The Search and The Discovery Ch. 01a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I powered up full and we began our roll. It doesn't take long for a twin engine Cessna to go airborne. Karen's eyes were glued to the ground next to us and the instant we were in the air, she unlinked the harness. She slid forward in the seat until her ass cheeks were just slightly over the front edge and then spread her legs as wide as they would go in what little space she had on her side. There's really not a whole lot of room to spread anything in the cockpit of an aircraft this size.

"Please let me cum now Sir. I really need to cum. Please let me cum. Please. Please."

"You are a real cumslut aren't you?"

"Yes Sir. I am a total cumslut Sir."

"Go ahead. You can cum now. And I want you to cum loud and clear."

"Oh, yes Sir. Thank you. Thank you."

And her orgasm rocked her world, the Cessna, and me. Karen's entire body was in motion and the moans of pleasure got louder and louder until they became one steady sound. Her ass was no longer touching the seat, which was quite a feat considering that she had to spread herself open by bending her legs at the knees because of the limited amount of space in which she had to move. Her shoulders and head were pushed so hard against the back of the seat that my banking hard to the right onto a new vector had absolutely no affect on her mid-air position. She kept this up for several minutes. I could see her muscles tighten up, her hand picking up speed, and hear more of those wonderful moans of a woman's shattering orgasm. Her entire body shivered, quivered, and shuddered. With my permission, Karen was allowed to repeat this one more time before we had even reached 5,000 feet, I finally ordered her to stop all pussy action.

Little by little, her body began to relax back onto the seat. Her ass touched down first and then the rest of her became completely limp. Karen's entire body glistened with sweat and the entire aircraft smelled of her wonderfully unique sexual scent. I was impressed to say the least.

When her breathing had returned to mostly normal, Karen managed to get up onto her knees in her seat, lean across the center instrument console, and place her moist sexy lips on mine. She then engaged me in a long and deep tongue locking thank you kiss.

After the kiss, she moved her mouth to my ear and whispered very softly: "My seat is soaking wet."

"There are paper towels in one of the drawers under the seats in the rear," I whispered back.

After she got herself out of the seat, she again leaned over with her mouth next to my ear and asked: "Would Master like me to suck him off after I dry my seat?"

"Master would like that very much," I quickly answered. At the same time, I reached over and ran my hand up the inside of her thighs and cupped her hairless pussy. She was soaked also. I do so love a wet bald pussy in heat.

"After you dry off the seat, you might want to dry yourself off a bit too, before you sit back down again."

"Having your cock in my mouth is just going to make me all wet all over again Sir."

-4-

I took a little time to show Karen the sights. I made sure I banked to her side when we flew over the Merry-Go-Round. She was mesmerized by how completely different it looked from 1000 feet above the formation.

"I am so looking forward to our being together at the magical spot," she told me. "What are we going to do when we are their Sir?"

"You will find out when we get there my little one."

"This is Cessna 25121 to SDX tower, requesting landing instructions."

"Roger Cessna 25121. You are cleared to land on runway 21 at your leisure. No current local air or ground traffic. Wind steady at 9 mph out of the South with occasional gusts to 20. Set your altimeter to 4830 AMSL."

"Roger that SDX tower. The Altimeter is set at 4830 with winds out of the south at 9 to 20 and no traffic. Our ETA is 3 minutes."

"Roger and out Cessna 25121."

After the fantastic oral workout Karen had given my cock, I was so relaxed that I put the plane down on that runway without as much as a noticeable bump. The instant the wheels touched cement, I told Karen that she could get dressed. She hadn't said a word up to that moment, but I knew she was doing some serious thinking about pulling into a small local airport bare assed naked. I almost forgot to tell her about pushing the lock button twice. She was out of her seat in a flash and pulling her travel clothes out of the bottom drawer before we had gone another hundred yards. There wasn't all that much to fuss about. The only things she wore were exactly what I had ordered her to wear before leaving on this very special trip of search and discovery. She wore a top, jeans, tennis shoes, and socks. Bras and panties were strictly forbidden and none to be packed in her suitcase.

I made a call to the car rental place and a Hummer H3 would be showing up very soon. After parking the Cessna in our assigned space and shutting everything down, I opened the two-part door and Karen climbed down the steps to the ground. I handed down her suitcase which she placed on the tarmac. I went to the rear hold and retrieved my suitcase. Back on the ground again, I carried both suitcases over to the operations building, set them down, and went inside to sign the required paperwork for leaving the twin engine bird in their care for a few days.

When the Hummer arrived, we loaded the luggage and climbed inside for the short ride to the rental office. More signed paperwork and then we were off to our hotel. We were staying at the Enchantment Resort and Mii Amo Spa. It was five miles northwest of Sedona out in Red Rock Country. This place was actually a Health Resort with a program every guest followed. I am friends with the owner, so we were extended the special courtesy of staying in one of the two full suites while not being required to participate in the program schedule. We registered and Karen's eyes nearly popped out when she walked into our suite. Nearly 1500 square feet of shear luxury in the middle of the desert of Arizona. There was a separate bedroom with two queen beds. We would be using one to sleep on and one to play on. A bathroom with an all glass shower, a rare but sexy all glass bathtub, and a separate Jacuzzi built for two. The living room was decorated with western style furniture and there was a queen sized Murphy bed built into the wall on the opposite side from the gas fireplace. We would be playing out here too. One wall was almost entirely glass, with a double set of curtains for when you wanted privacy. When opened, we had several beautiful views up Boynton Canyon or out at the desert and the distant hills.

"Rule #1 little one. You are to be totally naked at all times when we are in this suite. You are to leave your clothes on the floor in the corner behind the door the instant you take one step through the entryway. You will strip naked in the open doorway before taking another step into the suite. I am the only one who can open or close the curtains. You will conduct yourself as I wish without regard to what position the curtains are in at any time. No one in the other suites, or in the rest of the smaller individual rooms at this resort, can see into this suite nor can anyone walking the grounds since we are on the second level. After dark, and with any of these inside lights turned on, anyone walking on the paths a few hundred feet north of here would be able to see you quite clearly and you would have no way of knowing that they were there. Do you understand and fully accept your submission to this rule without question?"

"Yes Sir. I most certainly do." Karen immediately walked back to the door entrance, opened the door, removed her clothes, reached around behind the door and dropped them in a pile in the corner. She then stood there in the open doorway, in all her naked glory, and waited for me to give her permission to enter the suite. Her walk back to the main room was quite different then her rush to the door to strip naked. She held her hands behind her back and her head tilted forward just far enough that she could still give me her favorite, very coy sexy stare as she continued moving toward me one slow step at a time. She even turned completely around a couple of times, as if she were inspecting the details of the suite, and then regained her eye contact with me once again. She had one of the most sexual and sensual "fuck me, use me, do what you want with me" looks that I have ever seen on the face of any woman. Karen was performing her role of submission perfectly BUT, she was also being very subtle by using her well practiced feminine charms to challenge my control as her Dom for this D/s weekend.

"May I use the bathroom Sir?"

"Yes you may little one."

She was gone nearly five minutes. When she returned, she still had that coy look in her eyes and in her facial expression. She also had a very sexy smile added to the mixture.

"Come over here and stand in front of me," I said. I had seated myself in one of the big plush chairs, so nicely provided by the management of this fine establishment, while she was in the bathroom. This sexy beautiful woman was now standing directly in front of me and I suddenly knew exactly what we needed to discuss and how I needed to help her explore her long hidden curiosity about her own submissive desires. But the discussion would come much later. We had other things to do first.

"Turn around and face the fireplace, put your hands behind your head. Interlock your fingers and spread your feet further apart. Remain in that position until I tell you otherwise. Close your eyes and do not open them for any reason. You may not speak but you will respond to any question, should I ask one. This position is called "#1". Anytime you hear me say #1 to you during this weekend, you are to immediately assume this position. It will not matter where we are or what we are doing. You will respond instantly and without question. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir. Am I allowed to make any sounds at all?"

"No. And it doesn't look like you understood your instructions very well cumslut. I said you will respond to my questions. I didn't say anything about your asking me any questions. You are going to be punished for disobeying that command later this afternoon. Starting tomorrow, any punishments earned will be applied immediately."

I could see her entire body stiffen for a moment as she quickly realized what she had done and I was sure that she was picturing in her mind any number of punishments that she had read about in some of my stories. A few were seriously painful. A little worry never hurt anyone that I know of.

I moved up to the front edge of the plush lounge chair so that I was only inches from Karen's soft, spread, and naked body. I reached up and put both of my hands gently at the base of her neck and began a slow soft massage. I told her to put her arms at her sides and they immediately dropped into position. I massaged her neck and ran my fingertips lightly through her hair and over her entire head. It only took a few minutes until I could feel the stiffness and the fear leaving her upper body.

"Are you embarrassed standing here naked in front of me?"

"A little bit Sir."

"Do you feel humiliation and anxiety because you are naked and that I can touch any part of your body that I choose?"

"I was really feeling humiliation and embarrassment to begin with, Sir, but not so much right now."

I continued massaging her neck and her shoulders with one hand and running my fingers through her hair with the other.

"I'm going to allow you to make several personal choices for the rest of this day when the occasion calls for it. Starting tomorrow, your ability to make any choices about anything at all will be almost non-existent. Here is your first one. Would you rather I let you get dressed or would you prefer to remain naked?"

"I most definitely prefer to remain naked Sir."

"Tell me why."

"Because I am enjoying being naked for you Sir. It is so hot being completely nude while you are fully clothed. And it's even hotter knowing that I will be performing for you and doing whatever you wish or desire of me."

"So.......what you are saying is that being naked right now is turning you on?"

"Yes Sir, it is."

"Is your pussy wet?"

"It must be Sir."

"Put a finger inside your pussy and then show it to me."

Karen moved her right hand over to the left a little and ran her index finger through her inner pink from her vagina to her clitoris and held it up for me to see. It was wet and shiny with her fluids.

"Put your finger in your mouth and taste yourself."

"Yes Sir." She put her entire finger in her mouth and sucked on it as if it were a small hard cock. When she was finished, I gave her permission to return her arm to her side, as it had been before.

"How do you taste?"

She thought for a moment and said: "I don't really know how to describe that to you Sir. How would 'sweet with an agenda' sound to you?"

"I'll accept that for now. That is a taste that needs to be explored. Spread your legs a little further apart. I want them far enough apart so that I can clearly see your asshole and your open pussy without having to touch you."

Karen spread her feet at least another twelve inches. I leaned down and could clearly see her cute little brown eye. Her labia lips had opened up just enough to reveal a lot of shiny wet hot pink.

"Keep your feet where they are and bend forward until you can put your hands just above your knees for support."

"Yes Sir." She followed my command instantly and both her asshole and her pussy took center stage for my viewing pleasure. Karen was fully aware of the view that she was presenting to me.

"On a scale of 1-10, what is your level of humiliation and embarrassment at this very moment? Don't think about it. Just respond instantly."

"At least an 8 Sir," she said in a very soft voice.

"What is so humiliating for you?"

"I am stark naked and bent over so that you can clearly see my asshole and my pussy spread open Sir."

"You need to learn that everything you do is to please me. When you learn that, cumslut, you will no longer be concerned about whether or not I can see your open pussy or your asshole. You will want to show me your pussy and asshole and you will experience arousing pleasure when you are asked or told to do just that. Your only purpose, as my submissive, is to please and your only pleasure is in pleasing. Take the forefinger of your right hand, get it wet in your mouth, and insert it into your beautiful asshole."

"Oh my God Sir, I can't do that."

I smacked both of her ass cheeks with my hand and she jumped forward a couple of feet and stood up straight while rubbing her ass with both hands."

My response was swift with the stern voice of authority. "Assume the #1 position facing me slut. You need to learn to listen and listen well."

Karen obeyed instantly, but she was looking very scared at that moment.

"You will do what I tell you to do, when I tell you to do it, or this trip will turn into a couple of tourists enjoying the sights. You have made a commitment of total unquestioned obedience to me and to yourself, if you haven't forgotten already. We have barely just arrived and you are already being rebellious and disobedient. Your vow of commitment seems to be meaningless. I didn't force you here. You chose to be here. Your only requirement, while you are here, is to please me. Every demand or command I give you will be solely for my pleasure. Your pleasure is not my concern in the least. When I feel like allowing you pleasure, I will give you pleasure. You are never to expect anything in return for any of your efforts to please and pleasure me. Do you understand me and am I being perfectly clear slut?"

"Yes Sir. I am so sorry Sir. Your command took me by complete surprise and I reacted wrong. Please give me another chance Sir. I'm begging you."

Karen was standing there in a slouch with tears flowing down her face. She wasn't in fear of me. She was in fear of failing both me and herself. Failure is not a word in her vocabulary.

"I will give you another chance. I'm not here to completely dominate you. I'm here to be your Master and your Teacher and to help you fulfill your search to find another part of who you really are. I'm going to keep pounding commitment, trust, obedience, and purpose into your head over and over again until they become an automatic response. Do you now intend to honor your vow of commitment?"

"Yes Sir. I will, no matter what Sir. I will never deliberately disobey you again Sir."

"Good. Now let's try this again. Get back in the position I had you in before here in front of me, wet your finger, and finger fuck your asshole."

"Yyyyeeeesss Sirrr."

Karen returned to her position instantly and immediately inserted her finger into her little brown eye and began pushing it in and out at a steady rate in total silence. On each ass cheek was an imprint of my hand in deep red which brought a smile to my face. I pulled out my pocket camera and took several pictures of her obedience. I know she heard the camera clicks and I have no doubt that her humiliation increased another five notches at that moment.

"Return to the #1 position."

She moved with instant response. Hopefully, we were past that wall of moral decency taught young girls from early childhood. Most women have a great deal of trouble getting past that wall when it comes to being sexually open and honest without worrying about what their partner will think of them and what truly excites them. If a woman's sexual partner is appalled or uncaring when it comes to her sense of adventure, then he's not worth a plug nickel to begin with.

"I want you to answer me with total and complete honesty little one. Look deep down inside of yourself and tell me the absolute truth. Did you actually enjoy finger fucking your asshole for me even though you had to deal with the extremely intense humiliation and embarrassment that you initially experienced, and do you want those types of feelings and responses to continue?"

"Yes Sir. It actually turned me on. I don't understand why, but it did. I don't ever want to stop performing for you Sir."

"Think for a minute and then tell me why."

"I feel and know in my heart that all I want to do is to make you happy Sir. I want you to totally enjoy looking at my body. I am so new at this, but I honestly want to perform perfectly for you Sir. I have finally admitted to myself that I have a strong need to be your submissive slave. The concept of that is really beginning to turn me on all the time. I love and trust you so much. Please teach me what I need to learn. And please forgive me when I do something wrong."

"I think you just might be a natural submissive little one. I hope that evaluation doesn't make you angry any more. I have absolutely no doubt that you are going to make a lot of sexual and emotional self discoveries while we are here. Forgiveness is always there but punishments work better. Keep that in the front of your thoughts the next time you choose to be disobedient."

"Yes Sir. I will."

"How did you feel and react when you heard the camera clicking and realized that I was taking close-up pictures of your finger fucking action in your asshole?"

"I nearly died of embarrassment Sir, but my pussy was telling me that I wanted to hear a lot more clicking sounds. When I thought more about you, or someone else, looking at those pictures, the intense humiliation that I was also feeling, began to excite my clit too. You are creating an awful lot of opposing sexual responses in me Sir. It's actually quite confusing at times."

"I'm doing that on purpose little one. I want you to learn and experience that fear is easily turned into sexual excitement."