The Secret Lives of Goddesses 02 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers

"...What?"

"Oh, well, Stacy and I got Diana to come around, in the end..."

"Ugh, really? You sluts!"

"Hahaha. Well anyway, you can count me out tonight."

"Alright. Bye."

"Bye."

Dammit. In her head were images of herself sprawled out on fine sheets... Diana was hovering over her, pumping that beautiful mammoth cock of hers in ecstasy, covering her with thick ropes of cum which splashed against her mouth, chin and neck. She gladly gulped it down while the other girls obediently licked her body and touched her in private places...

Stacy was Audrey's next place to turn, as though she wasn't as useful as Erica she was almost always looking to have some fun.

"Hi Audrey."

"Hey Stacy, you little slut. I heard what you and Erica did after you dropped me off."

Stacy giggled softly into her phone. "Mm-hmmm. It was good, too."

"Well, would you like to give it another go tonight?"

"Sure. But on such short notice? Have you talked to anyone else?"

"No, not really, except Erica. She's stuck with her kids. But you know, Diana's birthday is next week, so we could like... give her an early surprise birthday party."

"Oh, okay!"

"Yeah. Well, I'm going to keep calling the rest of us. I'll come pick you up around twelve thirty."

"Okay. Bye."

***

Though she still wore the skirt and boots of her uniform Jenn's loose jacket enveloped her, and her purse from her shoulder. It was finally time to close up for the night, and she was ready to go home for a rest.

Diana had stuck around until the very end, still ordering that steady flow of drinks. She stood by the doorway now, for hers and all the other tables now had chairs stacked on them as another waitress vacuumed the carpet.

"You know, I saw your bill. So should I take anything you say seriously?" Jenn asked.

"Oh, of course you can. I can really hold my liquor... a couple dozen rum and cokes is no big deal."

Jenn squinted at Diana, wondering why, if that were actually true, it was necessary for rum to even be in her drinks. "Well... okay. I mean, other than your breath, you don't seem very drunk."

"Right? Here, I'll walk you to your bus. Where were we?"

They picked up a brisk pace. "You were telling me about... Monday night," Jenn mumbled.

"Right. It was special... something very different from what I have had with my other girls. It's something I'd like to have again."

"Of course you would."

"Yes... and I would give up all of them for it. For you."

Jenn started to slow, turning to look at Diana. "You... you would?"

They came to a stop and Diana stepped close, tenderly taking Jenn's hands. "Yes, I would. I think it's time to change my ways. I had it right the first time, when it was just you and I."

Jenn just blinked, her mouth opening slightly to reply, though she couldn't find the words.

"Let's try again," Diana said. "We'll do it right. Just you and me. Starting tonight."

Jenn stepped toward her. She pressed herself close and wrapped her arms around Diana's sides. "Okay," she whispered.

Chapter 19

From the moment they entered Diana's room clothes were being shorn and bodies were grinding together. Lips passionately joined. Having come to an agreement, all that was left for the two young ladies to do was satisfy the desires they both felt, in what would surely be the first of many couplings.

Diana had Jenn crushed against the wall with her sizable breasts, a powerful pushing force when they were bound by her bra. She had forced Jenn's skirt up around her waist, letting her indulge in lewd handfuls of her sweet, rounded bottom. Jenn just groaned and sighed, all too glad to be the victim of Diana's lust, which she could already feel creeping down her thigh.

She started to pull up at the hem of Diana's shirt. Feeling that tug, Diana stepped back, giving Jenn the space to do her work. With that tiny white t-shirt removed Jenn was quick to have her own dark blue tank top off also before Diana pinned her once more with the vast cleavage within that pink bra.

Diana was getting harder and harder, and eventually Jenn could feel the hotness of her exposed member against her leg as its length exceeded that of her own denim skirt. During their first reunion Jenn was initially shocked and intimidated by the sheer size of her, but by her second encounter that huge tool was the main subject of her cravings. Moaning deeply, she ran a hand along the extent available to her reach.

Discomfort eventually her desire to stay close, and Diana had to step back again to shed more of her clothes. Efficiently she pulled both her skirt and her usual tight black undershorts down. Her length sprung free as she reached her knees, only to settle in a position jutting way out before her as she got to work undoing her bra.

Jenn immediately got to her knees. As she followed suit in removing her own bra from her smaller yet still very impressive breast she already had the hardening end of it in her mouth. By the time she was tossing her bra aside her other hand was working its way up and down Diana's long shaft, eliciting moans and chuckles from the gorgeous goddess of a blonde as she reached her full hardness.

For a moment they continued like that, with Diana standing nude as Jenn in her thong and displaced skirt worked her tool. Eventually Diana reached to her chin and tilted it up, and by gently lifting she urged her to stand again. Jenn's lips smacked loudly as she reluctantly let go of Diana and rose.

"So... you tell me, my bed or that couch?"

"Your bed, definitely."

"Then come," Diana said, as with swaying hips and a stiffly bouncing shaft she led her to the bedroom.

As she stood before the bed Jenn started to shimmy out of her skirt and thong. Diana laid herself down, assuming an angelically divine pose despite the massive tool that sprouted from her groin. It throbbed with anticipation as she watched Jenn's fantastic figure become bared.

Jenn laid beside her, and at a more measured pace they began to kiss. They delicately stroked each others bodies as they pressed themselves breast to breast. The feel of Diana's steely rod against her belly was giving her basal urges, but she let the moment linger. They were now lovers, and they would kiss as such. She was overjoyed to have her Diana back for real, to be alone with her in her bed.

As if reading her mind, Diana whispered: "I'm all yours now... this is the way it should be." Jenn nodded and reached down to give her cock a long, slow stroke. Indeed, that was only hers also...

***

"Just us, huh?" Audrey said. It wasn't often that she did the driving, but circumstances dictated that she would be at the wheel.

"Uh huh," Stacy replied as she buckled herself in. "I didn't wanna call Donna, because you know. And Shelley lives too far away anyway."

"Alright, fair enough."

They drove on towards Diana's apartment.

***

"Mmmhhh, babe," Diana groaned. She laid back luxuriously, her eyes blissfully shut as Jenn kneeled beside her. She had Diana's cock again tucked in her mouth, while she slowly yet firmly tugged up and down at its length.

Diana reached out to tease Jenn's slit, where she found she was already very much aroused and ready, wet and slick. She licked her finger, then said, "do you think you can get on top?"

Jenn reluctantly released the tip, though she still slowly worked the shaft. She felt some hesitation, for she was unsure about how she would go about taking the lead on such a massive tool. She was also very much enjoying those moments of worshipful attention. "Well, ...it's worth a shot."

She swung her leg over Diana's supine form and stood on her knees. Holding that member parallel to her body, the head was level with her hips. "You're just so fucking huge, though."

Diana giggled softly and gave her hips a little wiggle, which continued all the way up to those voluminous globes on her chest. "Yeah... so?" She took her own cock in one of her slender hands, ready to guide it in.

Jenn rose a couple inches off of her knees, and Diana took aim. Slowly Jenn lowered herself, moaning weakly as she felt that hot hardness begin to part her lips and make its way inside. Settling back down on her knees, she already had several inches of her buried. She started to rock her hips gently, easing herself into the lovemaking process, gradually taking more and more.

"Oh yes. Yes, yes," Diana purred. Jenn was pleased to see her smiling wide with pleasure as she laid back and kneaded her own hefty breasts. This was lovemaking. Sharing that smile, Jenn bent close to place a couple kisses on her lips, the movement achingly passing more of that cock into her until there was room for no more. At that moment, completely filled by Diana with her breath upon her lips and her beautiful, perfect visage filling her vision, Jenn knew she was hopelessly in love.

***

"What floor is she, again?"

"Eighth," Audrey said. "Room eleven."

It was just their luck that someone was leaving the building as they arrived. They'd caught the door, saving them the trouble of having to buzz themselves in... and adding to the element of surprise. Now they were on their way up, moments away from a surprise visit. Privately, they were both already wet with anticipation for the fun they would surely be having...

***

"Yes, god, just like that," Diana cried. Jenn was crouched over her, thrusting up and down over that cock, repeatedly impaling herself on as much of it as she could. It wasn't the prettiest way to make love, but the time for elegance was behind them; now mad with pleasure, they coupled like animals. Her thighs were starting to burn but she fought on, because it just felt so damn good. With each pass the ridge of Diana's head ravaged her G-spot.

Jenn eventually collapsed over Diana, the ache in her legs too great to continue. Wasting not a moment, Diana grabbed Jenn's hips and started to thrust in and out of her, taking over with the same speed and vigour that Jenn had displayed.

"Whoaa, fuck!" Jenn groaned. She simply hovered there, letting Diana drive into her and stir up intense sensations in her deepest. The blonde then ramped up a notch, moving with a power she was unable to attain on her own.

"Oh god, don't stop... don't stop, don't stop!"

Despite all the time they'd spent apart Diana still knew what to do to make Jenn cream. In a careful but sudden move she flipped Jenn onto her back, their breasts bouncing heavily with the change of position, and moved her grip from her hips to her thighs. Holding her legs wide open, she started to mercilessly attack Jenn's most sensitive spot with quick, shallow thrusts.

"Oh, fffffuck!"

***

Stacy and Audrey stopped dead in their tracks at that sound. They were two doors down from Diana's room but they could already hear the cries of pleasure coming from within.

"What the fuck," Audrey muttered. They shared a look of confusion, then marched over to that door and pressed their ears against it. There were soft moans and sighs and the rhythmic creaks of a mattress, amidst the constant sound of deep, rapid breath.

"Okay, stop, please, I can't take anymore," they heard their interloper cry.

It wasn't the voice of any of their group. Someone else was in that room, and whatever Diana was doing to her, it must have felt good.

"Oh, Jenn baby, but I'm so close," Diana gasped.

Audrey and Stacy's heads snapped towards each other. Jenn, Audrey mouthed. Stacy nodded.

***

Diana laid herself back, biting her lip softly as she worked her huge, glistening cock in tiny motions, her fingers grasping the area just below the head. It was enough to keep her where she was, two steps away from climax. In her disorientation Jenn watched Diana pleasure herself. She observed how the movements of her slender arm repeatedly quivered the beautifully large sphere of her adjacent breast. Pre was steadily running out onto her hand.

When Jenn had sufficiently regained her strength she crawled toward Diana on all fours. Diana stopped stroking, simply holding her cock steady so Jenn could take over. The pre had dripped down that entire length, so she started at Diana's sac. She slowly slid her tongue up, higher and higher, picking up that delicious slippery fluid until she met Diana's fingers, so contrasted to the monster tool they encircled. She kissed them, then plunged the head into her mouth, where she drank that slow flow of precum from the source.

Diana dropped her hand to her side, surrendering to Jenn's tongue. Her mouth fell slack from the all-consuming pleasure. "Jenn... uhh, damn. I want to finish inside you."

"Okay," Jenn whispered. She got to her feet and slowly lowered herself over Diana's huge tool. "Ooh... I can tell you're about to blow. You feel even huger."

"Uh-huh," Diana replied, wincing as Jenn's warm body enveloped her once more. With two thirds of her length buried, the tip of her cock was pressed against Jenn's deepest.

With one hand on Diana's shoulder for support, Jenn reached down and grabbed the remaining few inches of shaft. She rose a bit, giving herself a little more area to work, and began to quickly, firmly milk the base of that penetrating pillar. Diana started to become tense, her face contorting as the immense pressure built within her. "Come on, baby... give me that huge cum."

Diana pressed her cheek against the pillow, and with a feeble sigh pushed her hips up, again sinking herself as far in as Jenn could take her. She erupted.

"Ohh, my god," Jenn whispered. That vast pillar was spasming hugely inside her, and with each mighty shudder a wave of hot cum washed through her, only to spurt out of that tightly crammed place onto Diana's thighs. She started to work herself up and down the shaft a few times more, revelling in the feel of her lover's hardness and hot blasts mid orgasm.

Chapter 20

Audrey and Stacy were silent as they left the apartment. There was little to say, for they hadn't yet had any time to digest what they'd heard outside of Diana's door.

Finally Stacy broke the silence as Audrey started up her car. "So is that Jenn girl Diana's new favourite? And she won't even invite us out now?"

"...I don't know. I guess," Audrey said. "I mean she didn't even text us, she just... went off with her."

Stacy pouted, staring out of the car window. "Oh well... I mean, they're old friends and all." She sighed. "But it seems unfair."

"I have a feeling this won't just be a one-night thing." Indeed, she'd heard in Diana's voice something that was missing from all of her interactions with them... a need, a dependence. It was very much unlike the cocky, self-assured attitude she showed during their group orgies. "I wouldn't be surprised if we start hearing from her a lot less."

"So Jenn has taken her from us."

"Well, yeah. Simply put, I think that's exactly what's happened."

There was silence again, save for the sounds of the road. Audrey turned on the radio.

The simple sort of girl she was, Stacy's thoughts were mostly ones of self pity. How unfortuitous it was, that Diana should reject them when they all adored her and craved her! Audrey on the other hand was already weighing her options, picking and choosing courses of action. One of the many lessons she'd learned from her father was that there were always ways to get what you want. They weren't always morally sound ways, but as long as you were smart enough to cover your tracks things would work out in your favour.

"Whoa, whoa, easy!" Stacy cried. Audrey had come to a screeching halt behind another car at a red light. "Why are you driving so fast? Are you angry?"

"Angry...? Oh, I guess. Maybe a little. Yeah, I am, actually. I'm also just thinking."

"Okay. About what?"

"Oh, I dunno. Angry stuff."

"You aren't thinking about doing something to Jenn, are you?"

Audrey took her eyes off the car in front of her and fixed a blank stare on Stacy.

"But she was so nice! I mean sure she's taking away Diana, but-"

"Yeah, she is a 'nice' girl," Audrey interrupted. The firmness in her voice gave her authority, and Stacy went silent. "But the thing is... nice girls finish last. Right now we're the ones finishing last. Are we gonna be nice?"

Stacy shrugged.

"We're going to have to show just how not-nice we can be."

"Okay, fine. But how?"

Audrey paused. "I'll have to think about that."

"Why don't we get the other girls involved? We can have a big brainstorming session."

"Hmph," Audrey retorted. Would that be a good idea? "I dunno. Maybe. Do you think we could all keep a secret? Or that the others would be willing to do something immoral? I don't think Donna would, she's too wimpy. And Shelley, I don't even. She's just weird."

"To get Diana back, sure."

"Yeah, well. I really don't know. Why don't we just arrange a meeting and test the waters."

"Sure, okay. I'll start texting them now."

Chapter 21

The gathering was taking place the following Saturday at Audrey's condo, around eight pm. As far as the other girls knew, it would be just another of their typical get-togethers... after all, would she really be able to get the whole group assembled if they knew it was to plot misfortune upon Diana's friend? As was typical at their gatherings there were drinks, in this case a couple bottles of wine.

Erica was the last to arrive. "So, where's Diana," she asked with her usual easy going half-grin.

"Apparently she won't be coming, tonight," Shelley said. From the look on her face Erica could see that she thought it was quite odd, and likewise Erica felt the same. Then why were they all there?

"That's right. In fact, I don't think she'll be coming out to see us much at all, anymore," Audrey said.

The soft chatter in that living room died down. Audrey suddenly had everyone's attention.

"What, what do you mean, she won't be seeing us?" Donna mumbled flatly.

"I mean, someone's taken her from us."

"Who? Is she alright?" Erica asked.

"Oh, she's fine. She's great. It's Jenn, her old friend. The waitress. They've been off having fun together, just the two of them... unbeknownst to us."

"That's okay. We'll just have to call up Diana, remind her that we're still around and looking to have some fun also," Erica said.

"Yeah, what's the big deal? She's probably just having a little honeymooner with the newest member of our posse. She and Jenn will probably both be with us in a matter of days," Shelley said, amidst nods of agreement.

"No, I don't think it's quite like that. You saw the way Jenn stormed out on Wednesday, after your band's show. That girl does not intend to share Diana," Audrey replied. "In fact, the only way I can see them getting together again is if Diana told her she won't see us anymore."

"Okay. So how do you know this," asked Donna.

"Audrey and I went down to Diana's apartment last night, to surprise her," said Stacy. "Jenn was in there with her. They were um... very noisy."

Several gazes were turned downcast at that, disappointed to hear that there was empirical evidence for what Audrey was saying.

"Well, this sucks. No offence to the rest of you, but I kind of need Diana to be here to make it, ah... worth my time," Erica said.

Privately, Shelley squeezed Donna's hand. At least they were worth each other's time.

"Yup. Which brings us to why I had us gather here, tonight," Audrey said. "We're gonna get Diana back."

"How?" said Donna.

"By any means necessary," Audrey replied quickly, darkly in fact. Stacy winced, having already discussed some possible 'means' with her.

"Whoa, whoa. Are you telling me you're going to do something to that girl?" Shelley asked.

"Not just me. We," Audrey said, gesturing broadly to the rest of the group. "Provided, you're all in with me on this. Let's vote."

The girls passed around a few glances and shrugs.

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers