The Secret Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized that I was rock hard. She got up and walked over to the sink, and I could see that her nipples were standing at attention under her nightshirt. "I can't believe you don't remember it," she was saying.

I got up and walked behind her. I felt my hard dick against her ass, and she giggled and put her hand behind my head, pulling me in for a kiss. "Or do you remember? Did you just want to hear me talk?" I was reaching around her, feeling her tits under the thin fabric of her nightshirt, and I was kissing her neck.

"I need it now," she whispered, and my hand grabbed her panties and pulled them down around her ankles. She stepped out of them and I stood up, pulling down my boxers at the same time. To my surprise, she reached down and grabbed her nightshirt and then pulled it off over her head and threw it on the counter. If the kids were to come in now, she'd have to run through the dining room to avoid being seen naked. But I certainly wasn't complaining. She reached behind and grabbed my hard cock, guiding it into her. She was wet. Very wet.

She leaned over the counter and stood on her toes. I slipped inside and started to move in and out of her. "Oh yes, that feels good," she said. I could feel her moving back against every time I thrust into her.

"God, that feels so good," she groaned. I had my hand on her hips, pulling her against me as when I drove in and pushing her away when I pulled out. It didn't take long. She started to moan loudly, and then she almost screamed as she came. "Oh yes, oh my god yes," she panted as she climaxed.

Even though I was excited, I was not close to coming myself. Not only had I already come about six hours ago, but I never really liked morning sex. It never felt that good to me, and besides, I hadn't had much sleep the night before. After my wife came, I pulled out and was about to pull up my boxer shorts.

My wife turned around and grabbed me. She started to kiss me and she pulled me tightly against her. "We're not done," she said before plunging her tongue into my mouth. My cock was still at attention, and she was stroking it with one hand. Then she turned around again and guided me back into her.

"I want more," she said.

I slid back in and started pumping into her again. She was reaching down between her legs, and I could feel her cupping my balls and running her fingers around her lips. She was so wet that she was practically dripping. Then she reached behind her with one hand, and I saw her fingering her ass. I was shocked - again. I had never seen her do this before. We had had anal before, of course, but I never saw her touch herself like this. She was rubbing her juices between the cheeks of her ass. I wet one of my fingers and then reached down and started to finger her asshole. She moaned and I knew what she wanted me to do. I slipped the tip of my finger into her and she giggled happily. I was still pounding into her, and now I had a finger up her ass at the same time. She obviously loved it.

She was wet enough now, so I pulled out and, holding my dick in my hand, I started to rub the head of my cock against her tight little ass. Then I started to push in. She was wet enough that I the tip of my cock slid in fairly easy, but it was so tight that I could only go in very slowly, inch by inch. She was pushing back against me as my dick slowly sunk into her, and it was hard to tell if her cry was from pleasure or pain. Once I was in as deeply as I could go, she moaned and looked back at me. She gave me a naughty smile and I grinned back at her. I started to pull back out, slowly, and then back in. Out and back in, out and back in, each time getting a bit faster, until finally, I was fucking her ass just as hard as I had fucked her pussy. She loved it, crying out in delight with each thrust and moaning every time I withdrew. "Oh god, that feels good!" she said. She was reaching back with both hands now, holding the cheeks of her add wide open as I continued to thrust in and out.

She said, "I bet you didn't think you'd be fucking me up the ass in the kitchen when you rolled out of bed this morning, did you?"

I chuckled and grabbed her hips, pulling her back against me hard with each thrust. Before I knew it, I was ready to come. "I'm close," I said.

She reached between her legs, taking my balls into her hands, and started to massage them. She knew this would make me come faster, and that's exactly the affect it had.

"O god," I said, and she laughed, rubbing me harder. I felt myself go over the edge, and I started to shoot into her, bucking hard with each spurt: once, twice, and three times. I held her tightly on the last thrust, until I was totally spent.

She reached back, pulling me into a kiss and asked, "Good start to the day?"

12