The Seclusive Artist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marina was gasping and she crossed her legs and started to squeeze her thighs together. Claudia got the sponge and worked her way slowly down the stomach, then pulling the pants down, onto the thatch of black hair and finally between her legs.

By this time Marina was in the throes of her first ever orgasm so Claudia again abandoned the sponge and rubbed Marina's pussy with her hand.

As Marina began to thrust with her pelvis, Claudia inserted a finger into the now dripping vagina and flicked the clitoris with her thumb.

Marina exploded as her first ever orgasm hit in full force. She screamed, huffed for air and began rocking her pelvis from side to side as she stood there with Claudia's finger inside her body.

Claudia put her hand behind Marina's neck and gently pulled her face down to her own. She kissed Marina softly on the mouth first then slowly pushed out her tongue and through Marina's closed lips. She felt the lips slowly opened as she allowed her tongue to enter and explore her mouth.

Marina knelt down and put one arm around Claudia's neck and with the other one caressed the now hardly bruised breasts.

Claudia's nipple stood up immediately as they continued to explore each others' mouth with their tongues.

Taking Marina's hand she guided it to her own genitals and waited to see what would happen. She was already wet inside and Marina had no hesitation in copying what had been done to her earlier.

Within minutes Claudia was enjoying her own orgasm and though less energetic than Marina's, she spurted come all over Marina's hand.

When they had both recovered and dried themselves they each put on a dressing gown and went to sit by the fire. Claudia got her pad and began to sketch Marina again.

She motioned for her to slip off the gown and began to sketch this lovely young body. She was aware of the regrowth of desire as she drew the breasts and now the pubic area.

Marina was laid back in her chair with her legs open and Claudia could smell her womanly scent. Marina was playing with her own nipples and obviously becoming aroused again.

"This is silly," said Claudia. "Time to stop the pretence and do this properly -- Marina you will sleep with me tonight so that I can feel your wonderful body all night."

"Oh si signora Claudia, I would like that very much. My body is on fire and I do not want it to stop. Let me help you into bed so we can do this again."

And so the two became lovers. As Claudia's wounds healed she felt renewed with life. Her paintings of Marina, with a slightly disguised face, became a worldwide sensation, especially one painted with a tropical background.

You have seen it, you might even own one but there is no denying it was painted by a great artist with love for her subject that can only be expressed in a great painting.

12