The Seduction of Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think this is an appropriate conversation for the office, Brian, and could lead to sexual harassment charges against you." She said with venom injected into her voice.

"I don't think they'll be any charges of any kind brought up, Sarah, least of all by you." I said, as I handed her a stack of papers that I had printed this morning from some of the e-mails between her and G.

As she read quickly through page after page her face became flushed and I watched as a single tear ran down her cheek.

Tossing the papers down on my desk she took a deep breath, closed her eyes and exhaled slowly.

"White." She whispered softly, "I'm wearing a white satin thong, Brian, with a matching white, demi push-up bra. Are you satisfied now?"

"Satisfied? No, not by a long shot, Sarah." I replied with a half smile on my face and motioned for her to sit in the high backed chair in front of my desk. "I want you to show me your panties, Sarah. Pull your skirt slowly up your legs and let me see them."

"Are you crazy?" She hissed.

"Show me, Sarah!" I said, as I picked up the stack of e-mails and neatened the edges against the top of the desk. "We wouldn't want these falling into the wrong hands, would we?"

"You bastard!" She spit, "You'd do that to me?"

"Do what, Sarah?"

"You'd blackmail me over this?"

"Call it what you like, Sarah, but yes, I guess I would. Now, show me your panties."

"But what if someone sees me?"

"Look Sarah, it didn't bother you to touch yourself between your legs and rub your breasts at your desk or to go into the bathroom while at work and masturbate, so why should my request bother you?"

"You saw me touch myself?" She moaned and covered her face with her hands. "Oh my God."

Looking at her and seeing the total embarrassment and humiliation on her face, I was sorely tempted to call a halt to my plans but I had already stepped too far across the line. I saw this as a battle of wills. Hers against mine and since I held all the high cards at the moment, I knew that if I won this hand she would do whatever I wanted, anytime I asked.

"Show them to me Sarah, I'm tiring of having to ask you. Pull your skirt up, spread your legs and show them to me."

"I can't Brian, I just can't do what you ask," she pleaded. "Please try and understand…I… I have a family, a husband that loves me. Oh God, please don't make me do this."

I picked up the stack of e-mails and slipped them into an inter-office folder and wrote the name of the CEO of our company on the front, hit the intercom on my phone and asked an unknown voice to send a messenger to my office at once.

Before my eyes, her will crumbled like a solid wall of bricks slated for demolition and before I could rescind the order I had given, pulled her skirt up above her thighs, opened her legs and scooted her ass down in the leather chair, exposing her most secret parts to my view. I was ecstatic.

I had won the battle of wills with her by hook or crook, but I had won and she was mine.

A knock on the door signaled the arrival of the messenger and Sarah slammed her legs together and sat up straight in the chair, her eyes wide in fear.

"You wanted a messenger?" He asked opening the door a crack.

"Yes, yes I do." I said looking Sarah right in the eye, "I'd like you to hold this for twenty-four hours and then deliver it to the recipient if I haven't contacted you to cancel the delivery. Is that understood?"

"Yes sir, understood completely."

I handed him the inter office mail and then returned my gaze to Sarah as he stepped out of the office and closed the door behind him.

"Twenty-four hours, Sarah, that's all you have until your career here has crashed and burned and your family learns of, shall we say, your extracurricular activities, unless of course you…"

"Unless what, Brian? What is it that you really want from me?"

"Isn't that obvious by now, Sarah?"

"Yes, I think you've made yourself perfectly clear on that, Brian." She said, as a gleam came to her eye. "You want to use the e-mails against me for your own gain."

"How astute, Sarah, now where were we before we were interrupted by that pesky messenger?"

"I was showing you my panties, Brian, like this."

She slid her ass forward and opened her legs wide, then pulled her skirt up to her waist. The white satin material of her panties was pressed tight against her pussy and I could see the outline of her labia along with the crinkly darkened area above her slit.

"Pull them aside, Sarah, and show me your pussy." I ordered, as I looked her straight in the eye.

She hesitated a moment and then with a small sigh, slid her fingers under the edge of her panties and pulled them aside. Her face was flushed and her eyes darted from my face to her crotch and then back to my face.

"Is this what you wanted to see Brian? Does it turn you on to look at my, my pussy?"

"Yes, it does Sarah, now touch yourself for me." I told her, as I opened a drawer next to me and removed a small digital camera, turned it on and brought it to my eye.

"Now wait a minute Brian, that's going to far. I'm not going to allow you to take a picture of me like this."

"The way I see it Sarah, you don't really have a choice in the matter. Remember, one phone call and you're history. Now do as I told you and touch yourself."

"You're a real bastard, Brian." She said, as her hand slowly moved to her pussy and she began to run her finger up and down her slit.

I shot the first photo and she flinched as the flash briefly illuminated the office. I leaned closer to her and took two more quick shots, both close-ups of her hand touching herself and then sat the camera down on the desk.

"Does it feel good, Sarah, what you're doing to yourself in front of me?"

She had her eyes closed as her finger continued to stroke her slit and I watched her face closely for any sign of enjoyment. Her eyes opened and she parted her lips briefly, a slight smile formed on her face.

"Yes."

"Yes what, Sarah?"

"Yes, it feels good, Brian. I didn't want it to, but it does."

I looked at my watch and saw that my lunch break was approaching. It was time to put the next part of my plan into action.

"You can stop now Sarah."

"No, please wait a few more seconds. I'm almost ready to…"

Not believing what I was seeing, I watched as she placed her finger over her clit and gave it several quick rubs and then sighed deeply as her hips jerked several times and she came.

She removed her finger from her cunt and pulled her panties back into place, then tugged her skirt down and stood up in front of me.

"Satisfied now, Brian?" She asked, as she smoothed a wrinkle from her skirt.

"When you take your lunch break today, I want you to drive to the old warehouse you wrote about in one of you're e-mails to G and pull your car into the doorway that will be open." I said ignoring her question.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Brian, I'm not at all comfortable with that."

"I don't really care a rats ass if you're comfortable with it or not, Sarah, it's what I want you to do. You understand?"

She stood there and I could almost see her thought process as she glared at me and opened her mouth to say something but then thought better of it.

"Yes. I understand. May I go now?"

"Yes Sarah, you can leave now," I said looking at my watch, "but I'll see you in forty minutes and don't you dare be late."

"I won't Brian, I promise." She said, turned on her heels and walked out of my office. "I'll be there." She tossed over her shoulder as she slowly shut the door.

CHAPTER 5

I watched her return to her desk and sit down in the chair, log in and the first thing she did was to check her yahoo mail account. There was nothing so she clicked on compose and sent a message to G.

She had never asked how I knew that she was getting those e-mails; she just seemed to accept that I did. I watched my screen as she typed her message to G.

"I've been caught doing this G and I'm scared. He's blackmailing me into doing things that I've never done for my husband. He just had me spread my legs and watch me get myself off in front of him, in his office and he even took a few pictures of me doing it.

"Now he wants me to meet him in a secluded area during my lunch break and God only knows what he has in mind. What do I do?"

She hit send and the e-mail was gone.

Ten long minutes later, his reply appeared and she hurriedly opened it.

"I'm sorry that this has happened to you but I did warn you didn't I? I told you that this was risky shit we were messing with and to be careful.

"I don't know how he did it but he evidently did so we have to go from there. But Sarah, I have to ask you this and I think you know what I'm going to say, don't you?

"Did you get off?"

I watched as she leaned back into her chair, turned her head and looked directly at me and then returned her attention to her keyboard and sent another message to G.

"Damn you G, you always know too fucking much about me, don't you? Of course I got off and by the way, he's watching me now as I type this message to you. My pussy is tingling and I want to put my hand down there and take care of it but I can't."

I leaned back into my chair, closed my eyes and pictured what was coming. My hand rubbed across the stiffness in my pants and I flashed ahead to the meeting at lunch and what was sure to happen. I had covered every base, every contingency, until I felt I was ready and nothing…nothing was going to stop me now.

***

I managed to get a few things accomplished at my desk before noon and then putting the camera along with a fresh set of batteries in my coat pocket, walked out the door and down the hall heading for my car.

Sarah had left the office a few minutes before and had purposely avoided looking at me as she walked past my door. I heard her heels tap against the floor as she walked to the parking lot and towards the planned rendezvous.

By going a different route I managed to arrive at the old warehouse before she did and unlocked one of the large doors and then pulled it up enough for our cars to pass under. I drove in and parked off to the left in an area of almost darkness, got out and returned to the open door, pulled out my cell phone and dialed a programmed number. When my party answered, I uttered a pre-arranged code word and hung up, returning the phone to my pocket.

I walked to the opened door and leaned casually against the wall just out of sight, waiting for her arrival. I was not disappointed. I saw her car enter the open doorway and drive cautiously inside and then park next to one of the large columns that supported the roof.

I didn't move from my position and waited for her to exit her vehicle at her own pace before stepping into the half- light and announcing my presence.

"Right on time."

"Like I have a choice?" She said, as she slammed the car door and walked towards me slinging her purse strap across her shoulder. "Now what?"

"Now we wait for a few minutes."

"Wait for what?" She said looking into the darkened warehouse around her, "I thought that you had it all planned out."

"Oh, I do Sarah, I do have it all planned out. "I said, as I popped the trunk of my car and removed a large, soft quilt from a black plastic bag and fluffed it open, spreading it on the concrete floor in front of her.

"Take off your clothes Sarah," I said, my tongue growing thick in my mouth, "take them off slowly and then lie on the quilt."

"Brian, are you sure you want to do this?" She whispered, as she started to unbutton her blouse, "are you sure this is what you want to do?"

"Very sure, Sarah, now do it. Don't make me tell you again."

"Oh God, say that again Brian." She said pulling the tail of her blouse out of her skirt, slipping it off her shoulders and tossing it to the floor, "Tell me what you want me to do."

"I just did, Sarah, what are you, deaf?"

"No, I'm not deaf." She said. "Tell me what you want me to do Brian. Tell me exactly what you want."

I watched as she undid the waistband on her skirt and let it drop down her legs until it gathered unceremoniously at her feet.

"Tell me, Brian. I need to be told what to do." She said, as she bent over and pulled her thin panties off, her ass directly in my face.

She stood up in front of me nude, her hands crossed demurely in front of her sex and shifted her weight from foot to foot nervously.

"Cat got your tongue, Brian?"

"Sarah, I…"

"Goddamnit, Brian, you started this and you damn well better be planning to finish it."

"You want me to tell you what to do, right?" I said, as I stepped to the edge of the quilt and unzipped my pants. "Take out my cock and suck me off, Sarah. Make me cum in your mouth."

She slowly dropped to her knees before me and unbuckled my belt, undid the snap and let my pants drop around my ankles. She put her hands in the waistband of my boxers and tugged them down my legs as well. Released from the confines of the boxer shorts, my cock was at almost full attention in front of her face.

"I'm impressed, Brian," she said slipping her soft hand around the thick shaft and lightly running her fingers up and down its length. "Very impressed."

Her tongue lightly flicked across the tip of my cock and then down its length to my balls and back up again. Her mouth opened and I watched as she swallowed my cock halfway and closed her eyes. She went slowly at first allowing her mouth to acclimate itself to the size of my cock and then pulled back until the tip was just about to fall from her mouth.

Her tongue was working its way around my thickness and her hand began a slow but steady rhythm of strokes up and down my shaft.

She put her hands on the back of my thighs and dug her fingernails into my skin, gently at first but enough to let me know that they were there and I caught myself exhaling sharply as the sensations raced through my body.

Her head plunged forward again and she took my cock deep into her mouth. I could tell that she was close to triggering her gag reflex but she stopped momentarily, opened her eyes and looked at me and then took the rest of me in her mouth; it was at that moment, that very moment, that she controlled me completely.

It was a thing of beauty to watch my cock slip in and out of her mouth and with each backstroke her tongue would swirl around the head and as she pulled her head away, a slender thread of saliva would stretch from the tip of her tongue to the head of my cock.

Over and over again her mouth engulfed my cock, her lips tight against my shaft and without thinking I laced my fingers through her hair and gently pulled her towards me. I was so close to cumming and she knew it. Her fingernails dug deeper into the skin on my thighs and she pulled my hips closer to her face and as she looked up at me, her eyes catching mine one last time; I flooded her mouth with cum.

She help my cock inside her mouth as the last of my seed was expelled and then slowly drew her head backwards until my member dropped from her mouth and slapped wetly against my thigh.

She released her hold on my thighs and lightly slid her fingernails down my legs and then placed her hands on her knees.

"Did you like that, Brian?" She asked, as she slowly raised her hand and wiped her lips. "Did I do what you wanted me to do?"

Before I could answer her question, we heard heavy footsteps echoing across the concrete floor. Sarah looked around frantically for her clothes but I had made sure earlier that they were out of her reach.

"Someone's coming, Brian."

"And your point is…what?" I said, as I pulled my pants up and buttoned the top button. "I know someone's coming, Sarah, I know because I invited him."

"You invited him, goddamn Brian, where do you get off doing that?" She cried, as she fell onto the quilt and folded herself into a fetal position. "Your a real fucking bastard." She keened, as the footsteps drew closer to us.

"No Sarah, your completely wrong. I'm not the fucking bastard you have to worry about." I said, as I leaned over and smacked her ass cheek smartly, the red welt rising quickly on her tender flesh.

She jerked upright and while I had her attention, I gestured over my shoulder to the very large man that had walked up and was standing close behind me.

"He is."

"So this is the woman you've been telling me about?" He said looking down at her. "Very nice, Brian. I'm beginning to admire you're taste in women."

"Thought you'd like her, she's been very cooperative so far, haven't you, Sarah?"

"Like I have a choice." She responded and covered her breasts with her hands.

"Don't hide your treasures, Sarah," the man said bending down and running his hand through her hair, "I enjoy looking as well as the next guy and from what I've heard from Brian and what I see now, you have more than enough to go around."

"Take your damn hand off me you bastard," she said jerking her head back away from his touch, "and leave me the fuck alone."

"Such strong words from such a pretty lady, Sarah," he said casting a quick glance at Brian, "didn't you're Mama teach you not to ever raise your voice to a man?"

"My mother didn't teach me shit, as if it's any of you're business." She said, "I learned everything I had to know when I was in college and it had nothing to do with respecting men such as the two of you."

"Is that a fact, Sarah?" Brian interjected. "Must I remind you that you're the one sitting naked on a quilt in an old, abandoned warehouse with two fully dressed men in front of you and if I can be so bold as to go one step further, the way I see it, you're at our disposal for as long as we want."

"Both of you?" She moaned.

To Be Continued...