All Comments on 'The Seduction of Sam'

by Pilot4029

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wonderful

teasingly slow build up, and the confusion and dilemma of the son explored very well. Very erotic story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wow

Please do a follow up with Dommy Mommy, and lots of foot fetish! Great story!

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 19 years ago
Grrrrrreeaaaaat

That was really something, mother domination is a great idea. She could use him as a toilet and so forth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Quite the nice build-up.

That was SWEET! The idea that there is some serious fetish foot action cuming is just so... mmmmm!!!

toJohnny7toJohnny7about 19 years ago
Very Nice!

Very nice build up and you didn't rush it. But the climax needs to be a bit longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Bravo! First rate realistic adult family story

This is a fantastic story. You have captured the son's complex feelings and emotions very realistically. The guilt and angst caused by forbidden love and lust. One can try to avoid and get away but the thoughts and feelings keep coming back.

More women should be as understanding of their son's physical and emotional needs as the mother in the story.

Finally a grown up story on this subject. Looking forward to more

nz_marienz_marieabout 17 years ago
great stuff!

really enjoyed your story, I liked the build up to it and the way the mother kept leaving hints hehe ;)

MilliemoonMilliemoonover 15 years ago
Hot

This was seriously hot. I loved the seduction, the son's feelings the way the mom hinted at domination in the future. All wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
"Here's your mommy's cunt," she tells her son.

This is a hot tale of motherfucking by a talented author. Like all sons, Sam is attracted by his mother's charms, especially her cunt. The first time she shows it to her boy--the best thing any son can ever see--he can't help himself, he buries his face between his mother's legs and laps and smooches and slurps the cunt he came out of like there's no tomorrow. It's his own birth canal and he's thrilled to visit it again. Meanwhile, his mom, like all mothers, is drawn to what her boy's got jumping around in his pants. A mother's cunt, her son's big prick, they naturally belong together. Anon, the commenter above, is 100% correct--mothers know that their boy's got a pair of hot young balls with plenty of rich creamy semen sloshing around inside them, that the boy's aching to shoot up inside his mother's twat. An understanding mother gladly opens her mommy-twat for her boy to relieve his stiff dire need. The old dumb taboo is dying fast, as thousands of mothers, more every day, realize that their boy's got exactly what a mother needs--it's right there, swinging between his strong young legs! More and more young guys are becoming grinning happy motherfuckers and their moms smiling satisfied son-fucked mothers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
idiotic

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
son

wish my son would see me as other than mom. I would have his baby anytime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Another really good story written by a master. Excellent Mother Fucking action - that hot milf was gagging for some of her sons cock and boy, did she ever get it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
boys are all natural-born motherfuckers

I'm a guy in my early 20s and I've been happily fucking my beautiful mom, with her enthusiastic cooperation, for the past two years. I've spread the word to some of my close buddies, two of them told me, grinning, that they'd gotten their dick up between their mommy's legs, and we laughed and high-fived! Two other guys got all excited and red in the face, and said they had loads in their balls with their mom's name on it. I tried to hide my smirk when I noticed the big tent under their flies. They're probably creaming their mother's cunt whenever dad goes off to work. Look, a healthy young guy's just got to blow his balls all the time, and jerking it is for 14 year olds. Meanwhile, there's a lady in her 40s or 50s who loves him and who he loves very much, a lady who could really use a big very stiff prick up her twat. The mother, anon at 6/28/10, is real interested in what her son's got jumping in his pants. Ma'am, have you ever thought that your boy is just as interested in what you've got between your legs? It's his own birth canal, for fuck's sake! For a boy to revisit it, now with his hard manly cock and give his mother a cuntful of his creamy young sperm is a son's dream come true. Ma'am, make your boy a proud young motherfucker--you'll both discover that nothing compares to a good hard incestuous fuck. and the two of you have years of incestuous fucks ahead of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE IT. LOVEIT. LOVE IT. THE STORYLINE WAS VERY INTELLIGENTLY CONCEIVED & MASTERFULLY CRAFTED. BRAVO! I gave you 5/5 = 100%

In case you skipped the title, let me reiterate: I love this story!

Btw the story is popular:357,852 views, 76 favorites!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love this story! Find myself always returning to it when I can. My mother often wore nylons when she went out with my dad, and thought nothing of letting me come to her room and talk while she dropped off a shoe and slowly slid each stocking around the each soft heel, up beyond her gorgeous curvy calves, and finally to the very top of her full smooth white thighs. I was always fully erect by the time she had lifted her skirt while simultaneously pulling the top band of the stocking up next to the groin of her white nylon panty. This story of Sam approaches the way I felt when I slipped off to squeeze my cock while my mother clicked off down the hall in her heels.

The surprise is that I grew up in a socially conservative family and my mother was always a bit distant but also usually somewhat shy and submissive. Her sexual power may have been stimulated during those stocking exhibitions, and it was even more of a surprise when she asked me to approach her to help her with her skirt when we were packing my grandmother's things when grandmother moved into a nursing home. But that's another story....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPilot4029@Pilot4029
1108 Followers
I've a healthy interest in sex and writing - Literotica's perfect! I enjoy chatting to people, occasional role playing and discussing fantasies. Been here a while!