The Seduction of Sylvia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But ... but, you made me ..." she wailed.

"Oh, baby," I soothed her, stroking her forehead softly, "you are so confused. Never mind. Why wouldn't you be when your clit is being licked so deliciously?"

She whimpered as I reminded her of her predicament. As you continued to slowly lap at her pink engorged clit, I decided to gently unravel her mind. I ran the flat of my palm slowly down her body, from her throat over the mounds of her breasts to the flat of her stomach.

"Who does this belong to, baby?" I asked her softly, "Who does your sweet body belong to?"

"To you," She gasped.

"Even this?" I asked her, squeezing one luscious globe between my fingers.

"Yessss..."

"And your sweet wet cunt?"

"Yes ... Oh, God, yes..."

"And your tiny little asshole?"

"Yesss ... that too." She was beginning to sound hysterical.

"And if we wanted to do this again ... what we are doing to you right now, would you want us to?"

"Yes ... I want ... I want... Do me again," she pleaded, "Use me ... use me as you please."

She was beginning to revel in the sweetness of her surrender. In the end, they all do. I knew her sweet little cunt would begin to boil over as her lips finally voiced her complete submission to our will. Then, she would be ripe for the taking. Maybe she already was. But then, waiting a little won't do her any harm. I don't think I will ask her though. She looks like she might be in a hurry.

"And what if I wanted to give you away for a night, like I did to her, to be licked and sucked and fucked by a stranger. Would you let me do that too?"

"Oh, God, yes. Use me like a whore."

"Is that what you are, baby? My little whore?"

Yesss ... Yesss," she chanted, "little whore... your little whore."

I don't think she knew anymore what she was saying. She was so far gone that all she could think about was the orgasm at the end of that rainbow, that long ... long rainbow. I knew the slut was ours.

She's been broken ... broken beyond fixing ... broken beyond wanting to be fixed. But you know how I'm. I like to make sure. And I like the idea of fucking her. Are you going to open up the little bitch for me, baby, and slide my throbbing cock into her slippery cunt?

Yours,

Andrew

*****

Dear Sylvia,

She had reached a point where a lick, however soft, however fleeting, would be enough to tip her over. Even your gentle breath washing over her aching clit might have done. You sensed how close she was and lifted your face away from her cunt, at the same time dragging your fingers, drenched with her juices, out of her fuckhole. You lifted your fingers almost ostentatiously to your lips and slowly stripped her wetness off your flesh. She whimpered softly at the sight and a delicious little tremor racked her frame. I made soft clucking noises to console her as I gently brushed her hair, now damp with sweat, back from her forehead.

"You must be feeling so empty," I whispered, "Do you want me to fuck you, baby? Do you want your pussy filled again?"

"Yes ... Oh, God ...yes!" she gasped, "fuck me ... please."

I smiled softly at her eagerness.

"I know just your sort," I whispered, teasing her, "You like to be warmed up by a woman before you are fucked by a man."

"Are you warm enough, sweetheart?" I asked, pretending to a doubt I had no reason to feel, "warm enough to be fucked?"

"Oh, God ... Yessss," she hissed, grabbing my wrist to pull my hand into the heated wetness of her cunt, "See ... see..."

Well, she did seem to be. I couldn't really argue with the warm wetness almost sloshing in her groove. Well, I thought, if we are going to fuck, might as well get a little more comfortable. I picked up her up easily and carried her to our bedroom. She shrieked as her body rose into the air and wrapped her arms around my shoulder. I carefully laid her in the middle of the bed and then began to strip, efficiently, methodically until I was completely naked before her eyes. Her soft blue eyes were fixed on my cock, which was so hard it almost hurt, the expression in them a beguiling mixture of greed and hunger and ungovernable lust. Her body is so honest, I thought, in its confession of need. She was spread completely open, her arms loosely by her side. She was waiting.

I grabbed a fistful of her hair and drew her soft lips towards my throbbing flesh. Her lips parted, welcoming. I stretched the soft oval of her lips open with the flaring tip of my cock and let it rest on the wetness of her tongue. She closed her eyes and began to run her tongue softly along the engorged flesh in her mouth, learning the taste of it, the taste of me. I let her lave my flesh for a while, savoring the attention, before thrusting ... once ... into her soft heaving throat. I allowed her to gag for one passing second, allowed her to sense her utter powerlessness, before withdrawing from her lips.

I was wet, the length of my cock festooned with tiny bubbles of her spit. When I turned around to look at you, you knew it was time. You placed the flat of your palms against the insides of her thighs and spread her open like a sacrifice ... willing flesh awaiting impalement.

"Take her," you whispered, your voice hoarse with longing, "She's all yours."

I knelt between her open thighs and placed the swollen head of my cock against her dripping opening. I churned my cock in a tight little circle, running its tip along the rim of her juicy hole, anointing it. And then, with one single sweet plunge, I buried myself in her hot snatch.

She feels so good, sweetheart. I'm almost tempted to empty my balls into that wet heat. But you know what I believe. The end is of little consequence. It's the journey that matters. I don't want this journey to end ... not so quickly. There are other depths of hers I want to plumb. You don't mind, do you, baby, if I take her cute little butt?

Yours,

Andrew

*****

Dear Sylvia,

You watched as I fucked in and out of her, slowly, pulling almost all the way out until only the swollen tip of my cock was buried in her flesh and then plunging all the way back in until I nudged the mouth of her womb. But I was careful not to afford her even a fleeting contact with her erect quivering clit, which was almost screaming for attention. She was becoming frantic.

You had climbed up on the arm of the chair to cradle her head against the softness of your breasts. You were gently trailing the tips of your fingers over her cheek. You understood her delicious agony. You had been there ... so often.

"I know exactly what you want, baby," you whispered almost caressingly, "you want his sweat slick skin to slide along the length of your clit, don't you? You want to cum around his cock as he plunges in and out of your cunt. Isn't that what you want, baby?"

"Yess ..." she moaned.

"It's not going to happen," you said in a flat voice that brooked no dissent.

Your words betrayed not a trace of mercy. She looked completely distraught and two tiny teardrops slid from the corners of her eyes. You dipped your head and gently sucked her tears into your mouth.

"This is not about you, sweetie," you whispered, "You're just a fucktoy."

And she knew at that moment, without a shadow of a doubt, that that's exactly what she was ... a fucktoy. But what startled her was the realization that that's what she wanted to be. Your voice resumed its insidious task, relentless.

"You know why he won't let you come? Because there's another hole of yours he wants to fuck first."

Her eyes widened as the meaning of your words dawned on her.

"I've never done it before," she stammered.

"Not done what before, baby?" you asked quietly, "Not been fucked in the ass before?"

"Yes," she said softly, her voice almost inaudible.

"Does that mean you won't do it?" you asked, a hint of hardness creeping into your voice.

There was confusion in her eyes ... and fear ... and desire. Her lips moved soundlessly as she struggled to make up her mind. But evidently, the wheels were turning way too slowly for you.

"Maybe this will persuade you," you said, your voice cold and tight.

I couldn't for the life of me figure out where you had stashed it, but a knife had appeared almost magically in your hand. It was beautiful, with a smooth ivory heft and a blade of honed steel. It glinted wickedly in the light, its tip poised against her throat where her hot restless blood made her skin pulse. Oh, God ... now you've gone too far, I thought. But we were both surprised by what happened next. When she spoke, it was in a little girl voice that we hadn't heard before.

"Are you going to hold that knife to my throat while he fucks my ass?" she asked softly.

"Yes, baby," you growled, "I'm going to hold you down with a knife to your throat while he rips your tiny little hole open. Would you like that?"

"Oh, Yes," she hissed.

Oh, well! Somebody seems to share your fetish for knives. And now that you have made all these promises, I better get down to it, don't you think – to "ripping" her open, softly, slowly, until my cock is buried in her guts all the way to my tight aching balls? Is that what you want to see, baby? Tell me.

Yours,

Andrew

*****

Dear Sylvia,

She moaned softly as I withdrew my cock from her wet cunt. She looked delicious, splayed wide open, her pussy swollen ... ripe. It was a sight you couldn't resist. You withdrew the knife from her throat and carefully pressed its broad flat surface against her pussy flesh. She whimpered at the feel of the cold metal against her weeping cunt. When you lifted the knife, it came off with a soft, squelching sound and the surface of her clit, wet, sticky, clung to it desperately, as if it were a life jacket, as you mercilessly peeled the metal free. You held the knife up to the light. It was soaked. A drop of her juice, thick as honey, slowly slid down its surface and onto your fingers. She shuddered at the sight, at the unmistakable evidence of her lust. When you spoke, there was a tone almost of wonder in your voice ... that and unbearable yearning.

"My God, bitch ... you are wet!"

Her pussy wasn't the only part of her that was wet. Her asshole was wet too, with your spit and with her juices, which had been sluicing all evening into the crack of her ass. But I wasn't content. I wanted this to be painless. I wanted her to be so wet that she would suck my cock into her flesh. I picked up a tube of lube from the bedside table and squirted generous amounts of it onto her tight opening.

As I worked the liquid into her skin, softly massaging the wrinkles that surrounded her asshole, she moaned in approval. When she was so greasy that my fingertips were skating on the surface, I gently inserted one forefinger all the way into her anus. I felt her flesh pulse at the unfamiliar intrusion, squeezing and releasing my digit. When she got used to the presence of my flesh in hers, I began to fuck in and out ... slowly.

Her hips were undulating, her tight little bottom circling in an erotic dance that was as timeless as it was enchanting. I decided that she needed more. My middle finger joined the finger already plunging in and out of her tight passage. Now, on each stroke, I scissored my fingers open, spreading her wider. When I withdrew my fingers, she was gaping open, her asshole now a yawning invitation.

I straightened and poured a thin, steady stream of lube along the length of my cock. She moaned softly at the knowledge of her coming violation. As I placed the head of my cock against her skin, I felt her hole tighten in an instinctive gesture of self protection. I smiled at her softly to reassure her before leaning my weight forward, gently but firmly spreading open the tight circle of her anus until the flared tip of my cock popped into her flesh.

She seemed to be holding her breath. I slid forward, burying myself in her depths and driving the air out of her lungs. She felt delicious around my shaft, hot and tight. My cock felt like it was being milked ... softly ... by a velvet glove. I listened to the music of her moans as I gently buggered her.

And then ... you decided to join the party. Your free hand, the one that wasn't holding the blade to her neck, drifted to her cunt. You rummaged in her wetness briefly before sliding two fingers into her passage. You gently massaged the soft spongy spot on her inner wall, slowly awakening the nerves nestled there. When her eyes drifted closed and soft little noises began to leak from her lips, you carefully lifted the knife from her neck and slid the flat of its glistening surface along her torso with just enough pressure for her to revel in the delicious proximity of metal to flesh. The knife glided over the soft mounds of her breasts, her hard puckered nipples, the gentle slope of her ribs, the trembling surface of her tummy to finally come to rest on her mound with its sprinkling of golden fuzz.

You hooked your fingers inside her and pulled upwards until the quivering stem of her clit was distended like a swollen grape. She gasped and opened her eyes to the vision of the knife glinting on her mound, terrifying close to her clit, and to your face readying to dive, like a hawk with a sparrow in its sights. She knew her fate a moment before she embraced it.

It took only one sharp liquid suck for her to cum, screaming her pleasure to that night sky and its sprinkling of stars which regarded her with a benign indifference. You, my baby, are a noisy fuck. But the sounds that spewed from her throat were not of this earth. She was no longer in control of her limbs, which were thrashing helplessly in the ecstasy of her release. It was all you could do to hold her down as she convulsed. And it was all I could do to stop from spewing into her trembling body. It took every ounce of my will to resist the magic of those muscles that held me in their close embrace as her delicious little bottom spasmed around my throbbing flesh. But I knew that wasn't where I was meant to cum tonight.

You know what I want, don't you, my pet? Are you going to give it to me? Will you beg like a hungry whore for me to take my pick of your holes? Will you plead for your emptiness to be filled? Will there be tears in your eyes when you are finally claimed?

Yours,

Andrew

*****

Dear Sylvia,

She had grayed out, her mind dissolving in the storm of her release. We knelt on either side of her as she lay there, her face blissful, her limbs soft and loose. You gently stroked her hair back from her forehead, whispering soft endearments in her ear. It was a while before her eyes opened. She regarded us groggily and then her lips stretched in a soft smile that said everything she wanted to say. You looked relieved. You must have been more worried than you let on.

Crouched over her reclining body, you hadn't noticed that I had moved around to your side. You started as you felt the soft brush of my skin against yours and when your eyes met mine, you knew what I wanted. You slid backwards on your knees on the sheets, wanting to be pursued. I reached out to gently prize the knife out of your nerveless fingers.

I hefted the knife for a moment in my hand and then slammed it, tip first, an inch deep, into the headboard above Kathy's face where it clung, its deadly length oscillating. She gasped at the sudden violence of the knife biting into wood and I saw her legs fall apart again in invitation. Our little slut seemed insatiable. But there would be other times to use her. Now, it was you that I wanted.

As I moved towards you, you whimpered and slowly turned around on your knees and bend over, your cheek against the coolness of the sheet, your knees wide apart and your bottom in the air, offering me the succulent wetness of your cunt and the tight heat of your anus. Choices ... choices!

As I gazed softly at the engorged leaves of your pussy, which had parted to expose the pink flesh and the quivering hole between, I felt Kathy at my shoulder. She was also looking at you, the delicious wanton nakedness of you. I ran an exploratory fingertip through your steaming slit and then gently placed it, wet and glistening, against the entrance to your anus.

"So, Kathy," I asked her, "What do you think? Which of these tight little holes should I fuck?"

She gently nudged my finger aside from your tight crinkled hole and replaced it with her own.

"This one," she said, her voice hoarse with excitement.

"Good choice," I said. She preened at the compliment. "But before I sodomize the little slut, we need to dress her up."

I reached into a bedside drawer and extracted your favorite collar, sleek black leather set with tiny diamonds. It shone in the light. I snapped the collar closed around your neck and carefully laid the black leather leash attached to it along the length of your spine. You purred happily and shifted, trying to rub yourself against my body. She was examining the collar with avid interest, running her fingers along the glittering stones set into its circumference.

"Would you like one of those too, baby?" I asked her softly.

"Yesss ..." she replied eagerly, her eyes still riveted to that collar which held your smooth delicate neck captive, "I would love one of those."

She was going to get one and she was going to be everything it signified. She didn't know it yet. But she would know soon enough. But for now, all I could think of was the sweet relief of burying my length in your hot tight ass. I anointed you with lube as I had done her. But I knew that I didn't have to be as careful with you or as patient. This was not the first time that you were on your knees waving your ass in my face, waiting to be taken. That tight little hole had been taken before. It wasn't even yours anymore. It was mine and it knew.

As my cock softly nudged the now lube slick entrance to your passage, you rocked back inviting me in. The ring of muscle that protected your entrance surrendered quickly as I surged forward, sealing your hole with the flared tip of my shaft. I paused for a moment to draw a deep breath. Then I reached forward, twisted the smooth leather of your leash around my fist and pulled, using the leverage to drive my cock all the way into your ass. You were mine at last or perhaps you always were.

She was licking her lips greedily. She was hunched over the junction of our bodies drinking in the vision of my cock pistoning in and out of your anus. After a point, she could no longer restrain herself. She reached beneath your body to tease the exposed stem of your clit with the soft pad of her forefinger. It didn't take long for you to erupt. And this time, I let myself go emptying my balls into the hot pink depths of your anus.

I was still spurting when she gripped the base of my shaft and pulled it out of your spasming flesh. Her lips closed around the head as she suckled gently, milking my cock with her mouth. She didn't release me until she was sure that there was no more to be had, until she had swiped her tongue in long lascivious licks across the surface of my cock to make sure that she had caught every trace. Even then, she didn't seem to have had enough.

My cum was leaking from your soft swollen hole and dripping in thick creamy rivulets down the wet pink folds of your pussy. And then, before our greedy eyes, your asshole pulsed and more of my cum bubbled up from your depths. She moaned.

She leaned forward to softly lick up the thick cream which had pooled in the nooks and crannies of your cunt. She sighed happily as the heady mixture of my cum and your juices exploded on her tastebuds and then slipped smoothly down her throat. I ran the tips of my fingers along her soft throat as she swallowed. When she had licked your pussy clean, her lips drifted upwards. Her tongue flicked along the rim of your anus patiently gathering the taste of my release. And then she plunged her tongue, in one long relentless thrust, deep into your hole. As your lips parted in a soft moan at that deliciously obscene violation, she began to slurp.