The Seduction of Elsie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Assex
Assex
67 Followers

Elsie now understood, the overseers would be here soon...And she knew any bad thing that happened to a white person, a white woman at that, would be blamed on nearby Negroes...

She had no choice, but to run. She covered Miss Anne in the sheets and briefly placed a hand on her cold body. She had admired the woman's courage to live as she chose in a man's world, though Anne never truly saw her as an equal.

She folded some bread into her skirts and took off...She urged Sam to come along, but she could see the resignation in the man's eyes...He was too old to run. She was certain he had warned the other Negroes, but they would not run, either. So off she went, alone.

Elsie looked younger than her twenty-six years. She could pass for a teen and she was in amazing shape. Working as hard as she did every day, had that one benefit.

She ran and ran...Then she heard gunshots and cursing, echoing through the woods. The white folk had found Anne...And SHE had run away...The other Negroes would pay, but if they caught her, she'd be most guilty, in their eyes. She heard dogs yelping in the distance.

She ran into a creek and waded chest deep into the ice-cold running water. She followed it, as long as she could, hoping it would erase her trail... Her bread washed away with the rushing water. She drank, as she waded, getting out to the banks to eat fiddle-heads, every now and then.

When night came, she collapsed on the bank, with her petticoats damp and tangled, high up around her thighs...

Three white men had been following the bank, as well...They too had been fugitives, bank-robbers, carrying heavy loot...When they saw the skinny black girl, they thought she might be dead. They also thought, if she's alive, they might have some fun...

"Look at this, boys..." Said a dirty bearded one.

But Elsie jerked awake and tried to run...

A stocky blond one caught her around the waist.."WOE! There gal! She's a feisty little thing..."

"Let me go!" She screamed and bit the man hard on his wrist, until he dropped her. Blood smeared the corner of her mouth.

"OWW!! Black bitch!!"... She got up and ran as fast, as her feet could carry her.

She ran face first into her stranger..."Jarred", her inner-voice insisted and she now clung to him, for dear life. The men halted at the sight of another white man.

"This is my girl..."

"...Your property? Well, there's three of us and only one of..." He didn't get to finish...

Jarred snapped his neck and broke another's arm. That done, in a super-fast blur, he simply confronted the last one left standing.

"Turn around, go away, forget..." He commanded.

The man did, as he was told. He walked away as if he simply decided to head in another direction, on a casual hike.

The man still left on the ground, with a broken arm, was the stocky blond one...He went to him and smoothly bit him on the wrist Elsie had nipped, draining his blood, completely. Immediately afterwards, he snapped his neck.

Elsie, shook her head in disbelief, but she could not move...

Jarred walked over to her..."You are my mine...Though I don't own you, Elsie..."

"...What have you been doing to me? Why don't I fear you? You killed Anne!" She shoved him as hard as she could, but he didn't move an inch. Elsie's paisley top slipped from a shoulder, as she did this, exposing delicate dark flesh...

Jarred licked his lips, and his pupils, already taking up most of his dark blue irises, dilated, even more. "Because you made me...And then you died...I loved you for ages...I had hoped, I knew, I'd find you again..."

"This Sarinah? I'm not her...You must KNOW that I can't be her." Elsie shook her head for emphasis.

"You have a half-moon birthmark right..." Jarred took the few steps to close the gap between them and traced a finger down her back and around the curve of her right buttock, just beneath which, he stopped. It was the most erotic thing anyone had ever done to her...

"...There."

Elsie's eyes widened in shock. She hadn't even seen that birthmark much, herself and could only perceive it a little, in the reflection of the water, when she bathed.

"I've seen it up close..." He said, as if reading her mind.

Elsie looked at this gorgeous man and could not fathom his wanting her so, having been intimate with her, having loved and still loving her, even in some other life.

If she had, had films in her time, she would have thought he resembled a certain dashing actor from Timeline...

"You're not a human...You're a demon, of some kind...Kin of the devil. I can't be with you or I'll be damned." She balled up her fists, as if gripping desperately for reality.

"This isn't a decision I can give you much longer, love..."

He gripped her arm behind her back and used the momentum to move her body flush against his own...He licked the man's congealing blood from the corner of her mouth and nuzzled her cheek.

Whispering into her ear, he said "We belong together...I know you've seen it. You've felt it, too." Her heart sped up...

After a few moments prone like that, Elsie squeezed her eyes shut and replied as quietly, as a mouse..."Yes, I have...I do remember."

Even though, a small part of her wanted to, she couldn't deny this man with him...this close. He pulled at her, so. He felt like the missing piece of a puzzle, she'd only just been made aware of.

She ached to be with him.

Jarred's breathing got heavy..."I need you...You have no idea how badly." He nuzzled her neck and gently nipped her earlobe...

Elsie heard a rip and realized he had shredded her paisley shirt. His hands roamed freely on her exposed skin. He kissed her long and deep, making her dizzy...

"This was what Anne was talking about..." She thought, naively.

In truth, Anne had never been lucky enough to experience anything close to this, even just before her death. Her experience was all lust. This was a wanting spurred by lust and love.

He fell on her in the lush grass and savored her heedy, flushed, expression... He untied her skirts and tore off her dainty bloomers. He traced her cheeks with his fingertips, brushing gently at that familiar beauty mark. He gazed into her exotic eyes and watched her chest rise and fall, rapidly.

As he was, these things were even more of wonder, his senses enhanced, as they were. His hands traced her nipples, making tiny circles around each. They trailed down her small round belly, all the way down to her sex, which had a small triangular patch of slick black hair..He could smell nothing but her sweet sex. He was intoxicated by the scent.

She hadn't been with any man, yet. He was sure of it. This realization brought a smile to his lips...

"Well, she would be his first in this life-time..." He thought.

She lay there, trembling with anticipation.

His thumb found her sensitive nub and worried at it, while his middle finger slipped into her sex...He watched with pleasure as she arched her back, inhaling and frowning at the amazing sensation...

He had given her visions of what they could be, but nothing ever eclipses the reality of real sex with your lover. Another finger joined the first and she gasped.

He watched while he gave her, her first physical orgasm...She made sweet little yelping sounds while she came... He captured her mouth with his own, kissing her as he coaxed out her last climatic shudders...The kiss was a wet, hungry, lingering, drug.

He sat up and looked at her again, this time trying to gently urge her legs apart. As he did so, she instinctively clenched...

"...Trust me." He implored.

She looked into his eyes and relaxed... He dipped his head between her legs and began to lap at the results of her first climax...

As in her dream, she felt slightly embarrassed. She'd never even heard of this kind of sex, but when he flattened his tongue and rolled it along the entire span of her sex, she forgot everything and gave in to the delicious feeling. She planted her shaking feet on his back and willed him to drink every last drop of her...

He entered her with his generous tongue, thrusting in and out until he found her g-spot...He teased it with the tip of his tongue, while fingering her clit. He challenged himself to increase her orgasm each time...She came again...This time, much harder.

Her yelping morphed into strained grunts...And he smiled into her sopping pussy, while she gripped his hair, her entire body shaking. He was happy to be the cause of this.

He removed his shirt, revealing a chiseled chest, reflected brightly in the moonlight...She had never seen a physique like that on a white man...

Just the black men who worked the fields had chests like this, or so she previously thought...And only black men before, had made her tingle to look at them...But she'd gladly be crushed in the embrace of this marvelously built man.

He took off his pants, revealing a thick hard member, seminal fluid already dripping from the straining tip...He had to slow down so, he forced himself to do so, focusing on her breasts...

Her dime-sized black areolas stood in stark contrast to her rich brown skin. He flicked her jutting nipples with his tongue making them glisten with his saliva.

This wasn't helping...

He flipped her onto her stomach, in one smooth motion and ran his large hands down her shapely back, the dimples on the lowest part of it and her firm round bum, the slight variance in her skin color, enhanced each curve...He kissed each delicate cheek...

She arched back brushing his dick, with her damp entrance and he could no longer deny the invitation...He pushed past that last barrier...He bit her neck as did so, taking her blood while fucking her hard and deep. Her tight slick walls fitting him like none other...She moaned loudly.

Her pleasure and pain mingling into one inexplicably, heavenly sensation.

He sat upright, re-positioning her so he had better control of her. He wrapped both hands around her tiny waist and held her still, on his lap...He licked at the wound he'd made on her neck while he fucked her...Holding her body still, so he could go as deep, as he liked...He enjoyed grinding all the way into her, with each relaxed, tortuously-lingering, thrust.

It still hurt, but was rapidly melting into silken warmth...Tears of sublime pleasure rolled down her face as he increased his pace...He tweaked a nipple between his fingers, absently. His breathing grew more laboured.

He reached a hand around to her lips, allowing her to suck his fingers while he steered her neck onto his fangs.

When he reached his other hand around and found her swollen clit again, she exploded...Her loud moan, muffled on the fingers that impaled her willing mouth.

It felt like she'd jumped face-first into a pool of pure pleasure. Every inch of her vibrated with her orgasm.

She blacked out for a few seconds...He felt her rhythmic clenching around him and finally came, thrusting as fast, hard, and deep as he could with his fangs and dick...Riding her into oblivion with every spurt of their slick fluids...

They both collapsed in a heap, exhausted...spent.

"The sun will be up, soon...You will come with me?" He gasped...

"Of course...I will..." Sarinah replied, breathlessly.

They wrapped their arms around each other, safe and secure in their completion.

With his last bit of strength, he got up and lifted her nude figure into his arms...

As they kissed, they both became mist and vanished into the waning night.

* * * * *

This takes place during slavery, but I have chosen to opt out of many of the slurs common to the period.

I hope this still rings true and serves the story.

Assex
Assex
67 Followers
12