The Second Foundation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then one afternoon, a mature white woman that he had massaged and turned on very much gave him the number to her hotel room and asked him to drop by later on. He did and he fucked her without so many words. She seemed very fascinated with him, and said she wanted to serve him and submit to him. She gave him 100 bucks and asked him to return the next evening. She then asked him if it was OK for her to pass his number on.

Chapter 5

Dez massaged many customers. Most liked him, but a couple of times, he had some white females that were really nervous and scared of him. One got red faced and she lay stiffly on the table. No matter what he did, she kept craning her neck to watch him through out the whole one hour massage. And when he finished, she shot off the table and ran for it, feeling stiffer than before she came in. After a while, Dez realized that some of the elderly ladies, or those from small towns, were really scared of black people, in a deep seated manner. But most clients liked him and his big, black hands.

His most shocking experience however, was with a man called Karl Heinz Feilhaber. Karl Heinz was a Bavarian business man. The guy was in his late forties or so. He was tall, handsome and had the aura of someone who had money and power. He came to the reception with his pretty wife and two teen age children. They seemed like a very happy, functional family.

As the family went for a swim, Dez took the guy for his massage, expecting nothing untoward. The guy stripped naked and got on the chair. Dez gave him a normal massage, but the guy kept moaning and gazing at Dez in the wall mirror instead of laying his head on the head rest. Their eyes met and Dez was surprised to see lust in the man's smoky eyes. Then he realized that the guy's dick was hard. It wasn't all that big, but it was definitely stiff and engorged with blood. Dez was disgusted, but he decided to finish the massage and never do this guy again.

Halfway through the massage, Karl Heinz turned his aroused face to Dez and offered him 100 bucks if he would jerk him off. Even when he went to 300, the shocked Dez turned him down.

He wasn't pissed though, he just laughed inside, wondering how many crazy people were in this country.

Now the guy was blushing deeply, but he seemed so horny and overpowered by his lust.

"Eh, how about, eh, I jerk you and lick you. You don't have to do anything for me..." he seemed so ashamed yet compelled.

"No way!"

"Please. Please eh, Desmond, right? Please," he begged, gazing at Dez' crotch.

"No ways man! Forget it. Go to your wife! She is fine looking, isn't she?"

Then the guy begged at least to jerk himself off while Dez massaged him. For the same price. Dez still said no.

However, the guy went up to 500, if Dez would at least open his shirt and let him gaze at his muscles whilst he jerked.

Dez thought of Yvonne. He decided that a perverted fool and his money would soon be parted. He took the cash and folded it, went to lean at the wall opened his shirt, and gazed out of the window as the guy jerked himself feverishly, gazing at his dark muscles and moaning and gasping. Dez heard him groan and cry as he came. He turned and saw the guy drooling at him, as he sprayed his own hand. Dez had to fight to keep from laughing as he made him clean, for some of his cum had sputtered on the floor. The guy did so dutifully. Kneeling on the floor, naked, he thanked Dez and begged to kiss his shoes.

Dez thought of kicking him. Then he said a hundred bucks. The guy paid, licked his shoes clean, so slavishly, and then went to join his wife and kids. Dez looked him up on the Internet and was surprised to see that he was a successful business man and multimillionaire from Munich. He regretted that he hadn't asked him for more cash. But the guy stayed around for five days, and came daily for his "massage".

Dez earned a 100 bucks each day and didn't even touch the guy. He just took off his shirt, flexed his muscles and gazed out of the window and heard the moron moan, groan and jerk off. Then he made him lick his shoes. On the last day, the guy begged for a couple of slaps. Dez said each cost 100. The guy took the first and begged him to hit him harder and insult him a bit. Dez ended up earning almost a cool 2 000 that afternoon.

The guy said he would fly him to Munich, first class, if he would be willing to do more.

"I am not gay, man."

"You don't have to let me do anything to you. But, eh, you can use me any way you please. Eh, as you, eh..." his voice lowered and his blush got so deep now... "As your whore!"

Dez wanted to tell him to go to hell, but someone had told him not to burn his bridges.

"Gimme your card man, maybe I will pop around and pop you!"

Mr Feilhaber gave him a business card, which looked very official and a fine, big note as a retainer.

He wired it home, where his mom had now opened a bank account for him. If she knew, he wondered if she would laugh or cry. He didn't know what to do either.

Chapter 6

Then one afternoon, he had a client, a tall, athletic, pretty, brown haired woman of about 50. Her name was Janine and there was something powerful and elegant about her. She came in complaining that her back was killing her. He told her to remove her clothes and lay on the massage table and cover her hips, and he would be back, but she told him to stay in the room. She stripped down to a pair of naughty thongs that he wouldn't have expected a woman the age of his mom to be wearing, but she wasn't shy. She had very pale, milky skin. She was slim, with pair of big, slightly drooping tits. Her wist was slim but she was thick around the hips. Her thighs were full and dimpled. He liked her hour glass shaped body. As he helped her onto the table, she noticed him eying her thick, dimpled ass and smiled. As he massaged her they chatted. She was very friendly.

After a while, she stopped chatting and started moaning. Dez worked magic on her back and ass, using some tantra techniques to her her skin hot and tingly.

When he finished the massage, her eyes were misty and her voice soft wit arousal. She tipped him generously, gave him the number to her hotel room and asked him to drop by later on, if he wanted. He cleaned up in a hurry, showered, put on some cologne and slipped on loose slacks and a tight, white t-shirt that showed off his torso.

He knocked on her door at ten. Janine was waiting in a sexy, elegant, padded, striped ladies business suit, with a short skirt, stockings and high heels. She looked like she had just come from aboard meeting, but her eyes were a little shiny with alcohol.

She invited him in and they sat on a couch, sipping wine and chatting. She liked to talk about her work. She said her kids were grown up and she was divorced. After a glass, she looked at her watch and said

"I have to get up early tomorrow for another meeting, I don't have much time I am afraid. Lets get on with it. Listen, you are so handsome, so dark and sexy. I want to submit to you..." she told him in a raspy voice. "I will pay you generously."

"What do you mean, submit?"

"Have you ever dominated a woman before?"

"No!"

"Gosh! I am corrupting a minor. Listen, watch this video on my lap top while I make a couple of calls and slip into something sexy for you."

She left him watching a porn DVD as she went into the bedroom of her suite. Dez had watched several porn videos but not this type. He saw women being willingly dominated and humiliated by guys or other women. The scene she recommended for him was really nasty. It showed some girl dominating another, making her suck her toes and even fucking her pussy with her foot. Of course, she slapped her around and used her like a whore as well, insulting her. He found the video outrageous, shocking but perversely arousing. He however could not imagine anybody would want that in real life.

Janine returned after half an hour. She was still in her suit but had powdered her face, put red gloss on her thin lips and wore her long, brown hair open.

"I want to serve you and do as you please, and make you feel real good." She paused, smiling naughtily as she looked into his eyes, "I wanna serve my nigger. I will do anything you want," she rasped softly and Dez gasped. "What would you like me to do? I put on something sexy for you underneath. Would you like to see it."

"Then get up and strip for me and get naked."

"You can call me your whore, if you like. Hi hi. But only when we are alone, of course."

"All right you filthy whore! Get naked!" Dez smacked her ass.

"Hi hi. I like it when you talk to me like that."

She got up and put on some music. Her face all radiant, she strip danced sensuously to some soft ballad from Phil Collins and stripped off her suit and shirt till she stood before him in a 4 stunning, 4 piece lingerie set, comprising of a delicate lace triangle bra, garter belt, and a g-string set with floral trimming and the matching, sexy, transparent, mid thigh stockings that were held up by elastic supporters. Then she danced naughtily for him, enjoying turning him on.

"Do you like your sexy, old white whore! What do you want your bitch to do?"

Dez took a Kleenex and dropped it to the floor and told her to crawl to his feet, spit on it and clean his shoes with it. She did it smiling and he saw that this rich woman really wanted to serve him and be used by him.

It was like a nasty game and he felt like playing it and having evil fun with the rich diva. He made her dance raunchily, and turn around with it, pop her ass, spread her cheeks and show him her ass hole, and pussy, and stroke herself. Then he told her,

"I want you to go down on your knees and crawl real sexy to that couch over there and lay back on it and then spread your thighs and play with your pussy till you cum like the rich white whore you are."

She crawled sexily, gazing over her shoulder at him with sexy eyes. He could see their playing was really turning her on.

She climbed onto the couch, raised and spread her thighs and then pulled her thong off her pussy. It was covered with a short brown fuzz. Her pussy slit was gleaming with moisture.

"Lick your fingers and play with your pussy. Spread it and slide your fingers in and out of your hole!" Dez rasped, feeling so strong and horny.

"Please play with your cock for me. Please!" she begged huskily, her eyes shining as she lasciviously sloshed her fingers in and out of her dripping cunt. Dez pulled out his cock and it was huge and hard. He wanted to rush over to her and punish her, but he held himself back. Instead, he made her crawl to him. She removed his shoes and he raised his ass and she pulled off his slacks. Then she picked up his foot and started licking it. He couldn't believe it as she bathed the soles and heels of his feet with her saliva.

"Do you like that honey. I love serving you!" she said huskily, then she was sucking on his toes like they were cocks, groaning with lust. Then she licked the tops of his feet as well.

""You can fuck my mouth with your foot if you please," she rasped.

"Hold it up and fuck your own damn mouth with it!" he said.

She did and she moaned, getting his big toe and the next two into her mouth, stretching her thin, red lips hideously and sucking him feverishly.

"Now put it into your pussy and fuck it while you suck the other one!"

"Ohhhh!!!" Janine gave a guttural groan, her eyes flashing with a fierce intensity as she trembled. She lathered his foot with her saliva. Then she raised her hips and slowly lowered her pussy onto his toe. Then she started rolling her hips as she fucked the top of his foot into her pussy. He raised his other foot to her face and she scooped it and started sucking it feverishly as she fucked her pussy lower and lower onto his foot. She went crazy with lust.

"Yeah! Do that stupid shit, you dirty fucking whore. Rub your clit and fuck my foot! You fucking slut!" Dez growled. She did it, moaning and beaming as if he had made her a compliment and then after a few seconds, her hot, slimy pussy was convulsing around his foot. She started bucking, sucking hard on his other foot and moaning frenziedly.

Dez couldn't believe it. What a decadent the rich diva! He grabbed a wad of hair and made her lick her way up his legs. She tried to dive at his cock, but, feeling powerful and mean, he made her skirt around it. He made her suck on his nipples and feast on his dark chest.

"Oh! I love being your whore, you beautiful black man. I love being your slut! I love being used by you!" she rasped, shuddering hard.

He grabbed her hair tightly and directed her mouth to his pubes and she sucked and feasted on them fiercely. Then he took his cock at the base and smacked her face with it.

"Oh yes! Use me! Yessss! I am your whore! Your stupid, filthy white cunt! Put me in my place"

Dez didn't know where the evil came out from, for he had never felt so mean and nasty. He shot to his feet to tower over her, his eyes blazing fiercely at her and she whimpered in submission. He tilted her face at an angle and jabbed his cock into her mouth. She sucked it hard and he popped it loudly out of her lips, and then he did it again and again. She shuddered and groaned gutturally He shoved his cock into her mouth, grabbed her head in both hands and stuffed his meat to the back of her oral cavity, pressing it in like he wanted to choke her. She groaned and started rolling her head feverishly, sputtering and sucking madly. Her hands snaked around his hips to sink into his ass cheeks and she yanked him into her, bearing down fiercely on him till he felt himself slide into her tight throat.

Then she started gurgling and fucking him with her throat.

Dez realized she wasn't doing this for the first time. That it was probably her favorite game. And he liked it.

"Fuck! I love your throat you white whore! Get that dick!" He fucked her throat nice and deep. When she needed to breathe, she pulled back and gasped for air through her flared nostrils, then she sank down on him to get more. She started bobbing her head feverishly, drooling copiously. His dick got rock hard and suddenly, his balls exploded in her mouth. Dez groaned and shot his cum straight to her belly. She moaned aloud around him, drinking voraciously her body shuddering so hard he knew she was cumming, from sucking him and being used like his whore.

Finally, he sank back on the couch to relieve his wobbly legs. She came with him and kept her lips wrapped around him, suckling on his cock softly. He reached down to stroke her head and she purred like a happy cat and looked up dolefully at him.

He reached over for the wine glass and took a deep sip. Then he dipped his cock into it and told her to have a sip. That was how he fed her half a glass of wine, off his cock.

"Thanks. You are good," she moaned. "Now, if you fuck me good and make me cum, I will hire you regularly."

Dez needed no second bidding. He scooped up the decadent diva and carried her to her bed. He knelt over her pale face as he fed his cock and she sucked and jerked it voraciously as she stroked his thick balls. Now, she didn't look like she needed to be humiliated. She was horny and she wanted to get fucked.

He stroked her pussy and it was nice and wet. She was loose, but she knew how to make it squeeze and she amazed him, as she took his two digits in a vice grip and started fucking them as she sucked the meat off his dick. Her nostrils were flared wildly and her eyes had a mad shine. He lowered himself onto her and entered her. The fifty year old rich white woman slapped her arms and legs around him and started humping him lustily, squeezing her pussy tightly around him. He raised himself up on his arms and told her,

"Go ahead, white bitch. Fuck yourself and knock yourself out on this black dick!"

"Oh yes! I wanna cum all over that black dick! Oh yes!!" she yanked his body down on hers as she fucked him at a blistering, incensed pace, gasping and moaning sharply. Then she was gritting her teeth and growling like an angry tigress.

"Oh fuck! Fick mich! Fick mich!" she screamed and then she threw her head back and thrashed about wildly under him as her orgasming pussy convulsed around his dick. Dez grunted and threw her legs around his shoulders and then he started hammering her. He fucked her hard and brutally, like he hated her. And she loved it, bawling frenziedly on every deep thrust and cumming hard, again and again.

When she finally stopped cuming, and sank back on the bed, looking drowsy and overjoyed, he started riding her pussy in slow but deep, smooth thrusts. She moaned at first. Then her lust was revived from feeling his long, hard meat sloshing in and out of her hole. She started stroking his powerful arms and chest, gazing at his dark flesh with lust and fascination. Then she craned her neck to lick and suck on his flesh like it was beautiful and tasty and he could tell it was, for her. She latched her lips around his nipple and chewed and nibbled as she sank her talons into his back. He winced and started pounding her. She started screaming and he fucked her harder, lunging murderously into her.

Something about this decadent diva made him want to kill her with his black cock and he did his best and she loved it. He pounded her to an oblivion and she came so much she fell into delirium, and started rolling her head frenziedly, gurgling and mumbling as she arched her back and offered him her mature pussy to use for his and her pleasure.

Finally, his balls gathered and hardened to stones. They raised and then they exploded violently. As his cum spurt into her, she clasped him tightly to her body and came with him, crying sharply as he grunted like a beast.

He finally sank down on her, drowsy from the violent explosion. She kissed his lips and stroked him.

Dez dozed off for some minutes. When he awoke, she was still stroking and kissing him. Then she rolled out from under him.

"Thanks honey."

"You are naughty!"

"I am decadent, I know," she chuckled. "I tried it with a German guy, but it just didn't feel right. I like to boss white men around not the other way round. But with you, it feels right. And anyway, he cant fuck me good. Then I tried it with a girl, but you are the best I have had. Just looking at you and kneeling at your feet makes me wanna cum. I would like to hire you. I will fly you over to Frankfurt, say every second week. I will pay you two thousand." Dez looked at her blankly. "All right. Five today and three for all the other times. But this stays our secret. My kids and husband must not know. I also have a couple of friends that could use your services. You will meet them when you come up and then you can decide for yourself."

"So, it gives you pleasure, huh?"

"Yes. I am a dominant, bossy manageress, sometimes I like to be on the receiving end. To be a servant. And I love serving you. A strong, dark black man. I will send you some DVDs and you can perfect your art. Are you tired?"

"Why?"

"I would like you to fuck me again. Any way you want."

"I wanna fuck your ass!"

"I thought you would never ask!" she chuckled dirtily. "But make me eat your cum out of my pussy first please."

Dez just couldn't believe the whole episode. He was now becoming a professional whore for rich white women that liked to be dominated and humiliated by a black man, and then fucked out of their minds.

He wired the five grand she gave him to his mom.

That was the beginning of Dez' sleazy life. A week later, he went to Frankfurt and serviced her and a couple of her friends, separately, and then together. They were all rich, wealthy white women that wanted to serve a black man and be put in their place, after spending the whole day putting white men in their place.