The Secret Lives of Goddesses 02 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers

"All in favour of removing Jenn the stupid slutty waitress, raise your hand," Stacy said.

Audrey and Stacy raised their hands. Erica looked indecisive. Shelley crossed her arms defiantly, while Donna just snuggled up closer to her.

"Okay, so all against," Audrey said.

Shelley and Donna both raised their hands, while Erica remained undecided.

"You haven't voted yet," Stacy reminded Erica.

"I know, I know. I... I'll need to think about it."

"Your vote will tip the balance. Come on, what will it be?" Audrey urged.

Shelley turned to Erica, who was struggling for words. "It's wrong. So what if Jenn's taken Diana away? That's Diana's choice. We have no right to interfere with that."

"Yeah. And Jenn is nice. She doesn't deserve... whatever it is you intend to do to her," Donna added.

"Uh-huh," Audrey said, beginning her defensive. "So you're telling me it's all well and fine that Diana will be gone? You're telling me that you don't need her? That you're not craving her, right now?"

There was silence.

"Yeah, just as I thought. Whatever Diana is... it isn't normal. And we all need her, in a way that isn't normal."

Erica nodded her agreement. It was true.

"So, do you vote in our favour?" asked Audrey.

"I don't know," Erica said. She got to her feet, suddenly very weary about the whole situation. "I'll need to think about it. I'm going to go now... and I'll tell you what I think, once I've decided."

"And you can count us out," Shelley said as she and Donna also rose. "We aren't going to have anything to do with any of your plots."

"Fine. That's fine," Audrey said. She turned her gaze down to her glass of wine as the three left her apartment. "It's up to you, Erica. Make the right choice."

Chapter 22

Erica was kind enough to give Donna and Shelley rides home. Shelley righteously took that opportunity to try and sway her vote away from whatever treachery Audrey would come up with.

"Erica, don't go with Audrey on this. I'm pretty sure she intends to do something illegal. Do you know how her dad does business? He's basically like a mob boss with political affiliations."

Erica nodded, "yeah. Yeah, I know."

"So, we could get in a lot of trouble. And personally, I don't think I could deal with the guilt of whatever ends up happening here."

"Shelley, what you're saying makes a lot of sense. But I'm afraid it's not that simple, for me."

"What do you mean?" Donna asked.

"Girls, do you know how old I am?"

"Uh, is that a trick question? I guess you're like, thirty five," Shelley said.

"Nope. Forty-five."

"No way," Shelley said. "I couldn't tell."

"Yeah, no one can. Before I met Diana, I was getting wrinkles. Gray hairs. I was starting to sag, etcetera. Not a pretty picture. But somehow, that's been undone. The clock has been turned back since then."

Shelley and Donna had no response.

"She's the fountain of youth, girls. I mean, how do you feel after we've spent the night with her?"

"Pretty um... pretty amazing. Like I can do anything," Shelley said.

"Like I've got a belly full of gold," Donna chimed in.

"Exactly. She's some sort of magic. And now we are considering giving that up. How do we cope with that? How can I cope with growing old? I'm not done with my youth, yet!"

"But, Erica... it's the right thing to do. She might seriously try and hurt Jenn," Shelley said.

"Well, like I said back there. I'm going to have to think about it, and I'll get back to you all once I've decided."

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers