The Seduction of Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers

"Oh my," they heard and pulled their lips apart quickly. When they looked around, they saw Elaina and Rodney smiling at them.

Both Thomas and Amy were embarrassed.

"Uh... uh... we were just..." Amy started to say.

"I could see what you were 'just' doing," Elaina said but there was a smile on her face.

Just then, the band took a break and the four went back to the table.

"Amy, would you like to join me in the powder room?"

"Sure," she said and followed Elaina.

The two of them went into the restroom. When they were standing at the mirror fixing their makeup, Elaina spoke. "You and Thomas seem to have a very close relationship," she said.

"Uh... uh... yes, we're very good friends."

"I can see that," Elaina said with a laugh. "He's quite handsome, but then so is his cousin Rodney."

"Uh... yes," Amy said, clearly uncomfortable.

Elaina could sense that and changed the subject abruptly. "I guess you're wondering what I'm doing with such a... a... well, an older man?"

"It's none of my business," Amy said.

However, Elaina obviously felt she needed to explain. "Well, Trice has been very good to me. I met him when I was thirty, recently divorced, and down on my luck. He was almost sixty then but still very vibrant. We've been married almost ten years. Two years ago, he had his first heart attack. Then he had another about six months ago."

"I'm sorry Elaina. But you really don't have to explain anything to me."

"I know, but I'm sure you were wondering."

Amy looked at her and smiled. "Yeah."

"So what's the story with you and Thomas?" Elaina said, returning to her original subject. " I mean, I see you have a wedding band on and I know Thomas isn't married."

Amy felt her face flush. "Thomas is a good friend," she repeated in a non-committal fashion.

"I have to say he looks like more than a 'good friend'." However, there wasn't any accusation in her voice. "Listen Amy, I'm not judging you. I sometimes wish I had a friend like Thomas."

Amy smiled. "Rodney seems like a nice fellow," she said trying to change the subject back to her.

"Yes he is." Then out of nowhere, Elaina said, " Amy, Trice has been impotent for several years; primarily because of the medicine he has to take. I'm not saying I made a mistake marrying him-it was the best thing that ever happened to me, but a woman has her needs."

Amy was a little surprised that Elaina was sharing all this with her and she must have shown it.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be laying all this on you. After all we just met." Then she laughed. "Let's just have some fun tonight."

"I'm for that," Amy answered, relieved that the conversation was over. Amy didn't notice that the corner of Elaina's pink panties was hanging out of her purse as they walked out of the ladies room.

They went back out and found Rodney and Thomas waiting for them. The band was playing another medley of slow songs. The two men pulled the women back on the floor. As they danced, Amy looked over at Elaina and saw that she was plastered to Rodney's body. Amy smiled and pulled Thomas tighter.

Thomas began to kiss Amy's neck, bringing chills to her. His hands slowly worked down her back until he was holding her ass cheeks. Then they were kissing again. The room began to spin around Amy as the kiss went on and on. They were no longer moving but standing motionless, except for their lips and Thomas's hands.

When Amy finally pulled away breathlessly, she looked over and gasped. Rodney and Elaina were kissing. She looked around the room to see if anyone else noticed the boss's wife and the young man kissing. She saw that only a few people were left and they were mostly drunk. She watched as Rodney's hand slid down the back of Elaina's blue gown until he was grasping her ass like Thomas had done to her.

"Rodney's a fast worker huh?" Thomas whispered into Amy's ear.

"Yes," she whispered. Then she watched with wide eyes as his hand moved to her breast. Slowly, his large hand slid down and into the top of Elaina's gown. She heard Elaina moan but she made no move to stop him. Amy could feel her juice filling her panties as she watched Rodney's hand move under Elaina's low cut gown.

"We had better get out of here before someone sees them," Thomas said.

"I think you're right," Amy answered excitedly.

Minutes later, the chauffeur was in the front of the building waiting. Thomas told the driver to pick them up and then drive around for a while.

It was apparent that Elaina had had a little too much too drink as Rodney helped her into the limo. Amy and Thomas climbed in behind them. As soon as they were seated, Elaina was on Rodney, her lips searching his.

Amy gasped as she watched the rich "older" woman make out with the young man. Amy didn't watch for long because Thomas turned her to him and his lips captured hers. Soon the inside of the limo was filled with the moaning of four people.

There was a loud moan from the seat across from Amy and she pulled away and looked. Another gasp escaped her lips when she saw that Rodney had his hand between Elaina's legs. Amy felt her blood begin to boil. Her panties were soaked and she could feel her sex lips quiver as she watched the two across from them.

Elaina moaned and pulled Rodney until he was half lying on top of her, his hand buried between her thighs. Her legs slipped apart, giving the other couple a clear view of Rodney's hand paying with her vagina. Elaina had obviously taken her panties off at some point in the evening, or she had never worn any. Amy thought it might be the former.

Thomas pulled Amy to him and kissed her. His hand came up and cupped her barely concealed breast.

Amy moaned as his hand went inside of her top and pulled the soft flesh out. Then his head dropped and he took the nipple into his mouth. "Oh God Thomas," Amy moaned as he sucked her hard nipple. She looked over and saw that Rodney had pulled Elaina's top down and both breasts were bared. His mouth was locked to one as he played with the other. Elaina's eyes were closed and her head was back, her hand holding the boy's head to her breast.

As Thomas sucked on Amy's breast, his hand slowly slid up her thigh. He heard Amy moan and felt her open her legs. A second later, his fingers found her swollen sex lips barely concealed under her wet panties. He pushed the gusset aside and slid two fingers into her wet hole.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Amy moaned.

Elaina opened her eyes and looked over to see Thomas fingering Amy. She felt her vagina throb as her lover did the same. Elaina's skirt was up to her waist now and her top was down, baring her breasts.

Rodney thought she was going to stop him when she pushed him back and sat up. Instead, she reached for his zipper.

The noise from Rodney's zipper caused Amy to open her eyes. She watched with wide eyes as the pretty woman opened Rodney's pants. Then, with diamond-covered fingers, she reached inside. A moan escaped the woman's lips as she wrapped her hand around his hard penis.

Elaina struggled for a bit until she pulled his throbbing black erection from his pants. Another moan escaped her lips, then her head moved down, and without any preliminaries, she sucked him inside her mouth.

Now both Thomas and Amy were watching the two lovers across from them. Thomas reached over, took Amy's hand, and placed it on the tent in his pants.

Amy caressed Thomas almost absentmindedly, her eyes never leaving the woman across from them. It was obvious that Elaina loved oral sex. She was doing an excellent job on Rodney. His hips were moving up and down and he had his hands on her head. It was his turn to put his head back, close his eyes, and moan in pleasure. "Oh God baby, suck me," he hissed. "That's it, use that tongue," he said.

Suddenly, Elaina pulled away. Her eyes were wild with excitement. "Oh God, I can't stand it. I want you to fuck me!"

Thomas and Amy gasped.

Elaina leaned back on the seat and spread her legs.

Rodney smiled over at Thomas and began to strip his pants off. He already had his jacket off and his tie had disappeared somewhere in the ballroom. Suddenly, he was naked and crawling between the woman's legs.

"Wait! Do you have a rubber?" Elaina asked.

Rodney looked at her like she was crazy. "Don't use no rubbers. That's like 'taking a shower in a raincoat'," he laughed.

"I'm not on anything," Elaina said in a panic, looking over at the astounded couple across from them.

"Sorry babe. I don't carry them anyway," Rodney said and began to pick his pants up. Rodney had been through this routine before. Most women came around before he got his pants on.

"No wait!" Elaina said quickly, panic in her voice. Then she looked over at Thomas and Amy again. She bit her lip with indecision. "Uh... maybe it'll be alright one time. Oh Christ, I've got to have it," Elaina said and pulled Rodney back to her.

"Whatever you want baby," Rodney said and began kissing her again, fitting himself between her spread legs.

Amy sat stunned as excitement coursed through her like an electric charge. She knew exactly how the woman felt. Her vagina throbbed and she could feel a river of juice pouring out of her. Her eyes never left the couple as Rodney prepared to enter her. She saw Elaina grab his penis and place it at the entrance to her vagina.

Thomas had a wide grin on his face. This couldn't have worked out better. Elaina's indecision and ultimate surrender might help him with Amy, he thought.

"Ahhhhhh!" Elaina moaned as Rodney's large black cock slid into her very wet hole. Her legs came up and wrapped around his waist. Her expensive dress was a wrinkled mess at her waist. Their lips locked together as her hips began to buck into the young man. "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" Elaina hissed.

"Oh Jesus," Amy said as she watched Rodney's black ass move up and down, plunging his long cock in and out of Elaina.

Suddenly, Thomas slid off the seat. He began to kiss up Amy's thighs.

"Thomas what are you doing?" Amy whispered.

"I'm going to eat you while you watch them."

"Oh my God," she moaned and let her legs slip apart. Her movement pushed her dress high on her thighs. She grabbed Thomas's head and led him to her sopping vagina. "Oh God Thomas, suck me!" she moaned as he pulled the gusset of her panties aside and his tongue began to lick her. She could feel his tongue everywhere on her pulsing sex.

Thomas licked her swollen inner lips, then the smooth outer ones. Then he pushed her legs even further apart and slid his tongue deep into her throbbing hole.

Amy worked hard to keep her eyes on the couple across from her. She moaned as she watched the sophisticated lady acting like a total slut.

Elaina and Rodney paid no attention to Amy or Thomas. Elaina's face was a mask of lust. Her eyes were closed and her cheeks were flushed as her hands squeezed Rodney's buttocks, pulling him forcefully into her. Her legs were wrapped around his waist and her hips bucked upward to meet each downward stroke.

Rodney's naked body almost covered the small blond woman. He lifted her legs and placed them on his shoulders, bending her almost double, and giving him the leverage to force himself deep into her. His hips moved in powerful strokes, pushing his penis as far as it would go into the older woman.

Amy had a great view of his black penis splitting her stretched vagina. She could see the black skin becoming shiny with Elaina's juices. As she watched, she pushed her hips up into Thomas's mouth and moaned.

"Oh Jesus, I'm going to cummmmmmmmmm!!!" Elaina moaned as her legs locked around Rodney's neck. Suddenly, her body tensed and began to shake as she began to convulse in pleasure. Little whimpers came from her open mouth and her breasts heaved as she tried to get enough oxygen. Each time it appeared that she was done climaxing, she would start again. The sloppy sound of her vagina being pounded relentlessly by Rodney echoed throughout the limo.

The assault went on and on until Rodney moaned that he was going to cum. Now, it was Rodney's body that tensed in pleasure and he moaned, "Oh that's it baby. Take it! Take my cum!" Rodney pushed hard into Elaina. Then he froze and he bellowed like a bull, his penis buried as deeply as it would go, and his churning balls touching her ass.

He's cumming into her unprotected pussy, Amy thought as she saw his white cream start to appear on his black shaft. God, she's taking his seed into her and risking getting pregnant. Suddenly, Amy's vagina throbbed. "Oh God. Ohhhhhhh!!!" she moaned as a climax rushed through her. She pulled Thomas's sucking mouth to her climaxing hole.

Several minutes later, the limo was quiet but for the heavy breathing of the four people.

Elaina finally sat up. Her hair was a mess, her makeup smeared and her dress was bunched around her waist. Her legs were spread and strings of sperm began to drip from her stretched hole. She looked embarrassed at losing control, but her face was still flushed with excitement.

Suddenly, the car stopped and the driver announced that they were at Amy's house.

Quickly Amy and Thomas straightened their clothes and said goodbye to Elaina and Rodney. As they exited the car, Amy turned around and saw Rodney crawling over a very willing Elaina again.

Amy heard that Elaina and her husband were the proud parents of a baby boy nine months later.

Chapter 7

It was almost two o'clock and John had been restless all night. He wanted desperately to know what Thomas and Amy were doing. When he heard a car door close, he rushed to an upstairs window. He saw the limo pulling away and watched as Amy and Thomas walked up the sidewalk. He could see that Amy was leaning heavily on Thomas.

By the time the front door closed, John was at the top of the stairs in the dark. He could see the lower half of the two as they stepped into the foyer. Thomas was pressing Amy to the wall and it looked like they were kissing. He had to see more. Quietly, he moved down several steps. Then he gasped. Now he could see that Thomas was kissing Amy and he had a breast out of her top. His large hand was caressing her breast as he continued to kiss her. Then he watched as his hand moved down her body until it was under her skirt.

Amy moaned as Thomas slid a finger into her saturated hole. However, the moan was one born more of frustration then excitement. She wanted something bigger in her. She reached down, pulled Thomas's zipper down, and worked his large tool out of the opening.

John watched from the stairs as his wife caressed Thomas's penis. Then he saw Thomas push Amy against the wall and lift her leg, moving between. Suddenly, John was gasping for breath. He could see that Amy's panties were stretched to the side, baring her swollen sex. He suddenly held his breath as Thomas brought the head of his penis to Amy's swollen lips. He's going to fuck her right there in our foyer, John thought as the blood pounded in his head.

"Oh God Thomas, noooooo!" Amy moaned as the head touched her hole. Her body started to tremble all over. In spite of her reluctance, she needed him bad. Her mind was in a whirl of indecision. Without her conscious control, she opened herself wider and pushed her hips downward. "Ohhhhhhh!!!" she hissed as his large penis began to slide into her. The wide shaft stretched her as inch after inch went into her body.

She's doing it, John thought. I never would have believed it. She's fucking Thomas.

Suddenly, Amy realized what she was doing. "No, Thomas, please," Amy gasped, pushing him back, forcing his penis out of her. Suddenly she felt empty as her hole throbbed with need. She could feel the sex juices stirred up by Thomas's shaft dripping down her thighs.

She's come to her senses, John thought as he saw Thomas's wet penis slip out of his wife. Then he watched as his pretty wife slipped to her knees. He saw her eagerly lick the throbbing tip of Thomas's penis, laving the head with great care. She fisted his penis and licked his black stick like it was an ice cream cone. John could feel his own penis pulsing in his shorts. He pulled it out and began to run his hand up and down the length, careful not to get too excited.

Amy parted her lips and sucked the large head inside her mouth. She smiled and worked harder as she heard Thomas moan. Still, her swollen vagina felt empty, but as much as she wanted his penis inside her, she knew it was far too dangerous. Instead, her lips and tongue worked on Thomas, giving him pleasure in the only safe way she knew.

Thomas was only slightly disappointed. He knew there would be other opportunities. However, right now he was enjoying the blowjob immensely. He held Amy's blond head in his hands, directing her lips on his tool. He pulled her forward, forcing his penis to the back of her throat. When he heard her gag, he eased the pressure.

Amy pushed back hard, trying to relax her throat muscles. However, she could take no more than half his penis into her throat. She made a mental note to practice that on John. Right now, she wanted Thomas's cum. Her hand began to fly up and down his shaft and her mouth sucked hard. Thomas's hips were moving so fast that several times his penis slipped out of her mouth.

"Oh God baby, suck it!" Thomas cried as he felt his balls tighten. Suddenly, his legs tensed as excitement rushed through him. "Ohhhhhhh!!!" he moaned as his hips moved at lightning speed. Just as he felt his cum rushing up the shaft, his penis slipped from Amy's mouth. He desperately tried to get it back into her mouth but it was too late.

The first blast hit Amy on the chin, splattering down to her still exposed breast. She tried to pull his penis back to her open mouth but before she could do it, the giant head pulsed several more times, coating her face and lips with his thick discharge. Finally she captured the spitting tool in her mouth again and swallowed what was left of his climax. However, Amy's face was covered with his white cum. It dripped from her lips and chin.

When Amy stood up, Thomas looked at her sheepishly. "Sorry," he said when he saw her messy face.

Amy smiled and whispered, "No problem, I hear sperm is good for your complexion."

They both laughed quietly.

"You'd better go," Amy said.

"Thanks for going with me," Thomas said.

"It was my pleasure," Amy answered and kissed Thomas's lips gently.

He pulled her to him and pressed his mouth to her cum wet lips. They both moaned as his tongue went into her mouth.

Amy pulled away, breathing heavily again. "I'll talk to you soon," she said and practically pushed him out the door. Then she rushed upstairs. She had to walk through the bedroom to get to the master bathroom. As she did, she stopped and looked down at her sleeping husband. For a second she thought about crawling into bed with him. However, she knew that it was crazy-her face was still covered and dripping Thomas's cum. She turned and rushed to the bathroom.

John almost moaned in frustration. He had seen Amy's face in the dim bedroom light as she stood next to the bed. There was no mistaking the shiny residue on her lips and chin. He had watched Thomas put it there a few minutes before. He was almost disappointed when she turned and went into the bathroom.

When Amy looked into the mirror, she almost gasped. Her face was a sticky, cum covered mess. Thomas's sperm was literally dripping from her chin in a long string. She reached up and caught it on her finger and brought it to her mouth. You slut, she thought as chills ran up and down her spine. Then she scooped more off her face and with a shaking hand brought it to her still swollen vagina lips. She hesitated for a moment before she began to rub fingers through her lips. Then, she moaned and her legs almost buckled as she slid her fingers into her throbbing hole. An incredible climax rushed through her. She had to grasp the counter with her free hand to keep her from collapsing to the floor.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers
1...45678...12