All Comments on 'The Second Time Around'

by stevie3624

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
passionate

This was really sincere. Also hot. Also very naughty.

Bad boy!

showhershowherover 16 years ago
Sounds true, hot and loving!

This is the first of your stories I’ve read. You have either participated with your mother or wanted to very badly. 2nd Time is well written and comes across as a hot but tender love story.

Some of us out here have lived “the life” to one extent or another. My mother and I found ourselves in love and had a torrid four day affair while I was on leave from the service. I was the instigator, gently forcing myself on her, but she became a willing participant.

I married after my service and mother remained happily married to my father until he died. We made love only a handful of times after our initial affair but we stole many kisses and loving caresses over the years.

Mother was sixty years old the last time we shared a bed. I hope to write about it someday but I’m not as prolific as you appear.

I’m looking forward to reading your other tales . . . thanks for the memories!

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 16 years ago
Beautiful & Romantic!

A brilliant piece...so realistic and believable. Just a wonderfully written story! Incest stories don't get much better than this!

wolfen1974wolfen1974over 16 years ago
WOW

I agree with everyone. I really don't understand how society thinks incest is wrong when this is how the earth was first populated. Anyway, great job on this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Idiot

Wolfen you are an idiot for making such a comment,my old wife Eve has three sisters,where they came from you better ask them Adam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
incest masterpiece

stevie you have amazing talent. Your stories are so tender and loving, exactly the way love between a mother and son should be!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
a perfect fit!

A typically fine story from this author! It shows what happens when a son's dick and his mother's cunt come together. Of course they're a perfect fit-- Nature meant that dick to get stuffed up that cunt! Shit, that's where a son's dick BELONGS! It's all so natural and easy that Jesse and his Mom are surprised. Jesse is so pleased that his mother sucks his cock as no one else ever could. No reason to wonder--no one else ever has the same love for a boy's prick and balls as his own mother! You can tell from the loving care and attention his Mom lavishes on her son's dick and, especially, his balls, which she laps and sucks with motherly fervor. Jesse is delighted to find his Mom's throat open up to take all of his stiff dick. Best of all is when he plows his big prick up between Mom's legs and blows his balls up her welcoming motherly twat! Nothing can match the pleasure mother and son derive from their happy guilt-free motherfucking! Nothing can keep the boy's stiff dick from the cunt he came out of!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
Excellent tale!

It was one of the best mother/son stories I have read.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
Outstanding!

It was one of the best mother/son stories I have read.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Sweet romantic and sexy story.

Difficult relationships are sometimes more rewarding. Thank you for writing.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
about as romantic as they get

sorry they had to lose the years in between.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous