The Screamer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't even want to think about the rest of that right now. I just want you in my arms," Debbie said. "I know we will enjoy this machine a lot. After all, it is going to be hard on you keeping up with the three of us."

"I think I'll manage just fine," he said as Wendy took him between her soft lips and began to lick his pretty cock back to its granite status.

Debbie pushed Rose flat on the bed and dove between her lovely legs. Debbie's desires were on fire. This lovely woman was new to pleasing a woman but she had developed the taste quickly and well. Rose raised her legs and spread them wide. Debbie's hot face caressed her thighs and licked them gently. Rose's swollen lips and her prominent clit looked so lovely to Debbie. She had to possess this fabulous Asian sweetheart. She licked every intimate part of her delicious twat as her hands slid up her abdomen. Rose turned her head to him and they kissed wildly. Wendy's mouth was pleasing his manhood, Debbie's tongue was glorifying Rose's precious pussy and their kiss was as hot as a kiss could be.

Rose began to cum almost instantly when Debbie's tongue began to lick her hard nub. She dropped her legs and wrapped them around Debbie's neck. Debbie squeezed her tits feeling those lovely brown nipples in her hands. Rose pulled Debbie tight to her and rocked herself to repeated sweet orgasms.

Wendy was inhaling him fully. Her mouth was like velvet and her throat closed on his full shaft hungrily. Wendy was falling in love with him fast. She lusted just looking at him. Her eyes watered as he filled her throat. The sex was great but the man was better. She lifted herself and dropped her body onto his. She came instantly as he stretched her sweetly. She rode him slowly, concentrating on the feel of his invader. He was a gentle lover who, when ignited, rocked her world.

Wendy was clenching his cock hard as she slowly slid along him. She was in a constant state of climax watching him kiss Rose so lovingly. As she looked down to watch Debbie lick Rose, she saw her nipples cresting atop her near perfect breasts. She was proud of how wonderful they looked. Her pussy gushed and her eyes rolled back in her head. She began to grind herself rapidly on him.

"Ohmigod, I can't stop cumming. Your cock is driving me wild you son of a bitch. I'm cumming again!" Wendy shrieked.

"Don't hog him darling," Debbie muttered into Rose's exploding cunt. Rose was saturating Debbie viciously as her tongue attacked his face wildly.

Wendy collapsed and fell to the mattress as he moved behind Debbie and began to enter her. Rose was cumming repeated as his hard shaft split into Debbie.

He grabbed Debbie's hips and slammed into her as she moaned onto Rose's gushing twat. Debbie began cumming and her pussy clamped tight on him. He had never felt her pussy this tight and she held onto him for all she was worth. He fucked her viselike pussy through many wonderful climaxes and she wanted more.

Rose was unquestionably insane with the pleasure Debbie was bestowing on her.

Debbie loved the taste of pussy and she adored a wet pussy on her face. She loved his hard cock slamming into her while she was eating pussy. Oh how her life had changed in just one weekend. His balls were banging against her as he slammed into her. She pushed back as hard as she could feeling him bottom out onto her cervix deliciously. Her orgasms kept building in frequency and intensity.

It seemed she was trying to climb into Rose's womb as she kept up her rapid-fire attack on her pussy. Rose was exploding non-stop and Debbie was inhaling her precious cum as fast as she could. Debbie was cumming just as fast.

He felt his balls rise and his legs begin to quiver. His stomach muscles tightened fully and he let out a roar as his balls emptied into Debbie's aching body. His grip on her hips was strong and his hips drove his seed deep inside her. His cock rammed her hard and his sperm bathed her deep. He collapsed onto her back while Debbie collapsed onto a semi-conscious Rose. Rose was smiling yet again.

The phone rang and Wendy handed it to him. He walked to the living room to take the call. It was Mark Banner, one of his best friends. Thunder rolled again as Wendy moved to the bar and heard the end of the conversation.

"I'd love to go to the Pro Bowl Banquet and the game Mark but I am afraid I have to say no this year. Yes, I know Hawaii is gorgeous. I'll watch it on TV and of course, I'll watch the game too. I read that all three of the guys were selected to play again this year. They have done so well. I know you're as proud of them as can be. David would be too. Okay, I'll let you go. I have to get something out to eat; I have a houseful to feed. Oh hell yes, I've moved into your league my friend. I'll fill you in on it later. Let me just say this, I love Holly more now than ever. So do three other lovely women. Yes, you heard me right...bye." he giggled.

"My darlings, remind me I have to watch something next weekend. I need to watch the Pro Bowl Banquet on Saturday and the game on Sunday. Don't let me forget."

"Does this mean we have to be dressed? See ladies, he's just like every other man. Football rules," Rose laughed.

"Did I say that? I seriously don't remember saying that. What would make you think I meant you had to have clothes on? This is, after all a no clothes zone."

"Phew, you had me worried," Rose said. "Life is so much simpler naked or wearing hot lingerie. I could live like that totally if I didn't have a damned job to go to."

"You had to say that didn't you Rose. You had to mention work. I am not looking forward to that. I've been living in a fairytale all weekend. Tomorrow is reality. Have I mentioned how much I hate reality?" Debbie said.

"I hate the reality that is going to happen later tonight. I have to go back upstairs to be with that jerk. He won't even know I've been gone. He drinks and he passes out. That is the sum and substance of my existence until now. I need a divorce too. I really do," Wendy moaned.

"If you want one, just say the word. Dave can handle two just as easily as one," he said.

Wendy looked up quickly and stared into his eyes. "I would do it in a heartbeat but I can't afford to get one. I don't have a lot of money. What money we do have, he drinks away. If I could, I would take my clothes and a few things and just leave. I don't want a damned thing from him. My lease is up next month anyway. I just want out, I really do but I don't have any place to go." Wendy said.

"Just say the word and it will be taken care of. Don't worry about the cost. I can take care of that. If that is what you want, I can make it happen," he said.

"Speaking of which, Debbie you better go and put together the papers that Dave needs for your meeting tomorrow. I'm hungry so while you are doing that, I'll get dinner going. I presume you could all eat."

They all agreed they were hungry as well. The women all went to Debbie's apartment and did what they needed to do.

He prepared a lovely dinner that quickly vanished when the women returned. Sex can definitely feed an appetite.

The following week went smoothly. Debbie met with Dave and the divorce was under way. Paul came and went without incident. Wendy was spending a lot of time in his apartment with the other two women. Her drunken ass husband was exactly that, a drunken asshole. She was definitely getting ready to divorce him.

Gary watched the entertainment channels and saw the Pro Bowl Banquet red carpet. He saw his friend Mark and heard the announcement he made. It made him so happy. He also saw Mark's date and decided instantly that he wanted her in his catalogs. He called Mark and congratulated him on his announcement.

A sense of dread gnawed at him. Something was wrong and he didn't know what.