The Seduction of Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers

"Oh God, eat meeeee!!!" Amy hissed as she pulled John's searching mouth between her legs. Within seconds, Amy was bucking into his mouth as a climax rushed through her. Her legs wrapped around his head, almost smothering him in her frenzy.

When John finally pulled his mouth from Amy's dripping vagina, he smiled up at her. He saw her lips whisper "I love you!"

"I love you too," he answered as he pulled back to his knees. His penis was rock hard and throbbing in front of him.

Amy looked at it dreamily. Then she turned over and got to her knees. She was trembling as she reached back and spread her ass cheeks. "Fuck my ass," she whispered.

John stared at her tiny brown star. It looked so small. It seemed impossible that his swollen penis would fit into such a tiny hole. His hands were shaking as he reached for the KY jelly. He smeared some on his penis and then squirted a large drop on the puckered hole between Amy's cheeks. He saw her shiver.

Then Amy moaned. "Oh God."

John pushed his finger inside her asshole, all the way to the last knuckle. Then, he worked his finger around until she was well lubricated. He felt her little hole squeeze him as he reluctantly pulled his finger out. "Are you ready," he gasped, his voice hoarse with excitement.

"Yes!"

John lifted up until the head of his dripping penis was touching the puckered hole. Slowly, he pushed forward. When he heard Amy groan quietly, he stopped.

"Don't stop," she hissed and pushed back at him.

John gasped as he pushed forward and felt her hole open for him allowing the head to slip in. Inside, it was warm and tight, and the walls squeezed his penis like a vise. Ever so slowly, his shaft slid into her body until his balls touched her vagina and he realized that he could go no further. John paused, waiting and enjoying the feeling of her tight hole caressing his entire length.

Amy was gasping for breath now. She had expected some pain but found only pleasure. Suddenly, she turned and looked back at her husband. "Fuck me! Fuck my ass hard!"

"Oh God," John groaned and pulled his penis halfway out. Then, he plunged back in. There were two screams of pleasure as John's penis hit bottom again. Then, he pulled out again. Further this time. Soon, he was moving the length of his penis slowly in and out of his wife's ass. He watched as her tight hole opened to him, stretching to accommodate every inch that he had.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" Amy cried. "Fuckkkkk meeeeee!!!"

Suddenly, the telephone beside the bed rang.

John was going to ignore it until he saw from the caller ID that it was Thomas. He reluctantly reached over and picked up the telephone as Amy groaned.

"He... hello..." he gasped.

"John?" Thomas asked, not recognizing his voice at first.

"Uh... yessss, Thomas," John slurred into the telephone.

"Is this a bad time?"

"Uh... uh no... uh yes," he stuttered.

"What's going on?" Thomas asked excitedly.

"Oh God... uh... Thomas, I'm fucking Amy's ass," John said.

Amy moaned at his words and pushed back into him.

"Oh Jesus, I'm sorry man," Thomas said, ready to hang up, his own heart suddenly pounding.

"Don't be man, I'm not," John joked as he gained control of his voice.

"I'll call back later."

"No man, it's okay. Why did you call?" John said, hoping he was calling to tell him some good news.

"Well, uh... I thought about our conversation and the... the answer is yes!"

"You'll fuck Amy with me?" John asked for Amy's benefit.

Amy moaned excitedly when she heard John's question.

"Yes," Thomas answered.

"Great man. I'll tell her," John said and then told Thomas goodbye. When he hung up the telephone he whispered to Amy, "You heard that didn't you? Thomas and I are going to fuck you together."

"Oh my God!" Amy gasped and forced her ass back at John's plunging penis.

Now John began to literally pound into Amy's willing hole. The conversation with Thomas was the icing on the cake for this very special evening. He heard Amy grunt with each downward plunge and she would sigh each time he pulled out. Within seconds, he felt Amy begin to tremble.

"Oh God John. Oh God, I'm going to... cummmmmmmm!!!" she screeched as her body began to convulse in pleasure.

John could feel throbbing inside her tight hole. The pressure was too much for him. "God Amy, I'm going to cummmmmmmm too!!!" John warned. Then his penis pulsed and began to spew the contents of his balls deep inside her sucking hole.

Amy didn't hear him; there were explosions going off in her head like she had never felt before. This climax was different than others. Maybe it was because of the telephone call. However, the contractions seemed to come from deeper inside, causing all of her insides to quiver. The quivering went on and on until she finally collapsed on the bed.

John followed her, his penis squirting the last bit of sperm into her still contracting hole as he fell heavily onto her back.

Chapter 15

John looked around the nightclub as he sat at the table waiting for Thomas and Amy to come back from the dance floor. He and Amy had been there many times and always enjoyed the service and the light dance music that the band played. Amy had thought it would be a good place for them to start their night.

The soft music soothed John's nervousness. It had been a week since he had watched Thomas make love to his wife. It still seemed like a dream. Yet there they were, holding each other and kissing in the middle of the crowded club. It was almost surrealistic to watch them glide around the floor. He could see Thomas's hands as they caressed Amy's thinly covered ass cheeks. The strobe lights flashed as the band played "Moon River."

Amy and Thomas walked back to the table holding hands. Thomas let her slip into the booth first and then slid in next to her.

Amy's could feel John's warm thigh as she moved close to him. Then Thomas's thigh was pressed to her other leg. She felt so warm and protected between the two men. "Miss me?" she whispered to John.

"You know I did," John said and kissed her passionately. At the same time, his hand went to her nylon-covered thigh. He felt her spread her legs and a little moan escaped her throat.

Amy pulled her lips away and fanned her face. "Whew, it's getting very hot in here," she said with a smile. Then, suddenly, she felt Thomas's hand on her other thigh. "Boys," she admonished them gently but opened her thighs wider, forcing her dress above the tops of her thigh high nylons. Then she moaned when both hands moved almost in unison to the soft bare skin. She sucked in her breath as fingers touched her already swollen sex lips.

John's finger entered her first, followed closely by Thomas's.

"Oh God," she hissed as both fingers stretched her then started to move in and out. Her head began to spin as her eyes closed in pleasure. She could hear the sucking sound the moving fingers made between her very wet lips.

It was strange for John to feel another man's finger inside his wife's vagina. His penis throbbed in his pants when he thought that later, he was going to feel something else sliding in and out of her.

Amy was practically losing her mind and knew that if either finger touched her clit she would climax like a skyrocket. She couldn't believe what was happening to her in the middle of a crowded nightclub.

Suddenly, John pulled his finger from her and whispered, "Can I have a dance with my wife?"

"Uh... what? Oh yes," Amy whispered when she realized what John was asking. Then she moaned as Thomas pulled his finger from her dripping hole.

John pulled her from the booth and took her to the dance floor. As he pulled her to him, he pressed his swollen erection to her stomach. He heard her moan and press her groin into his. "God, I'm hot," John whispered as his hands slid down to her ass cheeks.

The two of them barely moved on the floor as their bodies swayed together.

John kissed her neck and then whispered, "Are you going to let Thomas and I fuck you together?" he said, already knowing the answer but wanting to hear her say it.

"Oh God yes," she hissed in reply.

"Which one of us do you want in your pussy and which one in your ass?" John asked, again knowing the answer.

Amy whimpered. She was so excited that she could barely talk. "Uh... you... oh God... you in... in my ass and... Thomas in... in my pussy. Oh God John... please take me home," she pleaded.

John took his wife's hand and led her back to Thomas. "I think my wife wants to go home," he said to Thomas with a smile.

Thomas smiled back and saw the excitement on Amy's face. Her eyes were glazed over with lust.

The two men led Amy to the car. John drove. As soon as they were off the parking lot, Thomas and Amy were kissing. John tried to concentrate on driving but his eyes kept glancing over. When he saw Thomas unbuttoning the front of Amy's dress, he almost ran off the road. Then, he forced himself to keep his eyes on the road but he could tell from Amy's gasps that Thomas had his hand inside her dress.

Fortunately, it was a short drive. As soon as John had the car in the driveway, he jumped out. The two men helped Amy up the sidewalk and steps. John fumbled with the keys as Thomas held Amy in an embrace again.

The two men practically carried Amy into the house. They stopped in the foyer and took turns kissing her. John pulled her dress up to her hips from behind. As she kissed Thomas, he moved his hand between the cheeks of her ass. A moan escaped from Amy's lips and into Thomas's mouth as John slid a finger into her clenching anus. He felt Amy lift up until she was on her toes, as if she wanted to get away from the intruding finger. However, seconds later she pushed back down, taking the finger as far as it would go into her ass.

Amy felt like she was going to climax. She knew that it was far too soon. She pulled John's hand away and slid to her knees between their bodies. First she opened John's pants and freed his erection, and then she did the same for Thomas. Now she held two hot and pulsing penises in her fists. One was long and black the other smooth and white. She almost giggled at the contrast. Instead, she leaned over and sucked the white one into her mouth. She sucked and licked the head until it was throbbing. Then she pulled away and turned to Thomas. She did the same to him. Soon, she had both men moaning as she went from one penis to the other. She even rubbed the tips together as she licked both heads at the same time. When she looked up, she saw that both men's eyes were closed.

Neither of the men wanted to cum this way. John pulled Amy to her feet and the two of them practically carried her to the bedroom.

The room had been prepared in advance. There were silk sheets and the bed was turned down waiting for them.

John pulled Amy into his arms and kissed her as Thomas stood behind waiting his turn. Seconds later she was turned around and kissing Thomas. Amy gasped as she felt her dress being pulled from her shoulders and dropped to the floor. Now she stood with only her heels and nylons on between two fully dressed men.

Thomas began kissing down her front as John did the same down her back. Thomas stopped at her breasts, sucking each one into his mouth. John continued on, until he was kneeling behind her.

John's penis throbbed in his pants as he gazed at his wife's sexy ass. He reached his hands up and separated her cheeks, exposing her little star. With a moan, he brought his lips and tongue to the pulsing hole.

"Oh Jesus," Amy moaned when she felt John's tongue enter her. She forgot where Thomas was for a moment until his lips touched her sex lips. She looked down just in time to see him open his mouth and begin to push his tongue into her vagina. Suddenly, she was being penetrated from front and back by tongues. Her legs began to tremble so much that she could barely stand. She grasped Thomas's shoulders and squatted slightly, giving both men better access to her throbbing holes.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" Amy moaned incoherently as the licking tongues drove her mad with desire. When she could take no more, she screamed, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Thomas and John pulled away at the same time. Thomas led Amy to the bed. He lay down on his back, his big black penis pointing to the ceiling. Amy crawled onto the bed and got to her feet. She stood for a moment, almost swaying, her legs trembling as she looked at the long stick that was going to penetrate her in a second. Then, she straddled his thighs and squatted.

John crawled onto the bed behind his wife. He knelt behind her, steadying her as she placed the head of Thomas's penis at her entrance. She turned her head to her husband and captured his lips as she began to slide down Thomas's pole. A loud moan escaped her mouth, muffled by John's lips.

Amy began to tremble uncontrollably as Thomas's large shaft reached the entrance to her womb.

John began to help Amy move her hips up and down, forcing Thomas's penis in and out of her stretched hole. Then, he moved back and pushed Amy forward until her breasts were pressed to Thomas's chest.

Thomas captured her lips and moaned as her hips continued to move up and down. He felt John kneeling behind his wife. There was a moment where he felt uncomfortable as John's legs touched his. However, the incredible feeling of Amy's vagina quickly took his mind from that.

John lubed his penis with KY jelly, using his fist to spread it up and down the shaft. He watched as Thomas's penis worked in and out of his wife. Unable to wait any longer, he moved forward. He felt both Amy and Thomas tense and stop moving. The room was completely silent but for their heavy breathing.

Amy buried her head in Thomas's shoulder as she waited. She felt John's finger working lube into her hole and shivered. Then she knew it was time. A little moan escaped her lips when she felt his swollen head touch her rear hole. Then she felt him begin to push forward.

John was trying to be careful but it was a tight fit. He pressed harder and harder until suddenly the little ring gave up and let the head slip inside. Everyone moaned. John held still for a minute. His excitement was running wild. He could feel Amy's sweet ass caressing him but just underneath, separated by only a thin sheath of skin he could feel Thomas's penis. Suddenly, he pushed forward.

"Oh God! Oh Jesus! Ohhhhhh!!!" Amy gasped as her husband's penis slipped into her ass. Suddenly she was filled to the bursting point. Nothing in her life compared to this. Her brain was no longer able to process thoughts. She suddenly became a mass of quivering flesh. Lights were flashing in her mind and she no longer knew where she was as a climax rushed through her.

Both men could feel it. Her vagina quivered and her anus contracted causing waves of pleasure to ripple through the men.

John reached under his still climaxing wife and grasped her breasts. Then he pulled himself part way from her ass. As he thrust back inside, Thomas pulled out.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Amy moaned as the men began to move in and out in tempo.

First John would push inside and then pull out, letting Thomas do the same. Suddenly, they were like a team, working to bring Amy pleasure. However, their pleasure could not be denied for very long. The incredible tightness both men felt was bringing them rapidly to the brink.

Amy lost track of her climaxes. She no longer knew if it was just one long climax or many short ones. It seemed like each plunge brought her renewed pleasure.

"Oh God, I'm going to cummmmm!!!" John said as the tightness of Amy's ass just became too much for him. Almost immediately, he began to pump the contents of his balls deep into her ass.

Thomas waited with his penis head just inside Amy's vagina. He could feel John's spasms on his swollen head, which brought him a strange sort of pleasure. It was a secret that he would never reveal.

As soon as John stopped squirting into his wife's ass, Thomas pushed inside again. It took him but a few strokes before he was bellowing like a bull and pumping his copious load into her.

The rest of the night was a blur of endless climaxes. Thomas climaxed three times inside Amy's vagina and John twice in her ass. Amy had no idea how many times she climaxed. However, she knew that she had been fucked royally and was walking bow legged the next day. However, she had a wide grin on her face.

After that night, there was no reason to pretend anymore. Thomas was over their house almost every day after that. He and John shared Amy in every sexual way possible and she took everything they could give and demanded more.

Two months later, Thomas moved in with Amy and John, taking a spare bedroom. Everyone was satisfied with the arrangement. Amy was madly in love with both men now and couldn't imagine a life without either of them. John was continually fascinated with watching his petite wife take Thomas's large penis. He never grew tired of the excitement of her screams of pleasure. Thomas was also in love with Amy and while he would rather have her to himself, he realized that that would never happen. However, he had her whenever he wanted as John never objected or showed any jealously.

Epilog

Thomas paced back and forth in the hospital corridor. It seemed like the clock on the wall had stopped. It had only moved five minutes since the last time he looked. He wanted to be in the delivery room but the hospital's policy was husband or close family only. So, here he was waiting impatiently.

Suddenly, the swinging doors flew open and John came out dressed in green hospital garb. "It's a boy," he said, beaming with pride.

"And?" Thomas asked.

"Well, I'm not sure. He's all sticky and I can't tell much. They said it would be a half-hour or so before they had him cleaned up and in the nursery where we could see him. Here," John said, handing Thomas a cigar.

Thomas reached into his pocket, pulled out a cigar of his own, and handed it to John. "Let's go outside and smoke them," he said with a smile, putting his arm on John's shoulder as they walked toward the door.

When they had finished their smoke, they hurried to the nursery. As they looked into the window, they saw the operating room nurse bringing John Thomas Slater Jr. into the nursery. When the nurse saw John standing at the window, she brought the baby over and held him up.

"I think he has to be mine," John said, "He has blue eyes like Amy and I."

"That doesn't mean anything. I've seen lots of African Americans with blue eyes. Comes from the days when we were slaves and the masta's raped our kin folks."

"So, you're saying you have some Caucasian blood running through your veins?" John said with raised eyebrows and skeptical look.

"Maybe."

Both men looked at each other for a minute and then burst out laughing. However, that didn't end the good-natured debate. When Thomas stopped laughing, he said, "Look at his curly black hair. Neither you or Amy have curly black hair and he looks pretty dark to me."

"He's not dark. Besides, you can only see the face. Look at the nose. That's definitely not your nose," John said.

"All right, we're not going to resolve it here."

"Yeah, let's go see Amy. We'll let her decide," John said with a smile. "She probably thinks we abandoned her anyway. And, by the way, congratulations."

"Congratulations to you," Thomas said and put out his hand. The two men shook hands warmly and walked together from the nursery toward Amy's room.

The End

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers