The Second Foundation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They made an arrangement for him to drop by twice a month, all costs covered. And the cash was good.

Chapter 7

Several times he massaged women and they asked to see him afterwards. Some of them were quite fine looking, some not. He dropped by their suites and fucked them. They wanted normal sex and loads of black cock sucking. The sex was always OK at least. But they were not paying as good as Aida and her rich decadent divas, and they were married anyway, to men or jobs, so he usually didn't fuck them often. Aida paid much better. It was then Dez started thinking of hiring several black studs to fuck the wives of the rich, or the rich business women that wanted black cock, for there were so many of them. Now, the most of the normal ones would pay up to three hundred for him to come and fuck them. That was nothing for him, but if he had ten guys working, now that would be at least three grand a day. And also many of the men wanted to fuck the girls that massaged them. He could be having a daily turn over of up to ten grand, just taking it from horny honkies. However, in order to do that good, he would have to take over the business.

As he realized the direction his thoughts were going, Dez shook his head. He was beginning to feel like he was a stranger in a strange place.

When he would tell people back home about his own experiences, they wouldn't believe him. Especially on racism, his friends even accused him of hating white people for they were all so sure that Europe was a civilized, wonderful place.

He couldn't blame them. How could they even begin to fathom all of that?

On the other hand, he decided he couldn't just let these guys get away with it. All he did was work hard, so why should they hate him, when they were simply lazy and stupid.

Furthermore, these honkies had pillaged Africa and stolen silver, gold and human cargo. How could he just leave with nothing. He decided he would get a formal education and try and see about making loads of cash from these people, before he left.

He had a good idea. If Cornelia were to put him in charge and get rid of Anja and Tom, he was sure he could have the place making a profit. But he didn't know how to get Cornelia to straighten out her stupid, spoiled cunt of a daughter and her jerk boy friend.

And then The Italian Diva, Angela di Rossi happened and she was the one who put him up on the game.

Chapter 8

When Angela di Rossi, 36, walked onto the construction sight of the new luxury hotel and conference facility, the guys stopped working and starting gazing and whistling, for she looked like a builder's sex fantasy come true. For, they saw a woman with a pretty face like a doll, the big fat tits of a porn star, a curvy body and ass like whoa! She wore earrings like chandeliers, a short leather jacket, opened and pulled back to reveal her two big arguments, with a tiny top underneath, and a pair of tight, sexy jeans stuffed into a pair of calf high designer leather boots with steel around the toes.

She walked onto the site with a confident but sexy, graceful gait. Max, a young bricklayer, gazed at her thick chest. It was huge and pushed out like a shelf. And those big tits had width and depth and pushed out like two huge, firm melons.

He wondered if someone had hired a stripper for a mate as a surprise. Certainly, he would have loved to see her get naked, and suck and fuck all of them like a scene from the German gang bang porn movies that he loved watching and jerking off to. He almost came in his pants, imagining her, shrieking, as she was brutalized and insulted, then fucked half dead, and left with her holes gaping her hair, face and body covered in cum.

"Ciao!" Angela said to him. She looked into his eyes and saw lust, not a nice, hot, I wanna fuck you type of lust. She could see he wanted to humiliate and degrade her. "Fucking German pig!" she thought, even as she smiled at him. "Are you all right?" she asked in German with a heavy Italian accent.

"Yes! Eh, ah..." her eyes were mesmerizing him. He realized she was reading him like a book, seeing into his thoughts and blushed.

"Where do I find Mr Horst Weiss."

"Boss, you have a visitor!" Max shouted and the other guys cheered as a a tall, chubby man in a shirt, tie and jeans stuffed in reinforced boots that were squeaky clean and shined walked up. When he saw Angela, he paled and clapped his hands and shouted at the lazy jerks to go back to work.

Soon, Angela had donned a helmet and was being shown around the sight by Horst. She was holding on to his arm and Horst was strolling around proudly, with a swagger. She was all flirtatious and good humored and Horst was talking to her with flourish, in a patronizing manner, like he thought she was a dumb bimbo, which she looked like.

After an hour, he walked her to her car, shiny, two door, brand new BMW sports convertible. Angela opened the door, put one foot inside, bent over at a sexy angle and Horst's eyes darted to her ass and filled with lust. She caught him looking, smiled, patted her ass and slid her hand teasingly into her back pocket.

"So ma'am, there we are. Just tell Mr Rossi that everything is fine over here."

"But its not, Horst!" The flirtatious smile suddenly disappeared from her face and her dark eyes became hard. "You are lagging. You are supposed to be finished in six months."

"Eh, sorry ma'am, nine! I explained everything to Mr Rossi..."

"Do you see his fucking ass here!" she snarled with a wrath that surprised him. "My ass is here, guy, and I am telling you, six months! Not a day longer!"

"That's impossible. You don't understand. I mean, this is the construction business ma'am..." Horst's patronizing smile froze on his lips as Angela glared at him fiercely and cut him off.

"Oh, don't bullshit me Horst!" she snapped. "I understand very well Horst. You want to take longer and earn more money. Fuck that!"

"Ma'am. I would be very careful there now. I mean, you are accusing me..."

"Horst, listen very well now. I am not your bitch, so don't try to fuck me! Or else!"

"Are you threatening me!" Horst sneered.

"No, I am promising you that if its not done in six months like we agreed, I could sue you for breach of contract and take your last tasteless shirt and give it to charity! But fuck that. It takes too long. I am too busy for that shit! I will send over some Italian associates that that love German boys. You don't look like much, but they fuck any ass hole they can rape. The louder you scream, the more they will love it. Of course, they don't leave witnesses, or close relatives behind. I almost feel sorry for your poor wife and daughter... But I hope it never has to come to that. I mean, I think I do."

Something about her nasty smile made him think she was looking forward to carrying out her horrifying threats. Well, her husband was very rich. And these Italians were all crooks and Mafia thugs anyway, he was sure. Such things could be arranged. Horst swallowed and wailed in an unmanly manner.

"But ma'am. I spoke to Mr Rossi and explained everything."

"Let me tell you something about Mr Rossi and I, we like sadistic sex games. Now, you have met him, right? Think of him, then look at me. Who do you think wears the latex boots and swings the whips? Who do you think likes to fuck the other up with a huge dildo and revels in hearing screams of pain?" her eyes had a crazy, sadistic, animal shine to them now.

The German swallowed.

"We will be finished in six months ma'am," he croaked.

He flinched as she kissed him on both cheeks, almost making him dizzy from her strong, intoxicating perfume.

She climbed into her car and leaned over to get something from her bag. He looked down to see her jeans sliding down her ass, exposing the tops of her fine, round ass cheeks, and a tiny, sexy thong that disappeared so tantalizingly down her crack.

"Its grown kind of big in the last couple of years, but its still a nice ass, isn't it?" Angela teased, sliding sexy shades over her eyes. Horst blushed and swallowed

"Sorry ma'am..."

"Damn! You Germans have no sense of humor! That's why they say you cant fuck!" she groaned and gunned the motor.

But Horst wasn't thinking of fucking her. Raping her maybe. And punching those big tits.

He would have to tell his wife that she might as well forget the holiday house in Mallorca that she so wanted. That bossy bitch would be pissed, but he would rather be bossed by her than that Italian cunt, he decided.

"Hermann, come here!" he shouted, as Angela's car shot off. Herman came over.

"Hey boss. You got a couple of kisses from the slut I saw. You dropping by the hotel later on to give her "die Wurst!"" Hermann laughed slapping his boss' shoulders, and gasped jumped back as his hand was slapped away angrily.

"You ass holes are too fucking slow! Tell these jerks only one cigarette pause in four hours! Any man I catch loafing around is fired! And call the employment agency. We will need all those guys we sent back two weeks ago. And more. Get any man who can work. Even fucking foreigners. But no niggers! Hurry up or you are gonna get it!"

Hermann went off on the trot, but he smiled a happy smile that Horst didn't see.

"Ciao Manuel. Ciao..." Rossie said sweetly into her cellphone. "It will be finished in six months!" she listened and giggled. "I gave him the dominatrix number. He will probably wake up screaming from nightmares of me taking a strap on up his ass." she laughed heartily. "Yeah, German pigs probably like that. Forward Hermann 10 000, no make it 15 000. We have to keep the snitches happy." She listened in for a while. "No Manuel. No need to bump him off. Come on darling. The man was just trying to buy his wife a holiday house. Cant blame a motherfucker for trying. Listen, I am going to shower, change and go for a massage and maybe a facial."

Chapter 9

Dez was standing at the reception area Angela walked in. He broke into a wide smile as he saw the alluring Italian. He knew her. He had never spoken to her before, but she was Tom's regular client for massages.

She had a very pretty face, almost like a doll. It was heart shaped, and beautiful to look at. Her eyes were long, and narrowed sexily. They were dark and mesmerizing. Her nose was sharp and pointed, her lips wide and pouting, the lower one almost looking like it had been stung by a bee.

Her thick, rich, intoxicating perfume pervaded his nostrils as he looked her over. She had big earrings sparkling with diamonds and a double string of pearls hung around her long, supple neck. It was hot and she wore a tiny, lacy, black top. Her breasts were huge, and pushed out like a shelf. She had enough tits to feed a nation of millions. He didn't say it, but he thought it. Her belly was flat but she had cute love handles on the side. A pair of tight jeans cupped her wide and curvy hips and nice thick, round ass. Her jeans were stuffed in chic, calf high leather jeans. Her fingers sparkled with diamond studded gold rings.

Tom, who usually massaged her, called her fat, for his girlfriend Anja was thin. He called her a tramp, for she was rich. And he called her a slut for she was so sexual and he was stiff and boring.

But Dez found Angela to be 100% woman for he liked a curvy body, big ass and tits. And she seemed lively and happy, not morose and stiff like German broads.

Angela looked at the handsome young black man in the white uniform and she broke into a flirtatious smile. She found him cute, handsome and sweet, immediately. She felt a shower. There was something attractive about athletic, muscular, dark black men. And then so young, virile, well groomed, with short hair, clean shaved, and dressed in white! Mmmm!

She looked at him with twinkling eyes, and his twinkled right back. She felt naughty and wild. She removed her shades and hooked them on her top as she approached him with a sexy swing to her curvy hips.

"Hi there handsome," she said in a flirtatious voice, speaking English with a mixture of an Italian and Californian accent and it was so sexy.

"Afternoon Mrs di Rossi!"

"Oh, you know my name. But call me Angela, Desmond."

"How can I help you ma'am?"

"Mmmm! Is that an offer!" she placed her elbows on the counter and leaned forwards. His eyes of course followed her chest, glancing at the creamy tops of her thick breasts. "I saw that!" she said and he blushed. "Don't worry, look as much as you want, but cant touch without written permission. All right?"

"Yes ma'am!" he responded and laughed heartily. "Eh, where do I send my application?" they laughed together.

"Finally, someone who can laugh in this country. And such a deep, nice, sexy laugh too. Listen, can I get a facial?"

"Do you mean facial massage or facial beauty treatment ma'am?"

"Actually, I was thinking of the other one," she said with a naughty twinkle.

"Well, eh, which one ma'am?"

"The facial cum shot actually," she said, threw her head back and laughed dirtily, slapping his shoulder. Dez laughed heartily, and sold her the first.

He was feeling excited as Angie walked of with the beautician to get her face done. When she returned, he was talking to Cornelia at the reception. Her eye brows trimmed and her hair had been trimmed a bit. He told her she was looking beautiful.

"He is a good salesman!" she said to Cornelia and laughed.

"We are good, but I didn't mean because of the treatment." He looked sincerely into her eyes and said honestly. "I thought you were beautiful the moment you walked in."

She purred and actually blushed. He blushed too. For a second, Cornelia thought they had forgotten about her. Then Angela turned to her and said,

"Do you hire him out sometimes?"

"Only for massages!" Cornelia laughed.

"Then he is booked. I want a massage! For my shoulders. Its so painful. Ah!" she pouted, stroking her shoulder.

"Sorry, but all our masseurs are booked," Dez said. "I could massage you, but..." Dez looked at Cornelia, for Tom was around.

"Yes Senor? I think I will love your nice, big, black," she paused and smiled dirtily and Cornelia blushed. "Hand!" she finished and laughed sweetly. "I want you to massage me Mr! I wont take no for an answer"

"Ask my boss!" Dez looked at Cornelia, smiling.

She fidgeted for she knew she would have stress with Tom and Anja. But Angela was a very good client. And she decided she could not let the cash escape, so she said,

"Go ahead Dez. He is very good, yunno," she added to Angela.

"I can tell he is good. Come on dear."

Angela knew where the massage room was. She took his arm and walked a bit ahead of him, so he could see her swinging her nice, round ass sexily.

As soon as they entered the room, she started to pull her top off.

"Eh, ma'am, for a shoulder massage, you don't need to take off your top. You just sit down in the chair right there."

"Oh, don't you worry. I am not shy. And I wanna feel those nice hands on my skin."

She smiled flirtatiously at him and pulled her top off over her head and handed it to him. He couldn't help gazing at her breasts, and they were like two thick, ripe melons, pointing straight at him, looking so alluring through her fine, black, lace bra. And what with the string of pearls resting in the deep valley between them. Dez had to stifle a gasp. Angela smiled knowingly at him.

"Its more fun like this anyway, isn't it?"

"Yes!" he rasped. He nodded at the chair, "Where do you want me to put it?"

"Are you a virgin? Asking me where I want you to put it?"

"The chair ma'am. But when you have approved my application I will know where to put it!" he retorted and laughed heartily.

"Mmm. A confident, handsome young black man. I like that!" she chuckled.

"Would you like to sit at the window and enjoy our beautiful scenery?"

"No. I want it there." She pointed at a mirror that covered half of one wall. Her finger pointed straight between her thighs. Their twinkling eyes met and they laughed.

"Gosh. I haven't laughed so good in ages. You bring out the naughty slut in me."

She slapped his shoulder playfully and squeezed, checking out his powerful muscles before she released.

He saw her pushing her jeans downwards before she sat down and soon realized why. As soon as she sat that ass down, the tops of her fine ass cheeks and her thong emerged. It was a naughty, tiny, rhinestone affair, with a diamond studded triangle that joined the hip and back straps. The tiny back strap disappeared tantalizingly into her deep crack. Dez sighed. He noticed she was watching him in the mirror and smiling naughtily and he blushed.

He took place behind her and saw she was gazing at his reflection, her eyes shining with excitement and fascination. Her face was covered in a naughty, teasing smile. Dez was feeling a bit nervous, for this was his first, professional massage. And it had to be with such a hot, naughty, teasing flirt!

"Go on baby, I don't bite. Let the fun begin."

"I will massage you all over first, and then we will work on the trouble spot, all right?"

"You are the master."

As he put his dark hands on her tanned, but way paler skin, they both stared. Their eyes met and they smiled, for it was a sexy sight.

Then he stroked her shoulders smoothly and she sighed and closed her eyes. He started working her blades with his thumbs and she gave a loud, soft moan.

"Sorry ma'am. Did I press too hard."

"No you fool..." she giggled. "I am very sensitive. You are exciting me..."

Dez massaged her shoulders and neck she kept moaning and sighing. And he noticed she was watching through her half closed eye lids.

Then he oiled his hands and concentrated on the spot that was giving her pain. He massaged around it smoothly, getting the blood flowing. He stroked it lightly, lovingly and she purred. He made his heart overflow with love and joy and imagined sending the positive vibes through his hands to heal her pain. She loved it. The thirty minutes went by in a blur and she extended it by fifteen minutes. When he finished, she looked up at him with drowsy, happy eyes.

"Thanks honey. That was so good. You have healing hands. I feel good all over. What did you do?"

"I just imagined sending you love and joy through my hands," he said honestly, smiling sheepishly.

"It worked honey. I never felt so good from a massage. It was better than sex. I have to have those nice, big, black hands on me again. I want you every day."

She leaned in and kissed him on both cheeks. Then she kissed his lips lightly. For a second, the flirt disappeared, and he saw a happy, aroused woman.

She tipped him thirty Euros. She told Cornelia how pleased she was, and booked Dez for the following three days. When she left, Cornelia said to Dez,

"She really likes you huh? I was almost afraid she would fall all over you."

"Oh, she is just a harmless flirt and a tease."

"I think she wants more. Be careful. She is married and her husband is very rich and powerful! Just be professional, all right."

Dez thought he saw jealous in her eyes. He had never looked at Cornelia sexually. She was fine, but, she was his boss.

"So, I have lost my virginity now!" Dez proclaimed. Cornelia gasped. "I mean, I have given my first massage here!"

"Yes! Well done. I am very proud of you. I will order a glass of Sekt from room service. But hmmm! Tom and Anja will be annoyed when they get back."

"Well, we need all the money we can get. And you know I am good. What is Tom's problem anyway?"

"Oh, don't be annoyed with him. He feels insecure and threatened, because you are good." She paused and smiled. "And Anja thinks you are attractive. Unfortunately, she told him so. Hi hi hi."

"She doesn't like me."

"She is just loyal to her boyfriend. Young people are funny," she laughed. "Just stay cool, Dez. But you are right. You might as well massage other customers officially now. We will talk about your salary later."