The Second Time Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm overwhelmed with my love for her at that moment and I push harder and faster into her sweet pussy. I know I'm having sex with the love of my life and I tell her that. The sounds she makes brings me to that place where my release is inevitable. I say, "MOM..." and she knows I'll come."

She says, "Yes baby," and she moves in the way that will heighten and intensify my orgasm. I hear her 'yes baby,' as I have always heard it. It means, yes come inside me, yes fill me, yes fuck me. My cum fills my mother's womb and I almost recoil from the force of my ejaculations into her pussy. But even before the pleasure of my release passes, the weight of what we're doing slowly descends on me. We kiss and I'm thinking about Carol and Karl. It would have been so much easier if my wife Carol was a bitch, or a cheat, but she is none of those things.

Mom holds me and asks me what I'm thinking. I don't tell her, but she knows. She says. "This isn't going to be easy, is it?" I give her a half smile and she says, "I know sweetheart, but I'm not going to give you up either."

We made love when we could after that. I owned my own business, and it was easy for me to get away, so we made love a lot. The first week was a honeymoon and I was able to set my thoughts aside and be with mom as much emotionally as physically. The next few weeks were harder as I began wrestling with myself, trying to reconcile it all. I was willing to rationalize if it would work, but it didn't. Mom and I talked, but none of the scenarios made any sense. It started to get to me.

No matter what some people think, you can't have it all. I know I can't. Carol began commenting on my 'Distance' from her. I didn't see a neat ending because I was still in the middle of it. And if it sounds like a soap opera, I can't help it.

I unburdened myself a bit when I spoke to mom and began writing this, but I felt the future closing in on me while my mother's kisses were on my lips; and when my cock was on my mother's lips. That's another problem. I didn't plan on going into detail on this kind of thing because I was afraid it would make my mother sound like a whore. She's not. She's a wonderful woman, and one who's very good at sex. She has capacities that Carol simply doesn't have.

Mom can take me down her throat. The first time she did it I was stunned. I never asked her the obvious questions about it, because I probably didn't want to know. I'd almost forgotten what it was like until we began making love again. I remember the first time she did it to me as I inched farther into her mouth until I could feel myself at the usual point where a woman would stop and use her hand. But mom kept taking me deeper. I was almost afraid to move until I couldn't help it. It didn't matter. I could flex my hips and mom stayed with me. Over and over she took the full length of me into her until she used her tongue on my balls. I knew that no woman could ever make me feel what my mother made me feel. And I was amazed when she told me to come like that.

I thought I'd had the ultimate orgasm when I came in my mom's mouth, but she seemed to outdo herself each time we made love. After the first time I came in her mouth she said to me, "I want to do everything for you," and she came close. After the summer of having my mother, the word anticlimax took on a new meaning for me. And once we started again, I knew that the sex I had with Carol could never be enough.

But it's always more than the sex. I wasn't in love with Carol the way I was with my mother. There was no burning passion; I had just been going through the motions with her after mom left me.

So mom and I snuck around for about a month; that gets old fast. So after making love one afternoon, I had my head in mom's lap as she stroked my hair. I said, "We have to do something, don't we mom?"

She said, "Yes baby, I guess we're putting off the inevitable because it's easier to do nothing."

I said, "I'll do it first. Do you think I should tell Carol the truth, I guess she deserves it."

Mom said, "Nobody deserves to be put through that kind of pain...baby that would be a selfish thing to do. She wouldn't understand and it would just complicate everything. Honey, it's more important to be kind than to be truthful, and at least your business is doing well enough to give a settlement that can keep her on her feet." Mom was always smarter than I was. So I agreed and over the course of the next months, the divorce was pretty much a done deal. I felt like hell, but it was fortunate that Carol and I had put off having kids until the business was built, and at least she was still young enough to start over.

Later on mom began her proceedings and poor Karl kept saying to her that he thought they were happy. Mom tried to take all the blame, but she felt terrible about what Karl went through. After lots of discomfort, Mom and I moved back in together.

We celebrated six months together last night. The good news is that Carol is seeing someone, and Karl wasted no time finding someone to help him spend his money. We celebrated the way we always do, together, at home, alone. We called it our six month wedding anniversary, and we are more than married.

I watched my mother putting nail polish on her toes last night after her bath. I took off the towel that she was wrapped in telling her I wanted to look at her great body. She always laughs in disbelief, but she still thrills me. Her body was warm and fragrant and I scooped her heavy breasts and sucked on the rosy tips. I can't get enough and lucky for me, mom still always says, "Yes." I feel fortunate that our libidos are in sync, because I can't imagine wanting to let a day go by without having her physically.

I'm not a body-builder, but as a joke I picked her up and carried her into the adjoining bedroom and dropped her on the bed. I told her to open her legs and she gave me a sexy half-smile I tear my eyes from hers to take in her ass and her legs and her tits and her pussy.

I went between her legs to suck on her pussy. I like giving her head almost as much as I like her giving it to me. Her clit was engorged and felt thick between my lips. I licked around it for a while and when I sucked it up she said, "Oh Jessie, I like that so much."

I said, "I like you so much," and went back to attending to her pussy and clit.

When she was more than ready, and I was at the point where I could no longer wait to take her, she said, "Baby, I want all our anniversaries to be like this, with you inside me."

I said, "That's what I want too mom." I pushed into the place that had been giving me comfort every night for the past six months. Her flesh was yielding and everything I touched seemed sensitive and charged. Everything I touched felt firm and pliant. Her tit was hot in my hand and I knew it was the way she loved me that made it all feel so good. I couldn't imagine tiring of my mother's pussy.

Mom moved with me and enveloped me in her flesh. I ran my hands over the soft curves that were everywhere on her body. I lifted her leg onto my shoulder and held her ass as I pumped my stiff rod into her center. I moved my hand to her big tit and massaged it as I continued my penetrations of her pussy. She said, "I'm so glad you're mine baby; you're my boy, you're my man, you're my love, aren't you baby?"

I said, "Yes mom, and you're mine, my beautiful girl." The pace accelerated as we both moved harder and faster into each other. Her hands were clawing at me as I could feel the jerking motions and trembling that usually signaled that her orgasm was about to begin. Even though mom could suck me in that unbelievable way, fucking her, face to face was still the best thing I could imagine. It was simple and pure. It was two people loving each other. It was a mother and son as one.

I watched my cock as it slid in and out of her pussy. I remembered back to our first lovemaking when I never closed my eyes because I didn't want to miss anything. My thickness split her flesh and opened her, time and again in an accelerating rhythm. I pushed hard and she responded with a long slow moan that grew. I rubbed her button with my thumb and her climax hit.

I pumped hard to come with her and I released as she said, "YES, Yes baby, yes..." I loved knowing that my cum was filling my mother's pussy. It felt as if I was giving her myself, and she was giving me a mother's ultimate love. She said, "I love when you come inside me baby...my sweet baby..." She kept moving and I kept firing cords of juice into my mother's waiting pussy.

When we finished I was still saying, "Mom...mom...mom..." as I kissed her and held her body close to mine. I exhaled and started to loosen my grip until mom said, "Don't let go baby, never let me go."

I kissed her eyes and said, "I won't mom. I won't."

As she lay in my arms, with the warmth of her breasts and thighs against me, she said, "Jessie, will you marry me?"

I hesitated a moment and said, "I'm not sure what you mean mom, but yes of course I'll marry you."

I said, "I mean that we should do something that says that we're together, forever." She started to get excited and said, "Maybe we could get dressed up and say some vows to each other...and celebrate...and go on a honeymoon; you know, I never had one, and I'd love to have it with you baby."

I said, "Sounds great mom; when should we do it?"

"How about New Year's Eve," she said.

I said, "That's only two weeks from today, but okay, let's do it. What kind of vows do you want to do?"

"Oh I don't know, we'll each make up something...just make sure yours has something about 'Forever' in it."

I laughed, "Okay mom, maybe you want to write it for me?"

She also laughed and said, "No baby, I want it to come from you."

So we booked a hotel in the Bahamas, and on New Year's Eve before the fireworks display went off, we stood on the balcony of our room that overlooked the Caribbean. It may sound corny, but it's not, when you're in love. There was no moon, but the stars made a sparkling canopy over us. When mom had asked me what she should wear, I told her to wear white, because everything was new again.

Her dress was short and appropriately frilly. Her legs looked lovely in sheer white stockings and heels. There was enough of her cleavage showing to get me interested.

Mom took out a card from her clutch, but she never looked at it. She looked at me and said, "My darling Jessie, I love you and I give myself to you completely. You were always a precious gift to me and now you give me everything I need. You've renewed my life and made me young again. The path we've chosen may not be an easy one, but I promise to be there with you, loving you, forever."

I also had my vow memorized. I said, "Daniela, you're forever my mom; Daniela, you're forever my wife; Daniela you're forever my love. You're all I ever wanted. Loving you has set me free, and it has bound me to you. I promise to be faithful to you, to be there when you need me, and to always love you."

We exchanged rings, and I said, "Was three forevers enough?"

She laughed and said, "Yes darling, thank you." Then we kissed. We were still Jessie and Daniela Michaels, but something had changed, and I think we both felt it. The deep kiss was full of promise. She looked at me and just stared as if she was in a timeless moment. I said, "Mom? Should we go to dinner and to the Casino?"

She said, "No baby...later," as she unhooked her dress at the back of her neck. She turned and I unzipped her. She stepped out of the dress and I saw her bridal lingerie for the first time. It was complete with garter belt and a garter around one of her thighs. To me she was wedding cake, and I proceeded to do what should be done with wedding cake.

She moaned under my mouth as I moved her hood and clit that was still covered by her panties. She grabbed at my hair and when I felt her honey seeping through the material. I took her panties off. I reached behind her to unhook the lacy bra, and as she propped herself on her elbows, her tits spilled out. I was always mesmerized by them. They had a heft and weight in my hands that had got me going from the first time I ever touched them. I said with exaggerated awe, "Lord that is one great pair of tits."

She laughed as I sucked one of the ends into my mouth. She stroked my hair as I drew on her nipple and she said, "I'm so glad you like them Jessie." I urged her to the edge of the bed and she opened her legs as I undressed enough to get my hardened rod out. She touched it with the flat of her hand and said, "I love to see you hard for me Jessie; I love to see you wanting me."

All I could concentrate on was getting my cock into her and I said, "Oh yeah, mom." I held one of her ankles and directed my cock into her pussy with the other hand.

As I entered her she put her hand on the place where we joined and said, "Yes love, you're all for me now, aren't you, you're my baby."

As I moved in the wet flesh that her channel had become, I said, "Yes mom, I'll always be your baby." I moved my hips to do what only a few sons have done with their mothers. I felt privileged to have a mom who could see past all the taboos and have a loving physical relationship with her son; a son who was now her husband.

She said, "Jessie...Jessie...Jessie..." as I pushed deep into her center. It was almost a cry as she held my back with one hand and fought to push herself onto my cock from the edge of the bed. I watched my entries into her body and caught sight of the pucker of her sweet smaller hole. I wet my finger in my mouth and placed it on rosy hole. When I pushed it into her ass she said, "Oh Jessie..."

I said, "I want to take you in there mom."

She said, "Yes baby, mommy's here for you, your wife is here for you."

I said, "Your mine aren't you mom?"

She said, "I am baby, I belong to you, all of me is for you."

I took my sopping cock out of her pussy and placed it on the smaller hole. With gentle pressure I passed her anal ring and entered the tight channel. Mom said, "OH OHhhh..." and let out a long slow groan before catching her breath and saying, "Oh YES Jessie, yes baby, I'm all yours now."

I penetrated her a few times and the exquisite pressure and heat was almost too much for me; I wondered how it was for mom. When I asked she said, "It's good baby, I love to give myself to you this way. I knew it would be you. Yes love, do it, do it." I pushed in and out until I was burying my cock all the way into her and my sack was up against her ass. I held both her legs up and continued as she kept repeating, "Oh Jess, OH Jess..."

I kissed her as I penetrated her and the eight years melted away. I was the boy again that first made love to his mother, and she was the young woman giving her body with love to her son. The names and labels melted, and were gone; lover, wife, husband, son, and mother, were one.

12