The Seducer: Mission Impossible Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer felt her heart go out to all those brave little souls. Some kids looked healthy enough but still others could barely sit up in bed. There were IVs everywhere she looked. One kid had so many tubes and wires attached to him that he looked like a human robot. But his smile was perhaps the biggest of them all.

James approached the boy and gently hugged him. The boy was so bad that he couldn't lift his arms to hug James back. James kissed his cheek and the boy laughed. The woman standing next to him, his mother Jennifer assumed, put her hand over her mouth as tears formed in her eyes. James nodded at the woman and then moved to the center of the room. He beckoned Jennifer over.

Jennifer walked over to him, feeling the eyes of every child on her. One cute little girl held out her arms as she walked past and Jennifer felt her heart break. She hugged the girl and struggled to contain her own tears.

By now all the kids were chanting "Harry Potter! Harry Potter! Harry Potter!"

James held his hands out for silence. The room hushed.

"Children, I have a very special guess with me today. Can everybody say, 'Hello Jennifer?'

Dozens of voices suddenly shouted, "Hello Jennifer!"

Jennifer fought back tears as she joined James in the middle of the room. James grabbed two copies of Harry Potter from a nearby stand and handed her one. He opened the book and the children leaned in eagerly.

And so they began reading.

***

James hugged one more child goodbye. He waved his hand and walked out the double doors. A part of him was sad to leave again.

I love those children. They are so pure and innocent. They are the only human beings capable of unconditional love. Kids lose that ability when they grow up. These kids won't have the opportunity. None of them will live more than a few years.

As always, a deep melancholy settled over James as he left the kids. He wondered if one of them will have died by next week. He hoped not.

Jennifer was leaning against the wall. Her hand was shaking as she covered her mouth.

This is my chance!

James hugged her just in time. She collapsed against his shoulder and began to weep. He stroked her hair and whispered reassuring words. For once, he didn't care that he was revealing a real part of himself. It was necessary sometimes. So for now, he just grieved with her.

As he held her, he thought back to his first visit here. He had been just as affected as Jennifer was now. Only, he had no one to hold him. But that didn't matter. These kids had saved his life. At least, they saved a part of it.

Jennifer stopped crying after a few more minutes. She disengaged herself from James and hiccupped. She pulled some tissues from her purse and blew her nose.

"I'm sorry," she told him. "I think I stained your shirt."

James looked at his shoulder, saw the mascara stain, and laughed. Jennifer smiled and then laughed herself.

"Thanks," she said gratefully. "Thank you...for everything. What I experienced in there...that means more to me than any words can describe."

"No problem," he replied.

He held out his hand. "Shall we get you home to that dashing husband of yours?"

She smiled and grabbed his hand. She squeezed it and he squeezed it right back.

Hand in hand, they walked to her car.

***

Jennifer walked back to her car in a daze. The powerful emotions she had just experienced were still running through her body. Most of all, she was just in awe of James. The way he was with the kids was magical. When he read, he wasn't just sitting down and reciting words. He was leaping around and doing sound effects. All of his characters had their own distinct voice. Jennifer felt embarrassed as she read all of her parts in the same, droning voice.

But James had reassured her that the kids loved her. They certainly loved him. And what was more, Jennifer saw in James something she had yet to see in him. When he was with them, a mask seemed to slide off his face. Jennifer would have never known that he was hiding behind a mask. But she had seen the difference. She didn't know why he was hiding, but he needed to be that guy in the hospital all the time.

He just seemed to glow. He was even more beautiful, if that was possible. And Jennifer was scared shitless. She felt cracks running around the wall of her heart; the wall that her husband had put up. Jennifer didn't think it was possible. But somehow...

Oh God! I think I am falling for him!

Scared, she let go of his hand and walked quickly to her car.

"Is something wrong?" he asked her.

Yes! Yes something is wrong! You are killing me!

"No, why?" she lied through her teeth.

"Oh...no reason I guess. So, do you think you would like to do this again?"

No! Tell him no Jennifer! This is getting out of hand. I just came here for the kids. I didn't come here to ruin my marriage!

"Yes," she heard her traitorous tongue reply. "I would love to."

"Ok!" His smile spread over his face. "Goodnight then."

"Goodnight." She fiddled with her keys but didn't get in her car.

Good God woman, get in the car!

James stared at her eyes. She could see his cheating moving rapidly. Her heart seemed to beat out of her chest. Her palms were sweaty. Hell, her whole body was sweaty. And she couldn't move. His lips looked full and delicate in the light of the lamp in the parking lot.

He took a step closer. "Jennifer..." he began. He seemed to be at a loss for words. He stepped closer.

Jennifer couldn't feel her heart beating anymore. It had probably jumped out of her chest and was running home to tattle on her. His face was inches away. She tried telling her feet to move but they seemed to be cemented to the ground. His lips came in. She felt an intense heat sweep her body. She was almost shivering.

His lips came towards hers...and went past. They brushed her cheek right next to the corner of her lips. An electric jolt went through her body. The area of her cheek where he kissed her seemed to be on fire.

"Goodnight," he whispered, his voice husky with lust. He stepped back and Jennifer snapped back to reality.

Shit! Shit shit shit!

She turned to her car, fumbled with her keys, and jerked open the door. She got in and quickly slammed the door. James was barely getting in his car when she sped out of the parking lot.

I love Mike! went through her head over and over on her drive home.

***

Mike had dinner waiting for her when she got home. He had gone all out too. There were dozens of candles lit all over the room. Her dinner was arranged very artfully on her plate. And Mike had set out her favorite bottle of wine. Jennifer couldn't think of a way to make her feel guiltier.

"Hey baby," Mike said. He kissed her and guided her to her seat at the table.

"So, how was it?" Mike popped open the bottle of wine as he smiled down at her.

Jennifer waited until he filled the glass before responding. She needed some time to gather herself and Mike's display of affection was really coming at a bad time.

"It was so good, honey. You can't believe what those children have to go through. It was the most amazing thing I have ever done for anybody."

Mike grinned wide, as though he was sharing her experience.

"Did I mention how proud I am of you?"

He seated himself at the other end of the table and began pouring a glass of wine for himself. "I want to know everything."

And so Jennifer told him. She told him how she felt doing what she did. She told him about how she had cried afterwards.

But she didn't tell him about James. She didn't mention that it was James who comforted her when she cried.

And she most certainly didn't mention that moment in the parking lot when she wanted him to kiss her so bad.

Oh god, I really did want him to kiss me! What is wrong with me?

Jennifer never felt so lost. She still loved her husband with all of her heart. That feeling was still there. But then, how was it possible for her to want another man?

She finished dinner as fast as she could, and then told Mike that it had been an emotionally draining day and she just wanted to go to bed. Mike told her that he understood and he even tucked her in goodnight. He kissed her forehead and went back to the living room, as the night was still early.

Jennifer lay in bed and stared at the ceiling. Her brain was making a sort of buzzing noise, as though it was trying real hard not to think. She didn't want to think about what almost happened tonight. Because deep down, in a part of herself that she refused to acknowledge, Jennifer might very well be falling for James.

But that shouldn't be possible! I love Mike so much. How is this happening?

Jennifer was so lost and frustrated that she sobbed into her pillow. Mike never heard a thing.

***

And so the weeks passed by in a blur. James was continually chipping away at Jennifer's defenses. They went to the hospital every week as well as the gym twice a week. They hadn't come close to recreating that moment in the parking lot but in some ways, the most important ways, James knew he was getting closer to her.

He no longer saw that look of apprehension of her face that was there for a week after the parking lot incident. Now, every time Jennifer saw him, a huge smile would light up her face.

James was taking the same approach that one would take to tame a skittish horse. He was letting her get use to some physical contact. Before she knew it, she was getting accustomed to his touch. It was nothing more than a brush of her skin, maybe grasping her hand for a moment, but it was enough.

Mr. Wombert, predictably, was getting even more impatient.

"Mr. Coltez, I know you don't want me to call you...but it's been over a month!"

James took a breath to ease the sudden flash of anger.

"Mr. Wombert, I told you when I first took this job that I work at my own pace. You should know Jennifer better than anyone. Do you think if I succeeded so easily in less than a month that she is the woman you think she is?"

"No...I guess you are right. The fact that she hasn't given in yet is somehow both exciting and frustrating. Are you sure you can pull it off?"

"Trust me, I have made great progress. I really don't think it's going to take much more. And don't worry about my bill. This job is going to be a flat $25,000."

"That's fine," Mr. Wombert replied, but he sounded distracted. "Listen...do you think...that maybe it would help if...you drugged her?"

James didn't even bother replying. He just hung up the phone. He really hated dealing with clients.

"Was that one of your clients?" Vanessa asked from behind him.

James turned around. Vanessa was lying fully nude on his bed. Mr. Wombert had called him during a particularly good fucking session. But now he wasn't in the mood to finish.

"I'm tired. We are going to sleep."

James turned off the lights and crawled into bed. He felt Vanessa's hand slide across his back. He slapped her hand away. She knows better. What the fuck is she thinking? That we are going to cuddle?

If she was upset by his rejection, she didn't say anything. Instead, right when James' eyes were sliding closed, she asked about something different.

"James...was I a job? Did my husband hire you?"

James snorted into his pillow. "Please, Vanessa. You were just practice. If you were a job, I wouldn't have even bothered to ask for payment. Hell, I wouldn't have even taken the job."

This time he did get a reaction. Vanessa let out a breath. A relieved breath. Curious, James rolled over.

"Why are you happy?"

It was dark, but James was sure she was smiling.

"Because that means you chose me...I wasn't some job."

James couldn't help it. He threw back his head and laughed. He laughed until his ribs hurt. Vanessa looked confused and scared.

"Oh my dear Vanessa, you are too good to be true! I haven't had a good laugh like that in years. You think somebody like me could actually love another person? You are so delusional!"

Tears welled up in her eyes. She rolled over and put her back to him.

Amazingly, James felt another twinge of guilt. What is wrong with me? It's not possible to feel anything anymore. That part of me was burned away. Burned away by that bitch Allison.

James hadn't thought her name since...the incident. Thinking about her brought back quick flashes of memory. He suppressed them as fast as they popped up. Troubled, it took him a long time to fall asleep.

***

Jennifer was laughing at a joke James told her when they rounded the corner and walked into the children's ward at the hospital. Instantly, she could tell something was wrong. The atmosphere was hushed...subdued.

James slowed down and the smile faded from his face. He walked to the nurses' station. Instead of being treated to the customary smile, the nurse working there looked at James sadly.

"Who was it?" James asked her.

Jennifer could tell that this wasn't the first time James encountered this situation.

"Kevin," the nurse replied sadly.

Jennifer felt a shock go through her system. Kevin was the boy who she saw on her first visit who couldn't even put his arms around James.

James put his forearms on the counter and leaned his head down. Jennifer jumped when James suddenly kicked the counter. The nurse came around the counter quickly and patted James's back.

"I'm sorry," she told him. "He was such a brave boy. He passed this morning. His mother was devastated, of course. She told me to tell you that Kevin really loved you. You really made a difference, you know that?"

James nodded, too choked up to say anything. The nurse patted him one last time and went back to work. Jennifer followed James to the nearby chairs and sat down next him. She wanted to be strong for him but before she knew it she felt her heart clench. She wept as grief rolled through her like fire.

She leaned against James and he put his arm around her. He wept with her.

After a while, they both stopped crying. James took her hand. "I really need a drink. I have some special stuff at my apartment for days just like this. Will you join me?"

Something in the back of Jennifer's mind was screaming at her but she was too numb with grief.

"Yes, I need a drink too."

Jennifer tried to think about what she was doing as James drove them to his apartment but she just felt so comfortable with him. They needed each other today. They had bonded and shared an amazing experience together. Nobody would understand their grief but each other. Her husband wouldn't even be able to help her. He hadn't been in the trenches with her. He hadn't gone through what she had gone through.

Tonight, James was the only person that could possibly understand.

***

James knew on the drive home that tonight was the night something was going to happen. He hated the fact that it was due to what happened tonight, but he was too pragmatic not to take advantage of it.

He wasn't really in the mood for fucking tonight, or to have his hopes dashed again, but it was better to just quickly get it over with.

I knew she was going to break.

He felt bitter. And tired.

But none of these emotions showed up on his face. He was the portrait of sorrow and grief. Jennifer held his hand on the whole drive over.

They arrived at the apartment complex. James drove into the underground garage and helped Jennifer out of the car. They both hadn't spoken since the hospital. He knew she was still too numb with grief and disbelief.

They took the elevator up to his apartment.

That bitch Vanessa better be gone.

James unlocked the door and let Jennifer walk in before him. He turned on the lights as Jennifer stood rooted to the spot she had stopped at. She was crying again.

James went around his apartment, checking to see if it was Vanessa-free. Thankfully, it was. Why did I let her stay here?

Shaking his head, he walked back to Jennifer.

"Jennifer, do you need to use the restroom or anything?"

She looked up at him and her eyes widen in surprise. She didn't realize where she was.

"Yes, I need to...freshen up."

James took her hand and guided her to the restroom. She closed the door behind her. James waited until he could hear the water running before he pulled out his cell phone.

"Mr. Wombert?"

"Mr. Coltez! It's good to hear from you. How is everything?"

"I thought you would like to know that I think tonight is the night. Do you remember my address? I have my whole apartment rigged with cameras. Be waiting outside in one hour to get your proof."

James heard him let out an excited yell. "Alright! Thank you! I am on my way right now!"

James hung up as Jennifer walked out of the bathroom.

***

Jennifer felt a little better after washing up. Her mind cleared up enough for her to be worried. She was in James' apartment. Alone. And she was in a very vulnerable state. But still...she needed him. It's not fair what happened to that boy! He was too young!

Jennifer felt the tears start falling again. James hugged her and led her to his couch. She sat down and leaned her head on his shoulder. He stroked her hair and she cried. He even kissed her forehead.

Jennifer couldn't stop crying. She needed an escape. She needed to stop feeling this pain. James kissed her forehead again. That kiss sent a spark through her.

I need this! It's the only thing that will make me forget the pain. I need to be comforted. I need...I really need...Mike I'm sorry. Only James can help me with this pain.

Jennifer lifted her head a little to gently kiss James' neck. His body went rigid, as though in shock. Then he relaxed. He kissed her forehead again, but this time more sensually. She kissed his neck again. She could already feel her grief slipping away as the more powerful emotion of lust took over. But grief was still there, mixed in with the lustful feelings. It made an interesting combination.

James' lips trailed their way down her face. He kissed her eyes. He kissed her nose. He kissed each cheek. Jennifer's body felt as though it was on fire. She was already so wet. The combination feeling of lust and grief was stronger and more pleasurable than any feeling she had ever had.

His lips made their way to her. They hovered, inches away from hers. She looked up into his eyes. He looked right back at her. The moment seemed to freeze in the air. Jennifer felt an overwhelming feeling of fate, as though this moment had been written so long ago. Finally, his lips descended. She held her breath and closed her eyes.

His lips met hers, engulfed hers, and embraced hers. Beautiful, wonderful bolts of electricity flowed through her. His lips were like a dream. She moaned with the pleasure of it.

James kissed her thoroughly. His tongue slipped into her mouth and out again. His hand sneaked up her body and caressed her breasts. Even though she was wearing a bra and a shirt, she could feel his hand pull and tug her nipples. She had never felt so alive to another person's touch.

She was surprised to find her hand sneaking down his body. She rubbed his crotch. She could feel his cock through the rough material of his jeans. He was sucking on her neck now. He kissed his way up her neck to her earlobe. He took it in his mouth and sucked on it. Her pussy was gushing juices. She knew her panties were soaking wet.

She couldn't take it anymore. She had to see this beautiful man in all his glory. All rational thought, even memories of her husband, had disappeared when he first kissed her. She was living for this moment now, not the future. She needed this, or else the grief would overcome her. Children and her love for them were forever her weakness.

She unzipped his pants as she stuck her tongue in his mouth. She reached in and grasped a big cock. She pulled it out and gazed at it. It was just as perfect as the rest of this man. His cock was long, thick, and straight. The head was huge. She wanted nothing more than to suck it, even though she hated blow jobs.