me. You're so beautiful. Hump me and let everything go Rose. Squeeze my hot cock, cum for me darling."

"Oh fuck yessss! I'm cumming so hard. Cumming so hard! So good, oh, this is so good! Keep cumming! Oh, yes! I must keep cumming."

He motioned for Debbie and Wendy to stand beside her. Rose felt four hands begin to touch her lithe body lightly. Her breasts, adorned with the hardest nipples she had ever felt, loved their tender touch. Wendy's hands caressed her back and down onto her ass. When her finger slipped between Rose's sweet ass cheeks, Rose unhinged completely.

He turned the speed all the way to 100% and the moans became so intense. She was white knuckling the bar that held her upright. Her body was in a constant state of climax. Her feet and toes were flinching.

"You are so beautiful when you are coming. Go ahead and scream baby. Keep fucking me hard. I love you Rose. It feels wonderful when you fuck me like this. Ride my cock, hump me Rose. Cum baby, cum hard for me."

The shriek that came from her mouth would have brought the police if his neighbors had heard it. Oh wait, they did hear it. They were waiting for their turn too.

"I am going to stop fucking you for a moment Rose. Sit very still and keep your eyes closed. Enjoy the feeling of my cock moving inside of you. Don't move and keep your eyes closed. You are wonderful, I love you Rose. You are doing great," he said.

He smiled to himself as he instantly turned the vibrations off completely. The dildo kept rotating and Rose was still cumming hard.

"I want you to fuck me some more and I want you to let everything go this time. Don't be holding back. Cum as hard as you can," he whispered after about a half minute.

He looked at Wendy and Debbie indicating the vibration was going to start again. They stood beside her and he turned it all the way up again. Rose screamed loudly and her body shook and shivered as the orgasms kept happening, longer and more intense than ever. The girls held her tight and stroked her body as she was pulsed and twirled so lasciviously. Her pussy was gushing, squirting and clamping so hard on the cock inside her.

Rose signaled enough and they helped her from the machine. She lay on the bed, dazed, incoherent and smiling the brightest, widest smile, anyone had ever seen. She tried to speak. That didn't work. She attempted to move her hands in a coordinated way and that too was impossible. The only thing that worked was the smile.

Wendy looked at him and asked, "Is that thing for real?" I've seen them advertised before but I never saw one in action."

He took her lovely blonde head in his hands and kissed her so wonderfully. He looked into her eyes and saw the love and the lust within. He kissed her again and walked her to the machine. She mounted it and he checked to see if he had to make any adjustments. He put the slipper on and it was perfect for her. He kissed her again and put the blindfold on.

"You know what to do. Just let everything flow. Concentrate on nothing but your own pleasure."

For the next half hour, the room was the scene of the most delightful yelps, shrieks and moans. Wendy was such a gorgeous woman who had been deprived of orgasmic pleasure most of her life. Unfortunately, he knew that kind of deprivation was common.

Rose lay on the bed, unable to move. From time to time, giggling was heard above the noise of the machine.

Debbie looked at her and laughed. She had never seen anyone that completely fucked in her entire life. She knew she was next and the thought thrilled her and frightened her at the same time. Debbie hung onto him, her arm wrapped around his shoulder. He loved the feel of her lovely breast on his arm. He handled the control that was sending Wendy into orbit.

"I know it is probably way too soon to say this but I really don't care. You've been one of my closest friends and I'm just going to say this anyway, like it or not. I love you Gary. I really do," Debbie said as she took his face in her hands and kissed him passionately. "I know no one will ever possess you. I can deal with that. I love these women as well and I want to be part of our collective lives. This isn't a fling for me. I hope you know that."

"I know that Debbie, I know it and I love it," he said as he turned the speed up higher.

Wendy came hard so many times that she lost count. Her lovely legs wobbled as they removed her from the device. She was soaked from head to toe. Her pussy had flooded everything. When they laid her on the bed, she was as incoherent as Rose had been.

Rose was still giggling. A half hour after leaving the machine she still could not focus very well. She knew that she loved this man. Could it be that she felt an emotional attachment to this delicious toy as well? She giggled again.

Debbie looked lovingly at him again, "I've cum so much in such a short period of time. Don't hurt me, just take me to places I've never been before." She kissed him and mounted the machine. A half hour later, the silly putty that was helped to the bed belonged to Debbie, smiling and giggling profusely.

He smiled to himself. He didn't put the device away. The day was young and he was beginning to know his women. They hadn't learned a few things about this device yet. He laughed, a slightly wicked laugh, but a laugh, nonetheless.

Rose had recovered and she could not keep her hands off this man. She was hugging his naked body, kissing his chest and generally clinging to him like flypaper. In her mind, she had a wild fantasy life but nothing could compare to the insatiable cravings he caused her to feel simply by walking into a room.

Together they poured drinks and returned to the bedroom. Wendy and Debbie were slowly returning to some sense of normalcy. Considering that many women have referred to their experiences with the device as life changing, normalcy may not be the description to use.

"This machine will take a woman who has never experienced an orgasm to being multi-orgasmic and then, poly-orgasmic. It is here for one reason and one reason only, pleasure, your pleasure...and several of my other friends as well," he told Rose as they returned with the drinks.

He looked at the bed and the worn out women struggling to sit up and laughed. "Gee, what are you going to be like when you see everything this little devil can and will do to you? I think I'll need to have paramedics on hand."

"What the fuck are you talking about? What more could it possibly do? I've had more orgasms today than I ever had collectively in my lifetime," gasped Wendy.

"Oh, I've been told that this works very well," he said as he held up an attachment that looked like a ball on a four inch attachment. "This rides on your G-Spot. I hear it is effective, extremely effective. Oh, then there is this." He held up the dual penetrator. "Any of the dildos fit. Therefore, you can choose the size you want for your pussy and a different size for your ass. Then, this one I like too. The finger," he smirked as he held up an attachment that looked like a human finger. "This one can get kinky."

"Kinky, did this man just say kinky? Kinky, I'll show you kinky. Do you, Wendy take Sybian to be your lawful wedded husband?" She burst out laughing.

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers