The Seduction of Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan's screams of joy could have been heard in the next suburb!

My own hit me with a force I didn't believe possible, but my moans and yells of ecstasy were muffled by my mouth clamped on Megan's cunt. I collapsed forward my head resting on Megan's lower body.

After what seemed like hours, but in reality was probably only a couple of minutes, I drew my own hand from Megan's, now gaping pussy, I felt the big plastic cock being withdrawn from the clutches of my cunt. Almost immediately I felt it nudging against my very wet opening again. I started to look back over my shoulder but Megan grabbed my head and drew my face to hers.

Looking intensely into my eyes she said softly, "That was the most wonderful experience I have ever had with any woman." She then took my hand, covered in her juices, and sucked my fingers clean.

Shuddering, I was about to speak when I felt the big plastic cock force its way past my pusswy lips and slam into my juicy, slippery cunt.

Secretly I wished it was a real man's cock!

This cock was bigger, it was fatter and longer, and you could feel the veins. As well as that the hands on my hips felt rougher, more like a man's hands, not a woman's.

Raising myself up onto my hands, I was now in "doggie position", I freed myself from Megan's hand and looked back over my shoulder.

It was a real man's cock! I was being fucked by a man I'd never seen before!

Before my mind could register, his hand smacked me hard across my arse and my body took over and I orgasmed, almost immediately!

Shuddering in my orgasm, the physical assault of my butt continuing, I felt a hand grab me by the hair and turn my head around. Right at face level was a hand, holding a long turgid cock, dribbling with pre cum.

"Here bitch, suck this," a gruff voce said.

I tried to turn my head away but the man's grip was too strong.

"I said suck it slut. You're pretty good at sucking cunt, now show us how good you can suck cock," the voice a little menacing.

Dimly I realised these men must have been in the room for quite a while, if they'd seen me eating pussy.

I opened my mouth and licked his pre cum, I felt him shudder. I accepted his stiff cock, sliding my mouth down his hard shaft.

I am an experienced cock sucker, I frequently suck Marc's cock, and deep throat him, but I've only ever sucked my husband.

Being fucked in the doggie position it was difficult to maintain balance, and stroke the cock I was sucking, at the same time. So I just concentrated on sucking and moving my mouth up and down the stiff shaft, taking him as far down my throat as I could, with each up and down movement.

"Fuck you're good," the cock's owner exclaimed, then he called to Kim, "Hey Kim, this bitch can really suck cock."

I kept up my ferocious sucking of this fat cock, really beginning to enjoy the slutty wantonness of my situation; I deep throated him as much as I could. He helped by holding my head steady allowing him to slide easily into my throat. I'm not exactly sure whether I was sucking him or he was fucking my throat.

Frankly I didn't care, feeling quite like a real slut, my body began to respond to the assault of my cunt, mouth and throat. The cock in my cunt was frequently hitting my "G" spot and I could feel that old familiar warm sensation radiating out from the core of my body, my nerve centre becoming alive once more, electric jolts going straight to my womb. Then, helping to trigger me off, I felt the soft hand of a woman reach under me and take hold of one of my breasts, rolling my extended nipple between their fingers.

That almost did it for me and then I felt the cock in my throat swell and stiffen the owner, holding my head very still, called out:

"Fuck, here it comes baby, swallow this you horny slut!"

His first spurt hit the back of my throat, swallowing as fast as I could I accepted the warm, salty cum, spurt after spurt as he emptied his balls down my throat.

That was all I needed, my pussy went into spam, and a ferocious orgasm took control. Almost choking on the cock in my throat I managed to dislodge it and screamed;

"Ghhhh, oh fuck me, I'm cumming! Fuck me you dirty prick! Give me your load! Fill my cunt! Give your cum, you bastard! Fuck me! Fuck meeee!"

The cock in my cunt stiffened and, then holding my hips tightly, his cock erupted. I felt the first splatter hit the walls of my cavity, and as he drew back and thrust forward again, the next wave of cum hit me and my delirium took over. Sobbing incoherently I collapsed face down on the bed as my fucker continued to pump in and out of me, emptying the contents of his sac into my sloppy, now cum filled cunt.

I must have been out of it for a few seconds as I became vaguely aware of being rolled over onto my back. Hands were prising my legs apart, then a body was on top of me, and another cock was entering me. This cock was big, much bigger than the previous one and I opened my eyes as he penetrated me, filling me up with his long, extremely thick cock.

It was Jake, Kim's husband!

"Hi Pen, enjoying yourself?" he asked smiling, as he thrust into me, his cock hitting hard against my cervix.

I was too dumbfounded to speak, but my body was speaking for me, my hips lifting off the bed to meet his every thrust, feeling him go deep inside me.

Jake bent down, his mouth seeking mine. Our lips met and I opened my mouth to receive his tongue as we engaged in a passionate kiss.

I wrapped my legs around his strong thighs, pulling him into my craving cunt. I reached down and held his firm buttocks, with both hands tightly, as he pistoned in and out of me.

In between kisses I was moaning!

"Give it to me Jake! Fuck me hard baby! Pump your big cock into me baby! I want to feel you so far up me, you're in my throat! Oh fuck Jake, I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck, I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh fuuucccckk!"

I came, the heaviest I'd cum all day!

My hips bucked under him, my cunt went into constant spasm, muscles clenching his thrusting cock.

And still he kept pumping furiously in and out of me.

My orgasms kept cumming, one after the other, it felt like one continuous orgasm, never stopping.

I had never cum like this before!

Never!

Jake kept riding me and I kept encouraging him. I wanted as much cock as he could give me!

In fact I didn't care if it was cock, cunt, tongue, dildo, fist or whatever! I was in such a high state of sexual arousal, lust, I never wanted to come down.

My orgasms were now constant, uncontrollable!

"Fuck me deep Jake! Ram your cock up my cunt! Fuck me hard! Fuck me! Fuck me! Christ, I can't stop cumming!!"

And still he kept riding me, mercilessly pounding my pussy. His stamina was amazing!

I could feel another gigantic orgasm building up; this was going to dwarf all the others!

As I opened my mouth to scream, a hand turned my head to the side and, another stiff cock thrust itself into my open mouth.

I gagged as it hit the back of my throat. Then I regained control, of what little of my senses were left, and took the cock down my throat. Again, I don't know if I was sucking or having my throat fucked.

I didn't care! That mother of all orgasms was rushing up, about to hit!

I screamed, as loudly as I could with a cock halfway down my throat, and that triggered my throat fucker straight away and he blew his load, cum splattering the back of my throat.

I felt Jake give me one last hard thrust, the head of his cock hard up against my womb, jetting his stream of hot spunk into my waiting, willing cunt.

I was gone!

Incoherently sobbing, slobbering on cock, moaning, swallowing, clutching, cunt muscle clamping, totally lost in the throws of the most wonderful, delirious orgasm I had ever experienced!

I never wanted it to stop!

The softening cock was withdrawn from my mouth and immediately Jake's mouth found mine. The kiss was long, deep and passionate, his tongue swirling around the remnants of cum in my mouth.

With his cock still hard inside me and the kiss, another mini orgasm hit me!

"Oh, is this never gonna stop? I can't keep cumming like this!" I moaned breaking the kiss.

Jake lifted his head and looked down at me.

"Do you want me to go again, Pen? I can if you want me to."

"No Jake, no more please. I can't do it anymore." I pleaded.

But still my hips were moving enjoying the wonderful full feeling of Jake's, still hard, thick cock deep in my cunt.

"I'll stop moving, if you will Pen," Jake grinned down at me.

I tried to stop my pelvic movements. My brain was saying stop, but my lust driven mind was urging me on, and my movements kept going.

I tried to regain control.

"Jake, please take your cock out, give me a few minutes to settle down and, then maybe we can go again."

Smiling, he nodded in agreement and slowly withdrew from me. As the head of his cock plopped free of my cunt lips I wanted to grab him and pull him back into me.

He leaned back, still kneeling between my thighs, his cock still at full mast.

I looked directly at his weapon, it was the first time I'd actually seen it.

It was beautiful! It was long, probably 7" or 8" and thick, very veiny, it had a large, purple head and he was circumcised. It was also glistening with a mixture of his, and my, cum.

Lust took control again, I wanted that beautiful thing back inside me!

And I didn't want to wait!

"Jake, will you please lay on your back, I want to straddle you."

With a knowing grin he lay down, his beautiful cock pointing upwards like a ship's mast.

I climbed over him, as I spread my legs over his body, cum dripped out of my cunt spattering his lower torso.

"Oops, sorry," I muttered.

"Don't worry baby, there's going to be a lot more spunk dripping out of you before this afternoon's over."

I just nodded dumbly and placed my hands on his chest, thighs spread over his impressive manhood, I lowered my sopping wet cunt onto his cock. The head nudged at my slick lips and I slammed myself down hard, impaling myself, taking him to the hilt.

I shuddered, gasped and orgasmed!

Grabbing me by the hips, Jake held me tight and thrust his cock hard up into me. Then he gently lifted me up, and slammed me down again. He kept repeating this action over and over again.

And I kept cumming! And cumming!

When I didn't think I could cum anymore, I looked down at him.

"Please stop! You're not a man, you're a fucking machine! A machine put on earth to satisfy women."

Grinning, he stopped moving and lay still, just occasionally twitching his cock.

I sat there astride him, still impaled and tried not to respond to the twitching.

For the first time in probably over an hour, I'd lost all track of time, I looked around to see what else was happening.

Kim was also astride some bloke, I think it could have been one of the guys I'd sucked of but I wasn't sure, and she was riding him for all she was worth. As I watched another guy knelt behind her, gently pushed her forward, and pushed his lube covered cock into her anus. The way she reacted it wasn't the first time she'd been DP'd! She growled a low guttural groan, as he penetrated her arse, and rode both cocks even harder!

Jake saw me watching the action in awe.

"You want to try some of that Pen?" his cock still hard and twitching against my womb.

Trying very hard not to respond to the actions of his cock, I looked back down at him, hands still on his chest.

"I've never taken it in the arse and I'm pretty sure I never want too."

"Don't knock it 'til you've tried it sweetheart, Kimmie loves it," he smiled, cock still twitching.

Holding my resolve I turned my attention to the others in action.

Sarah, the nubile with the piercings, was being fucked by a much older guy, her legs were up over his shoulders, her buttocks off the bed, and he was really ramming it into her. He appeared to be in his fifties, balding, pot gut and I thought 'why would a drop dead gorgeous little thing like her, fuck this unattractive old bloke'.

I heard him grunt and say "Here it comes Sarah baby, I'm gonna fill your cunt."

He thrust hard and Sarah screamed in her orgasm, hips bucking as she thrust herself even higher off the bed to take him all.

When they'd settled down, he withdrew and, I saw the reason for Sarah's joy, his cock was the biggest I'd ever seen, outside a porno movie! It had to be at least 10" long and as thick as a baseball bat handle.

It was a monster!

Unconsciously I moved on Jakes cock.

"You want to try that whopper, don't you, you horny little slut?" he said grinning.

I shook my head.

"No bloody way would I let that monster anywhere near my pussy, it'd tear me apart."

"You will one day Pen, I promise you. They all do, they all say never but eventually the challenge becomes too great and they have to try it. Then they're hooked! Look at Sarah, biggest cock she'd ever had was her husband's six incher, now she has to have her regular dose of Dave."

I mentally recorded his name in my memory bank. So I'd know who to ask for next time!

Jake was moving inside me again and I was responding. He reached up and took hold of both of my tits and started squeezing. God I love my tits being played with.

Just then I felt a movement on the bed beside me. A good looking guy, late twenties maybe, beautifully built, was standing looking down at me his erection pointing straight at my face!

He also had a piercing through the eye of his cock, a big stainless steel ring!

"Hello, my names Andy, I'm Sarah's husband. I've watched you suck pussy and cock and I think you're sensational. Will you suck my cock, please?"

How could I refuse anyone so polite, I just nodded and opened my mouth.

Andy moved closer and I took hold of his cock, stroking him up and down, feeling the stiffness in him, I don't think he'd blown today. I reached with my other hand and felt his balls, gently squeezing them as I masturbated him.

He shuddered as I took the ring between my teeth and tugged on it. 'He's not going to last very long,' I thought.

I slipped my lips down over Andy's shaft, feeling the ring in his cock at the back of my throat. It was a strange sensation but not unpleasant.

I began moving, matching Jake as he began thrusting into me again (how did he keep so hard) and started sucking Andy as I stroked his shaft, my hand following my mouth up and down.

Andy held my head, Jake held my hips, I held Andy's cock as we lost ourselves in lust again.

Andy blew first (as I though he would), I came almost immediately as his hot, salty cum spewed into my mouth and I stroked him feverishly, squeezing every last drop out of him and swallowing it all. Eventually his cock softened and he withdrew from my mouth, smiling down at me he said "Thanks," and was gone.

Jake just held me and kept fucking me for what seemed forever, until he finally shot another load of cum deep in my cunt, and I orgasmed for the four millionth time!

Eventually I rolled off Jake and lay on the bed exhausted, beginning to feel a little pussy sore, cum dribbling out of me, I didn't know if I'd be able to walk back home.

Jake rolled onto his side and looked at me.

His cock was still hard!

"Christ Jake, doesn't your cock ever go down?"

"Not at these functions honey, I stay hard 'til the end."

"How, nobody can stay hard that long?" I questioned.

"My little blue pill, babe, it keeps me hard."

I must have looked stupid as I failed to comprehend.

Jake laughed, "Viagra, Pen, the wonder erection keeper, keeps me hard for hours. I always take one when Kimmie's organizing one of her little orgies."

It suddenly dawned on me!

This didn't all happen by accident, the whole thing was planned from start to finish. The girls thing, guys turning up later, it was all planned!

'But how', I asked myself, 'I didn't even get asked until this morning.'

"Oh, it was all organized, was it?" I asked innocently, I went on, "it's just that Kim didn't ask me until this morning."

"Yeah, she wanted to make sure you were available, you know, no kids around and no husband, so she left it until she was sure you were alone."

"But what would of happened if I didn't, you know, do it?"

"But you did Pen, didn't you? And enjoyed it, at least from my position you did!"

I was just about to make some retort, when Grace appeared by my side on the bed.

"Come on Pen move over, it's my turn with Jake and I want that lovely big cock of his inside me."

"Ah Gracie," Jake beamed, "you little spunk rat, let's fuck!"

I moved aside as Grace slipped into Jake's embrace. I watched closely as he rolled onto his back and she eased herself over on top of him, spreading her legs as she slithered down his body until his cock disappeared into her willing cunt.

It was fascinating to sit alongside them, on the bed, and watch them fucking. They went at it as though I wasn't there. Then I thought 'others must have watched me in the same way.'

Watching them I started getting horny again. My pussy was beginning twitch, it was sending me signals.

I wanted more cock!

But I also needed to pee!

Sliding between a sea of fornicating bodies I made my way to the edge of the huge bed. Standing up, for the first time in a long while, my legs were quite wobbly as I made my way to a door I assumed to be the bathroom.

Wrong!

The scene that greeted me was like something from a sadomasochism movie!

Amy, the other nubile, was tied to a large, rectangular timber frame. Her hands were stretched high above her head and secured, by leather straps, to hooks in the top corners of the frame. Her legs were wide apart and they were secured similarly to bottom corners of the frame.

She had a ball gag in her mouth.

Her tanned young body was covered in perspiration and was a mass of criss crossed red welts, and what appeared to be remnants of dried cum trailed down the inside of her thighs.

There were three men in the room, one of them holding a leather riding crop, which had obviously caused the welts. (I later found out he was her husband.)

As I watched, frozen in the doorway, I heard one of them say, "Want some more, you little cunt?"

Waiting for her to shake her head, I was dumbfounded when she nodded.

The man wielding the crop took to her, striking her buttocks, upper arms, breasts, stomach, thighs and pubic mound. Then he struck her inner thighs and directly at her slit!

I looked on in disbelief at this punishment, but even more unbelievable was her moans, not of pain, but obvious enjoyment.

The punishment/pleasure went on for about 4 or 5 minutes then abruptly stopped. Just as abruptly the other two men, both with engorged members, went to the front and rear of her and inserted their cocks in her cunt and anus.

They fucked her mercilessly, purely fucking her for their own enjoyment. She stood there, unable to move, as they ferociously abused her body. This assault went on for quite a while, as I stood transfixed in the doorway, then I heard one of the men grunt.

"Cop this in your tight little arse, bitch." And he grabbed her breasts, as he thrust himself hard into her anal canal, and emptied his cum into her bowel.

This obviously triggered his co-attacker off and he grunted and spewed his load of cum into her cunt.

I gasped as, to my shock and horror, she began writhing and moaning, as much as her bonds would allow, trying to keep them inside her.

My noise must have been heard by one of the men and he turned towards me and grinned, "You want some of this, do you slut?"

Shaking my head dumbly, I quickly backed out of the room feeling a mixture of disbelief and horror, but at the same time sexually aroused, with a strange throbbing coming from my pussy.

Almost staggering, on my jelly like legs, I made it to the next door.