All Comments on 'The Seduction of Louise Ch. 12'

by Jaymie_dee

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
eric shawn listoeric shawn listoalmost 20 years ago
Superb!

Wonderful! Sweet! The sense of innnocence in Louise is so amazing. Even as she gets more adventurous in her sexual awakening, it's her innocence that we hang onto.

Great!

esl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent story line- keep up the good work

Maybe try something daring, such as bringing some of the members of the band into this courtship. Since she has awakened sexually, it might be time for others to get involved with Louise.

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoalmost 20 years ago
Thinking they miss the point.

Louise is the best character ever to grace this site. She doesn't need to mess with anyone else.

esl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Fantastic

Don't change a thing. THe story is warm, loving and incredibly erotic.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

I agree with the other two commenters. I think if you introduced someone else into their love life, that would have ruined the story as Louise just doesn't seem to be that type of woman. Five stars!!

jkthekatjkthekatover 4 years ago
always 5 stars *****

*****

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 4 years ago

Juicy as ever thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaymie_dee@Jaymie_dee
A huge thank you to everyone who has read my attempts at erotic stories, and especially those who have commented and left positive feedback. Believe me, your support means more to me than I have words to express. I am completely amazed to see that my multi-chaptered story "Th...