The Second Foundation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcel was sucking Dez voraciously now, bobbing his head, working his jaw and vacuuming. The girls had trained him in cock sucking and he blew like a whore, jerking the black cock hard and fast.

"Oh fuck! What a whore!!!" Dez chuckled. Marcel seemed to blush for a second. "Suck on that dick real good Marcel. Wrap your hot, soft mouth around it like a pussy and suck that black cock like you love it!"

Marcel did it, wrapping his mouth tightly around it. He bobbed and slurped away now, jerking it and pulling more into his mouth, with a hungry, feverish look on his face, groaning like he was satisfying a deep craving in every cell of his being.

Then Dez banged it in and his balls erupted and his cum splashed into Marcel's mouth. Marcel moaned with joy and sucked and swallowed and kept on jerking till Dez was empty.

"That's so fucking sexy!" Angela moaned and then she gobbled Marcel up and wrapped her lips around his bursting cock. She only bobbed once, then Marcel was bawling around Dez' cock and his body was jerking and bucking hard on the table. He cried out in agony as he emptied his balls into his wife's mouth, his hand holding on tightly to Dez. Angela was sucking him hard and swallowing, groaning with contentment, as she proved to Dez that she had been right all along.

Dez shook his head hard to clear it and and leaned on the table for support. He gazed in disbelief at Marcel who was stroking his softening cock and suckling it, cum dripping down his jaws, chin and cheeks.

Dez pulled back and Marcel's lips and hands let him go reluctantly.

Angela came to him, pinched his ass and she knelt before him and licked his cock and balls clean, moaning, right in front of her husband.

Then he pulled back and walked to the bottle of wine, stuffing his cock away. He took a deep swig and then Marcel waved him over. He was blushing deeply, and looking like someone coming out of a stupor. He gave him another 100.

"Not a word to anyone, OK?"

Dez nodded and took it. Marcel was blushing, and licking his smeared lips

Angela told him to stay on the table and walked Dez to the door. Out of sight with her husband, she squeezed his cock..

"Well done my love. But if you were really brave, you would be fucking him up the ass right now. I told you that is his place!"

She squeezed his cock and then waved and winked.

Chapter 10

"Shit! What did I do? I hope he doesn't think I am funny," Marcel blushed.

"Its all right. Just be brave and go with your feelings. Do you want me to get my black cock?"

"Yes!" he rasped.

Angela made him suck her strap on and he got hard. She pulled his ass to the edge of the table, lubed his hole and then made him raise his thighs and spread 'em. Then she gave it to him. He loved it.

"Now, imagine it was a real, big, black cock. Did you like to see me sucking it?" she teased as she fucked his ass nice and slow.

"Yessss!"

"How did his cock feel when you touched it? Did you love holding that black dick in your white hands?"

"Yessss!!!!!"

"Did it feel good?"

"Yesssss!!!!"

"Did you like licking it and sucking it?"

"Yesssss!!!! Oh! Angela! This is so confusing."

"Its not! It felt right, didn't it?"

"Yessss! But!!!!"

"Now close your eyes and imagine he is the one fucking you, that handsome black stud. Fucking you so nice and deep. Pumping his hot, throbbing black cock deep inside your ass, fucking you good! You know you would love it, wouldn't you?"

"Ohhhhh!" Marcel rasped and closed his eyes as Angela smoothly pumped the rubber cock into his stretched hole. He started moaning and fucking her back lustily. His ass clenched tightly around the rubber cock. Then he came hard, bawling aloud as his dick seemed to just blow up!

Afterwards, however, he seemed confused and uneasy. But Angela was happy, humming away. He tried to talk to her but she said they should eat first. They showered and went to supper.

They went to bed and lay in bed, Angela took his hand and led it to her dripping pussy. He started fingering her. Then she told Marcel that she wanted to fuck him and Dez together. He was reluctant.

"I know it turns you on too Marcel.

"I don't know. Its one thing to have a fantasy, but its another to do it in real life."

"I wanna make love to you both. He is the only one who ever brought out these desires in me. And he is perfect. And he doesn't know anybody we know."

"I don't know. What if someone sees or hears something?"

"We will take him to Berlin. And pay him some money. Come on, I saw you had fun with him."

"It just happened. I am not gay! I don't wanna do it again!"

"Is that so.." Angela said softly, sliding her hand around his cock and finding it hard. She started stroking it and it got even harder. "I want to fuck him Marcel. I want to fuck him and you, together. You will share me with him and watch him fuck me with his big, black cock! You want to see that black man fuck me, don't you?"

Marcel rasped sharply and his cock leaped in her palm. He exhaled, then asked her softly,

"What if he has diseases?"

"I will tell him to get an Aids test. Then we will see!!!" she kissed him. She reached for his cock and it was very hard. But he was nervous.

"Don't worry honey, it will turn out fine. And no one will ever know. And you, my dear will be in charge."

Then she tongue kissed him and called him such a darling.

Chapter 11

Dez went and got one done and it was negative. Angela showed it to Marcel the next day. Now, he could not back out. She looked in his face and he looked like a trapped, scared man. But when she started stroking him and whispering naughty things in his ear, about sucking and fucking the black man, he got hard as a rock and couldn't hide his excitement. Her husband was very aroused and scared.

Angela went down for her massage with Dez. After he had smacked Tom, the guy had not complained when he told him that he was massaging Angela.

When they got into the massage room, Angela kissed dez and stripped him naked. She was naked under her gown. She led him by his hard dick to the table, climbed onto the edge and took his swollen cock into her engorged, hot, wet fuck hole. Then they embraced and kissed as she pichned his nipples and teased his chest with her claws, setting his skin on fire.

Dez wouldn't admit that he had enjoyed fucking Marcel's white mouth and cuming all over the white man's face. He said it was an unnatural act.

"Its destiny my love," Angela told him, as she cupped his ass cheeks and started pumping him slowly, sensuously, deep into her pussy. "You can have and own my rich husband. You know what you have to do."

Dez wasn't keen on fucking him at all, for he knew that was what Angela was asking of him. And he was sure Marcel wanted it too. But he said he would not perform the unnatural act.

Now, Angela knew by now that Dez didn't like to be ordered around, but he was keen for her to have his kid and he was strictly against abortion. He called it murder.

She therefore made her eyes get teary and said she would consider an abortion, if he wouldn't help her secure a future for her and his kid. He finally agreed, but said he would only fuck her in front of her husband so the jerk would think she got knocked up there.

Marcel on the other hand said he didn't want to suck Dez again. Angela could have told him, don't fight the feeling. But she told him she would only fuck both men, but they didn't have to do anything with each other, she said, "I promise honey!"

But in reality, she wanted to fuck Dez in front of him and she wanted him to be fucked by a big, black cock and have it spurt cum in his mouth. The idea excited her. It drove her crazy every time she used her rubber cock on him, opening him up for the real thing.

Chapter 12

They flew to Berlin and Dez joined them after taking another flight. Angela had bought him a nice Armani suit and he was looking fine as he dined with the Italian couple in a Restaurant. Marcel looked at him with jealous and anger, yet he warmed up to him fast.

The three of them had drinks in several bars and returned to the couple's suite late in the night. Angela said she wanted to slip into something more comfortable and took Marcel with her. She told him to fortify himself and Marcel produced a vial of coke and snorted two lines. She declined, for she did not want to harm her baby.

"You are in charge Marcel, don't be nervous. You give as much of me to him as you want. And when ever you want us to stop, just say so, all right?"

"Seriously?"

"Yes. Now go and keep him company."

Marcel found Dez rolling a fat joint from the weed Angela had given him. He fired it up and they smoked it, chatting lightly.

Both men were impressed and complimented Angela as she rejoined them in high heels, black, semi transparent stockings and garters, crotchless, black lace thongs, the matching black less bustier, with half cups and lace up sides, and a double string of pearls around her neck. She had tied her hair together at the top of her head and her face was made up like a sex vamp, her eyes softly shadowed, her lips a cherry gloss. She walked seductively, kept her eyes on Dez as she sat on Marcel's lap, facing the black man and kissed her husband fiercely.

She took Marcel's hands and put them on her breasts and he started stroking them and working her nipples.

"Offer him your wife's breasts honey. He is starving for them..." she siad to Marcel.

Hands shaking with excitement, Marcel beckoned Dez close. The white husband squeezed and fondled his wife's thick tits. Dez brought his hand to Angela's face and stroked her and Marcel saw and felt his wife shiver. Then she was licking the black man's fingers, which then came down and pulled and pinched and twsisted her thick nipples, making her tremble mightily.

"I want him to eat my breasts! Do you want feed him my tits darling?"

"Yes!" Marcel rasped. "Suck her tits! She likes it when you bite and suck them hard! Do it! I'll pay you good," Marcel felt in charge as he gave the order, that had his adrenalin pumping in anticipation.

He felt a sharp pang of jealous, for a second, which was soon drowned in carnal excitement as the young, black man greedily devoured his wife's big, creamy breasts, licking and sucking and slurping away at the thick, soft mounds, and even burying his face in the deep valley between them, to lap Angela's chest. Then Dez pulled back and snaked his tongue around Angela's nipple and devoured it hungrily.

"Press her tits together. Lemme get them both in my mouth!" Dez told him and Marcel did it, and gazed in awe as his wife's nipples were devoured by the dark, thick lips of a black man. Angela moaned and gasped, and she squirmed in his lap and and rolled her soft ass all over her husband's cock. Then the horny wife grabbed the black man's head and buried his face in her tits, and slapped them around his head. Angela grabbed his head and yanked him to her nipples. Her eyes were shining with lust and she was so horny.

Angela then pulled Dez up to her mouth and tongue kissed him right infront of her husband. They kissed fiercely. Marcel felt so aroused, seeing the black lips feasting on his wife's pink lips and she was throwing her head back and opening up wide to suck on his thick tongue. He noticed the black man reach between his wife's thighs and start to finger her and Angela threw her thighs wide apart and fucked his digits wantonly. Marcel felt so aroused and excited.

Then Angela pulled her lover's dark, wet digits to her mouth and licked her pussy off them. She made him scoop up more and Marcel saw her feed her lover her pussy juice.

"Do you like my taste honey? Like how my white pussy tastes?"

"Uh huh! Delicious."

"I want you to eat me. Darling, tell him to eat my pussy. Raise and spread my thighs and tell this young black man to eat your wife's white pussy," she rapsed thickly, her eyes shining with lust.

Marcel did it. Angela leaned back into him and he raised and spread her thighs and offered the black man his wife's pink pussy. Angela spread her slit with her hands and the smell of her arousal filled all their nostrils.

"Tell him to eat me honey!"

"Eat it. Lick her horny pussy!" he rasped, filed with anticipation. Dez went down on her, devouring the delicious, shaved, soft, wet dripping pussy and lapping up the tasty juices like a starving beast as the wife moaned and the husband gazed intently, rasping.

Angela loved it as his thick, hot tongue pleased her gash! She grabbed his head and force fed him her pussy, cumming hard, throwing her head back and writhing wildly all over her husband. Marcel grabbed her chin and kissed her fiercely.

Then Angela rose and sat down on a low coffee table, and started playing with her pussy for the guy's pleasure. Sloshing her fingers in and out of her dripping hole, the horny temptress told the enchanted guys to get naked. The men stripped, Dez eagerly, Marcel shyly. She told them to stroke their cocks.

She smiled as she saw them check out each other's cocks. They were both hard as rocks, but Marcel's was thinner and shorter. Dez had the BBC, in other words, bigger, blacker cock. Angela crawled over to her husband and got between his legs, to suckle his dick slowly, devouring him and making him gasp as Dez watched and felt jealous. Marcel started gasping and arching his back, then Angela jumped away.

"Wait honey, take it nice and slow, we got all night..." she cooed to her husband as she lapped his flaming red dick head with the flat of her tongue.

Then she slipped a rubber over him, straddled him reverse cowgirl style and swallowed up Marcel's pink cock in her hole. She rode him slowly, making him gasp as she massaged his bursting rod with her pussy.

"Can I suck him please darling? Can I suck that big, black cock!"

"Yessss!" Marcel rasped, his voice thick with arousal.

Then the naughty wife called the young black man over and scooped up his long, hard dick. She rubbed it all over her big, creamy tits, leaning to the side so Marcel could see and the arousing sight. Then she licked it, groaning as she circled the big, fat, engorged head with her long, hot, wet pink tongue. She felt Dez twitch as her husband's dick leaped in her hot hole.

Then she gobbled Dez up and started blowing him. She held on to his powerful, black hips and bobbed her head as she rode her husband's hard dick. She cried around the dark man meat as both men groaned. Dez' eyes met Marcel's and they were shining with lust.

"oh darling, please grab my hair and pump my face on that big black cock. Make me choke on him."

Marcel grunted and did it, grabbing her head with both hands and banging her face away on Dez' cock as if he wanted to kill her with it. Angela sometimes threw her head down on Dez and kept his dick deep in her mouth, shaking her head fast as she gurgled and choked madly on the black meat, spit flying out of her mouth, and this drove both men wild.

"Yes! You slut! Choke on that black cock!" Marcel rasped and slapped her ass hard. She wagged it and he slapped it harder.

He was so excited by what she was doing and yet he hated her for it, for never had she been this mad for his dick!

Then Angela told him to hold her face still and let Dez fuck the taste out of her mouth. He did it and she gave loud, quavering cries as Dez made his cock piston in and out of her mouth, his hips whipping like a rabbit.

Marcel really stared at the black man and he was awed, by the handsome, frenzied face that grimaced like an animal now, the muscular arms and chest, the defined belly that was flexing as he fucked his wife's mouth.

Marcel was awed and so horny. He grabbed his wife's hips and started yanking her on his cock. She grabbed Dez' hands and put them on her head and he grabbed her hair and pummeled her mouth.

Both men fucked her hard and Angela loved it. Dez saw that Marcel's eyes were glued on his cock and he eased back, and started pulling almost all the way out of Angela's lips and then burying it in. He got in her throat and she swallowed him whole and gurgled, rolling her head.

"Touch her throat and feel my dick fucking her," he rasped at Marcel and the white guy did it and grunted. He started stroking his wife's filled throat, feeling the big dick moving back and forth. Marcel gasped and his dick grew rigid. Angela cried around Dez' dick, and jerked and sucked ferociously and he exploded violently in her mouth. She took the first two blasts and then pulled back and let him spray her face and tits. She sucked him dry. Marcel cried and came, filling up the condom.

Angela got up drunkenly and wobbled off to clean up. She paused in the doorway, cum trickling down her jaw and sloshed her fingers in her dripping hole as she rubbed Dez' cum into her face and tits and licked it off her fingers.

"Thanks guys! I am one lucky girl."

Chapter 13

Dez and Marcel sat side by side on the couch, their cocks spent and soft, lying in their laps. Marcel was grinning, looking at Dez' cock. Dez was looking in his face, and Marcel couldn't read his expression.

Marcel patted Dez' shoulder and got up to pour them both drinks. Dez took his glass and tipped it and then sipped.

"Do you want to see me fuck your wife?" he asked in a cool voice.

Marcel blushed, but his smile was wide as he nodded.

"Are you sure," Dez asked him sincerely.

"Yes! But you have to use a condom."

Dez started stroking his cock and Marcel's eyes fixed on it.

"I will put one on later. I can hold it back!"

"No! That is dangerous man!"

"I can hold it and fuck her for hours without cumming. Trust me!"

Marcel shivered, for he believed him. He just knew that this black man could fuck his white wife for hours, hammer her and make her scream, if he wanted to. The thought excited and scared him.

"She has been real excited about this. I will pay you two grand more, if you do a good job and make her real happy," he winked and smiled, feeling better as he thought he reminded Dez who was really in charge here.

"Don't worry, I will make her scream! Pour some wine over my dick. Flavor it for your wife..."

Marcel reached over and pured some cold, expensive red wine over the black shaft and chuckled. As Dez stroked his cock, the Italian gazed at it mesmerized.

Angela returned with her face freshly made up, and new pair of split crotch thongs and stockings. She rasped with ant and ran over, wagging her ass and giggling naughtily. She sat between the two men and stroked their cocks: Then she put her thighs on Dez' legs and her head in her husband's lap. She blew Marcel as Dez worked her pussy expertly. Marcel's eyes were glued to the thick, black digits working his wife's pink slit, making hips roll and buck. He got so horny he grabbed his wife's head and pushed her down on his meat, sending it up her throat.

"Put it in her," he grunted sharply.

"Pull up her thighs and keep them up!" Dez responded raspingly.

Marcel did it and gazed at Dez' engorged, veined black shaft sliding into his wife's pussy. She cried around his cock and started rolling her hips as she blew him. Dez lay down on his hip to get a good swing and started fucking her tight hole in nice, deep, slow thrusts. Angela cried around her groaning husband's mouth. She took his hand and led it to her engorged pussy. At first, Marcel spread her lips and gazed at Dez fucking her pussy, groaning at every deep thrust of the black cock into his wife. Then she started rubbing Angela's clit. She got all horny and her rubbed her harder. She stopped sucking his dick and turned to gaze at her happy pussy. Her hips started pumping furiously and she came screaming.

"Ride him. Go and ride him!" Marcel grunted with wanton lust. Turn around so I can see your ass riding that biog, black cock!"