The Search and The Discovery Ch. 01a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-5-

"Stand up straight again, with your arms at your sides and keep your feet exactly where they are now. You are to continue keeping your eyes closed until I tell you differently."

"Yes Sir."

Karen stood upright once again. She kept her feet spread very wide and let her arms loosely fall back to her sides. I couldn't see her eyes while seated behind her, but I didn't have to. I knew they were closed tight. Trust and honesty will almost always tell you what is happening even when you can't see anything.

I resumed the massage of her neck and shoulders. I slowly moved over the curve of her shoulders and then continued down her arms at a very slow pace until I reached her hands. I opened her hands and put mine over hers. From then on, it was just fingertips. I moved both of her arms about a foot out from her sides and told her to hold them there. I lightly traced my fingertips up the insides of her arms, through her armpits, and down both sides of her body. At first, Karen was a little ticklish and squirrely, but stopped when I reversed direction and very sensually moved my fingers back up to her armpits. She shivered a little and let out a long slow breath. I pushed her arms back to her sides and stopped touching her altogether. I finally put my fingers in the small of her back and began pushing until she figured out that I wanted her to move forward. She waddled one step with her feet remaining spread wide apart. I pushed again and she moved forward another step. This was going to be an entirely wordless exercise in trust as she kept her eyes tightly closed.

I let her stand there for several minutes in total silence. As quietly as I could, I got up off of the chair and sat on the floor behind her. Using feather touches, I ran my fingers over her left ass cheek and pulled away. I had touched her for less than two seconds. I did the same with her right cheek. She remained perfectly still. Next, I used just a flickering touch on the inside of each thigh followed by a finger tracing a line along the very sensitive meeting point of her ass cheeks and the very tops of her thighs. Then a single finger along the inside top of her left thigh that started just beyond her vagina and slowly traveled back to a point just past her anal opening on the inside of her parted ass cheeks. A repeat to the other side brought a slight hissing sound as she breathed out. Not enough to break the silence command. I repeated that same motion next to her pussy and her asshole, without touching either one of them, four or five more times. My fingers were very slick with her juices that were rapidly wetting the top inside of both thighs. When I just barely touched her ass cheeks this time, the muscles jerked and quivered for a couple of seconds.

At this point, I ran all of my fingertips down the backs of both legs, all the way to her ankles. I repeated that several times and added in little circular motions behind her knees. I again stopped for a few minutes and watched both her pussy and her ass cheeks squeezing tightly and releasing in anticipation of my next finger touching torment. I touched one thigh for an instant and the muscles of her legs responded with more sexy quivers. The same happened with the other thigh. I decided that now was a good time to really get into the touching torment so, using only the tip of one index finger, I began to touch every possible spot around and in between her pussy and anus without contact to either of those two extremely sexually sensitive areas. Sometimes I would do a super quick touch, and sometimes I would leave my fingertip barely touching her skin for five seconds.

I repeated this entire process a couple of more times and stopped when her leg muscles were no longer just quivered and twitched for a second or two. At this point, both her thigh and calf muscles began to quiver and shake in an almost non-stop demonstration of sensual anticipation. I looked closely at her pussy once again and found that there was a noticeable amount of thick white creamy fluid clinging to the entrance of her vagina.

I got up very slowly and moved around until I was standing directly in front of her. Karen knew I was there and I have no doubt that she was asking herself what I was going to do next to tease and torment her body. I could see by her breathing and the moisture forming everywhere on her skin surface that my actions were causing her physical, emotional, and sexual arousal to increase at a steady rate, even when I wasn't touching her at all.

The excitement and lust that was rapidly growing deep inside of her was, in part, caused by my trusting her to keep her eyes closed rather than my using a blindfold. This gave her the freedom to allow this to happen. There is a huge difference between physical restraint and emotional restraint when it comes to sensual arousal. She knew I could see every inch of her naked body. She knew that I could see all of her most intimate personal sexual responses as they occurred. And, she also knew she was choosing to allow me to do anything I wanted to do to increase her very personal sexual arousal. This was obviously not your usual everyday Master/slave or Dom/submissive introductory training weekend. To be perfectly honest, I had absolutely no idea what I was going to do with Karen until the very instant the wheels of the Cessna touched down on the runway at Sedona Airport. I realized that much of this weekend was going to be spontaneous, with most pre-planned ideas thrown out the window of the Cessna somewhere between Flagstaff and Sedona.

As I said earlier, we have a very special and unique relationship. Our lives bonded together 12 years ago just 15 miles from where we are now and we were over 2,000 miles apart when that happened. Over the years, we have certainly had our ups and downs, but the trust and faith we have in each other continued to grow without interference. This weekend is a radical change of direction in this wonderful relationship we have, even though it is only going to last for three days. Things could go either positive or negative very quickly and very easily.

It's absolutely true that Karen would be very low on a list of prospective submissive trainees. She does not crave nor dream of submission at any level, nor of being controlled in any way by another person as a lifestyle. She does have a strong curiosity though, with an even stronger will and self-confidence. And I am the only one she trusts deeply enough to be allowed to explore that curiosity with her. She trusts me to protect her and to keep her safe. When the wheels touched down on the cement, the answer to my indecision lit up like a 250w light bulb. I was going to allow Karen to be the Master of her own submission for this entire first day.

I will control the adventures and the performances while she retains the control of her options within the adventures and the intensity of her role as my submissive. I will give her a path to follow that she can emotionally accept, physically endure, and alter slightly if and when she might feel the urgent need to do so. I was going to take her to a place where she can discover a level of intense sexual gratification that she had no idea even existed in this world. The key was to keep everything non-threatening with extensive mystery, and keeping her surrounded by the unknown and the unexpected. Asking Karen frequently, as to whether or not she wanted to continue or stop whatever she was experiencing at any time, would most certainly produce a choice of 'continue' every time. Allowing a new submissive to make the choice of continuing with submission almost always works well on their first day.

-6-

Standing silently in front of a very naked Karen allows one a very wide selection of options. I decided on using only the index fingers, for the most part, to make contact with this side of her body.

"#1," was all I said.

Karen's hands immediately interlocked behind her head. She managed to widen the spread of her feet even further. She did that on her own, without being told to do so. I decided to start with her breasts. She has great nipples. They were large enough to afford my fingers a solid grip and extremely suckable, lickable, biteable, pinchable, squeezeable, and just outright usable.

I ran my fingertips around each of her breasts. I would do a full circle and then just barely touch her nipple. I did circles around each nipple and then lightly touched all over her breasts. I touched each nipple with the tip of my tongue and then used my tongue to make several wet circles around the aureole. Both nipples were turning a deeper color as they each became more and more aroused. One of my favorites is to use my hand to push her tits all the way up and then lick along the line where the tit flesh becomes chest flesh. That is an erogenous area often ignored.

I put a thick cushion from the chair on the floor in front of Karen and sat down on it with my legs crossed yoga style. From this position, I could still reach her gorgeous tits and also had straight ahead access between her legs. I just loved playing with a fantastically smooth hairless pussy. For the next 15 minutes, the only thing I did was to trail my fingertips all around the outside of her labia and up above and around her clit and the very top of her pussy. I also went down the front of her thighs, up the insides, over the tender sensitive bottom bulge of her ass cheeks that were visible from the front, and then back again for more traveling around her incredibly juicy wet slice. After 15 minutes of this sensually arousing torture, all I had to do was give her a slight flickering feather touch high up on her inner thigh, right next to her outer labia lips, and Karen would whimper, shiver, and shudder. At this point, since she had done so well with maintaining silence, a little tiny moan or groan was acceptable. She started squeezing her pussy really tight and then relaxing the muscles no matter where a fingertip touched her hot excited body. Every time she started making these semi-silent sounds, my eyes would go immediately to her pussy and watch her squeeze it tight over and over again in anxious anticipation. And the juices flowed in mass. I saw a small trail working its way down her right thigh and used my index finger to scoop it up. I reached way up and put the tip of my finger against the lips of her mouth and pushed very lightly until she opened up enough to accept the entire digit inside. Her tongue immediately went to work. When she began sucking on it, I began moving my finger in and out and she sucked it clean like a woman who knew what she was doing.

Karen was at a point of near total body arousal. No matter where I touched her, she would shudder and whimper. I was so pleased with her responses that I knew it was time for a reward. I reached up with both hands and took a tit in each. I began to lightly massage both of her breasts. I ended that with a minute of a slow and gentle rolling of her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. I added in the occasional hard pinch and twist and she would respond by thrusting her tits further out. That was a physical motion that indicated Karen was asking for more of the same treatment. Watching her facial expressions was all I needed to see to know how easy it would be to bring her to an orgasm. And that's what I decided to do.

I released her breasts and let Karen stand there without touching her for an entire eternity as far as she was concerned. Just a minute or so in real time, but Karen was no longer on real time. I took the forefinger of my right hand and gently placed it over the hood of her clit and began a slow circular motion. I was barely applying any pressure at all and her hips shot forward like they were spring loaded in an attempt to get my finger to push harder on her clit. When I did start pushing harder against her fully engorged clit, I also introduced another finger between her parted wet labia. I let it slowly roam down to her vagina and then return to a spot just below her clitoris. The round trip completed about every five seconds or so. I then ended the command of silence.

"Where do you want me to put my finger cumslut?"

"Please put it inside of me Sir."

"How many fingers do you want me to put inside of you cumslut?"

"As many as you wish Sir?'

"Do you want me to play with your clit too cumslut?"

"Oh yes Sir."

"How am I going to do that if all my fingers are fucking your pussy?"

"You could use your thumb, but only if you choose to do that Sir. I am here to please you only Sir."

"OK. Now tell me exactly what it is that you would like me to do to you that would please me cumslut."

"Please please Sir. Put all of your fingers in my cunt hole and give my clit a good workout with your thumb or your other hand Sir. I would like to cum for you while you watch me Sir, if that would please you Sir."

"Is this proper for a submissive slave to be telling her Master what she wants him to do to her?"

"No Sir. But you did ask me Sir. Please, please, please."

She had made a good point there. I did ask. By now, my entire hand was soaked with her juices so getting inside of her was going to be really easy. I first pushed two fingers, very slowly, into her slick channel and began pumping them in and out. Karen's head was beginning to lean back but she still kept her hands interlocked behind her neck. She began a low steady moan and her entire body became covered with perspiration. I added a third finger and the moans went up a notch in volume. I decided to use my other hand rather than trying to use just one hand to fuck her and play with her clit at the same time. Just as I successfully got my fourth finger inside of her pussy, I began doing a number on her clit with my other thumb. Her entire upper body, from the top of her thighs up, was in 'shake and shudder' mode and her legs were beginning to quiver at the knees. The sloppy squishing sounds of my four fingers going in and out of her cunt at an ever increasing speed were actually louder than the moans of near orgasm that were coming from her nearly wide open mouth.

"I'm going to cum Sir. May I cum for you now Sir? Please let me cum. I can't control it any longer. I'm begging you please let me cum. I'll do anything, no matter what. Just please let me cum Sir."

"You'll do anything, no matter what, even if I don't let you cum."

"I know that Sir. But I'm going to lose it Sir."

"You may not cum until I hear you slowly count to fifty."

"1—2—3—4—5-------21—22—23----48—49—50. May I cum for you now Sir?"

"You may cum for me little one."

Within seconds, Karen was yelling out that she was cuming. She told me she was coming quite a few times. She even informed God three or four times that she was cuming. If this had been a cheaply built hotel, everyone within ten doors of us in any direction would have known she was cuming. Her entire body shook, shivered, and shuddered. She was trying to push down on my fingers at the same time she was pushing her clit out toward my thumb. And then it hit. Karen went nuclear. She froze in place for a few seconds and then the explosion began to spread from her pussy and her clit until it encompassed her entire being. Her arms fell from behind her head. She grabbed a tit with each hand and squeezed them over and over. She took a huge deep breath and held it inside of her as her body accepted all of the waves of orgasmic explosion that kept cuming and cuming and cuming. She finally moaned one long aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, her knees collapsed, and she fell on top of me. I was unable to keep my fingers in her pussy as she came down on me, but I did manage to keep my thumb on her clit with my other hand. After returning my fingers to her wide open gaping vagina, I kept those fingers in high gear, even as she was lying on top of me. I rolled her over so that she was face up on the floor and kept up the finger action in her pussy and got my thumb back on her little swollen love nub. She started shaking and twitching and jerking. I knew she was going to cum again. And she did. And she also squirted all over the place. And when she was finally finished, Karen just laid there quietly as her body came back to earth. I sat up next to her and just stared down at her with all the love I could find inside of me. Her eyes were open now and staring into mine. Her eyes were locked onto mine and I looked into hers and I could see forever into her heart and soul.

At this point, Karen was either lying in, or covered with, almost every type of fluid the female body is capable of producing. I didn't care at all how soaking wet she had become. I removed my clothes and we made slow passionate love until neither one of us thought that we would ever be able to get up off the floor and walk normally again. And we still had a late afternoon, an evening, and a night to go yet, before the first day came to an end.

"Let's clean up this carpeting as best we can, take a shower together, and go to the Oaxaca Mexican Restaurant for lunch. We're going to need some more energy later on this afternoon and evening, not to mention tonight. After we eat, would you like to go with me to a very special toy store?"

I have no idea exactly what thoughts were running through Karen's head at that moment but her eyes locked onto mine again and she gave me one of those infamous, but sexy, 'Maybe' smiles. During my adult lifetime, I have always interpreted, and acted upon, those smiles as 'Maybe we will sooner than you think' or 'Maybe we will more often than you think'. In my world, there is no such thing as 'Maybe we will or maybe we won't'.