The Seduction of Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished taking my clothes off, my cock bouncing up and down, and swinging to the right and left as I did so. I lay down beside her and kissed her deeply, our tongues fighting the age-old battle of supremacy while my hands were fondling her tits and pinching her small nipples between my fingers.

She moaned again and arched her hips at my groin, grabbed me by the back of my head and whispered into my ear.

Do you like to eat pussy?"

"How about now, Sarah," the mysterious writer asked. "Is your pussy wet? Are your juices leaking all over your chair? Have you touched yourself yet? Have you slid a finger into your wet cunt and frigged yourself off as you read my story? Tell me, Sarah, inquiring minds want to know…Mine."

I leaned back into my chair and looked over at Sarah. Her face was as red as a beet and I could see that she was visibly reacting to what she had read. Her hand was in her lap and she did nothing to try and disguise what she was doing. Her back was arched and her breasts stretched the fabric of her blouse to the point where I could see her pert nipples peeking out against the taunt material.

'This guy is fucking good.' I thought glancing down to see my own tented arch in the middle of my pants. I wanted so badly to unzip my pants and relieve the feelings I had from both watching Sarah and from what I had just read that I completely missed her short reply to G.

After typing her response to his message, she gathered her purse, stood up and adjusted her skirt, smoothed her hair with a quick flick of her hand and then walked out of her office at a very determined pace to take a lunch break.

CHAPTER 3

One agonizing hour later she returned to her space and quickly took a seat in her chair, called up Yahoo mail and checked her messages. There was nothing from G so she clicked on compose and began to type.

"I work in an industrial area and there is a parking lot behind one of the old warehouses that is not often used and sometimes, I manage to slip away to be by myself. Not many people know about this lot so I feel completely comfortable there, to just be by myself with no complications from the outside world.

I had to go there today! Your story got me so worked up that I had to do something about it and I just had to get off.

I leaned the seat back in my car and pulled my skirt up to the tops of my thighs. You remember that my panties were removed a short while ago, so there were no restrictions for me to touch myself.

I slid my right hand down between my legs and my fingertips touched the curls of pubic hair that surrounded my pussy. I caressed myself thinking of you getting ready to fuck Linda and how hard your cock must have been. Oh God, I wish I could have been there.

My hand traveled further and covered my entire vulva, oh God, it felt so good touching myself and I so needed this release. I applied pressure with my hand and my middle finger slid easily into my moist slit. I moved my hand up and down over my moist lips and quickened my pace, all the while thinking of you fucking her, sucking on her hard nipples and using your tongue to bring her to the brink of orgasm.

I wished that it could be my legs that you were spreading apart, my cunt that you slowly blew your warm breath against as you pulled the petals of my womanhood open and plunged your tongue into my deep, hot core.

My fingers rubbed hard at the small nub of tissue that at that moment ruled my body completely. I felt my hips lift off the seat of my car as I imagined your cock, swollen and ready to pierce the strongest steel, nestle itself comfortably in my inviting slit and slowly, unerringly, fill my body with your hardness.

A sudden flurry of waves grips me in my womb as my fingers stimulate my most private area. I hold my breath for a second and then inhale a quick breath.

'Ahhh,' I hear myself groan, as I pass the point of no return and my body surrenders itself to the magic I have preformed with my own fingers.

My fingers, so busy a few moments ago, and now soaking wet with my own fluids, slowly reduce the pressure on my clit as another, smaller wave rolls across my body and then stop completely.

I catch my breath as the last tingles of lust fade from my pussy and I pick up a moist towelette left over from a visit to KFC and gently wipe my juices off my fingers and from between my legs, pull down my skirt, raise the seat and drive away to return to work."

*****

Had she looked in my direction at that moment, she would have seen me with my mouth hanging open, eyes glazed from lust and quick, robust movements beneath my desk as I stroked my cock until it spit it's load into the hanky I had provided.

These two were good! They could write a story that held your attention until the explosive climax and beyond!

I hadn't been this turned on in a very long time and was beginning to see what they were doing with each other with the exchange of their daily e-mails. They were both writers of erotica and were bouncing ideas off one another, testing to see if their words had the desired effect on the future reader.

The lustful fog in my mind cleared slightly and in a sudden blaze of insight, I saw my chance to finally confront Sarah with my ill gained knowledge of her activities and perhaps lure her to my bed. It was a long shot to be sure, but if I worked it just right, didn't rush things and had all the information at my fingertips when I confronted her, she would have no choice but to allow me to have my way with her.

With that thought in mind, I turned back to the monitor and waited for another e-mail to arrive from G and started to formulate my plan for what would prove to be her eventual seduction and another conquest for myself. I couldn't have wiped the broad smile off my face at that moment if I had tried because I was thinking of Sarah, naked and at my beck and call whenever I wanted her; and she couldn't say no!

For the next two days I watched my monitor carefully but the only e-mails from G to Sarah were of an iniquitous nature and had nothing to do with sex. She would dutifully answer each one with her opinion and comments about his questions to her. It was obvious that these two were friend's first and cyber partners last and I was, for some perverse reason, jealous of their relationship.

It was very plain that they never met and from what I discerned, never would. They both had families that they cared for immensely but enjoyed these small, exciting and up until now, private escapes into the world of erotica that they both wove so well.

The next day however, proved that I was on the right path with my thoughts about the two of them. The first e-mail arrived from G shortly after she sat down at her desk to start the day and I eagerly looked on as she opened it and read it's contents.

*****

"My Dear Sarah,

As per your request to see if I could make this otherwise drab, winter's day more bearable to you and perhaps moisten your panties a little, I have come up with the following short ditty… Please remember that I hate to write in the first person, but for you, here goes…Enjoy Babe.

As I gently raise your leg, my tongue flicks across your smooth skin and I take in your scent. I slowly work my way up your leg, kissing here and a lick or two there working towards the junction of your thighs.

On the inside of your open legs, just above your knee, I am careful to caress the side and back until I feel a slight tremor course through your naked body.

My tongue traces a damp path up your leg until I feel my nose touch the warm wetness at your center. I inhale deeply and commit this scent of you to my memory forever.

I lick slowly up your wet slit until I encounter your fleshy lips and draw each of them into my mouth, over and over, and all the while I'm gently biting, tugging and tonguing them.

I see and then feel, your wetness increase and hear your breath quiver at each lick of my hot tongue. I find your clit and flick the tip of my tongue across it and then suck it into my mouth. Your thighs quiver excitably and your hips pulse against my face as I pay homage to your cunt.

I feel you place your hands on the back of my head and pull me closer to your hot, wet pussy, urging me silently, yet urgently to continue my caressing of your entire existence at this moment.

I feel you shudder beneath me as I continue to lick and suck at your core. I hear your sighs and deep, gentle moans as I slide two of my fingers deep inside your pussy and slowly but surely begin to finger fuck you.

You're juices are spilling out of your cunt as I have my way with you with my fingers and I lose none of it as I savor and swallow your essence.

I glance up at you from my position between your legs and see the look of utter pleasure across your face. You return my glance and smile, then purse your lips in a gentle kiss that I accept with pleasure."

"More Sarah?"

*****

He had done it again and this time, at long last, it was going to work for me too. I looked towards Sarah and saw that she was flushed and flustered and had her hands at her breasts, her thumb's rubbing absentmindedly back and forth across her swollen nipple's.

I saw her reach out to her keyboard; hesitate for a second and then type.

*****

"Ahhh, yeah G, this is a very good one. Could that woman be me? I really like what you're doing with this. Please, keep going.

I feel a little damp… Hmmm, I'm gonna hafta read through it again and again until I get it right. Go on, Hun, tell me the rest.

*****

"Yes Sarah, of course it's you.

You open your legs as wide as you can and then draw your knees up to your chest and raise your ass allowing me more access to your cunt.

I pull your lips apart and lick slowly up and down your wet slit and then watch in wonder as more and more of your sweet nectar seeps from your desire and onto my waiting tongue.

My tongue finds the entrance to your hot core and buries itself inside. Twisting, turning and delving deeper than I thought possible, I feel your cunt grip my tongue and squeeze, forcing me to press my face tighter to your body.

My fingers find your swollen clit and I begin to stroke it lightly, teasing the hood it hides under and beg it to come out and play.

I hear your breaths coming quicker and watch your stomach rise and fall to the stroke of my tongue in your cunt.

My hand slides down my body and encompasses my cock, so swollen and hard. I stroke it gently pulling the foreskin up above the tip and then back down again. My legs tighten, my muscles taunt as cables on a bridge as the feeling washes over me.

'Touch me, Sarah,' I beg silently, as my tongue continues to makes love to your pussy, 'touch my cock.'

I remove my tongue from your wet, hot hole and suck you're clit deep into my mouth and watch as you're first orgasm overcomes you. I hear you moan deep in your throat and let yourself be carried away by the feeling I have given you and your hands grip my head and you urge me to finish the act.

I get on my knees between your wide-open legs and slowly run my cock up and down your wet slit and then slip into your heat inch by inch until I feel your pubic bone against my body. I look into your eyes and see contentment as I start to withdraw from your cunt, almost to the tip and then plunge deep into you again.

Your hips thrust against me at each stroke and your ankles lock together behind my back pulling me closer to you. I hear your wanton words urging me to fuck you harder and to ram my hot cock deeper into your cunt.

Your neck and chest have developed a rosy flush and I feel the increased heat around my pounding cock. I am but moments away from cumming; from spewing my hot seed deep inside your cunt.

I lean over and grasp a swollen nipple in my mouth, my tongue lapping against its tautness as I feel you start to cum. Your cunt clasps my cock tightly and your hips buck against mine as my first hot spurt of cum coats the inside of your pussy.

Again and again cum flows from me and into your hungry cunt, your heels are pounding against my ass as you arch your pelvis hard against my hips seeking to drain my cock dry.

*****

Hope you enjoyed this little ditty Sarah and that it brightened your day.

G

**********

I had been watching Sarah intently for the last five minutes as she read the e-mail from G. She had rocked back and forth in her chair, her pink tongue frequently licking her lips and her hands straying often to her lap to press quickly against her crotch.

I had been affected also; my cock was hard and painfully pressed against the zipper of my jeans both from G's story and watching Sarah as she read it. She took a deep breath and pulled her chair forward, placed her hands on the keyboard and typed.

*****

'There is a familiar tension and dampness between my legs. I rocked back and forth on my chair as I read your 'ditty'. I'm headed for the ladies room as soon as I send this. Gotta take care of something…something wet and slippery…'

S

**********

I watched her as she leaned over and retrieved her purse from beside her desk, stood up and arranged her skirt and then walked out of her door and turned towards the restrooms down the hall. What was she going to do in there, besides the obvious of course?

There was no way that I could pull off a stunt like following her and seeing what she did in the privacy of the woman's room so I quickly put it out of my mind and waited for her to return. I was, at this point, sure that she would e-mail G and tell him everything that happened. They thrived on those details and felt sure that she wouldn't disappoint him now.

Ten minutes later she returned and again took her seat. She looked refreshed and had that glow about her that suggested that something had happened in the bathroom but I didn't know what.

She pulled the keyboard out of it's recessed space and ran her fingers around the soft edges, leaned back slightly, took a breath and began to type a message to G.

*****

'I opened the door to the ladies room and quickly scanned the floor under the stalls. There was no one else in there. I walked into the handicapped stall and closed the door behind me. My feet would not be visible here so I felt comfortable as I slid my skirt down my legs and kicked my shoes off. I folded my skirt and hung it on one of the railings and then slid my wet panties off and kicked them to the side.

I sat on the closed seat of the toilet and reached between my legs to see just how much I had enjoyed your story…I liked it a lot! I was quite wet and my fingers slid easily over my labia. I moved my middle and index fingers up and down my cunt.

Ohhhh, it felt so damn nice. I moved my hand upward slightly and put a little pressure on my clit. My hand movements expanded to touch my labia and then my clit and back again and again. The fact that I was sitting in my company restroom, nude from the waist down and my hand frigging myself in a handicapped stall after reading a story that had set my senses on fire was almost too much to endure.

I slipped my middle finger slowly into my slit, just a little, the juice seeping past my finger and running down my ass cheek. Oh my God, it felt so good to touch myself.

The outer bathroom door opened and I had to stop. I quickly regained my composure, slipped my skirt back on and hastily slipped my feet into my shoes, grabbed my wet panties off the floor and stuffed them into my purse, just as the door on the next stall opened and then closed with a sharp, metallic clang.

I left my stall and washed my hands. I had no idea of who came in and they had no idea of who was there or what I had been attempting to do.

It was just so fucking exciting G! Mere words alone can't describe it, the feeling of almost being caught with my hand touching myself.'

S

CHAPTER 4

It was then, in a blinding split second of clarity that I realized that my plan to seduce Sarah would work and I spent the next two days finalizing the details until everything was honed to a razors edge and I knew that I could not go wrong. I was ready.

*****

The next day I waited patiently until Sarah had arrived at her workstation, signed in and pulled her keyboard towards her. Her fingers flew rapidly across the keys as she accessed the net and signed in to her Yahoo mail account waiting to see what G had sent her.

She was disappointed because there was nothing there. I had erased everything he had sent the night before after I had read it and replaced it with an e-mail of my own. I watched carefully as she studied the screen in front of her and then clicked her mouse to open the only mail that she had.

I saw her eyes widen in dismay as she read my message and then she stopped reading and looked around the office with fear in her eyes. I tried to remain nonchalant as I studied her out of the corner of my eye but because of the position I now felt that I controlled, when she looked at me I smiled and gave her a little wave of my hand and a knowing nod of my head.

It was time to put my plan into action and I wasted not one second before I hit the speaker button on the intercom and asked her to come into my office. I saw her gather her pad and she smoothed her denim skirt as she got up from her chair and then walked across the hall and into my office.

"Good Morning, Brian, you wanted to see me?"

"Yes Sarah, I do." I said in the best boss's voice I could muster and looked her straight in the eye, "It's come to my attention that you're receiving and sending inappropriate e-mails from our place of business. Is that true?"

"I don't know what your talking about, Brian. Who told you that?"

"Do you see an idiot sitting in front of you, Sarah?" I asked rhetorically, "I've watched you closely for the last few weeks and I know what your doing. I know everything that you're doing and I'm very disappointed in you. I thought you were above all that but I guess I was wrong."

"I don't understand Brian, what are you talking about?"

"Who is G, Sarah, and why is he so important to you? Is he worth your job?"

Her continued denials began to irritate me and I let my displeasure show. I was playing her like a puppet hung from a string and I couldn't wait until I pulled the right one that would open her legs to me.

"He's a friend, Brian, an Internet friend and that's all he is."

"Really?" I asked and leaned back into my chair, clasping my hands behind my head, "a friend?"

"Yes, just a friend and that's all."

"So, what color are they today, Sarah?"

"I beg your pardon."

"Your panties, Sarah, what color are your panties today?"

She stood there looking at me, her eyes wide and her lips turned in a half scowl, glanced behind her at the doorway and closed the door to the office with a soft snick.