The Secret Life of....

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linda1234
linda1234
535 Followers

"Tits and pussy under a tux - that'd be so naughty, so sexy. And I'll wear my wedding dress."

"Your wedding dress!!! The dress you and I spent so much time shopping for? We endlessly looked at designs online, and all that shopping, shopping, shopping, until we found the perfect dress! Are you sure? You want to make love with a girl while you're wearing your wedding dress? Before you've worn it to your wedding!"

"No. Not with a girl. With you. In fact, it'd be only fitting because you spent so much time helping me buy it. I think it'd be awesome! Please don't say "no" - at least try on his tux and see how it looks on you. Its in the other bedroom. Meet me back here after you put it on."

Wendy nervously went to the next room and fumbled with the unfamiliar garment. Her mind was numb as she figured out, at long last, how all the parts of the tux fit together.

Kathy finally shouted that she was ready. Wendy re-entered the room and gasped at how beautiful Kathy was in her dress - which was "their" dress, in a way, because Wendy had helped Kathy pick it out. Wendy had of course seen Kathy try it on in the store, but this time was different. Knowing they were going to make love in it made it look so much more romantic and beautiful.

Kathy smiled wickedly at the sight of Wendy in Bill's tux. "I can't believe how good that looks on you. You look so much better in it than Bill does. The way it curves out for your tits -- tits in a tux, oh my God!! You putting curves - and panties and a bra - into what is supposed to be a male garment is sexier than anything I've ever seen. Let's see how we look in the mirror."

Kathy held Wendy's hand as they both looked at their reflections in the large mirror. Kathy thought to herself, "When Bill finds out that Wendy and I made love in our wedding clothes he'll go nuts. I'll tell him that's what he gets for fucking a stripper."

At the same moment Wendy thought to herself, " I thought I'd lost her to Bill. I was so sure I never had a chance with her that I didn't even try. But soon we'll make love. After that, she'll be mine. I've always dreamed about being the one wearing the wedding dress. But one dress and one tux is traditional, after all...."

After a minute they silently faced one other, stared into each others eyes, and kissed. Lightly at first, then harder, then with all their passion. Very soon Wendy knew that Kathy would indeed become her bride. And Kathy knew it too.

---------------------

Readers - if you like this story, please send me your suggestions for other situations Wendy could fantasize about in a sequel.

linda1234
linda1234
535 Followers
12