The Second Foundation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13

They got to her apartment and Maria put on some hip music. She fed the baby again and handed it to Dez. The baby fell asleep in his arms. She took it to the bedroom and put it in its bed.

"Thanks Desmond. Would you like some wine, or whiskey? I also have gin and tonic and beer."

"A beer please."

Her gazed at the sexy, wing tattoo on her ass as she walked to the fridge and bent over. He sighed as he admired her fine ass, her thongs and tattoo

She took out a can of beer, walked sexily to him.

"Its so hot!" she put the beer can to her cheek and rolled it up and down, sighing. Then she did it to her other cheek, and long neck.

"Ah! That feels good," she rasped and brought the can to her chest and slowly rolled it in the deep valley between her tits, shivering and gazing intently at him, with her sexy, dark eyes, and they were shining. Then she popped it open, took a short swig, swallowed, rasped and handed it to him. Dez took a deep swallow.

"Lemme call Aidee," she rasped. He liked her twinkling smile as she picked up her phone and called him. She put him on the speaker. Aidee answered, sounding angry. Loud children's songs were playing in the back ground and they could hear excited kids voices.

"Is anything wrong?" Aidee said in a half whisper.

"When are you coming?"

"I am gonna be a couple of hours. Now, don't fucking bother me again Maria! Is Desmond still there?"

"Yes. We haven't gone shopping yet."

"Why not?"

"Kofi was crying. I still have to bath him and then we will go." She winked at Dez.

"All right. I have to go! Don't call again. Give me Desmond." She handed the phone over.

"Hi boss!"

"The hell haven't you gone shopping yet, motherfucker!"

"The baby was crying. Chill man."

"Are you messing around with my girl! I will take your fucking head off, you hear. Don't fuck with me!"

"Listen, if you prefer, I can just leave now and you can go shopping with her when you get back."

"Don't get cheeky with me. You know I can get that ass kicked straight back to Africa, just like that!" he clicked his fingers. "Get a move on. You are not back in the place by seven, that's it!"

He hung up.

Maria tossed the phone onto a couch and came and sat besides Dez, looking at him intently.

"What kind of a hold does he have over you?"

"Its a long story." He shrugged. "Sorry. Cant tell you."

"Aidee has become such an ass hole!" she gazed at Dez. "Thanks for all the help this afternoon."

Then she started sobbing. He slid an arm around her shoulder and pulled her close.

"You know, when I was out there with you and Kofi, I was so happy," she cried. "It was nice, to be with a nice man, to chat with you, laugh with you and do all those things together. Aidee cant spend much time with me. I hate it. Its so painful..."

The pain in her voice was so deep he could almost touch it. He hugged her close and stroked her hair and purred some comforting words. She cried onto his shirt front and soaked it with her tears. After a while, she calmed down.

"Sorry."

"Its all right."

"Excuse me. I need to touch up my make up. I am a vain girl."

She came back looking fresh. She had pulled her thongs high around her hips, exposing the back and the gusset and the entire waistband. As he wondered if it was a coincidence, she winked at him and got him another beer. She took another swig and passed it on. Then she perched on the edge of the couch

"I lied to him because I want you to stay. He told me you have to leave as soon as we get back."

"He told me the same."

"He told me you are a gigolo. You don't have to be embarrassed I have no problem with that?"

"Is that what he said," Dez threw his head back and laughed.

"You aren't huh?"

"Aidee is full of shit."

"He is jealous. He sees you are the man he used to be. Promise you wont let Europe do to you what it did to him."

"Lord forbid!"

"I know many Africans here, illegal, or barely legal. They get exploited a lot and treated like shit by greedy, hate filled white guys. It dehumanizes them and destroys them. I suppose that is what the white men want, coz otherwise they couldn't compete with black men. Even the wives of rich Italian men are fucking poor Africans and even leaving their husbands for them. After Seal took Heidi Klum from Silvio, all these stupid cunts are scared." she paused and sipped from his beer again. "Aidee's story is typical. He married a woman for his papers. She is a depressive sadist, and she terrorizes him. But he needs her, to stay here. The cunt has him by the balls."

"He told me."

"I cant take it any longer. I want to find a man I can be with. I don't wanna sneak around and always be second choice. And he always lies to me. He is a selfish bastard!"

"I understand."

She sat up, and looked intently at him. Then she hooked her thumb into the strap of her thong and slowly ran it back and forth.

"I noticed you watching, so I thought I should pull it out so you don't have to strain your neck." She smiled naughtily

"Thanks. That was very thoughtful of you."

"Do you wanna give Aidee a reason to be jealous?" her smile got wider.

"Definitely," he rasped, smiling back.

Then he reached and laid his big, dark hand on the small of her back. He squeezed, and then he stroked his way up her smooth, silky back. She sighed. He cupped the back of her neck and stroked her. She shivered and arched her back, throwing her head back slowly and sighing languidly at the ceiling. Then she pressed her cheek to his hand and kissed it. Their eyes met and sparks flew between them. Then he leaned in to her as he gently pulled her to his face. He kissed her soft, pouting lips lightly. She exhaled and kissed his lips lightly.

"I like you," he rasped.

"I could love you!" she rasped. "There I go, being spontaneous again. Please be careful with my heart."

"When did I get it?"

"When you cradled my baby lovingly in your arms and that fascist ass hole saw it and hated you."

"Yeah. He was leering at your fine ass and probably couldn't stand it, thinking I was hitting it."

"You can hit it if you want," he rasped and her eyes twinkled naughtily "I love anal! My ass gets wet like a pussy..." she chuckled dirtily, her sweet voice thick with lust.

"Fuck!" he rasped. Then he yanked her onto his mouth and kissed her fiercely. She kissed him back passionately. Then she seemed to just go wild and leap into his arms. He tried to drag her onto his lap but she pulled him down on top of her ripping the muscle tank top up around his armpits and grabbing handfuls of his hot flesh as he devoured her lips like a starving man and scooped up handfuls of her big tits.

He pushed her on her back on the couch and she snaked her long arms and legs around him and hugged him tightly. He started grinding his bursting cock into her soft, excited cunt and they gasped, moaned and writhed against each other.

"Oh fuck!" she cried into his lips, her hand shooting out to grab the thick bulge between his legs. She lined it with her engorged crease and started dry humping him ferociously, causing sparks to explode in her pussy.

"Oh!!!! uhhhh!!!!" she moaned as his hard meat caused her joy. Dez pushed her tank top off her tits and scooped up a big, soft, hot, creamy orb. He squeezed it softly and she moaned. He squeezed it harder and she cried.

"Oh!!!! I love the sight of those big, black fingers on my tits. Stroke them for me honey. Those big, fucking white tits."

"isn't it painful?"

"No! Its very nice... Eat them!" he went down and feasted on the big tit, lapping it with his tongue. She held up the other one and offered it to him. He tongued it and sucked it nice and good.

"Mmmm!" she cried, rolling her hips around his cock. "Eat them with your black mouth. Eat my tits. Suck those fat nipples. They love it!!!" She fed him one engorged, hot nipple and then the other. Then she squeezed her tits together and he wagged his face from side to side, licking one nipple and then the other. She loved it and shivered. Then he took them both into his mouth and feasted on them and they became hard like rocks.

Her eyes blazed and she made an animal snarl. She bit her lower lip, slapped her arms around his head and buried his face between her tits. Then she humped his dick ferociously through his pants. Within seconds, she was cumming hard and moaning in agony, her body trembling violently. He could feel her pussy spasming through her pants.

"ah fuck! My nipples are painful now," she rasped, smiling happily. "Lemme get something to cool them down.."

He rolled off her and she rolled to her feet. She stood before him, facing away and slowly backed her ass up to his face.

"Why don't you smack my naughty ass with those big, black hands. I know you want to!"

He smacked one cheek and she rasped and trembled. He smacked the other and she did the same. Then she parted her legs, leaned forwards to grab her knees and clapped that fine ass in his face.

"Smack and squeeze baby. I know you can do it if you put your mind to it..." she chuckled dirtily.

He smacked and squeezed her cheeks through her soft pants. Then he hooked a digit into the waistband and slowly pulled them down her gorgeous ass. He rasped as it emerged. He let her pants hang halfway down her thighs and gazed, mesmerized at her green, purple wings tattoo, her sexy little, pink thong and that fine, round white ass.

The wings gave a new definition to fly ass. Her ass was so beautiful he expected those wings to start flapping and it would just fly away. To Mars or something.

He grabbed he cheeks and stroked them lovingly. Her skin was so soft, smooth, so fine to touch. She purred like a happy cat. He squeezed her cheeks and her pale skin was so sensitive that his fingers immediately left red prints that slowly started to fade. He smacked a cheek. It hardly moved. And it started looking like his hand.

He rasped and smacked and squeezed her cheeks and she cried and pushed it back at him. He reached between her thighs and grabbed the plumb mound between them, cupped in soft pink lace. It was soaked wet and hot. He grabbed it and squeezed it like he owned it. She moaned and hissed as she started rubbing her cunt in his palm feverishly. He slid his thumb under the flimsy garment and it met her shaved, soft pussy. It was swallowed up in her hot wetness and she immediately started fucking it.

"Oh yes! Smack my ass and finger fuck me! Make me cum again! Ah!!!"

She started popping that ass, pumping her hips up and down. Baby could move. She was dancing. He pumped his thumb in and out of her hole, cork screwing it in and rubbing it against the roof of her hot, soaked vagina. She went wild, her hips fucking his digit like a rabbit in heat. When he hooked his digits over her clit and stroked it, she jumped and then she was cumming hard, shaking and and groaning and cussing. Her pussy was clenching around his thumb and fluttering.

"Whew!!!" she rasped finally and pulled her her pussy off his thumb.

She walked a couple of steps away, and stopped, then, smiling lasciviously over her shoulder, she bunched her fingers together and reached around her hips to poke them into the bottoms of her cheeks. Then the naughty mama made her butt loose and started flicking her hands and chucking her cheeks up and down, alternately, like,

"Pow! Pow! Pow! Pow!" then together, then alternately again. Dez gazed at that dancing, popping ass and laughed heartily, his cock growing so hard. Then she leaned over forwards and started pumping her hips and making her cheeks pop, and her ass hole and pussy were winking at him. He groaned with lust and wanted to jump up and meat her. But she blew him a kiss.

"Be back in a second baby." She walked off on wobbly legs, holding up the front of her pants and keeping them at half mast, as she swung her sexy ass like she was riding a dick. She grabbed a tray of ice cubes and brought it over, popping one into her mouth and sucking on it like it was tasty.

She sat astride him and put the tray down besides him. She leaned down to kiss him and pushed the cold ice cube into his mouth. Their tongues played with it, passing it back and forth. Then she sucked his tongue into her mouth and devoured it.

"Mmmm!" she cried and snaked her hand to the back of his head. For a second, she forgot all about the cubes and just pulled him to her mouth as she devoured him.

Then finally, she pushed him back and grabbed an ice cube. Smiling naughtily, she ran a cube over her chin, and neck, leaving them wet as it melted on her hot skin. Then she teased her big tits with it. She rubbed it over and around a nipple. Then she pulled his mesmerized face close and let him tongue her nipple and roll the cube around it with his tongue, as she hissed and trembled. She did it to the other one too. Then she rose to her feet on the couch, bending her knees so his tongue could reach and roll a cube in her navel. She wriggled and rasped, then she finally dropped it into her panties and shivered, as her fingers rubbed it up and down her slit. Drops of water and pussy juicy were soon falling, onto her red couch and her hips were shivering.

"I like it dirty," she said in deep voice. Do you like it dirty too?" he rasped and nodded emphatically, like hell yeah. "I mean real dirty." He nodded. "Some African guys don't like it, its OK if you don't want, but..."

"Out with it."

"Would you like to me to feed you iced pussy. I always fuck Aidee with condoms since the Kofi incident. My pussy is spanking clean..."

"Yeah, and rubber flavored..." he laughed and grabbed her pussy, holding it as she rose up on the couch and kicked her pants off. She stood astride him, poising her pussy over his face. He handed her a cube and she slowly eased her thongs off her wet, puffed up pussy. Her lush, dark bush was trimmed down to a narrow, triangular strip that pointed straight at her slit. She stroked her thick, swollen lips and slowly parted them, pussy lips. She stroked her dripping pink slit with the cube and then slowly pushed it into her hole. He pushed in another and another and they were swallowed up in her. Looking intently down at him, with her blazing dark eyes, she lowered her pink pussy onto his dark lips.

"Lick up and down my pussy. Gimme some heat..."

He slid his arms around her to cup her cheeks and ran his hot tongue up and down, rolling it around her slit. She shivered and cried. She grabbed the back of his head, stroking his scalp as she ground her cunt into his thick, soft lips. Water and pussy juice dripped into his mouth and down his chin.

"Ah!!!! AH!!! AH!!!" she gave short, guttural gasps to the rhythm of his tongue as it lapped her slit, then wriggled into her hole and started tonguing her, sending hot, sharp thrills coursing through her loins. He bobbed his head, going deep inside her hole and pussy flavored water poured into his mouth.

"Open your mouth and let me make it rain. Open up baby!" She stood over him and squeezed her cunt together, squirting diluted pussy juice into his open mouth. He groaned, swirled it around and then swallowed the tasty fluid and she gave him more, till she was empty. Then she settled down on him and fucked his tongue slowly. He engulfed her whole cunt in his mouth and munched and sucked away, groaning with relish.

"Oh yes. I love to see that beautiful black face eating my white pussy. I wanna make a photo of it so I can look at it and masturbate every night you are not here fucking me. Eat my white pussy Oh yes!!!! devour me baby...

"Mmmm! Hmmm! Hmmm!" was all he managed to moan deeply, as he devoured her cunt.

Then he pulled her lower, and circled her engorged clit with the hot, soft tip of his tongue. When he touched it, she leaped and groaned, then she pushed it down on him. Dez stuck his tongue out and grabbed her hips firmly, to pump them back and forth, making her ride his hot, slippery tongue with her clit. She loved it.

"Ah!!! Ah!!! Shit!!! AH!!! That's it! Tease my fucking fat clit! Oh shit! You are gonna make me cum again! Oh yes, shove your fingers in me! Fuck!!!!"

He finger fucked her deep, tight, hot pussy with two digits. She squeezed the palpitating, lubed walls around him as her hips rocked back and forth, round and round, with grace and want.

He sucked her clit and released it to the rhythm of his digits. Her body went tense suddenly, and her face grimaced. She started inhaling sharply, holding it in and then gasping hard, making her breath shoot out of her. Then she threw her head back and her hips trembled mightily. Her cunt convulsed around his digits and she came harder. He kept working her till she finally couldn't take the pleasure and jumped off him.

She went to check on her kid. He thought she was taking terribly long.

Chapter 14

Maria returned in pink, lacy bra with quarter cups and matching, lacy, see through boy panties.

"Sorry I took so long. Just wanted to look good for my man. Tell me if you like..."

She modeled for him, striking sexy poses. Her ass looked hot in those shorts. Then she bent over, raised a thigh and he gasped, seeing that the front and back of her shorts were joined by a flimsy, thin strap. He wondered how that was supposed to cover pussy. It couldn't even manage the slit. But he didn't ask as she walked up to him, pulled him to his feet and slid into his arms, grinding into him as if she wanted to enter his body and become absorbed by him.

She cupped his chin and kissed him.

"Three times and still counting honey. And you haven't even fucked my white ass yet. Lemme take care of you...

She kissed him deeply, languidly, grinding her big, soft tits into his body. He loved the way she grabbed the back of his head, spread her fingers, and then pulled him to her as she bore her mouth into his, devouring him, munching and sucking on his lips and tongue like he was a tasty steak.

Then she grabbed a cube and ran it all over his chest with her lips, swallowing the melting water. She made him shiver and got his nipples rock hard. Then she swallowed the cube and sucked and lapped on his powerful, dark chest muscles. She slowly sank to her knees before him and pulled his pants lower, craning her neck to get her tongue and lips into the tops of his pants so she could devour his pubes and lick them. Laetitia liked him shaved, so they were smooth and bare and Maria loved them, sucking and slurping away. Then she pulled back, gasping, shaking her head to clear it and smiling sweetly.

She traced the long baton dangling in his pants. She grabbed it, squeezed it and trembled with lust.

"Sorry I just grabbed the motherfucker without asking properly!" she rasped in a teasing voice. "may I touch it. Please, Desmond, may I touch your big, black cock. May I grab it and please it please!!!!" she asked coyly and his dick blew up.

"Oh yes!!! hell yeah!!!" was all he rasped.

She held his bulge and licked it through his pants, leaving streaks of thick saliva. He gasped.

"Oh!!! I gotta take it out. May I please take out this big, black cock! I need it to fuck my pretty white face. Please!"

He grunted in affirmation, then she ripped his pants open and yanked them almost brutally to the ground, sending the boxers after them. He kicked away his pants as she grabbed his cock and moaned, gazing at the thick, dark, veined shaft...

She double handed him, sank her digits into him and exhaled, shivering with lust.

"When I saw those big hands, I knew you had to have a big dick!" She kissed the tip lovingly, then she pulled back and smiled coyly.

"There I go again. I am such a greedy bitch! Just grabbing and licking. I need to be punished..." she stuck her tongue out and spanked it with his cock. Then she rubbed his fat tip on the soft, slick, pink surface, slowly, tortuously, moaning with relish. They both groaned as his dick twitched lustily. When she pulled back, a thick strand of saliva joined her tongue with his dick. She slurped it in loudly, wetly and groaned deeply as she swallowed it.