The Search and The Discovery Ch. 01c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
175 Followers

"Pull out the crop and the long thin paddle that you bought at the 'Toy Store'. You will also find a wood paddle in my suitcase. Put the three of them side by side at the bottom of the bed."

"Yes Sir." Karen slowly spread out the pile of toys at the top of the bed and put the two purchases she had chosen on display at the foot of the mattress. She then walked over to my suitcase and immediately pulled out a heavy thick wood paddle that was four inches across, ten inches long, and a half inch thick. It was sanded smooth with wood varnish coating the entire paddle. And there were small holes all over the paddle's surface.

"This thing looks scary Master."

"It can be if used for heavy punishment. Now, my little cum slut, I have determined that you owe me three punishment sessions. Each one will be 10 strokes to your body. When I give you the first stroke, you will say the number of the stroke and 'Thank you Sir'. You will keep count. Miss a count and we will start over. I will make that first stroke with each punishment a relatively soft one. After you say the stroke number and the 'Thank you Sir', you will be able to ask me to make the next one harder or keep it the same. It's not something you are going to think about for a few minutes. You will make the decision instantly and without hesitation. We will do that ten times. If you please me with the choices you make, I will give you an orgasm. Since there are three punishments and there are three devices to deliver them, you will get to pick one and choose where the device will be used. There is a different device for each location. The choices you will have are your tits, your ass and thighs, and your pussy. Do you have any questions?"

"Nnooo Sirrr. You made that awfully plain to me Sir."

"There is one more thing I want to add. I do want to give you a lesson in pain/arousal. We will keep everything within your acceptable limits. We don't really know what your limits are to begin with, so we will proceed slowly. When we are done with the three punishments you have earned, I am going to have you lay on the floor, on your back, with your legs pulled up to your chest and then spread apart. During this lesson, you will hold your legs in position with your hands behind your knees to keep them in that position for the entire lesson.

While you are in that position, I am going to use the long skinny paddle and the riding crop on your pussy only. I am not going to stop. There will be a constant and continuous stroking of your cunt and your clit until you beg me to let you cum. I will stop for a moment at that time and decide whether or not I am ready to allow you to com. I will then continue with the strokes and you will obey my decision no matter what. I will not touch any part of your body other than the crop and paddle on your pussy. The only option you will have is to beg me to make the strokes stronger. You will not be allowed to ask me to make them weaker at any time. I will talk with you during this lesson as we go along. Do you fully understand and accept these four sessions without question or hesitation."

"Yes Sir. I do. My giving myself to you to use as you wish doesn't come with restrictions or qualifications. It comes with love, trust, and commitment."

"Good little one. Time may not allow us to do all four punishments but we will see as we go along. Let's begin now."

-12-

"Pick your instrument and tell me where you wish it to be applied."

"Yes Sir."

Karen stood at the bottom of the bed and stared at the three choices she had and picked up the riding crop. She handed it to me and stood silent.

"Where do you want this riding crop to be used on your body cumslut?"

"I am asking you to use it on my tits Sir."

"You don't sound very enthusiastic about that little one."

"Please Sir. Please use the riding crop on both of my tits Sir."

"That's a little better cumslut but still spoken without excitement or desire."

"Please Sir. I am begging you to whip my tits with the riding crop. I need you to do that so much. And please don't make the first stroke too easy or soft Sir. Please make it strong enough so that it pleases you and still allows for me to choose even harder strokes as we go along Sir."

"Now that is an exceptionally fine request from a beginner. Did that surprise you hearing yourself say that?"

"It surely did Sir. I'm really nervous about this Sir."

"That's OK too. Just keep telling yourself that you earned this punishment because you disobeyed my rules."

"Yes Sir. I will."

"Let's go back out to the big window. I want you facing the window and about five feet from it in the #1 position. Do you remember what that position is cumslut?"

"I do Sir."

Karen walked ahead of me and got into position. Her arms were behind her head and her feet were spread very wide. I had put my 15 megapixel pocket camera on the end table earlier, so I picked it up and took several pictures of her from the rear only. I had also picked up a blindfold from the pile of toys on the bed as we were leaving and I slowly put it in place over her eyes. As I did so, I also ran a hand very softly over each tit, her stomach, and all around her pussy without touching it, and then stepped to her right.

The first stroke landed on the inside of her right tit just slightly over from her nipple. I did not fail to notice that both nipples were firm and fully erect before I had even started. By the standards of a slave trainee, the strength of this first stroke wouldn't have stirred up any responses at all. It wasn't any harder than knocking a fly off a counter top without hurting the fly. There was a light 'whack' sound made when the tip of the crop made its first contact with Karen's flesh. Karen jumped like she had just been shot. I wish I had a picture of that. She immediately got back into position when she realized that she wasn't mortally wounded and that the stroke of the crop had made a lot of noise with almost zero pain to go with it.

"One Sir and I thank you Sir. Will you make the next one a little harder Sir?"

"I will do as you request little one."

The reason for the blindfold is because a beginner, when seeing the crop or paddle coming towards her, will almost certainly turn her body or cringe in some way to protect herself. It's an automatic and natural response that she cannot control. The blindfold eliminates this response and it also, at the same time, creates tremendous anticipation as to where the next stroke will land.

The second stroke landed on the same tit again, but on the middle outside area. And the stroke was only slightly stronger than the previous one. Karen's breasts are a very sexy handful and leave me a lot of choices as to where to apply the crop tip. It would take a whole lot more than ten strokes to cover both tits completely.

Karen didn't jump at all this time. She didn't even make a face. She just kept her head facing forward without any response at all.

"Two Sir and I thank you Sir. Please make the next one even harder."

I grabbed her left nipple with my thumb and forefinger and squeezed it tightly enough to be able to lift her left tit away from her chest and landed a stroke on the tender underside. The stroke was stronger and left a tiny red mark behind.

"Three Sir and I thank you Sir. Please make the next stroke the same as that one Sir.

The next stroke was exactly the same as the last one and it landed directly next to the nipple of her left tit on the outward side. The lips of her mouth parted just slightly for an instant and then closed again. I am sure she was confused by tremendous anticipation of agonizing pain that didn't show up. Karen may have read too many of my stories.

"Four Sir and I thank you Sir. Please make the next stroke harder Sir."

Maybe I am being too easy on her. Even she is asking for me to increase the strength of the crop stroke.

"Is your pussy getting wet cum slut?"

"I don't know Sir."

"Put a finger inside of your cunt lips and let me see it."

Karen ran a finger deep into her labia and, when she held it up, it was shiny wet. She couldn't see it but she definitely knew because I saw a quick smile appear for just an instant.

"Lick your finger clean while I inspect your tits cum slut."

Karen licked like it was a cock and I looked closely at both of her breasts. The right one had no marks. The left one had two very light red marks that were hardly noticeable, and barely visible. She had replaced her hand back behind her head and was ready for more.

"I will give you the option of stopping now for a few minutes or continuing on. Which would you prefer little one?"

"Oh please Sir. Don't stop now. Please."

"OK pain slut. I will be massaging each tit and squeezing each nipple after each of the next two strokes. "

"That will be really nice Sir. Thank you Sir."

The next stroke, on a scale of one to ten, was a three. It landed just above her nipple on her right tit. This time, it did make a slightly louder smacking sound and Karen's upper body turned just a little bit in reaction to the very slight pain. The noise hurt more than the pain.

"Five Sir and I thank you Sir. Please make the next one even harder Sir."

Karen still wants it harder. I must be losing my touch. I immediately put the crop on the table and began to sensually massage each breast and play with each nipple. The nipples were still as hard as rocks and Karen moaned slightly each time I squeezed and rolled one with my thumb and finger.

"Where would you like the next stroke pain slut?"

"Any where you wish Sir."

"I've been too easy on you up to now little one. You are not as fragile as you want me to think you are. I'm being too nice to you. We can't have any more of that now, can we?"

"I will accept anything you wish to do, Sir."

The tiny smile that appeared on Karen's lips was either one of personal success or a personal challenge. I'm thinking 'challenge'. I picked up the crop again and this time landed a stroke on the underside of her tit without lifting it up. The smacking sound of the crop, when making contact this time, was much louder than the last one and, without a doubt, caused a much greater degree of pain. Karen didn't even flinch. She moaned slightly and let her head fall back a little, but that was all.

"Six Sir and I thank you Sir. Please, please make the next one a little harder."

"I'm surprised that stroke didn't create a much more obvious pain response little one."

"It did a little, but not too much sir. I felt the pain but I also felt a strange kind of pleasure too. I'm not sure at all where the strange feelings of pleasure came from, or what caused them Master. I hope I'm pleasing you Sir."

"Check your pussy again and see if you are getting even wetter. If you are, then that will definitely please me."

"I am getting wetter Sir. I can tell now," she said as her hand moved toward her labia once again.

She ran her finger through her labia lips and into hot pink and then held it up for me to see once again.

"Your finger is really wet this time cumslut."

"I know Sir. I can feel my juices beginning to flow Sir."

"I am going to give you the remaining four strokes randomly and you are not required to make any responses for any of them. You will remain silent. They will all be a little stronger than this last stroke. While I am giving you these strokes, I am going to be running a finger through your pussy, over your clit, along with several strokes inside of you. You do not have permission to cum. I know you are not even near that point yet, but you will be very soon."

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir."

All four of the final strokes were exactly the same strength. Each tit received one stroke on each side. I was tempted to give each nipple a swat but Karen wasn't ready for that yet. I had two fingers in her pussy the entire time and was doing my best to stimulate her to the max. I finger fucked her, ran my fingers through her pussy, and then rolled two fingers around on the top of her clit. She moaned with each stroke when it landed and she made a completely different kind of moan as I gave her sopping wet pussy a workout. Her legs were beginning to shake a little, and her head was hanging all the way forward with her chin almost to her chest. She even displayed a few shivers and twitches in her hips and abdomen. She was hot and ready to fly.

"Oh God Sir, I'm going to cum."

"You will not cum. Do you understand?"

"I hear you Sir. Not so sure my body does."

I stopped her pussy workout right then. She gave out a long moan of disappointment. I let her stand there in silence for nearly two minutes without saying a word and absolutely no body contact.

"You have pleased me greatly little one. Beg me to let you cum."

"Oh please, please, please let me cum Sir. I'm begging you Sir. I will do anything for you Sir."

"You'll do anything for me anyway slut."

"I know Sir. I need to cum so much I thought that it might help saying that. Please let me cum for you while you watch me."

"I am going to let you use your finger on your clit until you cum. And I am going to take several pictures of you during your orgasm. And, when you are cuming at your peak level, I am going to be taking a lot of close-up pictures of your face."

"Oh yes Sir. Take hundreds of pictures if that would please you. May I cum for you now Sir? Please Master."

"You have my permission cumslut," I said as I picked up the camera and began taking a video of her instead of single pictures. This camera made excellent videos. When she was right at the very edge and yelling that she was going to cum, I zoomed in on her gorgeous face, and pulled off the blindfold just before she exploded so beautifully. Karen's eyes were jammed shut as if she had just stepped from total darkness into bright sunlight. And then she suddenly realized that she was facing out that huge window, but that didn't seem to slow her down at all. I heard her mumble: "I hope they are all watching." She actually came twice. Her hips twitch a lot when she cums. And she likes to talk as she cums.

"My clit is going to explode. It's running up through my body. Here it comes. Yessssssssssssssss. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Are you watching me Sirrrrrrrrrrrrr? I need you to watch me. Please watch me cum Sir."

When she was finished with the second orgasm, Karen came over to me and gave me the most passionate kiss I have received in many years. I told her to sit down next to the window, yoga style, and just stare out over the desert canyon until her body had come back to Earth again.

And that was Karen's very first punishment session, if you want to call it that. The next one wasn't going to be that easy. Each was going to be a little more difficult, but each one was also going to bring a more valuable discovery with it. I haven't told her yet that punishments weren't all going to be like this first one. I will be doing that very soon. She will also need to know that, starting tomorrow, a punishment for disobedience will be just what it is meant to be. There will be no pleasure and no screaming orgasm. Some will only be lessons of reinforcement. Any more punishment sessions like this last one and I might as well throw her obedience lessons out the door.

(continued in part 1D)

Player One
Player One
175 Followers
12