The Second Foundation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then when she was drowsy from cumming, she slid down on her knees before him and blew his dick worshipfully until it exploded in her mouth.

"MMMMMMMMM!!!!!" Maria groaned and trembled hard as she took one shot after another, of hot, salty cum, to her palate. Then she drank him down till his balls were dry.

"Thanks honey..."

Chapter 16

Dez asked Maria to ask around for him how he could get to Germany with no papers. He then rushed off to the factory.

Aidee called him into his office the following day and grilled him. He was suspicious. He told him Maria wanted to break up with him.

Dez went to Laetitia's for their next fuck. She told him she was feeling nausea, and her tits and belly were aching. She thought she was pregnant and was very happy. She was so horny too. He fucked her long and good and then she gave him a tiny digital cam coder.

He called Maria from her place and told her that she should not break up with Aidee yet or he was dead. She agreed. She told him she had asked and found out how he could get to Germany. There was a lucrative trafficking in illegal aliens going on. All it needed was about 10 000.

Dez returned to the factory and filmed around without being noticed, showing where the guys slept and lived, and how the ones who complained got bashed.

When Aidee took him to the boss's office he filmed them through the key hole sucking and fucking each other.

When he had the evidence he needed, Dez decided to move. Aidee always kept a lot of cash in the office, inside a safe, to bribe the corrupt Italian cops.

Dez found it rather ironic that the money made from exploiting and enslaving blacks was used to pay off white men, so they wouldn't stop him exploiting his brothers, so that white people could have cheap furniture.

Now, it wasn't easy to steal the money from Aidee safe. Dez didn't know the combination. Aidee only opened it when the Italian labor cops came around to collect their bribes, and then, it would be too dumb to try and snatch it. He would just get handcuffed and deported.

Dez developed a plan and he talked to two of his fellow slaves laborers. This was risky, for Aidee had several spies amongst them. Dez chose a couple that were very bitter with Aidee.

"We need to put a scare into Aidee so that our conditions will get better. I want you guys to start shouting that the Police are here when I am in the office with the boss today. And then, I will tell him that unless he agrees to pay us more, we will start a riot and this whole thing will blow in his face."

The guys had several doubts that this would work but he convinced them. It happened as planned. Dez went to see Aidee on a ruse in his office. Then the alarm went off. Fat Aidee started complaining.

"Just stay here, Desmond. But don't open your mouth. I will handle this. But these guys are getting too greedy now. They are bleeding me dry," Aidee said, opening the safe. When it clicked open and he reached inside, Dez tapped him to shoulder. As he turned, he punched him to the solar plexus, and then threw a hard right cross that knocked him out cold. He shook his hand and stroked it. He knew Aidee jaw would be very sore, if not broken.

Then he tied him up and gagged him with some rope he had hidden in his pocket.

He took twenty grand from the safe, cleaning it out.

His heart was thudding like a drum as he walked out. He told the guards that Aidee had sent him on an errand, didn't want to be disturbed for for five hours, as he had important calls to make.

Chapter 17

Dez took a cab to Laetitia's and he called Maria over. He showed both women the tape. First, he showed them the conditions at the factory. Then he showed them the two guys sucking and fucking each other. Laetitia was screaming divorce and murder. Maria wanted to call the cops, but Dez calmed them down.

"Look, if you do that, Aidee and Marco will probably just bribe their way out and the black guys will all just be deported. Those two rogues will just wait a while and then have you both killed. I have a better plan."

Laetitia called her husband and lured him home, saying one of the kids was sick. Meanwhile, she sent the kids away to a friend. Dez hid behind the door as the guy came in. That Italian was beat the hell up, knocked out and tied to a chair. Laetitia wanted to bite and claw him and Dez let her do it a while. The guy wouldn't be needing that face long anyway. Dez got a sharp knife and put it threateningly to the Italian guy's groin as he held a phone to his ear and made him call Aidee over. Aidee had since been rescued. He was pissed and said Dez had escaped and stolen fifty grand, when he had only taken twenty actually. Aidee was ordered over.

For the second time that day, the great traitor walked into a fist. Like the boss, Aidee was bashed and tied up in a chair. Now Aidee and Marco started threatening to have them all murdered once they got loose. Aidee even called Dez a traitor. When Dez told the fat man that Maria was pregnant from him, Aidee nodded. He didn't need to say it, but his look meant that Dez would be completely destroyed and destructed.

Dez took the women to the side and made it clear to Maria and Laetitia that it was either them or Aidee and Marco. Maria was a bit hesitant, but Laetitia said death to a cocksucker and a traitor. So, death it was. Laetitia made them drink some wine laced with tranquilizers. The guys fell asleep and Dez put them inside bags.

Dez called Donna. She was not happy to hear from him at all and called him an ass hole. He told her to calm down and he was coming over. He arrived at her house and the corrupt labor cop was in the middle of packing. She said she was moving out, Paolo had run off to Fred and was now his cock slut. Not only that, but her husband had stolen all their illegal cash and left her in debt. He was now also using the tapes to black mail her. In fact, he and Marco were sucking and fucking each other.

"But if those tapes come out, he will also be in shit!" Dez said.

"He doesn't give a fuck. He is from a rich family. If he is fired, he will just go back to his dad. But I will be fucked. And its all your fault! I should just take my gun and shoot you. Then say you were trying to break in and rape me!" she sneered. Then she started crying.

"I am sorry. Aidee and Marco were blackmailing me. I had no choice. But I can help you get out of this mess."

"How?"

"We have to make Aidee and Marco disappear."

He then told her what was happening.

"Hmmm! Then Marco will have to go too. And Fred as well!"

"No! Fred is a good brother, just hustling for the cash. But he is not evil like Aidee and Marco. And Paolo! Listen, you help us get rid of these guys, you are free, and you will still get your bribe money from Laetitia."

"Hmmm! Lemme think about it. Is there an incinerator in the factory?"

"Yes!"

"Good."

Donna said she had quit taking coke. But they smoked a joint and she insisted he fuck her first before they took action. He fucked her for an hour, made her cum a couple of times. She told him when this was over, she was not wasting her time with another white guy again.

They drove to Laetitia's. Paolo was lured over and Donna smashed a bottle on the back of his head. All three guys were put them in the trunk of the car. Dez, Laetitia, Donna and Maria drove them to the factory.

Laetitia called everyone into Aidee's office for a meeting and talked with them. As she did that, Dez, Donna and Maria carried the three guys over to the huge incinerator at the back of the factory. He turned up the flames and him and Maria tossed Aidee in. Then Dez and Donna tossed Paolo in. Laetitia came and she tossed Marco in. That way, nobody could snitch on the others. Those guys were soon ashes and their smoke rose over Rome, the great city. They were certainly not the first cock suckers to be murdered in Rome, for that city had a long tradition of cock suckers and murders, starting even way before Caesar and Caligula.

They all returned to Laetitia's house and had a party and an orgy.

Maria and Laetitia decided to take over running the businesses and continue bribing the cops till they had found all the workers Italian women to marry them for money so they could become legal.

The guys who wanted to return to Africa had their money wired back home for them, and then they gave themselves over to the cops and were deported home, the ones who wanted to stay were then fixed up and signed contracts that they would work for Laetitia at normal pay and under normal conditions till they paid back the money she would pay out for them to get married.

The prostitutes in Marco's brothel were offered the same deal. They could keep whoring at a better fee, be helped to go legal, or go back to Africa, as they pleased.

Maria knew some guys that sold cars to Africa and soon Aidee's, Paolo's and Marco's cars were in containers on their way to Ghana, never to be seen again.

Laetitia then reported her husband missing, and moved 250 000 grand to an account in Brazil. Then she got someone over there to send a fax saying, "Sorry honey, but I love Aidee. Sorry I have to let you find out this way. Take care of the kids. Bye." And it was signed Marco.

The cops started investigating. Then they received a tape in the mail of Aidee and Marco fucking. The cops thought the two guys had stolen cash and done a gay runner together, case closed.

Dez stayed around for four weeks, hanging out with the three women, helping them and seeing the great cites in the great city of Emperors and Gays, and of course fucking either or all the three women. Laetitia offered Donna a job. She agreed and quit her cop job. She was eating out Maria and Laetitia when she heard that they were both gonna have black babies. She wanted one too, and Dez helped her fulfill that wish. Whenever he fucked all three, he always came in Donna's pussy till he knocked her up.

Maria hooked him up with guys who knew guys who were involved in the illegal, cross border trafficking of illegal aliens. He paid a lot of money and finally he was on his way, after a tearful parting.

1...67891011