All Comments on 'The Sculptor Ch. 01'

by cantdog

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
fartqueensfartqueensalmost 20 years ago
Absolutely fabulous!

I liked it very much! A good, balanced story - and a perfect enjoyment to read. Excelent dialogues, and no abuse of detail in sex descriptions. Just perfect.

Keep up the good work.

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailalmost 20 years ago
Plateau~

Your story lifted me to a new plateau...grin, I enjoyed your story and GOOD LUCK (~_~)

cookiejarcookiejaralmost 20 years ago
Good luck...

My art classes were never like this! Waiting for chapter 2.

dark&stormydark&stormyalmost 20 years ago
Artful

Cantdog,

Chapter one is excellent! Full of pertinent details, character development and ambiance. The sex was hot! The story is dear to me. Bravo!

I have started reading chapter2

D&S

neonlyteneonlytealmost 20 years ago
Creative and stimulating

Excellent work C, very well constructed, sexy and hot. Look forward to reading more.

psychocatblahpsychocatblahalmost 20 years ago
Great work!

Very interesting cast of characters and well worked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Striking

Brilliantly well done. Your ebb and flow was perfect and I am breathlessly awaiting time to read the rest of the series.

your fan,

v~

BelegonBelegonover 19 years ago
I Can See...

...why this is high in the lists, it deserves to be.The characters have a feel of reality to them and I like that it is open enough for there to be many future directions. I certainly will continue to read the series...

only one other thing...

"Bass players oughta be chained up somewhere," she said to herself."

My profile says I'm into ~light~ bondage Cant. Chains are heavy. * Bel picks up his bass and breaks into the theme from Barney Miller*

TheLittleWolfTheLittleWolfalmost 19 years ago
Self Control The Artists Greatest Feat

Yes truely amazing. I wish I had such a studio space to work in. And you captured the first time models actions perfectly. Eager yet slightly scared by the unknown yet sexually charged by the experience. Very true to life in that respect, at least that has been my own personel experience in first time models. but after they've done it a few times that special something gets lost and its hard to keep them from falling asleep.

Onto the next chapter....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous