All Comments on 'The Secret Swap'

by MarcusPhaeton

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
All went well...

All went well but nevertheless this was deceiving the wives...Like cheating them in doing what they didn't want...For that 2*...Will this have a part 2?

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 9 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I really liked it!

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 9 years ago
The story had a plot - not credible - but ...

... it was just an excuse for a stroke story which might appeal to teenagers The plot being known in advance by the wives - or figured out by one or both while they were being used - would have made an interesting story, This version had tension only in the reader wondering just when the shit was going to hit the fan

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 9 years ago
Why swap

As I read the wife's description of the early morning fuck, it seemed very similar to what he did with the neighbor's wife. Why swap if the experience in the dark is identical to the experience with the wife? The dangers after discovery are potentially huge and the pleasures of the act seemed the same as if they did not swap.

I suppose the high level of tension was something different, but it is something that I would not find desirable.

Thanks for the attempt. The sex descriptions were hot even if the plot was thin.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
nice neighbors

Wish for neighbors like these.... hot hot hot

FreedomBaseFreedomBaseover 9 years ago
Do you Think ??

The story was great and it follows human nature to a T. I know how women are. You could slip a one dollar bill and a hundred to any wife, in the night, in complete midnight darkness: tell her to keep one or the other ~ and she's gonna pick the hundred EVERY time. Each wife "knew" it wasn't her husband; and the next morning decided not to ruin the fun they were having by letting their Best Kept secret out.

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleover 9 years ago
Husbands are sluts

At least the sex was good.

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleover 9 years ago
2 stars.

Toooo staaars.

Harper2Harper2over 9 years ago

maybe I've been lucky. I've made love to many women in my life. But no two of them were the same? I really believe that if any one of my ex lovers were to secretly come to me in the night I would immediately know who it was by the way she made love.

amyyumamyyumalmost 9 years ago
Cute, entertaining, and erotic

I liked it! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A creative theme...

secret sex and willing participants always make for a good basis for a story and this was well written. Women tend to have a better sense of smell than most men so some readers might be wondering why they did not notice they were with a different partner simply due to their natural odor,. Could have used that for a fun and quirky ending. Otherwise, good detail, fun to read and definitely got my imagination going!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Non consent

You think it's cute, but I think it's rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She Knew

There is no way you could have close sex and not smell and feel that it is a different person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous