The Seduction: Book 01, Jon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy was in such a state of arousal that she was generating a lot of lubrication. As it leaked out of her vagina I would lick her clean enjoying her taste and smell but it was primarily her show at this point. She was intent on bringing me as far along as she could. By some unspoken agreement we both understood that I was to cum in her pussy.

I was as hard as my tired old dick jacked up on Viagra would allow. Before fucking her pussy I wanted to complete something I had started earlier. I eased myself out of her mouth. She was reluctant to let me go and repeatedly took me back by pulling my ass toward her and caressed me with her tongue as I attempted to roll her onto her stomach. At some point she realized what I was trying to do and finally let go. Getting behind her I lubricated my fingers in her pussy and then assaulted her ass. First, I used one finger, pulsing and probing, then another and another to stimulate and relax her sphincter. Fortunately for her I don't have a big dick because I was able to replace my fingers with it without too much effort or her discomfort. As I pumped her ass she rubbed her clitoris. It was glorious.

I felt myself building toward something and withdrew as she continued to pleasure herself. I turned her over and pulled her knees up. Just as I was getting ready to enter her she broke our embrace to take my dick in her mouth again to suck and clean it. Oh, my God. She was the ultimate sex machine. Who would have thought that sweet Judy would have such a voracious appetite for men? Lucky for me I was being used to satisfy it.

A quick kiss and a smile later Judy lay down and pulled me to her. Grabbing my dick she put it where it needed to go and then grabbed the cheeks of my ass pulling me into her as I thrust. We quickly established a rhythm and fucked each other for all we were worth. We started slow with deep strokes. Well, as deep as I could go. Her cervix was never threatened. We built to a more frenzied pace as she moaned and rolled her head back and forth. Being thoroughly schooled in her sexual cues I guessed she was close to cumming herself when I felt myself going over the top. As I went I slowed my pace down and thrust myself into her as deep as I could, again and again. Spent I kept pumping until she came. It wasn't too long after I had come. I let go of her legs and leaned forward to kiss her. She held me tight and close and then shuddered while I continued pumping. She tensed and then shuddered, again. The tension in her body dissipated as she slowly relaxed under me. Putting her arms up and locking her wrists behind my neck she looked at me and smiled with far away, dreamy eyes. Then she pulled me down to her and kissed me slowly with much tenderness. She snaked her tongue into my mouth and slowly caressed my tongue with hers. I returned the favor and she sucked the tip of my tongue as it withdrew. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and then a long deep hug with occasional kisses on the hollow of my neck. We lay in each others arms shattered by the intensity of the pleasures we took from each other, and what we had accomplished.

After a while we separated and played with each other in the afterglow of some great sex, a touch here and a caress there, the odd kiss and hug. She put the tip of one of her fingers in my ass and slowly pumped it. After such an intense and prolonged fucking we were both reluctant to let the moment and each other go. Withdrawing her finger she sucked it clean before kissing me and said, "Not bad for an old man."

Finally, Judy observed that it was a little early in the day to have wine but that this was a special occasion. Would I mind getting her a glass while she cleaned herself up? I told her I thought I had done a pretty thorough job of that when she reminded me of a last minute addition.

She found me on the patio in my boxer shorts and a glass of wine for each of us. She went over to the photo set and picked up her dress and t-shirt. Coming back to me I noticed her chest above her breasts was still flushed. Pulling on her t-shirt she slipped into her dress using it as a dressing gown. Sitting down next to me the dress fell to the sides revealing her nakedness from the waist down. I really enjoyed her casual attitude toward nudity and fantasized what it would be like on a beach with her.

I put my glass on the table, leaned back and extended a hand. She picked up her glass and took a sip. Still holding her glass she reached for my hand with her other and held it rubbing my fingers with her thumb. I said, "That was a long time coming and worth every minute. I can't tell you how good I feel being fucked so thoroughly and completely. And, to be fucked by someone I like and respect as much as I do you makes it all the sweeter."

"Bill is a lucky man. I wish you and him the very best."

"Well, that's an odd sentiment. Oh, I greatly enjoyed our fucking but don't think for a minute that Bill and I enjoy each other the same way. He has his needs and preferences just as you do, as I do. We're all different and our needs are differently met. My attitudes toward sex and sexuality have slowly changed since Bill and I began our journey on the Internet. As my understanding of myself has deepened I've come to realize that my appetite is more layered, textured and sophisticated than I ever imagined and that to satisfy it requires more than one partner. I'm not saying that I plan to go out and fuck everyone in sight but there are tastes that I need to consider before I am fully satisfied. Then and only then will I be wise enough to know what I want.

"Bill and I have discussed this a lot lately. Actually, this was a topic long before we moved here. He came home last night and knows that I planned this seduction for today. At least, what I had hoped we would be doing. He's okay with it. You are my first venture into a wider world with this new understanding of myself. I had to start with you because I am totally at ease with you. Your kindness and tenderness assured me that this would be a positive experience and one I could grow from. I suspect I will seek out less kind and tender partners to answer other questions I have.

"I have no idea how far I have to go or how long it will take but I will always remember this morning as the beginning of the rest of my life. Please don't think that this was a one-off encounter. It isn't and because I knew it would be so sweet, I never intended it to be. There is much I want to learn from you and much more I want to give. This has been good, so very good and I want more. I hope you feel the same way."

We took a few more sips of wine and then got back to work. Judy had that freshly fucked look and quality to her that came out in her pictures. Our newly found closeness and familiarity made our work easier. We kept her sultriness and smoldering sexuality alive throughout the day by me taking more Viagra and dropping the boxers. We took an early afternoon break to enjoy and pleasure ourselves, but this time at a less frantic and more luxurious pace. Though the second time was as good as the first, it was vastly more sensuous.

The pictures that came from that shoot that made their way onto the Internet were well received by Bill and Judy's subscribers. Retention and new subscriber rates remained high. They were happy with the result and wanted to continue their journey.

Me? I've had the opportunity to meet and make great friends with a very special couple. We continue to work together. It's too convenient not to and, besides, I make a few dollars on the side. My wife still doesn't know what Bill and Judy do for a living. She's too busy pursuing her own interests to care beyond occasionally having cookouts and nights on the town with them.

Judy and I continue to work solo together and fuck each other senseless when we can. Lately it seems that we're fucking more and shooting less. She occasionally comes over and we spend the day enjoying each other and never take a picture. Less often we use her spare bedroom. That's particularly exciting when Bill is home. We have even enjoyed each other in the studio. I try not to let Bill's camera flashes distract me but it can be hard sometimes. Judy just ignores them. It's easier when the camera is rolling. The Klieg lights provide constant illumination. They also put out as much heat as light. I have no problem with that. It gets the juices flowing. Besides, I like it when Judy comes to me wearing a fine sheen of sweat. It makes our sex more primordial. I'll tell you about it later.

We talk about ourselves and our desires after sex. I carefully listen to what she says. She is very complex with many facets. I don't know if it's possible for someone to understand them all. I know she doesn't, hence her journeys. I do know she has new destinations in mind for us. I have no idea what she is planning but I'll be there for her. I cherish every step we've taken. She has given me so much pleasure and excitement. It's almost too much for an old man to bear. But, I try.

Jon

I've read Jon's account of how we found each other and the joy we bring to each other's lives. He is much too kind in his description of me. Maybe his eyesight is failing, but I try to live up to his expectations. His opinions are very important to me. He's a wise old man. Later I'll give you my recollections and interpretations of what really happened. Then you can be the judge of where truth lies.

Judy

Following:

2. THE SEDUCTION: BILL

3. THE SEDUCTION: JUDY