The Second Foundation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She vacuumed the head of his flaccid cock deep into her mouth and closed her soft lips around it. Then she chewed and swiveled it around as a small hand cupped his balls and stroked them skillfully, causing sweet tingles. He rasped and started growing in her hot, wet, skilled oral cavern. She chortled with joy around him as he grew.

Then, looking up at him with happy, smiling eyes, she vacuumed him hard, and slowly leaned back, stretching his cock till he thought it would snap. Then her slick hands worked him. They pumped, twisted, squeezed and pulled on his cock skillfully as her soft, hot mouth worked magic on his dick head. His cock filled with blood, overspilling her mouth. She moaned and started bobbing her head, fucking his cock with her hot, wet mouth and stroking it with her hot, darting tongue.

He couldn't believe it, but she soon had him rearing and rock hard. She groaned with contentment as her mouth was filled with a large, hard, throbbing black cock. She pulled her lips off him with wet plop and let go of his cock. It pointed straight at her pretty mouth. She cooed, and gazed up at him worshipfully, as she stroked him.

"Mmmm! You have a lovely, nice, big, black cock! I knew I would love you the moment I saw you at the factory. I wanna be yours! I will do anything you want! I just want to make you happy..." He could see she meant it.

He was moved. There was devotion in her face, eyes and voice.

She wrapped both her small hands around his thick, black club as she gobbled it. Eyes blazing up at him, she wrapped her soft mouth around his dick like a hot, tight pussy, and bore down on him till he was lodged in the back off her mouth. She grabbed his hips and pumped him back and forth rhythmically as she bobbed smoothly, and sucked and lapped, moaning and making loud, wet slurps in the back of her mouth. Then she pulled her lips off him wetly and gazed at his cock like she loved it.

"Oh gosh! I haven't had a nice, big, black cock for ages. You are making so wet baby!" her voice was soft, husky and thick with arousal. "Wet, like this..." she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out and it was covered by thick, frothy saliva. She brought his cock to her chin and drooled over it. Then she picked up the strings of her spit and let it drool from her dainty digits onto his dick from the tip to the base. She moaned as she rubbed it onto his shaft, making it slick.

"Ohhh!" he groaned, and his dick kicked in her hands.

"Fuck!!!" she groaned back, and then she pulled him into her mouth.

She gripped his cock tightly, squeezing the blood to the head, making it look like it was about to bust. Then she vacuumed it in and jerked it hard and fast as she attacked his man meat, and threw her pink mouth at him, again and again, blowing him ravenously. She looked up at him with her mesmerizing, feverish eyes, leaning back and tilting her head so he could see her getting that cock. She bobbed faster and faster, till she was moving at break neck speed and he thought she would get dizzy. His dick got so hard now.

Then she gave an animal snarl and seemed to just go black cock crazy. Eyes shining feverishly, she bore down on him and started banging him into the back of her mouth, like she was trying to choke herself, making gagging, gurgling sounds. Spit flew out of the corners of her mouth. She sucked in a deep breath and then she forced him feverishly into her throat and started force fucking his cock, squirming and bouncing on the couch as her hands would slap his hips and then grab them to yank him deeper into her throat.

Dez was amazed. He had never had a woman go so absolutely fucking crazy for his cock. It suddenly hit him that she wasn't really sucking him to turn him on, she was satisfying a dark, deep, carnal craving, for his black meat. Maybe all black meat. Who knew. He couldn't ask her though, she was too busy chocking herself on his dick.

Laetitia forced herself down his shaft, bobbing frenziedly as she took more and more into her mouth till she had it all. Her lips reached the base of his cock and her pink mouth gagging obscenely around him. Then she grabbed his hips tightly and kept yanking them at her mouth as she banged her head away at him. His dick got so hard in her hot, tight throat he thought it would burst. He couldn't believe how long she held her breath as she throat fucked his dick. Sh drooled copiously, all over his dick, balls and her chin and chest. She pulled back and glared up at him with shiny, incensed eyes as she gasped for breath through her flaring nostrils, then she shot down on him again, and continued throat fucking him madly.

"Oh fuck!" he groaned.

"Uh huh!" she groaned around him and then she spat him out. She shot back, gasping, her big breasts heaving and her face looking incensed like she had just taken a strong hit of a potent drug. She glared at his cock like she hated it as she pumped it hard and fast in her hand.

"Thanks honey! Thanks for your cock!" she rasped and then drooled what seemed like liters onto his shaft and as she kept stroking it, her hand moving in a blur.

"I want you to fuck my throat and cum!" she growled and pushed him back, dropping at her knees before him.

She sank on her heels, lining her mouth with her throat and then she took him in all the way. She pushed his thick, powerful thighs apart, snaked her arms through the insides to grab his ass cheeks and sink her talons into them, then she yanked him down on her face as she lunged at his cock, sending it hurtling deep into her throat as she banged her face into his pelvis.

"Oh fuck!" Dez groaned as his balls gathered and lifted.

He grabbed her head in both hands, sinking his digits into her scalp. She shuddered mightily and went even more feverish, taking his entire cock into her throat and rolling her head madly as she ground his cock into her throat. Dez felt incensed. If the bitch wanted his dick that bad, he was going to give it to her. He hooked his hands around the back of her head and started fucking her throat in earnest, yanking her to meet him as he banged it in. She shuddered and squirmed feverishly, making loud, sharp moans to his thrusts as he force fucked her throat brutally.

"Fu-u-u-uck!" he cried in agony as stars exploded in his head and his balls erupted violently, making him jerk wildly. She cried as a thick wad of cum hit her throat and shot straight to her belly.

Then she pulled back, kept just his head in her mouth and beat his meat violently, catching spurt after spurt of cum on the roof of her mouth, and swallowing it voraciously. She sucked him so hard he thought she would force his entire balls to shoot out through his dick. His legs got wobbly and he leaned over her, holding her tightly to his cock. Even when he finally stopped cumming, he held her to his meat and she wrapped her arms around his thigh, moaning sweetly as she kept on suckling him.

Dez finally released her head and she pulled her lips off his softening cock with a loud smack. He looked down at the short, curvy woman, kneeling before him, her pale arms wrapped around his thigh, her face nestled to his pubes, as she kissed and lapped his softening cock. Then she looked up at him and blew him a sweet kiss. Her face looked like someone just coming out of a possession. Her hair was disheveled, her pretty mouth was smudged and drool and cum were trickling down her jaw.

If he had met a woman looking like her on the street, he would have been disgusted. But now, he felt only horny. He stroked her head lovingly and she purred.

"I came! Just from sucking you!" she rasped huskily. "Do you still not want to fuck me honey?" she cooed sexily.

"Are you crazy! I wanna fuck you!"

"Lemme go and freshen up a bit. After your big, black cock just ruined my make up," she giggled as he helped her to her feet. She bent to kiss his cock one more time, then she ran bouncily, happily, out of the room.

She returned, wearing a black bustier and skimpy black thong and high heels, her hair freshly combed and her face made up anew. Mama was looking hot. She posed and asked him if he liked. He said, "Hell yeah!"

She refilled their wine glasses and fired up another joint. Then she snuggled up close to his dark, athletic body, stroking his bulging muscles and whimpering with lust as they shared the joint and sipped the wine. She didn't bother talking. She started worshiping his chest and defined belly with her tongue and lips. He slid an arm around her and stroked her soft body and kissed the back of her head. She looked up and he tongue kissed her, his digits sinking into her ass cheek and squeezing it hard. She moaned into his mouth and stroked his cock casually, but expertly, getting it rock hard.

Then she licked her way down his neck and chest and soon had him back in her mouth. She draped herself over his lap and started sucking him. He grew hard and rigid in her hot, wet mouth. He started stroking her ass and squeezing it. Then he dipped his big, dark hand between those cheeks and cupped and squeezed the fat pussy in her thong and his palm got hot and wet for she was drooling in her panties. He pushed pulled the flimsy, soaked garment off her pussy and his digits slid into her hot wetness. He fingered her slowly, rolling his digit in her hole and she cried around his dick and started rolling her ass. She ate him with greed and vengeance now.

He stroked the back of her head as she bobbed smoothly and fucked his bursting meat with her hot, soft, sweet mouth. He started pumping his hips to meet her mouth and she cried and stepped up the tempo, jerking him to the rhythm of her head that was bobbing up and down fast.

"uhhh! Uhhhhh!!! uhhhh!!!" she groaned and gurgled on every bob.

And then the naughty temptress pulled her drolling lips off his dick, making it pop out, and she giggled sweetly up at him,

"You are crying now huh! Gosh, look at that..." she rasped, as thick cream trickled out of his big pee slit.

She shivered and lapped string after string of his cum up, moaning with relish. Then she kissed the engorged, black tip lovingly, making loud, soft, wet smacks. He was gasping for breath, his senses reeling.

"I didn't like your attitude earlier on. If you want me to suck this big, black dick real nice, beg baby!" she teased him, and stuck her tongue out and slapped it with his shaft.

"Yes. Please! Laetitia! Suck it please baby!"

"Say my name baby!"

"Laetitia Camoranesi!"

"Damn right!"

She chuckled wickedly and slid down onto her knees on the carpet, between his thighs. Then she scooped up her tits and drooled gobs of saliva down on them. She rubbed it in lightly, making them slick. Then she wrapped the soft, hot mass around his cock and fucked him with her tits, making him groan and writhe with joy.

Then Laetitia scooped up his dick, slid it into her pink, soft mouth and worshiped it with her mouth and hands. She feasted on him till he thought his dick would melt to hot, chocolate cream in her mouth. When she saw that he was close to cumming, Laetitia took his hand and put it on the back of her head.

"You can grab my hair and fuck the taste out of my mouth, if you want to..." she rasped, and it sounded like a special request and a popular demand. He was glad to oblige.

There was something about Laetitia that drove him wild. She seemed to want to be fucked hard and brutally and selfishly, and he felt a strong desire to give her just that.

He grabbed a wad of her hair and used it to bang her mouth onto his hard, rearing cock, as he pumped his hips lustily, to fuck and stuff her pretty face. Laetitia opened her mouth wide and let him use her for his pleasure. She was making loud slurping and gurgling noises that drove him insane.

He gazed down at her feverish, pale face that almost looked grotesque, stretched so lewdly around his bursting black cock and he loved it. His dick got even harder and bigger. He was almost scared he would split her mouth and choke her on his cock, but that didn't stop him from fucking her mouth with a vengeance.

Laetitia finally yanked her lips off him with a loud pop. She spat on his cock, jerked it and then pulled back and stood up. She looked drowsy and intoxicated, like that black dick had hit her like a drug.

Leaving his dick rearing, she walked slowly, sensuously, to a single seater couch. It got even harder as he gazed at her thick, round ass rolling sexily. She gazed at him with her eyes narrowed down to slits. Then she climbed onto the couch, bent over and fished her thong out of her crack, to hook it over a thick, creamy, round ass cheek. She spread her thighs and he saw a nice, plumb, engorged, beautiful pink pussy. She had a small, pouting pussy mouth, just like the one on her face. She was so wet he could see the juices teeming in her slit. She started stroking it, fingering her hole, making loud, wet, sloshing sounds. Then she was moaning and fucking her hand.

She wagged her ass at him and said,

"I love to get fucked from behind! Come and give me that big, black cock!" she rasped and smacked her as cheek.

Dez got up and walked up to her. He smacked her big cheeks. He liked them, they were big and puffed out, not flat like some of the white women he had seen. He sank his digits into them and she shivered. Then he held up his cock and ran it up and down her slit and she went wild. He stabbed it into her and she cried and started slapping her hands into the back of the couch.

"Squeeze that white pussy around my dick. Squeeze it real tight, Laetitia..." he rasped.

"Oh yes!!! I love your big, black cock. Please fuck me honey! Please fuck me!!!!"

He picked her up by her hips and started pumping the small woman up and down, and back and forth on his cock, slowly, smoothly, letting her relish every thrust of his dick. She started crying out aloud in pleasure. He fucked her long, just nice and slowly, letting her love his dick until her pussy started fluttering around it and she was rubbing her face frenziedly into the back of the couch and pushing back at him. Then he grabbed her hips firmly and started pounding her. The short woman reared like a crazy horse and screamed, her hair flying wildly. He held her down and just kept pounding her with his engorged cock till she came hard and bawled her lungs out.

Then she shot off his cock and turned around to sit on the couch. She pulled him up on it so he stood over her and then she was craning her neck and sucking his dick, moaning as she tasted her pussy off him. The heat of her mouth drove him wild. Dez pushed her onto the back of the couch, grabbed onto the wall behind the couch and pounded her face, his cock sloshing in and out of her hungry mouth. She wrapped her arms around his hips, using the hold to lever her body up so she could throw her mouth at his cock.

Then she pushed him back and raised, grabbed her feet and spread her thighs wide apart, leaving her pink pussy at his mercy.

Dez growled like a wild beast and dropped to his knees before her. He grabbed her hips and yanked her pussy to his mouth and devoured it voraciously. She cried and grabbed his head, and then she was fucking his face lustily. He slid two digits into her hole and twisted and pumped them in and out as he sucked and lapped her clit so hard and fast that his tongue made loud, wet clicks. Laetitia wrapped her thighs around his head and threw herself back, arching her back and lifting her ass off the couch. He held her up and ate her like tasty platter. Then she was convulsing and crying and tossing about wildly as she came hard.

As she sank back on the couch, looking all drowsy, he grabbed her thighs and jammed his cock deep into her convulsing hole. She cried. She cried and writhed and begged him to fuck her. He grabbed her hips tightly and started pumping her back and forth as he pumped his meat smoothly into her stretched hole. She pushed herself up on her elbows, gazing with pure lust and fascination at his thick dick sliding in and out of her hole.

"Oh yes!!! Yesssss! Please fuck me with that big, black cock. Plunge it into my white pussy! Oh!!!!! Fuck me please!!!!" she cried.

He did it. She was small and he loved twisting her any way he pleased, to touch and please every part of her tight hole as he fucked her. Sometimes he pumped her nice and smoothly, back forth, sometimes he yanked her brutally onto his cock and hammered her pussy, and she loved it all. Her pussy started fluttering wildly around him and she was producing sweet, soft moans and her eyes were rolling in their sockets. Then she was cuming gently all over his dick.

Dez smiled wickedly and grabbed the backs of her thighs and pushed them till the tops were touching the seat of the couch and her knees were on either side of her face. He pushed himself up on his feet and propped himself on her thighs, as if he was doing press ups. And then he started fucking her in smooth, deep strokes, burying his cock into her hole, pulling out until just the tip remained in her and then pumping it back deep inside her like he was shoving his oiled foot into a tight gum boot.

"Oh fuck!!!! That's wonderful! I love it! Fuck me! Fuck me!!!!" she cried lustfully.

She licked her digits and started frigging her engorged clit lasciviously, to the rhythm of his hips. He started banging him cock in, deliberately and she went mad with pleasure. The Italian woman threw her head back, and began screaming and bucking violently.

Dez bit his lower lip and started pounding her for real. He punched her pussy like a punching bag and she started screaming and thrashing about frenziedly, her eyes rolling back into her head. He bit his lips and fucked her harder. Laetitia went crazy as she went tumbling from one shattering orgasm to the next. She cried deliriously as her pussy convulsed powerfully around him.

Dez was incensed by a desire to fuck her even harder. He scooped her up into his arms and held up her cheeks as he walked to the kitchen, fucking her on every step of the way, sometimes stopping just to pump and yank her onto his meat. Laetitia draped her arms weakly around his neck and cried into his shoulders, telling him she was cuming all the time.

Dez laid her on a long kitchen table, and told her to hook her arms around her legs and pull them into her chest. He spread his feet for firm footing, then he grabbed her hips and raised them to line her hole perfectly with his cock. He started jerking her brutally onto his cock as he thrust into her with all his might. Laetitia bawled and started twisting and jerking on the table, arching her back, her face twisted as if in pain. He almost thought he was hurting her, but then she begged him,

"Harder!!! Deeper! Faster!!! Oh yesssss!!!"

he did it and her cries became even louder. He had never fucked a woman so hard in his life, and Laetitia seemed so happy and lucky to be the chosen one. He ripped that pussy and threw her head wildly about as if she needed an exorcist. Finally, she fell back onto the table going all soft, groaning gutturally and writhing weakly. Dez pounded her as hard and fast as he could and then his balls erupted like a volcano. He threw his head back and roared as he came in his first white pussy. She started cumming again, her pussy locking tightly around his meat. He came for what seemed like ages. Then he collapsed on top of her.

She hugged him close and kissed him lovingly.

She told him it was the best fuck of her life. She fed him grapes and licked his dick clean as they relaxed in her living room. Then she blew him one more time.

Aidee returned just after she finished drinking his cum. She was under the impression that Aidee and her husband were paying Dez generously, which wasn't true, but she gave him 300 bucks, as a tip. He hid it in his socks.

Laetitia's kids found a very happy mom waiting for them. Aidee had taken them to MacDonald's to eat, but their mom was over fed on her favorite snack, a big, hard, throbbing black snake.